Chapter 4 Meeting Mr RKO.

Okay, so I've been thinking about future stories so much over the past few weeks and I can't decide what I want to do but this is where you guys get involved. Do you want to see a Bray Wyatt story? Do you want to see a series of Dean Ambrose stories? Or, do you want to see a series of WWE Disney stories? Please tell me in the comments below and which stories have the most votes I will totally write up. I hope you all enjoy this book and I love you guys. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I came to the WWE my life has started to change slowly but I've been more happier then I ever was I've met some amazing people. I have friends now actually I have a lot of friends we were all like one big happy family I feel like they were all my big brothers and sisters. I've also been speaking to Goldust a lot he's been like the father figure on the road he always makes sure that everyone is okay and if someone hurts you then he will sort them out. In the other companies that I have wrestled for I have never had people that have been so nive to me most of the wrestlers back then were always mean and I didn't know why.

Lately me and Roman have been getting a bit closer but I'm scared to let him inside since I have commiment issues. I've let somebody in before and they broke all of my promises and all of my trust they weren't even there when I need them what if Roman does the same? I don't think I would be able to live with myself if he broke my heart maybe I should just stay away from him. Staying away from Roman didn't sound like a very easy task but if it means him forgetting about me then I am willing to do it.

I was walking through the arena all alone I must have been early because no one was here yet there was only just a few people in the building even The Authority wasn't here. I went to sit down on one of the chairs in the stands and looked down at the ring going back to a memory when I went to see my first wrestling show with my foster dad.

-Flashback-

''Woah, this place looks so awesome look at how close we are to the ring'' I said glancing up at my father who had a big smile on his face as he was looking down at me.

''I knew you would like it darling the best tickets for a very special daughter'' dad patted me on the head instead of messing up my hair today I was wearing a hat so he couldn't mess it up. It was a very cold night in Brooklyn so my mother being over protective told me that I had to wear a hat, gloves, scarf, two pairs of socks, some boots and a very big warm. Once you step inside the arena the heat rushes to you making you boiling hot.

''I get to see Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, Kane, The Hardy's, Rikishi, Lita and Trish Stratus.... HELL YEAH!'' As soon as I realized what I shouted I put my hand over my mouth my father just laughed.

''It's okay darling you can say anything you want but don't tell mom'' he winked at me making me giggle then the next thing I knew fireworks were going off near the entrance telling us that the show is about to start.

I carefully watched the show I got high fives from Trish, Lita, The Hardy's and many more wrestlers I ever got Jeff Hardy's arm bands and an autograph along with a photo with The Hardy's. I knew that right then when I was older I just wanted to be just like them people in the ring I wanted to wrestle, I wanted to entertain people, I wanted to become a champion, I wanted to make my parents proud and I wanted to become the best high flying diva in the WWE company. Every thing that the wrestlers did in the ring amazed me I couldn't keep my eyes off the beauty that is called wrestling.