I'll Fight. (Roman Reigns)

By TheDivineXero

All of Lucy's life has just been made with secrets, Lies and betrayal put in a care home at the age of two an... More

Where it all starts.
Chapter 1 The World Of WWE.
Chapter 2 Enimies and Allies.
Chapter 3 Who's that girl? (Roman Reigns POV)
Chapter 4 Meeting Mr RKO.
Chapter 5: Teaming With Paige.
Chapter 6: The Truth.
Chapter 7 I'm sorry.
Chapter 9: Meeting The Ortons.
Chapter 10 Questions and Answers.
Chapter 11. Falling In Love.
Chapter 12. The date.
Chapter 13. The Man.
Chapter 14. The Contract.
Chapter 15. I accept.
Chapter 16: There's no us.
Chapter 17. Alone.
Chapter 18. Gaining their trusts back.
Chapter 19. Shattered Dreams.
Chapter 20. Revenge Is Sweet.
Authors Note!
Chapter 21. No Matter What.
Chapter 22. Friends.
Chapter 23. A New Adventure.

Chapter 8: Letting go.

1.7K 61 1
By TheDivineXero

I woke up to the sun shining through the hotel room window and onto my face I felt arms tightly wrapped around me. I looked down to see one arm covered in a tattoo I smiled widely because I knew who's arm it belonged to. He was there to hold me a few days ago when I lost my foster mom I'm thankful that Hunter told him where I was if he wasn't there I don't know what I would do. Ever since that horrible day I've been staying with Roman a lot I didn't want to be on my own and I knew he didn't want to leave me by myself. Roman has helped me a lot but my feelings towards him have gotten bigger it's gotten to the point now where I want to be his only girl.

I laid there in Roman's arms as I watched him sleep he looked so peaceful he must have been dreaming about something good because a little smile was on his face. I could get used to this waking up in his strong arms every single morning but first I had to do a few things one of them is I had to let go of the past. ''We must change and let go of the past. Focus on the future.'' Those words that my mother told me before she died was still stuck in my head. Roman's slowly opened he looked around the room until his grey eyes landed on mine.

''I had a dream that I woke up and you was in my arms, that dream has come true because I woke up and here you are right here in my arms.'' His voice husky but also sexy when he wakes up his voice always sounds sexy though.

''I've been laying in your arms for a few days now and you have only just noticed?'' I laughed softly as Roman smiled widely looking away from me for a second then looking back into my eyes.

''Of course I haven't just noticed, It just feel like a dream when I wake up with in my arms but it also feels so right. I know that you don't trust me but please even if it's only for a little bit of time please et me prove to you that not all of this world is bad. Let me prove to you too that there are good people and places in this world. I promise I won't hurt you just let me in and help you forget about the past please?'' He asked me I looked away from him thinking about this it's been a long time since I let someone new in my life. I always knew that there was a good side of the world but I was always stuck in the bad side maybe it is time to jump into that good side. The last time we talked about this I upset Roman and I didn't want to do that he's been so kind to me maybe I can trust him.

''Okay, I'll trust you but Roman just to warn you if you hurt me not only will I beat your ass but I now have brother and he's a viper when he's angry.'' I threatened keep my voice but the amusement was clear on my face Roman just laughed at me.

''Well I better now make that brother of yours angry by hurting you then, we can't have Randy getting angry and killing people can we? But seriously I would never hurt you Lucy.'' Something about him saying my name didn't seem right maybe that's because that's not my name anymore.

''Please call me Jasmine.'' I whispered softly Roman smile widely and kissed me on the cheek making me close my eyes and smile back. This was how we stayed in bed just holding each other until we had to get up and get ready for RAW.

-BACKSTAGE AT RAW!-

Tonight is my first ever one on one match in the WWE I had to do my very best I didn't want to lose not tonight I was going against Brie Bella Nikki will be in her corner while Paige will be in my corner. First I had to do something important I had to find Randy and apologized. Having a brother is very new to me I know that he's been my brother for all my life but I didn't know that I always though of myself has an only child. I started to search for my brother hoping that he would forgive after all I shouldn't be mad at him for all this he was only young back then. The guys locker room door was open thankfully no one was walking around naked I peeked my head inside Dolph Ziggler looked at me and walked over to the doorway where I was standing.

''You okay? You look lost it's not every day when a hot diva pokes her head through the door.'' Dolph winked at me with a smile on his face I playfully punched his shoulder laughing.

''Shut up, Blondie I'm looking for Randy is he in here? I need to talk to him it's urgent.'' I said Dolph nodded his head and walked back into the locker room to get Randy. I had to wait five minutes until he walked out of the locker room with concern in his eyes. As soon as I saw him I couldn't help myself I walked closer to him wrapped my arms around him and hugged him like I've never hugged anyone before. Randy didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me and hug me back tightly I felt the lump in my throat and the water in my eyes.

''You okay? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Because if they did tell me who and I will kill them.'' Worry was in his voice this is what I always wanted a brother who is protective and is always there for me I finally have that brother.

''No one hurt me. I'm so sorry for the other day Randy I had so many things running through my mind it was all hard to take in. I've been trying to find my real family for a very long time and when I found out you was my brother I was scared in case you'd hate me or forgot about me. I didn't know what to do so I took out all of my anger on you I didn't mean to please don't hate me.'' I sobbed into his chest making his shirt wet Randy stepped back a little and put his finger on my chin then lifted up my head.

''You don't have to apologize I understand how you felt I was angry for you because I for many years I tried to tell mom and dad to look for you. They never did you deserve to know the truth, you deserve to have happiness in your life and you deserve to have a family. When I was a teenager I tried looking for you myself but I couldn't find you anyway. I've always wanted my sister Jasmine Orton to come back home and here you are. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you ever again no more pain time for happiness.'' Randy told me all these words by looking into my eyes now I saw the similarities more clearly we both had the same eye and hair colour.

''I'm glad that you aren't mad, I'm trying to let go off that past but it's hard I want to forgive people but what if I can't? What if our mum and dad hates me? For many years I would have been looking for them for nothing what if I can't do this?'' I had a lot of questions running through my mind making me all confused.

''They won't hate you when you went away from us dad cried for ours because he felt guilt I just watched has he sat in his chair crying. Mom swore that she would never ever forget you every night she would pray that you would some day return even if they did put you in a foster home. Next week we will be going back home to the place where we belong and of course where we are born Missouri. Our parents will be there too so how about we all go out for a nice meal? I promise I'll be there and mom, dad aren't really bad people now that they are older.'' Randy winked making me laugh it would be nice to see my real parents and have dinner with the Orton family.

''That would be awesome, thank you, Randal. Now I must go when you hear The Bella Twins music you know that the witches are out there.'' I said making Randy laughed this time he pulled me in for one more hug.

''Good luck out there, kick some Bella ass but please be careful.'' He whispered I pulled away and started walking backwards but shouting.

''I always am careful I'm an Orton remember?'' I turned around and began running to the gorilla it felt good to call myself an Orton maybe I can forgive my real parents.

-PROMO!-

''Last week we were humiliated in front of the whole world we wouldn't have minded if it was just any ordinary diva but it wasn't. Last week we were defeated by Casper the Ghost and some Rookie who thinks she can come here and take over the divas division. Well she can't we are the divas division and we only lost last week because we like to be fair and give the new divas a little practice. Lucy Jones is nothing compared to The Bella Twins and we will make sure she only has a little bit more time in the WWE.'' Nikki passed the microphone to Brie me and Paige were waiting in the gorilla the anger in my blood was boiling already I just wanted to go out there and kill them.

''You are right Nikki,  if Lucy thinks she can beat me tonight then she can think again because if you mess with me then you mess with my twin Nikki. Lucy has done just that who does she think she is coming here and getting involved in others peoples business? Lucy is just one big loser and tonight I will beat her, tonight might just be her last night in the WWE.'' Brie laughed and gave her microphone to Lillian it was now mine and Paige's time to go out there. I saw Roman smiling and giving me the thumbs up I smiled back and my music hit me and Paige walked out making the crowd go crazy.

''Wow, That was amazing you two have great acting kills I'm surprised you both don't have a role in Sponge Bob yet because you will be amazing on it. There's something you both don't understand I didn't get involved in your business I tried to be nice to you both but you made me hate you. I must admit I've always hated you even before I came into the WWE you both have faces that I like to punch. Me and my partner here were backstage and talking about how pathetic you both are.'' I passed the mic to Paige as we both walking down the ramp towards the ring our eyes never leaving the Bella's who was stood in the ring glaring at us.

''You are standing in the ring disrespecting the both of us I maybe pale but at least I don't look like a fake, plastic and pathetic Barbie doll. Lucy maybe new but she is a lot better than the both of you she earned my respect before she even came into the WWE. Here name isn't Lucy Jones anymore though let me introduce you to my partner... Ladies and Gentleman please welcome Jasmine Orton and she's going to make the Bella's career a living hell.'' Paige smiled at the crowd roared then she passed me the microphone it was time to make the Orton family proud.

''You both started to war we will end it.... Tonight though Brie you are first on the list.'' I dropped the microphone onto the ramp and slid into the ring Paige standing outside the ring. Nikki hugged her sister and slid out of the ring the ref then signalled for the bell to ring.

-END OF THE MATCH!-

I raised my hand up in the air after winning my first singles match in the WWE the match didn't even last 19 minutes but I brought the war to Brie. Paige came into the ring and hugged me While Nikki pulled her sister out of the ring and carried her up the ramp as both of the twins looked at us. Me and Paige waved to the twins and began celebrating with the fans. I'm sure my foster mom was up in the sky right now with a big proud smile on her face I wished she was here to see me win my first singles match. Now it was time to forget about the past and forgive people after all everyone deserves a second chance no matter how much pain they brought into your life. You always need your real family to help you when you are down and through life I guess now I was on my way to believing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so we are on chapter 8 and this chapter is pretty long but you guys deserve it for being so amazing and supportive over this book. Thank you so much for all of the reads, votes and comments mean so much to me. I do read every single comment it's just hard to reply too sometimes. The next chapter will be out very soon. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
64.1K 2.1K 49
This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is currently going through the roughest time in...
255K 6.8K 105
Briar Wild only ever had one dream and that was being a part of WWE. After two years on Monday Night Raw she's had her ups and downs but never a brea...
41.7K 1.2K 23
Newly divorced, Joe Anoa'i, is trying to adjust to his new life. With no wife, or kids around him 24/7, he's somewhat having a hard time with his new...