Chapter 2 Enimies and Allies.

All day I've seen people being all lovey dovey to eachother it made me want to cry at how romantic and beautiful it was just wishing that I could have that moment with someone. Today is indeed Valentines day I didn't really mind the season all though I have never had a valentine in my life. There were times when I thought to myself what's the point in Valentines day when couples can act so in love with eachother every day. Every girl should get flowers from her boyfriend/husband or get taken out to dinner every once in a while so why was this day special? I didn't understand it but I knew that I want to expierence it with someone that I love but I haven't found Mr right yet will he ever be here?

I've met some of the superstars here don't get me wrong they are very nice guys some of them can be jerks but none of them are Mr right. I wasn't here to look for someone to sweep me off my feet even though that might happen but there so many important things to sort out right now. I'm here because it's my dream but I also want to find my real family I feel like I'm getting close but not that close. Some people have said that I look a bit like Randy Orton who is a superstar here but that can't be right can it? I know who Randy Orton is I'm a fan of his but he can't be my brother. I do have the same brown hair and grey eyes has him but everybody has brown hair and grey eyes.

I sighed all of these thoughts spinning around in circles were making my head hurt I didn't know what to think anymore I just wish my mom was here to give me some advice. I haven't seen my parents since the day I left for the WWE I didn't realize how much I miss them until now. Sure I've been on the road fighting for different wrestling companies loads of times but the WWE was different. You are always on the road you only get to see your family a few times a year unless you get injuired.

''Ah, this must be the newbie that people have been talking about for a very long time I'm Nikki Bella and this is my twin Brie Bella.'' Nikki's voice sounded really annoying these seemed like the girls you didn't want to mess it I could with the glares Brie was giving me.

''Hi I'm Lucy.....'' I was cut off by Brie talking I thought it was rude when people cut you off I didn't like it at all.

 ''We don't need to know who you are, we are here to warn you we are The Bella Twins the most hard working divas in the WWE and if you ever get in our way then that is a mistake you don't want to make. So, if I was you I would watch out after all you are a newbie and you are also a rookie don't steal our spotlight.'' Brie's words made me laugh which made Nikki glare at me and Brie look at me in confusion probably wondering why I'm laughing? Or am I on drugs?

''Who says that I want to steal your spotlight? Everyone has their own spotlight just like I have my own spotlight so I'll stay in mine and you girls can continue being fake ass bitches in your's. If you guys stay away from me, I'll stay away from you and we will have no problem at all. It was nice meeting you guys really it was but I have better things to do in my time then stand here and talk to you.'' I could feel the anger slipping away in my body I've never made a comeback like that before but maybe that's because I haven't dealt with people like The Bella's before. Nikki stormed away while Brie stared at me in shock I blew her a kiss and she followed on after her sister.

I knew that this wasn't the last time that I would see the twins something tells me that they are going to be my worst enimies I was looking forward to seeing them a lot hopefully it will be in the ring. I heard clapping from behind me my thoughts being disturbed yet again I turned around to see a girl who looked like she was the same age as me with black hair, pale face along with the rest of her pale body, brown eyes and a lip piercing on one side of her mouth. She was wearing her black ring gear, fishnet tights, black dr Martens, black fingerless gloves and a badass black leather jacket. I knew who she was I've seen plenty of her matches before and I've always wanted to team up with her.

''Wow, No one has ever spoken to the twins like that before belive me I have tried so many times, anyway I'm Paige you must be the famous Lucy everyone is talking about. It's nice to finally meet you.'' Paige stuck her hand out from me to shake which I accpeted her accent was a very clear British accent something that I wish I had.

''It's nice to meet you too Paige does The Bellas speak to all of the divas like that?'' I asked her I wondered if I was the only one that the twins hate but how can they hate me when they don't even know me?

''Mostly, yes but if you ask them for a fight then they will just run away looking at you right now I know that you wouldn't let them run away just like me. Maybe we will be a great divas tag team what do you say?'' Paige asked me I never thought that she would ask the question about teaming together but I knew the answer straight away.

''I would love to team up with you Paige, I've seen some of your NXT matches and they are amazing you deserve to be in the WWE.'' I smiled at her telling her what is the truth she really did deserve to be here and the divas champion she's come so far to get to where she is right now.

''Awesome! I would love to see your match tonight so if you don't mind I'll be on commentary tonight, well I kind of have to be since it's my job, good luck out there you will be amazing I just know it.'' Paige hugged me making me confused but I hugged her back she let go off me and then walked out of the locker room leaving me all alone.

I totally forgot about my match against Summer Rae I wasn't even ready yet I didn't have my ring gear on and Paige was probably on her way to walk down the ramp to the commentary table. I put on my ring gear really fast and tied up my wrestling boots after putting them on. My wrestling shirt was a Guns and Roses cropped tank top I'm sure soon I will have proper gear but for now this will do. My trousers were black skinny jeans with holes in them and my boots were just some converse. This is what I've been wrestling in for a long time and for a year I've been wanting some gear according to Stephanie McMahon my wrestling gear will be ready by next week and I can't wait.

I walked out of the locker room and to the gorilla grabbing my hoodie on the way out I was walking and trying to put it on when I bumped into a person which felt like a brick wall.

''Woah, I'm so sorry, are you okay?'' I heard a deep guys voice ask me I looked up to see a gorgeous guy standing infront of me. His eyes were a blue colour but amazing, his hair was long and black, His skin was tanned, He has a black beard, He was very muscular and he had a tatoo all the way down his arm.

''It's fine, I'm sorry I should have been watching where I was going in a hurry you know'' I said to him and began walking again I wasn't expecting him to walk right beside me though.

''It's fine I'm always in a hurry for my matches sometimes you get to caught up in things or you forget that you have a match. I'm Roman Reigns it's nice to meet you.'' He smiled down at me that smile that made me blush and look down god, he was so handsome.

''I'm Lucy, Nice to meet you too I wish I could chat to you more but I have my debut match now so, I better go.'' I told him walking faster and away from him my jacket was finally on and my hood was over my head I heard his voice shouting after me.

''Maybe sometime we can go for a few beers and a pizza!'' He shouted after me I turned and smiled at him thinking about the answer for a second.

''Maybe, sounds awesome it was nice meeting you Roman'' I shouted back at him then turned back around continueing walking to the gorrilla. I started to hurry because my theme was playing The House Of Wolves by Bring Me The Horizon one of my favourite bands. I knew that I had to concentrate through this match it was my debut and I can't mess this up but no matter how hard I tried I could not get Roman Reigns out of my mind at all.