Secret Reveals (Toman watchin...

By Masumi0629

the title said it all though this was inspired from tr episodes and from gacha club More

Chapter 01 "In One Place"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Last Introduction
Chapter 05: Uh Oh
Chapter 06
Episode 1: Reborn
Episode 2: Resist
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)
Chapter 10.01: After Break
Chapter 10.02: Re-Introduce
Chapter 10.03: Episode 4: Return
Chapter 11: Episode 5: Releap
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12: Episode 6: Regret
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 13: Episode 7: Revive
Chapter 14: Episode 8: Re change
The break and the talks
Episode 9: Revolt
Episode 10: Rerise
Episode 11: Respect
Episode 12: Revenge
Episode 13: Odds and Ends
Episode 14: Break Up
Episode 15: No Pain, No Gain
Episode 16: Once Upon A Time
Episode 17: No Way
Episode 18: Open Fire
Episode 19: Turn Around
Episode 20: Dead or Alive
Episode 21: One and Onlyl
Episode 22: One for all
Episode 23: End of War
Episode 24: A Cry baby
No chaoter this week 😭
Season 2 starts
Season 2 episode 2
season 2 episode 3
season 2 episode 4
season 2 episode 5//Happy long weekend
season 2 episode 6//Whip up morale
Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Season 2 episode 8
Season 2 episode 9
Season 2 episode 10
season 2 episode 11
season 2 episode 12
season 2 final episode (ep 13)
ANNOUNCEMENT
season 3 episode 1
Problem 😭
Season 3 episode 2
SEE YOU THIS XMAS
Season 3 episode 3
Next February 🫤
Part 0
season 3 episode 05
Rise Against
Turn the tide
I know in my head
The blue ogre
Brave Heart
Nothing is left
Paradise lost
Meet his fate; season 3 ends
SPECIAL CHAPTER
tr

Season 3 episode 4

1.1K 54 14
By Masumi0629

Season 3 episode 04 aka episode 41

#41: Come back to life

The screen lit up for another episode.

The scene opened up with the last words from ep 2 (Takemichi wondering why Koko and Inupi were there).

"Did you know, Hanagaki?" Mucho began."Eh?" Takemichi grunts "We, the Fifth Division, have a special role in Toman. We're a special team, the only one allowed to do infighting." Mucho said looking down at him "Huh?" Takemichi blinks

'They're allowed to do infighting?!' Takemichi thought.

"Not anymore." Anyone look at the source of voice which to be Mikey. "I was planning to put Chifuyu and Takemichi in that position instead." He said not removing his eyes from the screen.

Draken sighed. Takemichi and Chifuyu looked at him confused but said nothing and turned back watching. Sanzu frowns and Mucho sighed, knowing that will be the right decision.

Mucho continues: "That fight betting...Remember when Kiyomasa was just about to kill you?" He said as a flashback started.

It was when Mikey and Draken arrived that Mucho started narrating again "I bet you've never thought why Mikey and Draken showed up at just the right time." In the last few words, the flashback came to an end.

"Huh?

"They are the reason, right?" asked Emma to Mikey who nodded.

'Then...should I say thanks or what?' Hina sighed in her mind.

"We're the reason why. Whenever there's a traitor, I inform the leader. In some cases, it's even okay if I report it after we've punished them." The screen shows Inupi and Koko before showing Mucho once again "I'm the best fighter among the captains, so Mikey gave me this special position." Mucho finished.

Takemichi gasped 'A special team? So Mucho is a good guy who's working to help Toman? Does that mean I'm a bad guy?!' Takemichi's eyes spark with worries in them.

Chifuyu sighed. Everyone looked at him "Mucho told you guys about his special role cause it has nothing to do with the kidnapping or so what happened." Everyone widened their eyes.

"His right. Mucho did told us that." Inupi confirmed as Koko nodded and Takemichi sweatdropped.

"Hm."

'Am I suspected of doing something?' Takemichi's eyes widened as the scene went to the opening.

The opening has been skipped

#41: Come back to life

The scene went to the Sano household, then to Emma who's still looking at the tin(box) in front of her. She opened the box and gasped when she saw the letters.

A flashback starts.

Emma was seen standing in front of lzana who had a man and a woman behind him her mother stands behind her.

"You were so adorable Emma-chan!"

"Thank you, Hina-chan."

Draken look at two girls before sighing and going back to watching.

"Emma, say goodbye to your big brother." Her mother had told her, Emma looked at her only to see a sad expression on her face. "Huh?" Emma asked before looking at the ground and turning back to her big brother.

"I'm going to a foster home." lzana had told her "A foster home? is that a fun place?" Emma asked. lzana grinned as he chuckled "Yeah,I'm sure it'll be fun." lzana told her which made her smile "Really? You're lucky! I want to go too!" Emma shouted excitedly. lzana chuckled.

Izana was walking along with the people towards the car. He stopped and turned to Emma "I'll come back for you someday" he smiled

"Huh?"

"l promise, Emma." lzana said.

the flashback ended.

"And he did it...just not how he was supposed to do it." Sighed Angry. Smiley chuckles.

Others who were not yet on the timeline looked at them confused.

"My other big brother " she mumbles.

The scene went to Takemichi and others.

Mucho sat in front of him "My motto is "Punish the suspicious" " He begins. "What? Hold on a sec here! What do you think I did?"

"Because Koko-kun was in my division and he probably thought that I knew the truth." Takemichi whispered to Chifuyu who nodded.

Baji looked at the partners 'When the fuck did he decided to sit with Hanagaki instead?' Then he looks around to see Kazutora hanging with Hakkai and the Mizo Middle Crew.

'What? Tora, too? How the heck did they get out of here and sit with others?' Baji sighed as he face palmed. Little did he know, Ryusei saw this and chuckled to himself.

They went back to watching.

Takemichi asked. "You think I've done something, don't you?" Takemichi continued.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Takemichi gasped."lt's lzana,isn't it?" Inupi said "Huh?" Takemichi gasped. Mucho looks towards lnupi "lt's because Tenjiku's Kurokawa Izana and I have a history." lnupi continued

It's Inupi's turn to receive widened eyes and some judging eyes.

"I had explained it. So please lusten carefully." He sighed and they nodded.

'What's he talking about?' Takemichi's eyes widened while lnupi's eyes remained cold.

The scene changes to a flashback, the flashback happened during BLACK DRAGON Eighth Generation.

lnupi was seen behind lzana. Inupi started narrating:

"I used to be in the BLACK DRAGON Eighth Generation." He started.

The flashback ended.

"I was a close aide to lzana, and now I'm in Toman's First Division." Takemichi gasped at that.

""First Division ratted us out.""

""Tenjiku's spy."" Inupi said.

"hm?"

"And the mastermind is the one who brought us in, Hanagaki Takemichi."He continued as Takemichi gasped once again. "No way." Takemichi said. "I bet that's what you're thinking isn't it, Mucho?!" Inupi shouted.

Takemichi gasped as Mucho stood up ""Ratted us out"? l'm the traitor in Toman?" He started panicking as he looked up at lnupi.

'What? is this guy framing me?' He's eyes widened "No! I..." He tried but nothing came to mind.

'Oh no! I can't think of an explanation.'

That's when Koko stepped in "Hanagaki didn't rat Toman out," He said

"Eh?"

Mucho looked at him "Hm?"

"Mucho, you've got it wrong." Inupi said.

"Neither Hanagaki nor me nor Koko have done anything to betray Toman." lnupi said, making Mucho grunt. "Prepare to get on your knees and beg."

"I love those words. It shows bravery." Mikey said. Koko sweatdropped and Inupi nodded silently thanking him.

'Eh? What? What's going on?'

Mucho snickers "I think you morons don't get the picture. l told you about my special role because this isn't part of it."

"So that's true, huh? If so what could be his motive...?" Ryusei whispered to Baji who turned to him. "Could be that Hanagaki knew something he shouldn't have. Or that Koko is in his Division. Or worse...both." Baji said but he can bet that Mucho won't tell Takemichi that he thinks he knew something...cause Takemichi probably don't know....yet.

"Eh? It's not? Then what's this about?" Takemichi asked "They're making their move.  The ghosts of s-62." Koko smirked. "S-62? The Vicious Generation? Those Tenjiku guys who attacked us by surprise?" Takemichi asked, Inupi looked at him before looking back at Mucho."So that's what this is about?" lnupi asked

"What is? What's this about?" Takemichi's still confused "Muto Yasuhiro here, he used to be pals with Kurokawa Izana and them." lnupi said. Takemichi gasped.

"He's one of the Vicious Generation, the six guys who met in reform school."

A flashback begins; this happened at reform school.

"One, two. One, two... One, two. One, two..." Izana and others were shown along with Mucho.

Everyone looks at Mucho. "You can just like leave them be you know? I get it that they were your friends...but if so...then they can understand that you're in Toman now, can't they?" Hakkai said and Kazutora nodded which made Mucho think.

'They're not friends. Izana is my boss. That's all.'

The flashback ended and faded back to reality.

'Mucho is part of the Vicious Generation, just like Kurokawa Izana.' He thought, looking at Mucho before gasping at the realization.

'He's pals with Kurokawa Izana?'

Mikey take a small glance at Mucho.

Although it's just a glance...Mucho can feel Mikey looking into his soul and digging further. He can feel like dying if that means getting out of Mikey's "glance" (aka death glare that will pierce into your soul).

"Once lzana came back into power, my path was decided." Mucho said Takemichi can only gasp in surprise "In those days, we ruled. lt's time to bring them back." Mucho said, Takemichi started breathing shakily "l think you get it, Hanagaki." Mucho then looks at Takemichi frowning and with eyes glowing as darkness consumes his face, he then speaks again. "I'm one of the founding members of Tenjiku." Mucho said, Takemichi grunts.

Everyone's eyes widened. Ryusei gritted his teeth. Kazutora frowns. Baji was about to punch Mucho if it wasn't for Chifuyu who's holding him back.

Mikey and Draken looked at each other before nodding. Mitsuya and Takemichi decided to help calming Baji down.

"If I were you I killed him already." Smiley grinned, Angry holding him back.

'Not like I didn't.' Sanzu snorted

Once everyone had calmed down they decided to turn back watching.

The scene faded to another flashback;
The victims of Tenjiku's attack were shown 'Now that I think about it, he was the only captain who wasn't a victim of Tenjiku's surprise attack.'

The flashback ended and Takemichi gasped again as another flashback started. "Takemichi. Beware of a traitor." Kakucho had told him.

The flashback ended showing Takemichi who grunts, gritting his teeth. 'He's the traitor that Kaku-chan meant. And while Tenjiku was attacking Toman, Mucho-kun grabbed these two.' He looked at lnupi and Koko.

"Mucho-kun, does this mean you're betraying Mikey-kun? You're betraying Toman?" Takemichi asked. The scene shows Mucho and then Sanzu then back at Mucho who sighs and looks down "lf only I'd met Mikey earlier, things may have been different." Mucho said and Takemichi's eyes widened "Now that Izana's a leader again, you're all my enemies." He then widened his eyes. "This is where you die." He stated.

"What the hell are you after?! No matter how devoted you are to Kurokawa lzana, all he cares about is Mikey-kun. He only formed Tenjiku so he could crush Mikey-kun."

"l don't care what lzana's plans are..."

"Eh?"

"The gang Tenjiku exists, and lzana is the leader of it. That's all that matters."

'Are you insane Mucho-kun?!'

"Then it's the same with Mikey-kun being the leader of Toman!"

"That's not what it's about, Hanagaki. There's a reason why I abducted you three." Mucho started. Mucho then turned to Inupi and Koko "Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime, why did you join Hanagaki's division? So you wouldn't get used again?"

"Huh?" Takemichi asked. The two in question did not answer him. "The 10th leader of BLACK DRAGON, Shiba Taiju-" Taiju was shown "you followed him for the same reason, didn't you?" The image disappears, Inui looks away from Mucho, "Inui. You used his power in order to rebuild BLACK DRAGON." Inupi just exhales deeply tempting to ignore Mucho. "Then, In return, Taiju recruited Kokonoi Hajime into BLACK DRAGON." Koko stay quiet. Takemichi groaned.

'Why Koko-kun?'

"Do you know why Taiju wanted Kokonoi Hajime, Hanagaki?" Mucho asked Takemichi who gritted his teeth "Because Kokonoi is a genius at making money. Izana wants to make use of that power."

"Huh?"

'What? It wasn't Taiju who was good at bringing in money?'

Koko shook his head. 'It was me all along.' He thought proudly. Inupi sees this and rolled his eyes. 'What an idiot.'

The scene went to a flashback.

Future Koko was shown.

The scene then went back to Takemichi who gasped.

The scene went to another flashback.
The recent future he went through.

"Having a private meeting, huh?" Future Koko asked when he caught them.

"Are you still just Toman's wallet Kokonoi?" Future Taiju asked him back.

The scent went back to Takemichi.

'Come to think of it, no matter which future it was, Koko is in Toman. You mean Kokonoi Hajime is the guy who controls Toman's finances in the future?!'

"Unfortunately, the trouble with you, Kokonoi, is you only listen to lnui." Mucho said, Koko sighs. "What's more, for some reason Inui's working for Hanagaki now. That's why I'll kill Inui and Hanagaki right here. With nobody left for you to follow, Kokonoi, you've got no choice but to join Tenjiku, right?"

"What? That's totally insane!" Takemichi disagreed, but Mucho only stepped in his face "So what'll it be, Kokonoi?" He grinned "Will you die here with these two?" He then frowns "Or will you join Tenjiku? The choice is yours." Mucho said. That question made Koko grunts as he gritted his teeth. Mucho scoffs.

"Hanagaki." He stood up "Mikey's not the only one Izana's after." He started

"Kokonoi's money." Koko can be seen frowning.

Koko gritted his teeth. 'I swear. If I could change anything...I would like to change my decision and fight back instead... it's just...it hurts. It hurts me so much seeing Inupi beaten up...Akane...' He cried in his mind.

Inupi sees this as well and sighs.

'I wanted to protect you. I'm sorry I failed.'

The screen spans to the said devil - Kisaki.

"Kisaki's brains."

Then to Mikey.

"And Mikey's charisma."

"If he manages to defeat Toman, then he'll manage to control me and who knows what else is on the devil's plan." Mikey said glancing at Takemichi.

"I won't let that happen, Mikey-kun. To let anyone take control of you, I mean." Takemichi look at the screen and so does everyone, except Mikey who had his eyes on Takemichi.

'What do you mean, Takemitchy?'

Izana's image can be seen on the back of Mucho, standing there like a background. Mucho once again spoke "He wants to use them to build the most powerful crime syndicate ever."

The screen went back to Takemichi.

'The most powerful crime syndnicate? That's Kisaki's... The Toman that Kisaki builds in the future.' He gritted his teeth.

"Us members of S-62 Generation are now 18. We're not going to mess around with kiddie stuff like biker gangs." Mucho said, he then turned to Koko. "Kokonoi. If you join us, we'll let Inui and Hanagaki go free." That statement made Koko grunt in anger.

"What'll it be, Kokonoi Hajime?!" Mucho shouted "I...I..." Koko finds it hard to decide. "Koko-kun." Suddenly he was interrupted by Takemichi calling him. "Huh?" Koko gasped in surprise. Takemichi groaned as he tried sitting up.

"You don't have to do anything this asshole says."

"Hanagaki..."

Takemichi grunts as he was finally able to sit up. He stomped one of his feet to the ground.

'This has been a losing battle. But I've finally found a chance for victory. There's no way I can let Tenjiku have Kokonoi Hajime.' He slowly stands up.

"Mucho-kun, if you're really serious about building a crime syndicate, then I won't back off even if you're going to kill me."

"Huh?"

'I never want to see Toman end up like that again.'

"And yet it did." Chifuyu whispered to Takemichi. Akkun heard them "Does it really?" He asked. Chifuyu look at him and sighed "Not really. Not the Toman itself at least." He then looked at Mikey.

"Kokonoi Hajime is a member of the First Division. There's no way in hell I'll let you bastards have one of my men!" There's a new found determination in Takemichi's eyes as he said those words. Only, that made Mucho more angry. "Hanagaki..." Koko looked at him in shock.

'I'll protect him. That's my chance for victory.' Takemichi grinned at his own thoughts. "I'm suddenly all popped up!" He shouted

"I'm not handing Koko-kun over to you Tenjiku bastards."

"Hanagaki..."

"What'll you do about it? You can't defeat me."

"You just don't get it, do you, Mucho-kun? It's not about whether I can win or not!" Takemichi said. Inupi's eyes widened as he gasped.

A Flashback started.

"Is winning really that important?" Shinichiro had asked.

The flashback ended.

"He really looked like my brother. They even acted the same and sometimes says same things." Mikey whispered to Draken who nodded.

They then looked back at screen.

Mitsuya just continues writing something down.

Inupi gasped.

Sanzu simply looked at Takemichi.

Takemichi puffs his cheeks then blows the air down as if exhaling real deep.

"I won't back off even if it kills me. Let's do this!" He shouted before charging at Mucho. Mucho kicked him and he flew away before landing back-first at the ground. Mucho then grabbed Takemichi off the ground and punched him in the face multiple times. He let one last punch that sent Takemichi crashing on the wall.

"Damn. I swear... I swear I'll never back off!" Takemichi attacked once again as the screen turns black.

The scene opened with Takemichi lying unconscious somewhere else. He slowly woke up and groaned.

"Aaannndddd they get their ass kickdd!" Smiley laughed. "As usual." Koko deadpanned.

Chifuyu and the Mizo Middle shrugs as Takemichi and Inupi blushes and as Kazutora sighs.

"Ow...It stinks." He complained, he then sees Inupi beaten up as well.

'Inupi-kun.'

"Oh, right." he realized.

Another flashback begins.

"I swear I'll never back off!" He said as he charged towards Mucho. Mucho grabbed him and beat him up.

Inupi suddenly stands up "I'll back you up, Hanagaki!" Inupi shouted before he went and charged on Mucho as well. "You goddamn maggots." Mucho cursed as he throws Takemichi at him. They both fell on their backs. Mucho went to them and started beating both of them. Koko watched with eyes widened, his fear of losing a friend and his captain taking over him.

"You guys shouldn't have done that..." Koko said

"What will you do then? If Takemichi is the only way to save a girl you love will you give up in order to get beaten up?" Kazutora asked

"What'll it be, Kokonoi? If I keep this up, these two are going to die." Mucho asked without turning to Koko, his face had blood drops on them as he continuously beat up the two. "Fine, Mucho!" Mucho stops as Koko stands up. "I'll do whatever you ask. Just let them two go!"

The Flashback ended.

"You're very welcome to come back to us Koko!" Mikey grinned. Koko smiled at him and nodded.

"You went back alright." He heard Inupi mumbles.

'But only to Mikey.' Inupi sighed at his own thoughts.

The scene went to show Takemichi with Inupi on his back.

"Hanagaki...Sorry...I wasn't any help. I couldn't...protect Koko." Inupi said, Takemichi just smiled at him. "Don't worry, Inupi-kun." Inupi looked at him. "It's not like they'll kill Koko-kun. They just want to use Koko-kun so they can build the vilest criminal syndicate around." Takemichi started.

"Inupi-kun, I had you two all wrong. I thought you were hopeless scumbags like those Tenjiku bastards." He said.

"I was. You never thought wrong." Inupi mumbles once again.

"But you backed me up. Koko-kun sacrificed himself to save us. Both of you guys are good people. You're my friends." Inupi gasped at what Takemichi just said.

Koko widened his eyes, he held back the tears that threatened to slip away from his eyes.

'Now I know why Inupi chose him.'

Takemichi proceeds back to walking. "There's no way I'll let Tenjiku have Koko-kun. I swear I'll bring him back. So don't you worry, Inupi-kun."

"Bring him back? How? "

"Well...I'll figure it out."

Inupi smiles "Seriously?" he chuckles "i'll come up with an idea." Takemichi said seriously, however, this only made Inupi laugh. "What are you laughing about? I'm serious, man!"

"Let me down, Hanagaki."

Takemichi put Inupi down.

"I can tell you don't believe me at all." Takemichi said. Inupi stopped walking and turned to him with a smile on his face "Follow me." Inupi said and Takemichi followed from behind.

They went inside what seemingly was an abandoned place.

"This is my and Koko's hideout."

"You took him there?!" Koko asked

"What?! It's not like you're going in there ever since Tenjiku's..." Inupi rolled his eyes.

Mikey hummed... 'Shinichiro's bike shop' Were his and Emma's thoughts.

"Is that near?" Mitsuya asked only Mikey and Draken heard him. He then frowns. "It is..." He answered himself before sighing.

'Mitsuya?' the two look at each other before back at Mitsuya then nack at the screen.

{I swear 🤦‍♀️ Why the heck did I wrote that like Mitsuya's possessed? 🥲}

"A hideout? More like an abandoned building."

Inupi opened the door. "Come in. We can patch ourselves up." Inupi said. "Oh...okay." takemichi went inside "Ow..."

'Is that...oil I smell?'

Inupi sighs. "I..." Inupi said. Takemichi turned to him "I want to revive BLACK DRAGON with a specific goal in mind." He started "Koko...He has stuck with me through this whole thing." He added "I'm totally worthless, but he still supported me. I would die for Koko's sake." Inupi said.

They remained silent for a while, before Inupi turned to Takemichi with a serious face.. He then puts his hands on the ground and bows his head. "I'm putting my life in your hands." Inupi said, Takemichi's eyes widened in shock. "Please carry on BLACK DRAGON, Hanagaki. Please become the 11th leader of BLACK DRAGON!"

"Eh?"

Inupi raised his head, tears flowing down from his eyes. "Hanagaki, save Koko." Inupi cried. Takemichi's eyes widened. "Please, save us." Inupi cried again.

Koko looked at Inupi with wide eyes. He then sighed and held on of Inupi's hands, Inupi didn't look at him but he squeezed back. That alone made Koko smile.

The scene forwarded a bit. Inupi sighed as he put his back on the wall "Sorry, Hanagaki. I must be losing my mind." He apologizes. Takemichi stood up and went to him. He sits down beside Inupi. "This used to be Shinichiro-kun's bike shop." Inupi said "Eh? Shinichiro-kun?" Takemichi turned to him "You mean Mikey-kun's brother?" Takemichi asked. "Yeah." Inupi replied

Inupi and Takemichi both looking ahead of them.

"This place."

"To hoodlums like me, this was a place for us to gather. It's nothing like it was back then." Inupi said.

Inupi gestured using his hand "Over there, the was a line of shiny, badass Bikes. Shinichiro-kun would always be sitting back there working on a bike."

A flashback started.

Shinichiro was seen working on his bike with a cigarette "He'd have a cigarette in his mouth too." Inupi said.

The flashback ended.

Mikey, Emma, Baji, Draken, Inupi, and Koko smiled at the memory.

Inupi frowns when he catches thw sight of an scrumbled paper besides him. He get that and what's written on it shocks him. 'Oh no...'

"Even with all that oil and gas around." He said, and the scene changes to a flashback once again. Only this time four guys were standing behind watching Shinichiro work on his bike.

"All my seniors who would stop by looked so awesome and cool. But even those guys were on their best behavior around Shinichiro-kun."

A younger lnupi can be seen watching from the door.

"He was my hero."

The flashback ended.

"Is that the reason why you've got such an attachment to BLACK DRAGON?"

"I want to recreate the first of generation BLACK DRAGON Shinichiro-kun built. In this bike shop. I heard a lot of stories about that time from first generation. They had so much fun talking about their old leader, Shinichiro-kun." Inupi smiled.

"Did you manage to?" Mikey asked, however Inupi didn't answer him and just smiles at him confusing him.

"He did." Koko said believing on his friend.

Baji went besides Chifuyu and asked him "What's up with Mitsuya and Inupi?" Chifuyu looked at him confused then he noticed the papers infront of him and Takemichi.

He grabbed one and gave Takemichi one. He then crumbled as his eyes grew wider, same with Takemichi.

"Oh shit..." He mumbled. Ryusei joined Mitsuya, Draken and Mikey as he sat infront of Mitsuya.

"What is near? Was it someone's death?" He asked. Everyone looked at Mitsuya who nodded silently. They all cursed inside their minds.

"At those times, Shinichiro-kun would always say...."

Then a flashback of Shinichiro was shown.

"Did we really do all that?" Shinichiro smiled at them.

The scene went back to Inupi and Takemichi.

"He said it all awkward and bashful." Inupi said. He then turned to Takemichi with a smile on his face. "Sounds nice, doesn't it?" Inupi asked. Takemichi smiles back at him "Friends to laugh at dumb stuff you'd done together, even as adults...I admired that kind of gang. That's why I joined BLACK DRAGON."

He then looked down "It was the Eighth Generation BLACK DRAGON when I joined, when Kurokawa Izana was in charge." He said.

The scene moved to show another flashback.

"Even though you're two years younger, I made you my aide because you're useful." Izana had told him. Izana turned to him with a smile "Support the Ninth Generation leader too."

"Yes, sir."

"Did you?"

"Unfortunately, no. I was at juvie back then."

"It's such a shame we did not met in juvie" Kazutora chuckles and Inupi laughed at that.

The scene faded back to the present.

"From the Eighth Generation BLACK DRAGON, we became a vicious gang where anything goes, like extortion, theft, and drugs." Inupi said.

The scene went to show the fight that had happened as Inupi continues "The members of the Vicious Generation were ramping around in each territory as if they were competing." Then the whole BLACK DRAGON Eighth Generation was shown along with Izana and Shion at the front.

"and then there he was...The BLACK DRAGON that Izana led didn't have a race of the goals of the original gang."

The scene went to the present.

Mikey frowns. 'He ruined my big brother's goal.'
Mikey's usually not this furious over something so simple, however he felt like Izana will do something horrible that he will regret watching the scene.

Suddenly, his head hurt.

"Please Take care of Mikey for me, okay?" said the voice

'Emma?' He looked at his little sister confused.

"And before I knew it, I'd been influenced by that gang. I was sent to juvie, and when I got out, BLACK DRAGON had been crushed. I was afraid. I thought BLACK DRAGON would come to an end. So I turned to Shiba Taiju." The image of Taiju was shown.

There was silence for a while, then Inupi spoke again. "You know how the rest goes." He said. Inupi then looked down, as if disappointed towards his own decisions and himself.

"What was I even doing?"

"Inupi-kun..." Takemichi looked at him before looking up ahead. "There's somebody I want to save. I've done all I can to do that." He then smiled "But I haven't succeeded at all. I wonder what the heck I'm doing." Inupi let out a soft grunt as he looked up on Takemichi.

"Takemichi-kun..." Hina whispered. Emma hugged her to offer some comfort which she hugged her back and smiled thankfully at her.

"But..." Takemichi said as he stood up. "That's why I understand how you feel, Inupi-kun."

"Huh."

Takemichi's eyes can be seen with new determination. "I will carry on BLACK DRAGON."

"Eh?" Inupi's eyes widened "I'll be captain of Tokyo Manji Gang's First Division and the 11th leader of BLACK DRAGON." Takemichi said.

"Eh?!" They all said.

"You can't have both gangs unless you betrayed one." Sanzu said bitterly

"Oh, watch us then" Chifuyu and Takemichi said.

They all look at the two surprised. But the two are surprise as well to what they just said.

He then turned to Inupi and offered one of his hands "I hope you're prepared. I'll bring Koko-kun back and destroy Kisaki and Izana." Inupi's eyes widened even more "I'll crash Tenjiku!"

"Huh?!" Inupi gasped, eyes widening a lot more. The scene continues as music starts to play in the background.

"Are you with me?"

Inupi held Takemichi's hand and stood up.

"My life is in your hands."

Takemichi smiles.

Closing has been skipped.

The screen fades to black.

"What the fuck?" Baji said as he gritted his teeth.

Then the ceiling released firework sounds, they all looked up and it said:

"JANUARY 01, 2024! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

The host then appeared in front of them, "Happy New year everyone! For celebration we will hve a week or so vacation. Maybe just a few days vacation for those in Chapter 244 and above. They will be sent back to their timeline and continue what was left. When they return your timelines didn't change, but their timeline will change by one timeline ahead or two. Any questions?" The Host said.

Draken raised his hand "Is someone in this room gonna die in this season?"

"Someone or some two." The host nodded no one raised their hands so she assumed no more questions.

She then clapped his hand and there popped up a lot of foods for celebration.

"Take a rest for the remaining others." She smiled "And for Chapter 244 and ahead..." She snapped her fingers and all the said people disappeared.

"That's all byeeee..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hello I did this xhapter for January 01, 2024 so I took that date. However the upcoming Chapter's will be whenever I managed to upload next.

Sorry I was busy and have a great new year everyone! Love you all and thanks for support and patience!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 373 63
Title says it all
288K 3K 32
[ON GOING ✍︎] A collection of smut shots stories of tr characters!
1 1 8
a story of an anime idea I have
4.1K 62 200
.