Chapter 9: Meeting The Ortons.

Today was going to be a scary day for me not only was it the 4th of July which I didn't find scary at all I love celebrating the 4th of July. Usually I would spend the 4th of July with my foster parents but this time was different I was spending the 4th of July with my real family the Orton's for the first time ever. I wasn't even prepared for this day Randy has been telling me all week that everything will be okay they are very nice people. These were the people who put me in a care home when I was a little girl what if they still hated me? What if they didn't want me?  What if they don't remember me? Of course they will remember me they've been trying to find me for years according to Randy.

These were the days where I wished Roman slept in the same bed as me so I woke up to his smile and his grey eyes shining down on me. This was the first time in weeks since I've been left alone some of his clothes was still her and the side of the bed where he slept still smelt of him. We had to be on the safe side I didn't want Randy to think me and Roman were dating when we don't really know what's going on. Every night Roman has slept by my side I haven't had any nightmares like I usually do instead I've been dreaming sweet dreams. Half of me is screaming to give him a chance but I'm still letting go of the past and I think I need time.

I was putting on my cardigan when I heard a knock on the door I looked at myself in the mirror and smoothed down my dress knowing that it's my brother to pick me up. I smiled nervously at myself one more time walked over to the door and opened it Randy was stood there with a smile on his face.

''Ready to go and meet the family?'' He asked me raising an eyebrow I nodded my head and walked out followed Randy to his car.

On the way to my parents house I couldn't get Roman out of my head I wish he was here to calm down the nerves that I was feeling. I wanted Roman to hold my tightly in his big arms and tell me everything is going to be okay but I had to do this on my own. I couldn't remember the last time I saw my parents since I was only a baby back then but I want to know why they didn't want to keep me? With all these thoughts running through my mind I didn't notice that we had pulled up to my parents house until Randy cleared his throat.

''You okay?'' He asked me I couldn't find my voice to speak so I turned to look at him with a little smile on my face and nodded my head. ''I know this is a scary thing for you today but I promise they will welcome you back with open arms.''

''Why if they don't like me? What if they can't remember me? Do they even know I'm coming today?'' I asked Randy look at the road ahead of me I had so many more questions to ask but who would I get the answers from?

''They don't know that you are coming I wanted to surprise them ever since they heard about you wrestling for these indie shows they've been looking for you. Your foster parents and real parents have always kept in contact with each other. They know all about your past and they are sorry for all the trouble they have cause I think they should tell you this not me. Don't be nervous I'll always be by your side like a brother should be. Now we are going to be strong go in there and have the best 4th of July ever.'' Randy said he pulled me into a little which made my smile widen we both got out of the car a woman opened the door I knew she wasn't my mom because she looked younger. 

''Baby! I've missed you so much.'' She ran towards Randy and threw her arms around his neck my brother picked the girl up and spun her around. I knew that this was Randy's girlfriend Kim I've read tweets about her on the internet some good and some bad. ''Who is this?'' I didn't realize that she was now looking at me with not so kind eyes but I shrugged it off and kept quiet.

''Come inside and I'll introduce her all to the family.'' Randy smiled at me and wrapped his arm around Kim's shoulder they both walked into the house I followed closely behind them.

''Daddy's home!!'' I heard a little girls voice Randy laughed as she came running towards him he picked her up and hugged her tightly this was his daughter Alanna. When I looked at her she looked so much like Randy she was also the cutest little thing I have ever seen. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a big smile on her face like she knew who I was. ''Why is Lucy Jones here?'' She asked Randy laughed and walked to where the rest of his family must be in the living room but I stayed where I was.

I felt like I was the odd one out I felt like I didn't belong here everyone seemed really happy as I heard the greets and laughs from the Orton family I didn't know how to feel. I just wanted to turn around run out of the door and go find Roman but I had to be strong and meet my family. I thought Randy had forgotten about me until I heard his voice this time it was only him talking.

''A few weeks ago I met this girl, I've been able to get to know these past few weeks and she's really amazing she's really nervous today so please just go easy on her.'' Randy walked into the hall where I was standing near the door he held his hand out for me to take with a smile on his face. ''Remember no turning back I'm right beside you I always will be.'' I smiled at his words and placed my hand in his this was it no turning back now I followed Randy into the living room he stepped aside so everyone can see me. ''Mom, dad this is the new WWE Diva Lucy Jones.''

''Jasmine?'' I heard a man's voice I turned to where the voice was coming from there he was Bob Orton mine and Randy's father slowly walking over to me. I didn't know what to say or do so I just stood there while looking at my dad. ''My little princess, you've finally come back to us.'' I saw tears roll down his cheek as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I didn't know so I looked at Randy who nodded his head mouthing the words ''I'm right here.'' I wrapped my arms around my father and the tears rolled down my cheeks. Shouldn't I be angry with him? Shouldn't I be shouting at him and demanding answers? Then why was I feeling emotional? Why is that I want to be happy and smile again? Because I now have a real family I have a real mother, a real father and a real big brother that I never thought I had. 

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me this was a woman's touch I knew that it was my mom we stood in the middle of the living room all wrapped up in a hug Randy, Kim and Alanna watching us. Ever since I started traveling and wrestling I've been looking for my real family and now I've finally found them things change when you come into the WWE.

''I'm so sorry.'' I whispered to my father and mother, my mom placed her hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears.

''You have nothing to say sorry about we should be saying sorry to you we have so much to say to you and we will eventually but now that you are home with us we want to enjoy this 4th of July.'' My mom said I didn't want them to explain anyway today as long as I get to celebrate this day with them then that's fine by me. 

''I know you want answers but right now we don't know what to tell you, I promise tomorrow morning we'll tell you everything, everything you want to know.'' My father said I nodded my head I didn't want to cause any problems today so I knew that tomorrow will be the day I find out what happened.

This day will always be special to me I reunited, ate a lot of food, smile and laughed a lot, got to know everyone and when it was night time we all sat in the garden in front of a camp fire and watched the fireworks. I did all those things with my real family there was one person missing and that was Roman I wished he was here to witness all of this. I still didn't know these feelings towards him I didn't even know when we became friends but I never want to lose him just like I never wanted to lose my family ever again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that this chapter sucks I didn't know what to write I just had a writers block but the next chapter we all find out the truth has to why the Orton's put Jasmine in care. I hope you still all like this chapter and remember to Read, vote, comment and follow me. :) <3