Chapter 20. Revenge Is Sweet.

My dreams that I've been building up ever since I was a little girl have now been ripped away from in an instant, I didn't even notice anything. I was so close to achieving all of my goals, I was so close to becoming the WWE Divas champion, I was so close to proving to people that I could do this. Last night I got stabbed in the back, I should have expected it, I should have saw it coming but instead I became too busy with trying to fix everything. Now that people have given me a second chance, they could still stab me in the back, they could still get revenge on me. Seth Rollins is the kind of person that you expect to do those kind of things to you, he did it to Dean and Roman so how come I thought that he wouldn't do it to me? 

I can't let him get away with this, I don't care if I am a female, I don't care if I get hurt it's about time that someone taught that punk a lesson. Who does he think he is? How can somebody do this? I haven't done anything bad to The Authority has this been their all along, have they only been kind towards me so that they can knock me down. This time I am going to be the one who will knock them down, I won't let them see me at my weakest, I am going to stay strong and I am going to plan out my revenge. 

I walked into the arena the night after last night's show, I got a few confused look from people they probably thought that I wouldn't make it tonight but they thought wrong. I heard running from behind me and someone shouting my name, I am a person on a mission that I didn't want to waste any time. 

''Jasmine, what are you doing here? You should be resting you have a few months off work remember?'' I felt someone grab my arm, I looked up to see Randy staring at me with a concerned look on his face.

''You actually thought that I was going to just sit there while he brags about what he did to me? Maybe you really don't know me. I can't let him get away with what he did last night, I don't care about what the doctor says but I am going out there and I am calling out Seth Rollins.'' I pulled my arm out of his grip, then continued to walk to the first stop that I plan on going to which is The Authority's office.

''I'm going with you, I can't let you do this on your own, I would hate myself if you got hurt.'' Randy called out from behind me I didn't answer him instead I barged into the office, slammed my hand down onto the desk.

Stephanie gasped as her eyes looked up at me a shock expression on her face, I didn't care if I scared the hell out of her maybe that's what I was planning to do. I didn't smile at her, I kept the angry expression on my face my lip in a tight line. Randy came running inside, he looked between me and then Stephanie but didn't say anything.

''Miss Orton, I didn't think that you would be here tonight what can I do for you? I thought you would be resting so I haven't put you in a match tonight.'' Stephanie looked away from me, went back to typing on her laptop. I screwed my eyes closed my temper nearly taking over me, if I wanted to do this then I really needed to calm down. 

''Of course you didn't, actually I just came to ask you something did you plan for that to happen? Did you plan for Seth Rollins to pull me off the ropes so that Nikki could retain the WWE Divas championship?'' I asked her, I didn't realise how bitter my voice has become.

''I am hurt to think that you would question me on that, you seriously think that me and Hunter had anything to do with what happened last night? We didn't know that Seth was going to do that, in fact we were rooting for you to win the WWE Divas championship. We've spoken to Seth and he want's to apologise to you, actually he want's to do it tonight in front of the WWE fans. I do hope that you come down to the ring tonight, if you don't then we understand. Have a nice night and please make sure that you relax.'' Stephanie smiled sincerely at me like every word that she said is true should I believe her?

I shook my head and walked out of the office Randy following hot on my heels, I need to think of a plan, I need to think of something that I could do to get my revenge. I suddenly started to remember that Roman has a rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight championship tonight. the corners of my mouth lifted upwards into an evil smirk as I thought of something inside of my mind.