Chapter 15. I accept.

Thoughts were sometimes a pain in the ass, especially on a night time when you can't sleep at all because they keep on haunting you. If it wasn't for that idiot Seth Rollins and the stupid contract then I would be getting the sleep that I deserve right now. Why can't they just go away for a few hours? Why did I even sign up to join the WWE? Because it's my dream, I also wanted to make my foster parents proud of me, I don't they'd be proud if I did join the authority, they'd probably be proud if I became the Divas champion though. I could just picture them sitting in the front row but things are different, my foster mom died of cancer and I haven't seen my foster dad in a very long time.

I still had the contract that Stephanie and Hunter gave to me, it was still inside my wrestling bag I haven't told anyone about it not even Roman and Randy. Speaking about Roman things between us were going good, we are still taking things very slow but I didn't mind that I like the slow, steady relationships. Whenever I'm near me he makes me forget all about the contract, he also makes me very happy I just wish I could tell him the truth but I don't want to break his heart.

I smiled as I look over at him in the darkness, he was still fast asleep, soft snores could be heard all over the bedroom. I softy moved some of his hair out of his face with my hand, he stirred a little bit but didn't wake up, I would do anything right now to fall fast asleep. Soon the sun will be up and we'll be on our way to RAW again, Roman will do what he does best and I will do what I do best. 

I slowly got out of bed being careful to not wake up Roman, I walked into the living room grabbing my wrestling bag and opening it so that I could get out the contract. I kept on reading the words that was on the paper over and over again, something was telling me to sign it but I couldn't not right now. 

''Jasmine?'' I heard Roman's voice, I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly shoved the contract back into my wrestling bag.  I felt a pair of strong arms being wrapped around my waist, I smiled widely feeling safe instantly. ''There you are, I was beginning to worry I thought you left me or something.''

''How could I ever leave you? I couldn't sleep I guess I'm too nervous for my big pay per view match tomorrow.'' I turned around so that I could face him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

''Don't be nervous you'll do great, you will kick some barbie ass and win the match, let's go back to bed we need our energy for tomorrow.'' He smiled down at him, I nodded my head as I smiled back up at him. Together we both walked back into the bedroom and got back into bed, the contract still in my mind but not as much has it was before. All I need to worry about right now is beating the Bella Twins tomorrow night, I instantly fell asleep as soon as Roman wrapped his arms around my waist.

-

I watched as Paige paced backwards and forwards it seemed like I wasn't the only one nervous tonight, but why was she nervous? I didn't have a clue, Paige has been in a lot of Pay Per View matches so she knows what it's like, this is my first and I haven't experienced it before. 

''Paige, are you okay? You're making me even more nervous with all that pacing.'' I asked her, she sighed and sat down on the table next to me.

''I'm sorry, I'm not nervous just pumped up and energized, I mean have you heard that crowd? We need to make this divas match bad ass and long.'' She smiled at me, I grabbed my leather jacket, we were both ready to go out there but we had to wait to be called up.

''Paige and Jasmine Orton in the ring I mean how more bad ass do you want this to get? Don't worry the WWE Universe will love it, we will go out there, kick the fake Kardashian twins asses and win.'' I held my hand up in the air, Paige gently slapped her hand into mine giving me an high five. Before Paige could say anything we were disturbed by someone clearing their throats. We turned our heads at the same time to see the person I didn't want to see at all tonight.