Chapter 5: Teaming With Paige.

I could hear the Brooklyn crowd from backstage hearing their cheers made me smile this is my hometown and I am about to perform in front of my parents. Not only was I performing in my hometown tonight but I also get to team up this is only the beginning to our badass team. I couldn't wait to kick some Bella ass tonight these girls have been a pain ever since I made my debut which was last week. Every time I saw them I just wanted to rip their hair out and stand on the fake ugly faces. I heard Randy Orton's theme song start to play the crowd just screamed very loudly.

I still remembered mine and Randy's talk from a few hours ago talking to him calmed down the words for tonight. People are always telling me that I look like a female version of Randy Orton now I understand why they say it. I could see the similarities between us two but I still didn't know if he is my brother. I just hated the fact that people were keep this whole big thing a secret I feel like the whole of my life has just been a secret. I deserve to know by now who my real family is and if I am a Orton then I will be happy. The frustration was building up inside of me why can't people tell me things?

I thought back to my childhood the times when I was in that horrible home I thought back to the times when the other kids would bully me and no one wanted to foster me. I was just the crazy weirdo there were times when I was just invisible. Until Janet and Kevin adopted me a lovely couple who always wanted children but couldn't have any. I feel bad for giving them a hard time through my teenage years I'm just happy that I can sort all that out.

''Thinking too much won't help before a match, you did know that right?'' I heard his voice I looked up to see Roman Reigns standing in front of me with a big smile on his face.

''Did you know that it's rude to spy on people before a match? Actually it's always rude to spy on people.'' I told him which only made Roman laugh and sit down next to me his body really close to mine which took my breath away.

''Yes I did know that. What's up? You seem like you have too many things on your mind?'' I could see the worry concern in his eyes since when did he start caring about me?

''It's nothing you wouldn't understand, besides I have to get ready for my match tonight.'' I jumped down from the table I was sitting on I started to walk away but Roman grabbed my hand making the electric shocks shoot up my arm.

''Help me to understand Lucy, don't shoot me out let me in, Let me help you just please let me take you out tonight?'' He pulled me closer to his body his forehead was on top I just wanted to run far away from these feelings and from him.

''Why do you care all of a sudden? You don't even know me Roman and I don't even know if I can trust you.'' I was pretty sure that I was close to tears he let go off me I could see the sadness but I knew that I had to get away.

I wanted to turn back around and run back to him but I couldn't we wasn't even friends so where did these feelings come from? I wanted to be able to trust him so badly I wanted to let him in but I was scared of getting hurt. Since I wasn't looking where I was going I ended up bumping in to Paige who was ready for our match.

''There you are I've been looking all over the place for you, I'll introduce you and then you come out, Is that okay?'' She asked me I nodded my head yes swallowing the lump in my throat and putting a bright smile on my face. ''Awesome we better go.'' I followed Paige to the gorilla where we watched the Bella's standing in the ring talking.

''We are twin sisters, we are a family, we are best friends, We are the Bellas but most importantly we are the greatest diva tag team in WWE History. We have what any of the divas in the locker room doesn't have which is the looks, The strength, the power and we have each other...'' Nikki was cut off by Paige's theme song playing Paige smiled and skipped out the whole crowd screaming very loudly.