Chapter 16: There's no us.

I've been dreading this day ever since last night, I got woken up with a text this morning from Roman telling me that he booked us two table for dinner. At that moment my heart shattered into a million of pieces, Roman is a great guy and I don't want to break his heart but I have to. Why did I sign that stupid contract in the first place? Why did I have to fall in love? I swore to myself that I would concentrate on my WWE career and then settle down with somebody, I broke that promise. Now I'm breaking a promise that I made with Roman, I wish I wasn't breaking up with him tonight. Not only am I breaking Roman's heart but also Randy's, I promised that I wouldn't get involved with The Authority, now I guess I am in The Authority.

I didn't know what to do anymore, I don't what's right or what's wrong, I guess this is what happens in the WWE you betray people, you break promises and you break hearts. I grabbed my phone from the pillow beside me, I got up a picture of me and Roman that Dean took backstage before the show last night. We both looked really happy together as we both smiled brightly at the camera, we looked like a perfect happy couple, why do I have to end it? I hurriedly got out of bed, changed my pyjamas for some random clothes, put on a jacket and some old beaten up converse. I have to go see Roman, I have to tell him everything I can't keep on hurting him like this.

I kept forming the words inside my mind of what I wanted to say to Roman as I walked slowly towards his hotel room which was just a few doors down. I didn't know how I was going to say the words, I actually don't think that I could say them but I have to try. Slowly I knocked on the door, waited two minutes for someone to answer, Dean opened the door and smiled brightly at me. 

''Hey Jasmine, aren't you meant to be seeing Roman tonight instead of right now?'' He asked me raising an eyebrow.

''I know, I just need to speak to him it's really important.'' I looked down at my beaten up red converse while biting my lip softly, Dean stepped to the side just so that I could walk in. I smiled up at him gratefully and walked inside his hotel room Roman was nowhere to be seen.

''He's just in the shower, I'll tell him that you are here and then leave you two to talk.'' I nodded my head has Dean walked towards the bathroom door. ''ROMAN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!'' Hearing Dean say the word girlfriend made me tear up, in just a few minutes I won't be his girlfriend Roman will be single and will be able to do whatever it is he want's to do. Ambrose grabbed his jacket, gave me one last smile and walked out of the room he's probably going to go to Renee's room and annoy her.

I sat down on the couch and waited for Roman, I don't know how long he was in the shower for but I started to get a bit impatient. I was about to walk out when I heard the bathroom door close, I turned around to see him standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. Did he really have to wear just a towel in a very serious situation?

''Jasmine? We aren't meant to see each other until tonight, wait.. Just let me go get changed.'' He quickly went into the bedroom to change into some clothes, I wish I wasn't here right now doing this but it has to happen. A few minutes later Roman walked back out fully clothed and a smile on his face, I tried to give him my best fake smile but I couldn't manage it. 

''I'm really excited about tonight, I guess it will be our very first official date has a couple, aren't you...'' 

''Roman, stop will you please just stop talking for one minute?'' I didn't mean to sound so harsh but hearing him talk about our date tonight made my heart break even more. He nodded his head, quietly sitting down on the couch. I took a deep breath, I can do this it's going to be hard but it's for the best for me and him. ''Okay, this isn't easy for me to say this but I can't go out for dinner with you tonight, actually me and you we can't be together anymore.''