Chapter 13. The Man.

The images of last night were stuck in my head I couldn't explain how amazing and perfect the night was I just wanted to go back. We danced for hours then when I started to get tired we both walked back to the hotel I slept in Roman's room again nothing happened though. I walked around backstage with a smile on my face I haven't seen Roman since this morning, I couldn't wait to see him again. Nothing could ruin my mood tonight not even the Bella's who have been annoying me a lot lately, I knew that Paige was losing her temper with the twins I don't blame her to be honest.

Tonight was going to be pretty busy backstage at RAW everything was getting ready for the pay per view this Sunday, Summer was just right around the corner. This show was going to be my very first Pay Per View well that's if I did have a match I hoped that I did. I was kind of excited for RAW tonight I didn't know what in store for me or Paige but I knew that The Bella's would be involved. I felt a pair of eyes on me I looked towards that direction and saw the WWE World Heavyweight champion smirking at me, his arms were crossed over his chest. I didn't know what his problem was with me but I've caught him smirking at me a few times and it was kind of scary.

''Do you really have to stare at me nearly every single night? It's kind of annoying.'' I walked closer to Rollins he just chuckled and kept on looking at me.

''I've heard so many things about you, I must admit you've impressed me a lot I've even watched some of your Indy matches and let me just say you are the sort of Diva The Authority needs. Oh, by the way it's nice to meet you, Jasmine Orton.'' Seth grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, he kissed it softly I looked at him in disgust and ripped my hand away from him.

''Leave her alone, Rollins.'' I heard a voice say I looked behind me, smiled when I saw Roman he gently placed his hand in mine and pulled me behind him. I liked the way how over protective he was it made me feel safe, something that I have never felt before.

''Ah, Here he is the lover boy, rumour has it that you guys went on a date last night that's really cute but Jasmine let me ask you something. Are you sure you want to go out with someone like Roman? You could go out with me the man of the WWE and the WWE World Heavyweight Champion think about it, I'll see you both around and also think about my offer.'' Seth winked at me then he walked away, I could tell that Roman was angry by now. My hand was still in his so I pulled him into an empty locker room, looked over at him. ''You okay?''

''Of course I am, It's just I don't want that scum bag near you, You don't really know what Seth is really like he stabbed me in the back. He's trying to get you into this sick little game but don't worry I will be here to protect you I promise.'' Roman walked closer to me my back was against the door, His grey eyes looked down at me a soft smile was on his lips. ''You know, you do something to me that I can't explain I've never felt this way before, I hope you feel the same way?''

''I do feel the same way, I have since the first day I laid my eyes on you to be honest I was scared to fall in love with you since love doesn't agree with me.'' I looked away from my Roman, my eyes looking at the carpet. He placed his finger on my chin, softly lifted up my head so that I was looking into his eyes.

''Don't be scared I promise I'll never break your heart just give us a try and if you feel uncomfortable then the door will always be open for you to walk out off.'' He leaned in towards my lips, I filled the gap has my lips were on his. The kiss was passionate and softly probably the best kiss that I have ever had I felt the sparks in my arms, the butterflies in my stomach, the fireworks in my head were going off in my head.

When his lips parted away from mine I couldn't help but feel disappointed I wanted more but I knew we have to take things slow. I heard someone calling for my name from outside the locker room I didn't want to go out there I just wanted to stay here with Roman forever.