Chapter 19. Shattered Dreams.

I could hear the crowd chanting my name as I stepped onto the top rope, getting ready to do my high flying finishing move while my opponent Nikki Bella laid in the middle of the matt. I jumped off the rope doing the shooting star press, making sure my body landed on top of Nikki's. I made sure that Brie is still knocked out before I could make the pin, the coast is clear. I went for the cover the referee slamming his hand onto the matt 1..2..3.. 

''Here is you winner and the new WWE Divas Champion... Jasmine Orton.'' The crowd cheered even louder, the referee handed me the Divas championship. I climbed onto the top rope with a big smile on my face and held the championship above my head. I climbed off the top and watched as Brie helped her sister out of the ring, that's when he ran down to the ring the Superman Roman Reigns.

Why is he running down to the ring? I betrayed his trust, I broke his heart into a million of pieces he shouldn't be here right now. He placed his hands on my cheeks, his gentle lips were placed on mine, I closed my eyes as we kissed in the middle of the ring. The kiss cut short when Roman's lips left mine and I watched as he fell down onto the ground. I watched as Seth Rollins hit Roman in the back with a chair over and over again. Why am I standing here watching this happen? I should be stopping Seth, why aren't I stopping him? I had a big grin on my face, I seem to be enjoying watching what's happening right in front of me. I walked over to Seth when he throw the chair down, I placed my lips on Seth's and kisses hungrily with smirks on our faces.

-

I sat bolt upright in bed covered in bed, the sheets were now on the bed but instead of feeling cold I felt warm, I breathed heavily as I thought about that dream all over again. Why is Seth Rollins haunting my dreams? It's like I can't get away from him no matter how much I try, I wish Roman was laying next to me right now, he would be holding me in his strong arms and I would be sleeping peacefully. I could hear the traffic coming from outside, I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep now, I got out of bed and tip toed into the bathroom. I splashed freezing cold water on my face and dried my face with a towel, I looked like a mess. 

I couldn't help but wonder if Roman is asleep? Is he dreaming of me tonight? Does he wish that I am lying beside him? Why am I even thinking about him at two in the morning? Because it's been like this every single night, I will have these weird dreams, I will wake up and think about Roman Reigns. All of this become a routine in my life, it's all because of that stupid contract. I need to fix things, if I can fix things with Paige then I'm sure I can fix things with Roman, I have to see him.

I didn't bother with changing and putting on some shoes I already knew where is hotel room is, Dean texted me this morning. He wanted me to talk to Roman then but I couldn't, I felt like I wasn't ready, I don't even know if I am ready right now. I opened up my door but as I walked out I bumped into someone making me fall down on the ground since the body felt like a brick wall. 

''Damn, what are you? Iron man or something?'' I asked without looking to see who I bumped into, the mystery person held out their hand towards me, I grabbed and stood up. When I grabbed the hand electric shocks shot up my arm, chills ran down my spine and the butterflies flew inside my stomach. 

''I'm so very sorry. I was actually about to knock on your door but you bumped into me.'' That voice sounded familiar, I looked up to my eyes looking into a pair of blue eyes, I didn't know what to do or say I felt like my body had frozen.

''I was actually on my way to speak to you, I know it's late but I feel like we need to talk.'' I noticed that Roman still had hold of my hands so I quickly pulled away and took a step back.

I turned my back towards him and walked back into my hotel room but I left the door open so that he could follow me inside. I thought he would just walk away, I thought he would think that this was a big mistake and go back to him room. My thoughts were wrong because I heard the door close, his footsteps were walking closer towards me but I still kept my back on him.