Chapter 8: Letting go.

I woke up to the sun shining through the hotel room window and onto my face I felt arms tightly wrapped around me. I looked down to see one arm covered in a tattoo I smiled widely because I knew who's arm it belonged to. He was there to hold me a few days ago when I lost my foster mom I'm thankful that Hunter told him where I was if he wasn't there I don't know what I would do. Ever since that horrible day I've been staying with Roman a lot I didn't want to be on my own and I knew he didn't want to leave me by myself. Roman has helped me a lot but my feelings towards him have gotten bigger it's gotten to the point now where I want to be his only girl.

I laid there in Roman's arms as I watched him sleep he looked so peaceful he must have been dreaming about something good because a little smile was on his face. I could get used to this waking up in his strong arms every single morning but first I had to do a few things one of them is I had to let go of the past. ''We must change and let go of the past. Focus on the future.'' Those words that my mother told me before she died was still stuck in my head. Roman's slowly opened he looked around the room until his grey eyes landed on mine.

''I had a dream that I woke up and you was in my arms, that dream has come true because I woke up and here you are right here in my arms.'' His voice husky but also sexy when he wakes up his voice always sounds sexy though.

''I've been laying in your arms for a few days now and you have only just noticed?'' I laughed softly as Roman smiled widely looking away from me for a second then looking back into my eyes.

''Of course I haven't just noticed, It just feel like a dream when I wake up with in my arms but it also feels so right. I know that you don't trust me but please even if it's only for a little bit of time please et me prove to you that not all of this world is bad. Let me prove to you too that there are good people and places in this world. I promise I won't hurt you just let me in and help you forget about the past please?'' He asked me I looked away from him thinking about this it's been a long time since I let someone new in my life. I always knew that there was a good side of the world but I was always stuck in the bad side maybe it is time to jump into that good side. The last time we talked about this I upset Roman and I didn't want to do that he's been so kind to me maybe I can trust him.

''Okay, I'll trust you but Roman just to warn you if you hurt me not only will I beat your ass but I now have brother and he's a viper when he's angry.'' I threatened keep my voice but the amusement was clear on my face Roman just laughed at me.

''Well I better now make that brother of yours angry by hurting you then, we can't have Randy getting angry and killing people can we? But seriously I would never hurt you Lucy.'' Something about him saying my name didn't seem right maybe that's because that's not my name anymore.

''Please call me Jasmine.'' I whispered softly Roman smile widely and kissed me on the cheek making me close my eyes and smile back. This was how we stayed in bed just holding each other until we had to get up and get ready for RAW.

-BACKSTAGE AT RAW!-

Tonight is my first ever one on one match in the WWE I had to do my very best I didn't want to lose not tonight I was going against Brie Bella Nikki will be in her corner while Paige will be in my corner. First I had to do something important I had to find Randy and apologized. Having a brother is very new to me I know that he's been my brother for all my life but I didn't know that I always though of myself has an only child. I started to search for my brother hoping that he would forgive after all I shouldn't be mad at him for all this he was only young back then. The guys locker room door was open thankfully no one was walking around naked I peeked my head inside Dolph Ziggler looked at me and walked over to the doorway where I was standing.