Chapter 11. Falling In Love.

(ROMAN'S POV.)

There was something about that kept on pulling me closer towards her I'm still trying to figure that out it's been taking me awhile. When I see her she's always smiling and laughing while talking to Paige but her eyes hold that sadness and pain. I wish I could make her forget about the past, I wish I could hold her in my arms I wish I could make her love me. Triple H told me to look after her who knew that would change things around I know that she can look after herself. Ever since my break up between me and my ex I never thought that I would fall in love again. That also changed she came into this company and made me fall in love with her.

When I saw her I couldn't help but smile she's like an angel but she's the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. I've asked her out a few times but she always seems to say no which can be so frustrating at time I just wanted to get to know her more. I wanted to help her and save her from all the demons that's haunting her. I watched has her and Paige started to dance making me laugh I wasn't the only one who was laughing I was too busy looking at Jasmine that I didn't realize Dean standing next to me.

''When are you going to ask her?'' He asked me making me jump I looked at him he had his arms crossed over his chest while he was looking at me.

''What are you talking about? When am I going to ask who out?'' I asked him pretending to be confused I knew clearly what he meant he's talking about Jasmine.

''You know exactly what I'm talking about Mr Reigns, I mean look at you, you can't take your eyes off of Jasmine you've been sat here for about an hour now watching her dance you naughty devil.'' He said making me laugh Dean was always this sort of person to act serious and then be funny.

''I'm never going to ask her out she doesn't like me in that way besides I'm not ready to start dating again I just want to concentrate on my career.'' I tried to walk away from him but of course he followed I didn't want to talk about this right now.

''Roman, you can't be single forever you need to forget about your ex, you need to go out and start having a good time drinking beers with me doesn't count. I mean you have to start going on dates and I know you want to ask out Jasmine so badly what's stopping you, bro?'' Dean asked me there were a lot of things stopping me including my fears.

''What if I fall in love again and I wake up one morning to see her bags packed she's gone? Dean, I don't want all that to happen again.'' I looked back at Jasmine this time she noticed my eyes looking at her because she looked at me and smile brightly.

''Roman, She could be the one for you what if she stay by your side forever? sometimes you have to ignore your fears and take the risk think about it, buddy.'' Dean slapped me on the back and walked away probably to go and get ready for his match. I should probably get ready for my match too but I didn't want to take my eyes off Jasmine we were just standing there gazing into each others eyes.

Maybe Dean is right I need to forget about my ex girlfriend and start dating again it's been two years since I was last in a relationship and I miss it a lot. I miss talking to that special person late at night just everything about a relationship is what I miss. I've asked Jasmine out before I don't even know why I'm so scared this time maybe I'm scared about her saying no again. I guess I do need to try I tried not to fall in love with Jasmine but I couldn't help myself I wanted her actually I needed her so badly. Not only did I want to be her boyfriend but I also wanted to be her Superman save her from the bad guys and the demons. Tonight after my match I am going to try again and ask her out on a date maybe this time she will say yes or maybe that's just me hoping she will say yes.

(JASMINE'S POV!)

It was fun being around Paige she always made me forget about my problems she was like the sister I have always wanted. She's been my best friend ever since I made my debut here that was the day when The Bella Twins became my enemies. It seems like it was only yesterday when all of that happened but it was only just a few months ago. Some things have changed but other things have stayed the same the more time I have spent with Paige I realize just how crazy she can be. Lately she's been smiling a lot and every time she get's a text message her smile lights up her face. It's nice to see Paige happy but I want to know who is this person that's making her happy.

''Why are looking at me like that?'' She asks me while we were sitting in the locker room after dancing all around the arena we have to save our energy for my match tonight.

''You have a smile that is probably bigger than Cheshire cat's smile you should have tried out the cat role for Alice In Wonderland.'' I said to her making her glare playfully at me just then her phone made a sound just like it's been doing all evening.

''What are you talking about? You're the one who is smiling like a creepy person you going to tell why are you looking at me like that?'' She asked we both stood up and grabbed our jackets my match was after Roman's match I wish I could watch his match but I had to warn you up.

''It depends are you going to tell me his name?'' I smirked at her I know that a boy was involved when someone smiles like they are in love well that's how you know. I'm happy for her I'm just sad that she hasn't told me about it maybe that's because she would upset me with this. Paige deserve to be happy she deserve to find that special someone everyone does.

''His name is Kevin but I'll tell you about him later since it looks like you have company.'' She smiled at me and walked away leaving me confused that was until I heard his voice.

''Hey, can we talk?'' He asked I turned around so that I was facing him nodding my head softly Roman rubbed the back of his neck like he was nervous but what was there to be nervous about? ''It's more like a question but I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? We could call it a date if you wanted but if you don't want to then I understand.'' He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm and turned him around I knew what my answer was this time.

''Roman, I would love to go out with you.'' I answered I regret all of those times when I declined his offer I just needed time to get over the past and trying to find my family. Now that all of that is done I feel like I am ready for this now.

''That's awesome, I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow night and maybe we can go to a bar?'' He smiled at me which made a blush form on my face I never knew that a guy could make me blush before.

''Sounds amazing, I'll see you tomorrow night.'' I leaned up and kissed him on his cheek before running away for my match making Roman stand there all on his own with a smile on his face.

All the way through my match I couldn't really concentrate because I was excited about my date tomorrow Paige did a good job making sure Nikki wouldn't get involved. I must admit Brie was good in the ring she can be speedy when she get's into Brie Mode but I've learnt from the best. She was on the top rope getting ready to do a drop kick but has she flew down I stood up and did the my brothers finisher the RKO. I then crawled over to Brie and went for the pin 1...2....3 the whole crowd cheered when I won Paige came into the ring and hugged me tightly while we both looked at Nikki.

I've made some bad choices in life and I'm not afraid to admit I just hope that right now my foster mom was up there looking down on me with a big smile on her face. Things were starting to look up I found my family even if my father didn't like me much I still had a real family, I have a brother, I have a best friend and the guy who I have been crushing just asked me out on a date. I felt like I was on top of the world but I know that the world will crumble down soon I just hope it won't be very soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys here it is chapter 11 and Jasmine finally accepted a date with Roman so I guess you guys all know what the next chapter is going to be about. Song on the side is Crush by David Archuleta I felt like the song described Roman and Jasmine perfectly plus David was my first crush when I was a kid. Chapter 12 will be out soon so I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember I love you guys! :)0