Chapter 17. Alone.

It's been a few weeks since I joined The Authority and I've never been so alone in my life, I lost my best friend, I love my boyfriend and now I'm losing my brother. When you've only just got someone back in your life just to see them go away again it's heart breaking. I wish there was another solution to this, I wish that I ripped up that contract in front of Hunter's and Stephanie's faces. The only people will talk to me is The Authority and Seth, everyone else just gives me dirty looks or ignores me. Sitting on a chair while getting your hair and makeup done listening to the other divas talk about it's hard to deal with. When I first came into the WWE all of the fans would cheer for me everytime I went out there, now they just boo me. 

Those things aren't the only thing that has changed, Roman's been avoiding me since I broke it off with him, I don't really see him that much anymore. I still regret breaking his heart and I wish that we were still together but I warned him, I told him that I wasn't good enough for him and he deserved someone so much better, did he listen? Of course not. He still fought to get my heart, he never gave up and I respect him for that, I will always break peoples hearts no matter who it is. 

''Poor Roman, I actually feel sorry for him, why would you break up with him just to join The Authority? Oh wait, someone already did that, I guess she really is a bitch.'' Lana said from the seat beside me, Summer just laughed at her words making me grip onto the arm rest. 

''Maybe I should step in, I mean I am single and so is Roman I'd probably take really good care of him unlike her.'' Summer replied while looking down at her nails, they were acting like I wasn't there, like I'm invisible. Tonight I had a match with Summer, I have to set a statement, I have to show people more than what they have seen the past few weeks. 

''That's what you always do, isn't it Summer? You always step in, there was Fandango, then you had that little tiny moment with Jericho, Dolph Ziggler is also in the book and we can't forget about Rusev. How about you? Leaving Rusev just to play games with Dolph's heart, you two were in a war with each other now look at you both acting like you are best friends. It makes me sick now if you'll please excuse me, I have a match to get ready for.'' I jumped down from the chair, walking away from the makeup station, I turned around one last time to look at the two blonde girls. ''Oh by the way, Summer, you have a spider in your hair.'' I smirked as I heard her scream out loud, I began to skip away to the Authority's office while letting out a few laughs. 

Why am I laughing at this? I should be sitting a dark room while crying my eyes out, I don't want to be the bad guy, I should be the good guy. Deep down inside of my body the anger started to boil, something inside of my head started screaming at me, ''What are you doing?!?! This isn't the little girl that I brought up.'' That voice belonged to my foster mom, she wouldn't prove of things that I am going to do tonight. I have to take all of my emotions out on Summer Rae, I didn't want to but what else could I do? I walked inside the Authority's office, I slammed the door closed making everyone look up and stare at me. 

''Miss Orton, we are glad that you could finally join us, everything is all set the divas championship match that you will be having in a few weeks, but there is something you should know.'' Stephanie looked at me with a serious look in her eyes, I nodded my head for her to continue. ''Since Paige is the WWE Divas Champion right now that will mean you two will have to form some sort of rivalry. I know you guys were a team and best friends but it's time to say goodbye to all of that tonight. Now I do believe that Paige will be calling you out tonight, that's when everything will start.''

All of a sudden the memory of when I first met Paige invaded my mind, it was the day where I stood up to The Bella's for the first time. I felt a strong connection with Paige and that's when we became best friends, but sadly that didn't last long. She was the first person that I thought I could trust in the WWE, maybe it's me? Maybe I am the one who people can't trust?