Chapter 22. Friends.

Finding words to describe everything that I am feeling right now is probably the most complicated thing ever, I am not really used to feeling this way. For all my life I have been feeling like a burden, a waste of space, a nobody but most of all I've been feeling like I am dead. Things have changed now though for the past few weeks I have been feeling like myself, I have been happier than I have ever been, it feels weird but at the same time great. In a blink of an eye my life has changed so much, it seems like it was only yesterday when I was that scared little girl who didn't really have a family. That little girl wouldn't let anyone into her life, she didn't know what she wanted to be when she grew up and she did have a lot of trust issues. Back then I had never thought about becoming a wrestler, I never thought about becoming a woman's champion. 

Becoming a champion wasn't the only good thing that happened in my life, I have all of my friends back, I am getting to know my real family and things with Roman are starting to look really good. For now we had decided to take baby steps, he didn't want me to feel like I was being rushed into a relationship and I felt very grateful for that. The last time we spoke which was last night before I fell asleep, he said he wanted to take me out on a date, he wouldn't tell me what we would be doing, Roman wanted to keep it as a surprise. I didn't argue with him because I know better than to start a fight with Roman about something so stupid. This won't be our first date but he said he wanted it to feel like the first time, which I guess is very romantic.

''BOO!'' Somebody shouted in my ear which made me jump and drop my bottle of water all over the floor which I was drinking by the way. I slowly turned around to see Roman standing there with his arms raised in the air like a ghost, a smirk on his face as Dean Ambrose stood behind him laughing.

''What the hell?!? You almost gave me a heart attack, why did you have to do that?'' I asked breathless as I placed my hand over my rapid beating heart. 

''What? We thought you was a tough one, I didn't think that it would make you jump that much, if it makes you feel any better you can punch me in the face.'' Roman tapped his cheek with his finger showing me the spot where I should punch, even though I wanted to punch him I didn't.

''I'm not going to punch you, well, not yet anyway because your friends over there might tell everyone that you got beat up by a girl and I don't really want to humiliate you, honey.'' I patted Roman on the head, began to walk away from him but he caught my wrist and spun me around so that I was facing him.

''Is that all I get? A pat on the head? I thought you would have given me a kiss but I thought wrong and that is breaking my heart.'' His lips turned into a pout like a little child sulking over a piece of candy that he can't have.

''I thought we were taking thing slow right now, which kissing isn't allowed until the second date, Hugging might be allowed on the first date I will have to think about that one more. Did I just break your heart even more, Reigns?'' I playfully glared at him, crossing my arms over my chest as he pouted even more.

''Okay, okay, no kissing until the second date, but what if I can't wait until then?'' He moved even more closer to me, making kissy faces as I took a step back.

''If you come any more near me or even think about kissing me right now then I will kick you where the sun doesn't shine.'' I winked at him with a mischievous look before I started to skip away, I needed to get ready for whatever is planned for me tonight. I could still hear Dean talking to Roman as I skipped away.

''Dude, she's a crazy chick but she's also very hot.'' Said Dean, I could feel both of their eyes staring at my back but I knew that Dean would be in big trouble with Roman. I could already hear Roman whispering harshly at Dean which made a soft smirk appear on my face.