Chapter 6: The Truth.

Why do people lie? Why can't we all tell the truth? All my life has been this big lie even though I always knew I was adopted I couldn't help but feel like the two people that I trusted the most betrayed me. All I wanted in life was people to tell me the truth and I wanted to stop shutting Roman out of my life. I'm terrified to fall in love with someone what if I'm not good enough for him? I guess I'm scared off getting my heart broken again. I needed to find Randy something deep in my heart is telling me that he knows the truth and he has all of the answers to my questions.

I set off for an adventure around the arena trying to find The Viper everything was confusing me right now. I thought being in the WWE would be fun this is supposed to be my dream and I'm supposed to be happy. Is this really what happiness felt like? Because I didn't feel happy at all I felt like my heart was broken and all I wanted was to scream out at everyone until I couldn't scream anymore. I finally found Randy in the canteen sitting by himself eating an apple and texting. I walked over to his table and sat down next to him making him look up at and smile at me but when he saw the look on my face his smile was replaced with a frown.

''What's wrong? Has somebody hurt you?'' He asked me I didn't say anything I was silent for a few minutes just staring at him until I finally spoke up.

''You know the truth? Please don't try to deny it because I know you know so tell me Randy are you my brother?'' I asked him quietly I didn't want anybody to hear our conversation but everyone was talking loudly and laughing.

''Please don't be mad, I found out last week Triple H and Stephanie told me when they figured it out. I didn't want to say anything to you because I feel like the people that adopted you should have told you. I don't why you were put into a foster home but you are my sister, your real name is Jasmine Marie Orton.'' He looked down at his phone while my eyes looked around the room I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. Not only was my whole life a lie but also my name was a lie I wasn't called Lucy after all.

''My whole life has been just this one big lie, Was I a bad kid? Is that why mom and dad put me in a foster home? That place was like hell all of the children was bullying me every single day. Nobody wanted to foster me they thought I was weird all I wanted was my real family to come and rescue. I waited by the window hoping to see you, mom and dad coming to tell me that you are taking me home but that never happened.'' I felt the tears in my eyes Stephanie and Triple H had just walked into the canteen they looked at me and Randy with worry and concern in their eyes.

''Believe me I wanted to save you I didn't want you to go into that horrible if I could I would have ran away with you. I begged mom and dad not to take you away but they still did. I cried every night hoping that they would get you back you were my only sister I was excited to be a big brother. I swore that I was going to protect you and keep you safe but I couldn't do that. How do you think I felt? Growing up knowing I had a sister but I didn't know where she was, it broke me.'' I could sense the hurt and break in Randy's voice that he was going to cry but he held it in he knew better then to cry in front of everyone.

''How you felt? No, how do you think I felt? walking through the park every weekend watching people laughing and smiling with their families wishing I had that. Watching a family adopt the other kids but I was always left out all I wanted was to be in a family. I finally got fostered by a lovely couple but things got harder for me. I missed my real family so much that I cried every night. I self harmed and took drugs when I was a teenager. I was bullied in school because I was just a little girl who got fostered. Try being in my shoes Randal, try living the life I've been living and see how you felt then.'' By now everyone was looking at us since I spoke louder my fists slamming against the table. My chair pushed back so it fell onto the floor Randy was still sitting there with a shocked and hurt look on his face.

''I'm sorry, if I could go and change back the time I would, I would try harder to stop mom and dad putting you in a care home. I would try harder to find you and bring you back but I couldn't. It was hard for me too, Jasmine I'm sorry you didn't have the up bringing you wanted but please let me make it up to you?'' He asked me the tears started to roll down my cheeks Stephanie and Hunter was now standing next to Randy every ones eyes was still on the scene.

''This is all too much to take in, I wish I could forgive you just like that but I can't if I let you in what if I get hurt again? I don't want to lose you which is why I have an hard time letting people into my life because I don't want to lose anyone. I wish I could put behind the past and start over but I can't. I can't forgive out parents for what they did to me. I can't forgive you for not coming to tell me all this any sooner you knew the truth for about a week and you didn't tell me you knew I was looking for my brother. I've found him but I need some time to think things through I wish I could make things more simple and easy but I can't...'' I felt like I was going to burst into tears before I could finish what I was saying I ran out of that room, I ran away from everyone not knowing where I was going. I heard someone shouting my name but I didn't stop for them I knew too well that it was Roman but right now I needed some space.

-Roman's POV!-

Now I knew the truth, I knew why she was always shutting me out she was scared to let people in her life in case they hurt her. I never knew she had a bad life I knew she was trying to find her brother and real family. All I wanted to do was help her, I wanted to run after her, hold her in my arms while she cried and tell her everything will be alright. I wanted to be the superman and rescue her take away all the pain and make her forget the bad memories. I wanted to be part of her life so badly but what could I do? Maybe I should give her space, maybe I should leave her alone for a while.

I never thought I would fall in love ever again but it's clear that I have fallen pretty hard for a girl who's name was Lucy Jones now it's Jasmine Marie Orton. I knew that I still had to keep my eye on her and that is what I am going to keep on doing. I would fight for this girl, I would protect her even if I had broken bones or even if  it killed me I will make sure to keep her safe. I will make sure that she will love me just like I love her no matter how many times she breaks my heart I will make her mine.