Chapter 14. The Contract.

Author's Note

Hey, guy before you read this chapter I would just like to apologize for all of the slow updates with this book. I've been really busy with planning out new stories including stories for this account which is of course more WWE stories. Also 2015 will be ending soon so I'm trying to write up all of these one shots and complete them. Also I have a Calum Hood story which I've been trying to update a lot so if you are a big fan of 5 Seconds Of Summer then go check out Close As Strangers, there's only a few chapters up on there.

I now have a second Wattpad account that account is for my non fan fiction stories, so follow me DisneyNutella. I will be posting a story on their called Love You Like The Movies so if you want to check that out then all you have to do is follow me I would be very thankful. Now let's get into Chapter 14.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart didn't know what it wanted anymore should I trust Seth's words or should I trust Roman's words it was like I'm in a war with myself. I didn't want anyone that's important to me to get hurt not even Roman. Thinking about hurting Roman just breaks my heart, he's a big part of my life right now he's helped through so many things these past few months. Lately we've been getting a lot closer I really like having his company it make me feel safe and protected. I didn't know if we was even dating yet but it sure felt like we were, it probably looked we were around everyone who saw us.

I didn't have any plans today tonight I didn't have a match so this is the perfect time to talk to Hunter and Stephanie. I prayed that they were on my side instead of Seth's side, I didn't know why he wanted me to join The Authority there was other divas like Paige who could make a great addition to the family. I didn't know what I was going to say to Steph and Hunter but I needed Seth to stay away from me before things got ugly. I've never been a evil person I don't think I have it in me to be mean, I was brought up to be a good person but maybe that's just an act, maybe I can be evil.

I took a deep breathe as I stood in front of The Authority's office door I knew they were both in there because I've been checking nearly all evening. I didn't know what I was so nervous all of sudden, these guys helped me to find my brother and family, they've made my dreams come true. My hand was balled into a fist as I slowly lifted it up, gently knocked on the door.

''Come in!'' I heard a voice say it sounded like Stephanie, I opened the door and slowly walked inside the office. Hunter was in the phone he seemed like he was in a good mood tonight with the smile on his face, Stephanie was also smiling. ''Ah, Jasmine what can we do for you?'' Hunter asked me, placing his phone back inside his pocket. I sat down on a chair, placed my feet up on the table my combat boots looked really scruffy but I didn't care about that right now.

''You need to get Rollins off my back, I don't know why he's so interested in me all of a sudden, I don't even know why he want's me to join The Authority. Look, I don't have a problem with you too but I'll never join The Authority I've seen what you did to my brother. I'm thankful that you guys helped me out and I have nothing against you two it's just Seth I have a problem with.'' I said while spinning around in the chair I felt like I was telling all of these things to a doctor.

''We understand but having you in The Authority will make things right, we can give you everything you'll be the top diva in the WWE and also the WWE Divas champion. We can give you everything that you want all you have to do is trust us, I mean we did help you out.'' Hunter sat down at the other side of the table which was his side, he looked at me with a small smile on his face.