Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

By PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... More

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 8

2.1K 160 33
By PLK_ARMY

In the office room

Jungkook entered in the office room and saw Yoongi sitting on his chair and  Eunwoo standing in front of him. Jungkook slightly bowed and adressed Yoongi, "Sir!"

"Hmm... start the brief", said Yoongi. Jungkook glanced at Eunwoo and he gestured him towards the table showing that the file is there. Jungkook picked up the file and opened it and placed it in front of Yoongi on his desk.

Then he spoke, "Sir, this is our assignment for tomorrow. All the important details are in front of you. This is against the gang 'Red'. We need to find the details of the weapon consignment they are going to receive next week.

For this, we got to know from our spies that all the details regarding that weapon consignment is in a red file and we need to get that file."

Then Jungkook flipped the pages of the file placed in front of Yoongi and spoke, "This is the file we need to get. And it is kept in a black box and the box is secured in a safe at one of their properties. The property is located in a very crowded area of the city, so we need to get into the building and get the file very quietly."

Yoongi was looking at the details in the file. Jungkook continued speaking, "Four people from our gang will go to get the file. Me, Eunwoo and two more guards. Eunwoo and one guard will enter from the rooftop and I with other guard will enter from the back gate of the building."

Then Jungkook again flipped the pages of the file placed in front of Yoongi and spoke, "This is the map of that building. The safe is on the fifth floor of the building. We will reach to the fifth floor and will tackle the security present there quietly. We will make them unconscious and then enter the area and get the black box."

Yoongi hummed and was looking at the map of the building. Then Jungkook spoke, "We will kill the other gang members if required." Eunwoo widened his eyes when Jungkook completed this sentence.

Before Eunwoo could say anything, Yoongi glared at Jungkook and spoke in a deep scary voice, "You know what you just said?" "Yes sir... I------", spoke Jungkook but got cut-off by Eunwoo in between, "Sir, I planned to do that only if required." Jungkook looked at Eunwoo confusedly.

Yoongi suddenly banged his fist on the table loudly. Jungkook flinched. Yoongi yelled, "DO YOU WANT TO START A OFFICIAL WAR BY KILLING THEIR PEOPLE, HUH?" Eunwoo gulped and spoke trying not to stutter, "S-sir.... I planned this just in case we require to------".

He was cut-off by Yoongi in between, "WHAT DO YOU THINK, HUH? YOU FOUR CAN HANDLE THE SITUATION THERE IF YOU START KILLING PEOPLE?"

Yoongi got up from his chair and went towards Eunwoo. "S-sir-------- ahhhhh!!!", spoke Eunwoo but groaned in pain when Yoongi hardly kicked him on his leg. Eunwoo stumbled but balanced himself. Yoongi asked Eunwoo, "Don't you know that this is just a small mission and we just need to get that file?"

"I... I know s-sir", said Eunwoo. "Then why killing is included in this plan? It was already clear that this needs to be done quietly", spoke Yoongi in a loud voice. Eunwoo didn't said anything, just looked down.

Yoongi chuckled and placed his hand on Eunwoo's shoulder and spoke, "You know I don't like when someone doesn't responds to me." Eunwoo gulped hard and said, "Yes sir... I mean sorry sir.... actually I included that in plan just in case if we need to kill someone... like i-if any person from the other g-gang gets to know about us i-invading in the b-building and ---------"

He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke in a loud voice, "Then what about making them unconscious, huh?" Eunwoo stuttered not knowing how to answer, "S-sir t-that........".

"Are you this much stupid, huh? Can't even plan a small assignment properly?", said Yoongi. Eunwoo spoke, "S-sorry sir-------"

Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and yelled cutting off Eunwoo in between, "SHUT UP! JUNGKOOK GO OUT." Jungkook looked at Yoongi and spoke, "B-but hyung this was planned by------".

"Just go", said Yoongi in a loud voice cutting off Jungkook in between. Jungkook was about to say something but Yoongi held his wrist tightly and dragged him towards the office room door and threw him out and shut the door with a bang.

Jungkook stood up from the ground and immediately started knocking at the door. He banged at the door while yelling, "Hyung.... open the door please. I included that thing in the plan. Eunwoo doesn't even know about that. Hyung..... hyung open the door."

He continued banging the door. He requested, "Please hyung..... open the door. Don't punish him please. There is no fault of him. Hyung its my mistake." Just then Tae and Jimin came there and asked, "What happened?"

Jungkook looked at them and said, "I did a mistake but hyung is punishing Eunwoo. Please stop him." Tae and Jimin looked at each other. Tae was about to bang at the door but the door got opened.

They saw Yoongi standing there with a poker face. Jungkook worridly looked inside the room and saw Eunwoo kneeling down on the floor. He glanced at him from head to toe and sighed in relief.

Yoongi spoke gaining his attention, "You included that in plan?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi and nodded his head, then spoke, "Yes hyun---- sir... I did that. Eunwoo doesn't even know about that." "And he covered for you", said Yoongi. Jungkook didn't said anything. Jimin and Tae were also standing there quietly.

Yoongi was now fuming in anger. He spoke, "Great! Tae... Jimin-ah, go and have your dinner and sleep. We will have dinner later. Jungkook come inside." "Yes sir", spoke Jungkook and went inside. Yoongi was about to go in but saw Tae and Jimin gesturing something to each other. He said, "Are you both not going?"

"H-hyung, lets have dinner first and then you can------", said Tae but got cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "Go!" Before Tae could say something more, Yoongi closed the door with a loud bang.

Tae and Jimin sighed. Tae spoke, "Hyung is very angry. I am worried for Jungkook and Eunwoo." Jimin said, "What can we do?" Tae didn't spoke anything. After few seconds, Jimin spoke, "Idea.... lets call Sohee noona." Tae nodded and they both left from there.

On the other hand, Yoongi went inside. Jungkook was standing beside Eunwoo who was still kneeling down on the floor. Yoongi spoke in a scary voice, "Don't you both have so many guts, huh?" Eunwoo and Jungkook looked down.

"I am the mafia king. You both forget that?", said Yoongi. "N-no sir.... we are sorry", said Jungkook. Yoongi took his steps towards Jungkook and suddenly slapped him hard. Jungkook stumbled but somehow balanced himself. Eunwoo just looked away not daring to see Jungkook in pain.

Yoongi yelled, "This is your first day working in my gang and you are already messing up, huh!" Jungkook flinched when Yoongi yelled but he didn't said anything. Then Yoongi tightly grabbed Jungkook's jaw and spoke while looking at him with dark eyes, "You are not working alone here. You have to work according to me. Understood that?"

Jungkook gulped and nodded his head with his jaw still in Yoongi's grip. Yoongi harshly left his jaw and said, "Fifty rounds of the ground on your knees with weights." Jungkook and Eunwoo's eyes widened after hearing Yoongi.

Eunwoo spoke after gathering all his courage, "S-sir..... please forgive him..... you can punish me... its too much for hi-------".

Eunwoo got cut-off in between when Yoongi kicked Eunwoo on his thigh. He yelped in pain. Yoongi spat in anger, "You tried to save him right. Now you will punish him." Eunwoo looked at Yoongi with his eyebrows furrowed because of pain.

Yoongi spoke, "You will add one more sand bag to the weights after he completes each round." Eunwoo spoke, "Sir please..... he will not--------".

He was cut-off by Jungkook in between who spoke, "I will complete my punishment sir and it will not happen again." Eunwoo then said to Jungkook, "Are you stupid huh? Shut up. I am talking." "You are stupid, not me", said Jungkook. "Ohh come on... you are the biggest stupid I have ever seen in my life. Who told you to tell hyung about the truth, huh? Duffer", said Eunwoo a little loudly.

"What you called me, huh? And what could I have done then? You would have been yelling in pain by now. Hyung would have been punishing you", said Jungkook. "You are really stupid. He would have scolded me a little or should have given me a small punishment but now see... what you did. You made him this angry and now he punished you this harshly", said Eunwoo furiously.

"Are you really blaming me for saving you? Are you mad?", said Jungkook. "Huh? Really? You saved me? Hyung is very smart. He punished me by making me punish you. Can't you really understand anything? Are you this dumb?", said Eunwoo. "Wow! From now on... I will never save you", said Jungkook. "Thank god... please do that and for god's sake... please be a little intelligent", said Eunwoo while rolling his eyes.

"Huh? Really? You really said that to me? I am intelligent and I am not like you. You stupid, idiot person", said Jungkook.

Eunwoo was about to say something but then they both heard Yoongi saying in a angry tone, "Tell me when you guys are done fighting." Eunwoo and Jungkook stopped and looked at Yoongi, then looked down. Yoongi shouted, "Do I look like a babysitter to you both? Am I baby sitting you guys?"

"Sorry hyung", said Jungkook and Eunwoo together. "I am tired of your sorrys", yelled Yoongi loudly. Jungkook and Eunwoo both flinched hardly. "Go to the backyard right now and start doing your punishment", said Yoongi.

Eunwoo was about to say something but before that Yoongi spoke loudly, "I don't want to hear a single word now. Just go from here."

Eunwoo got up and he glanced at Jungkook. Then they both bowed a little and left from there.

After they both left, Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and mumbled, "I think I did a mistake by putting him under Eunwoo." Just then Sohee entered the office room and back-hugged Yoongi. Then she spoke, "Yoon baby... calm down."

Yoongi turned around and hugged her and said softly, "Why you came here? You were tired. Take rest." "Yoon... don't be this much strict with Kook", said Sohee. "I need to... otherwise how he will learn things. I hope he leaves all this but if he didn't then I need to train him hard", said Yoongi.

"But baby... you are punishing him very harshly for a small mistake", said Sohee. "I know.... he will be in immense pain... b-but... I.. I need to show him the pain he have to go through in this mafia world........ this cruel world will change him. I... I don't want him to change. He is still my cute little bunny but this life will change him. I don't want that. He is not understanding my point at all. What can I do Sohee, to make him understand?", said Yoongi.

"Tell him everything Yoon", said Sohee. Yoongi broke the hug and looked at her. She spoke, "Tell him Yoon... how you entered in this world. How you fought against your dad for him and Tae. Tell him.. what you have gone through.... tell him.... how much you care for both of them and how much you love both of them."

Yoongi shook his head and said, "No.. It will never happen. Tae and Kook will never get to know about anything. They are kids.... specially Jungkook..... they need not to know anything." "But Yoon... try to understand the-------", said Sohee but cut-off by Yoongi who spoke, "I am going to our room. You also come and rest." After saying this, Yoongi left from there.

Sohee sighed and mumbled, "Sorry Yoon for convincing you. If I would have never convinced you, Jungkook would have never been an assasin. You have never blamed me but I know its because of me.... sorry baby."

Hey guys... this is the another chapter. Please let me know how's this????

Are you guys not liking this book? If you guys want... I can discontinue this. Let me know whatever you guys want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 12.5K 104
Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi is strict about manners and rules. Tae...
7.1K 125 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
477K 28K 49
One night One mistake that changed everything Two boys A drunken party Lines are crossed, consequences are made Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin have been...
77.4K 1.1K 10
A long-overdue reunion, a strict new routine, and a heart full of love. Dami's story will keep you on the edge of your seat. •A sibling book•