Dark blood J.JK

Від YeolAngel_

In every universe, I am yours..... Noir, the son of Jungkook and Y/n from their past life, trying his best to... Більше

Introduction
Prologue
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-✨
-23-
-24-✨
-25-
-26-✨
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-✨
-34-
-35-✨
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-

-33- ✨

4.6K 304 194
Від YeolAngel_

3.2k words enjoy guys...

Jeongguk caressed her bare skin, his eyes fell on her right hip, which had a tattoo on it. The same tattoo Mingyu talked about, he doesn't know why he felt so furious. It can't happen that he could k’ll everyone who was with her.

But he kinda wants too, he wants to be the only one to touch her. And wants to break the hands of those who even think about touching her.

She slowly got off the bed, he watched as she wore her clothes. “Where are you going?” He asked.

She showed her phone, “33 Calls from my parents Jeongguk, they must be worried.”

“Just inform them you are with me.” He replied. And got up from bed too, before wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her lips, he held her neck while deepening the kiss.

She is so weak because of the way he holds her neck while kissing her.

She breaks the kiss. “I should go home,”

He doesn't want her to leave, why can't he just keep her here forever?

“Okay, but let's eat dinner first? Is that okay?” He asked.

“But wh-” he put his finger over her lips.

“Just come with me.” He said he wore his clothes.

Jeongguk led Y/n downstairs, she thought he was taking her outside but they entered a warm, bustling family gathering. Jeongguk's parents eyed Y/n with curiosity.

Jeongguk proudly introduced her, "Mom, Dad, this is Y/n, my girlfriend." His parents exchanged surprised glances, and Y/n nervously smiled.

Jeongguk parents are really loving so they treated Y/n nicely.

As the evening unfolded, Jeongguk's family embraced Y/n, welcoming her into their conversations and traditions.

After the dinner he was going to drop her home. As they reached the car, Jeongguk wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again. “I will drop you to college tomorrow,”

“Of course you have to, because of you I left my car in the college.” She exclaimed. Making him smile. “And Girlfriend? When did that happen?”

“Now, soon marriage, you don't have any options now. You are mine completely.” He said.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, “I don't mind that,” she kissed his lips.

Just when Miyeon walked in. She stared at them. Jeongguk noticed her, Miyeon looked like she was about to cry, but then she smiled.

Miyeon's expression softened, and she approached Y/n, offering a warm greeting that hinted at a curiosity yet to be explored.

“It's Y/n right? I am so glad you are okay now.” Miyeon walked closer to her and hugged her. Making Y/n confused too, but she hugged him back.

“You know he was so worried about you,” Miyeon told Y/n.

“Miyeon, why are you here?” Jeongguk asked.

“Just,” She was missing Jeongguk. “Nothing. Are you going somewhere?” She asked.

“Yeah, I was just going to drop my girlfriend home,” Jeongguk said.

Tension filled the room as Miyeon spoke, "Jeongguk, oh wow, girlfriend. It's good, see you.”

Jeongguk opened the car door for Y/n. Miyeon stood there as she watched Jeongguk leave.

She felt really sad, she has known Jeongguk since her childhood and she never felt this way watching her with another girl. But Y/n makes her feel like he was never meant to be his.

Miyeon took a deep breath, trying not to cry. Why? She has only admired Jeongguk all her life.

“Oh god, are you about to cry?” someone whispered in ear, She flinched and turned and then she looked up, seeing Noir tall figure glancing down at her.

She stepped away from him. “Come, Cry over here,” Noir patted his chest.

“Stop annoying me or else I will scratch you with my pretty nails.” She exclaimed.

He smirked, “You are always welcome to scratch my back, butterfly.”

“Just annoying,” She exclaimed and started walking away, leaving Jeongguk's house and started walking on the road. Noir followed her. “Stop following me.”

“No, where are you going?” He asked. Somewhere she can cry peacefully. “Hey, you can cry on my shoulder, but wait you are too short to reach my shoulder,”

She turned and then she picked up a stone and acted like she was about to throw it Noir. “I am 5’4! I am not short! You are a giant!”

Noir is 6 '1, and is blessed with Jungkook and Y/n’s looks. Noir chuckled as he watched Miyeon start walking.

He calmly followed her, making sure she was okay. 

Miyeon's steps echoed through the mysterious forest as tears welled up in her eyes. Confusion clouded her mind; there is no forest near Jeongguk’s house, she doesn't know how she ended up here.

The soft rustle of leaves under her feet was the only sound accompanying her sorrow.

Miyeon finds herself at the edge of a lake, its surface mirroring the dim moonlight. As she gazed into the water, the reflection of the moon shivered, distorting reality. She got a little confused and scared. She doesn't know what this place is.

Suddenly, a kaleidoscope of glowing blue butterflies emerged from the darkness, dancing around Miyeon with ethereal grace. She gasped as the sight was so unreal and beautiful.

Miyeon's heart skipped a beat, the forest no longer seeming intimidating but rather a realm where magic and beauty intertwined.

Miyeon's tear-streaked face transformed into awe as she watched the enchanting spectacle.

Noir smiled watching her, he knows how much she adores butterflies and blue color. It would be possible for her to see this sight but he used magic to bring a smile on her face and it worked.

Miyeon, captivated by the spectacle, turned towards him, her eyes reflecting both wonder and curiosity.

“See there is so much more to Life,” Noir walked closer to her and held her hand up and a butterfly laid on her hand. “Which one is the prettiest?”

She smiled brightly, “I don't know, all of them are so beautiful.”

Noir smirked. “No, you are the most beautiful Butterfly,”

As the butterflies continued their mesmerizing dance, Miyeon gathered the courage to speak. "Who are you?" she asked, her voice a mixture of fascination and disbelief.

Noir, his eyes holding a mysterious glint, replied, "A warlock.”

She studied Noir, “Seriously?” She asked.

And he nodded his head. He wanted to tell her his real identity and he told her everything. Who he is and why he was here?
___

Y/n POV

Jeongguk stopped the car outside my house, I was about to leave but he held my hand and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss turned out to be rough and he pulled me on his lap.

We two were making out like two animals in heat, a complete mess. God, why are we making out like this near my house?

We don't have any neighbors around her house.

But my parents might see, but I don't know why I felt a thrill in it.

His hand had found its way to her entrance, tracing the pattern of my panties. Making me realize what he wants to do, I break the kiss. “Jeongguk, we will get in big trouble if my parents see it!”

“Just please, I want to fck you here again,” He said with his big doe eyes, he is asking for s*x like he is asking for extra candies.

He rubbed her clit through the fabric, drawing out a moan from her lips. “Please love,”

I bit my lips, it surely was dark outside, and he parked the car a little away from my house as if he already planned it. Which I bet he did.

“You are so h*rny,” I mumbled. I have lost count of how many rounds I had with him since this evening.

“I didn't know I was before I met you.” He mumbled.

He sneaked his hands in my underwear , he spread my legs a little, making me put my knees on each side of him, giving him better access to my wet cl!t. “Look how badly you want me too.”

Truly, his touch is insane and makes me want to carve more of him.

He inserts two fingers into me, causing her to gasp against his lips creating an opening for his tongue.

He works his fingers at a steady pace, before rapidly moving his fingers backwards and forwards, his fingers curling inside of me as I let out muffled moans. “Can I sneak in your house and fck this little c*nt all night long?”

Is he serious? Honestly I don't care if he can come, he can fck me all night.

He continued to thrust his digits into me causing my stomach to bunch up in a knot, I felt the knot loosen as he continued to finger me.

He kept the music on, I could hear the song ‘Somebody’ playing in the background. The vibe of the song was such a fit for the mood. His whole playlist was.

I was about to come undone on his fingers when he pulled them out of me, all possible signs of an orgasm flying out the window. I broke the kiss, whining in annoyance.

“Ride my d!ck, I want you to fck yourself with my d!ck as if it's one of your toys.” He said.

I smirked, “My Toy is not as big as you.”

I said as I unbuttoned his pants, my reply seemed to impress him. I took his c0ck out, his size I don't think I am ever getting used to. I hold his shoulder as he put his c0ck in me, I slowly sit down, “Fck, I feel so full,”

We both moan out quietly as I lower myself more onto his c0ck, his c0ck stretching me, my walls fluttering as he enters my body.

I kissed his lips, The wet sucking of  my kissing fills the car as I sit on his cock for a moment, wiggling my hips to adjust to his size.

I rest your hands on his shoulders for support as I slide yourself up and down.

“Take it all honey,” I cursed as he held my waist and made me take his every inch.

I have to lean my forehead against him. As I r!de him, slowly my body got adjusted to his size again and I started moving faster.

“Yes, such a good sl’t of mine. Prettily fck yourself on my d’ck until you c*m all over it.” He exclaimed.

I don't know why I love it when he calls me with bad words while we are having s*x if it was another man, I would leave immediately, but he just make me want and act just a sl’t for him.
____

Jeongguk POV

I check my phone, and keep staring at it. “What happened Bro, you look lost?” Eunwoo asked me.

“Y/n, she is not replying to my text.” I exclaimed.

“How long has it been?” he asked.

“15 minutes,” I told him. And he gave me a look.

“15 minutes? Are you serious?” He exclaimed and shook his head. “Give her some space.”

“She said she is coming here, why hasn't she arrived yet? Should I go and check where she is?” I was about to stand up and I sat back.

She was online on Instagram, “Why does she have so many followers on Instagram?” I mumbled while scrolling on her Instagram, 2.3M followers. That's insane and all she does is post her college and lifestyle pictures.

She has 200k because she wasn't active on Instagram for 3 months, but still.

I felt her wrapping her arms around me, “Stalking me huh?” Y/n asked.

“Where were you? I got so worried.” I exclaimed and pulled her on my lap, as I hugged her waist tightly.

“Come one guk, I can't text you every second can I?” She asked. I know but still I want to know where she is all the time.

I looked at the Noir guy, he was with her. Why is he with Y/n all the time? “Why are you here?”

“Here, I forgot to return this to you.” Noir gave me my card, I suddenly remembered that I gave my card to him, and he spent a freaking 80,000$, before I could find him again. Y/n got into an accident and I forgot it.

“Why did you spend so much?” I asked him.

“I just bought stuff for my butterfly,” He said, Y/n, Eunwoo and I looked at each other confused. “Miyeon, you made her upset and sad, and I took her shopping and used your card.”

“Who do you think I am huh? Do I look like your father?” I exclaimed and he just smiled.

“Yes, appa. Your money is my money.” He replied.

This guy really makes me feel like I have a son.

“Don’t scold him, he is like my child.” Y/n said,

“Did you check the size of your child? Why do you take his side all the time?” I exclaimed, she patted my cheek.

“Sorry, add that into my debt too.” She said, I kissed her cheek.

“You have no debt, you can spend as much as you want.” I exclaimed, while caressing her skin.

“You are giving everyone money, then give me some money too.” Eunwoo said, and mocked me. I rolled her eyes.

“What's going on between you and Miyeon?” I asked Noir. He sits on the chair, I can see how his eyes start to shine whenever he talks about Miyeon.

“I want something to go between me and her.” He said, making me smile. He does seem like a nice guy. And Miyeon, she truly deserves to get the love and attention that she deserves.

She might sound weird, but I always think of Miyeon as my daughter.

“Just keep trying,” I said.

“I surely will,” he replied.

I kissed Y/n’s cheeks again, I then kissed her lips.

“Not In Front of me!” Noir exclaimed, and I ignored him and continued kissing her.

I took our picture, and then looked at it. “It's cute right?” I asked her and she nodded her head. “Good, you should post this and let everyone know you are dating me.”

“Let who know?” She asked.

“Everyone on Instagram who else honey, they know you are dating,” I exclaimed. Why does she look hesitant? Does she not want everyone to know she is dating me?

“I will, but it's not important.” She said.

“Why not?” I asked.

She kissed my lips, “Fine I will, but let's take a less wild picture.” She exclaimed. Maybe kissing on lips is a little too much.

She gave Noir her phone and told him to check a picture. “How?” He asked. Does this guy not know how to click a picture?

Eunwoo took the phone and he took a picture of her sitting on my lap and kissing my cheek. He returned the phone. “Okay, post it.” I said.

“Calm down honey, I will edit it and post it later.” She said,

“Promise?” I asked, she nodded. We got busy talking, while she was still on my lap. I softly caressed her legs while talking to others.

I don't know why she is wearing this skirt, I love the outfits she wears. They are always pretty. I want to fck her so badly. If we were alone, I would have get in her knees right here in the lawn and suck me, before I fck her and devour her p*ssy, right here in the open air.

“Oh God, I can hear your thoughts, please don't.” Noir suddenly spoke. I frowned, can he hear my thoughts? “I don't know why I am suffering, and how I even know which s*x position my parents prefer.”

“Ew, what are you talking about suddenly?” Y/n asked.

Noir acts like an alien, I wouldn't be surprised if he could actually hear my thoughts.

Mingyu stormed in, his discontent palpable as he spotted Y/n by my side. He tried to solve our problems but I didn't allow him because of him I didn't go on a date with Y/n I am still mad because of that

Mingyu's arrival set off an unexpected storm. "Jeongguk, really? Y/n?" His accusatory tone cut through the air.

"Mingyu, calm down.” I said, Y/n got uncomfortable and tried to get off my lap but I held her. She is not going anywhere.

“Are you serious? We have decided this right? We are not dating each other ex. Why are you breaking the rule?” Mingyu exclaimed.

“I don't care about any stupid rule.” I said to him,

“You could have dated another ex of mine, why Y/n? You know I can't tolerate her presence,” Mingyu said.

“Why? Because she dumped you?” I asked. But that just fuels his anger.

“She dumped me? I did,” Mingyu exclaimed, he looked at Y/n and pointed finger at her. “You whore-”

Before I could even stand up and hit him, Noir already hit Mingyu. Well he deserves it. “Don't you dare, mind your tongue before talking about my mother,”

Him calling her mother made Eunwoo and Mingyu confused but I am used to it. I made her sit on the chair and stood up, “Look buddy, it would be good if you just leave and go back to your house. I am not in the mood to fight anymore, if you consider me as your friend, you will accept the fact I am dating her. Even if you don't, I don't care.”

__

Taehyung was waiting for Y/n outside her college, he couldn't talk to her for months. Of course he can appear suddenly In Front of her, but he is avoiding that and he tries to make it look as natural as he could.

He saw Y/n and he smiled at her. “Hi,” he stopped her.

She looked at Taehyung confused, “What are you doing here?”

“We couldn't meet for a few days so I thought to come to pick you,” He said. She looked at Jeongguk who was waiting for her.

“Taehyung, I can't. My boyfriend is waiting for me.” She said, he stared at her and nodded his head.

It hurts all the fucking times. He watched as she went to the car.

Jeongguk asked Y/n who Taehyung was, and she replied saying, No one.

Taehyung is really no one for her. His tears started to tear again, what does he have to do to make her fall in love with him? Maybe nothing will work.

Y/n has been with Jeongguk, all the time. Taehyung started feeling like he doesn't exist. No matter how much he tries, he just can't become a prominent part of her life.

Noir won last time, and now Taehyung doesn't want Y/n to be with Jeongguk and have a happy ending no matter what.

He doesn't know why he does this to himself, why is he even trying when he knows she will choose Jeongguk all the time no matter how many green flags he shows.

But who will she choose if there are two Jungkook?

So he made a decision, and went back in time, to 1725.

To the king Jungkook.

Who was still trying to heal from the pain of losing his wife.

And bring him to 2023.

__

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

16.9K 578 37
"Dump" We can explain it like someone who can't talk. But no one know what can be the fate of a dump when a man get into her life. Is this man ange...
275K 23.3K 44
Veiled Obsession: Passion in the shadows She hated him since her childhood and loved the other one. But what will happen when she finds herself bein...
473K 17.5K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a Multi Billionaire who's Obsessed with his Personal Assistant and can do anything to make him his! Kim Taehyung, a rich boy who ador...