Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

By PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... More

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Celebration time!!!
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 7

1.5K 123 8
By PLK_ARMY

Tae and Jimin immediately took Yoona to the hospital. The doctors took her into the emergency room.

"Tae, don't worry. She will be fine", said Jimin while patting Tae's back. Tae nodded his head worridly looking at the emergency room door. "Tae come, sit", said Jimin. Tae didn't said anything still kept standing there.

Jimin held his hand and made him sit on the chair nearby. "She will be fine Tae", said Jimin. Tae again just nodded his head and didn't spoke anything.

Then after sometime, the doctor came out. Tae and Jimin immediately ran towards and doctor and asked, "Doctor, is she fine? What happened to her?" The doctor spoke, "She seems fine and will wake up in some time. She collapsed because of extreme pressure on her mind. Please tell me about her mental condition."

"M-mental condition? Is she not well?", asked Tae. "Who are you? How are you related to her? Don't you know about her condition?", asked the doctor. "I.. I am her-----", said Tae but Jimin answered, "We are her friends. We met her after three years and suddenly she collapsed."

"Ohh... then please call her family here. I need to discuss something with them", said the doctor. Tae become confused and worried. "Can't you tell us anything about her?", asked Jimin. "I can't tell anything like this. I need to know her medical history first. Please call her family members", said the doctor.

"O-okay", said Jimin. Then the doctor left from there and went to his cabin. Jimin said to Tae, "You know her address right? Lets go." Tae spoke, "What happen to her Jimin-ah?" "She will be fine Tae. Let's go and get her parents here first", said Jimin. "You stay here and take care of her. I am going to get her parents", said Tae and immediately left from the hospital.

Time skips, after one hour

Tae and Yoona's parents came to the hospital. Yoona's parents came running towards the emergency room followed by Tae. Jimin got up from the chair.

Her parents looked at her worridly from the glass window of the emergency room. "What happened to her? My baby", said Yoona's mom. "Uncle aunty... lets meet the doctor first", said Tae. "Yes okay", said Yoona's dad.

Then Yoona's mom and dad went into the doctor's cabin. Tae and Jimin were waiting outside.

After some minutes, Yoona's parents came out. "Don't worry Yeobo, she is fine. Nothing happened to her", said Yoona's dad. "I can't stop worrying about her", said Yoona's mom.

Tae interuppted them and asked, "Sorry for disturbing you uncle aunty but can you please tell me what exactly happened? What the doctor said?" Yoona's dad spoke, "Doctor said that she will be back to her senses in some time."

"But what happened to her? Please tell me. I am worried", said Tae. "Actually, three years ago, she went to states for higher studies in fashion designing. She lived there for whole one year and never came to Korea even for once in that one year. Then after one year, she got into a big accident. We immediately flew to the states. She was hospitalized there and s-she went into coma....... she was in coma for whole one year...... then one day she woke up but she lost some part of her memory. She totally forgot about the past four years of her life. B-but somehow she still had her designing skills and she remembered all the learnings and everything. So she completed her remaining studies in one year and then wanted to get a job in Vante. But something happened today due to which her brain got pressurized and she collapsed."

Tears were flowing from Tae's eyes after hearing all this. He didn't know how to react. He was just standing there like a statue. He mumbled, "I was not with her when she needed me." He was lost in his thoughts. Jimin was caressing his back all the time.

"Thank you son for informing us about her", said Yoona's dad. Tae came out of his thoughts and slightly bowed to Yoona's mom and dad. "Yeobo, I am going to bring the medicines for her. You wait here okay", said Yoona's dad. Yoona's mom nodded and he left.

Just then, Yoona's mom spoke, "Are you that friend of Yoona who used to come to drop her everyday?" Tae looked at her and said, "Y-yes aunty. I am her f-friend."

"Just friend?", asked Yoona's mom. "Huh?", said Tae. "A friend don't come to drop someone everyday and also don't cry like this", said Yoona's mom. Tae looked down and gulped. "I know that you were her boyfriend and she went to states to stay away from you. I don't know what happened between you two but you hurted her. She went away from us because of you. You are the reason standing here why she is in this condition today", said Yoona's mom.

Tae looked at her mom with tears dripping from his eyes. "Stay away from her", said Yoona's mom. Tae panicked and spoke, "I.. I am sorry for hurting her. I am s-sorry for everything but please... please don't make me away from her. I still love her. Please aunty... please."

Yoona's mom spoke, "I don't want to hear anything. Just go from here." "P-please aunty... I beg you.. please.... I will.. I will not hurt her. I promise. Please let me stay here", begged Tae. "I already said what I wanted to. Go now", said Yoona's mom.

Tae was about to say something but before that Jimin spoke, "You are doing wrong. Tae never hurted her intentionally. He loves her and he is sick worried for her. She is his life. Let him stay here." "You both leave from here and------", said Yoona's mom but stopped in between when she saw Yoona's dad coming towards them.

"Her dad don't know anything. So better stay away. If he gets to know then you both are gone. He will not stand you both here for even a minute", said Yoona's mom. Just then Yoona's dad came there and said, "Here keep her medicines."

Yoona's mom hummed and took medicines from his hand.

Then he looked at Tae and Jimin and asked, "You are her friends right?" "Y-yes.... actually we are her university friends..... from Seoul fashion university", said Jimin. "Ohh... but she doesn't remembers anything about that time. By any chance, she recognised you both?", asked Yoona's dad.

"N-no.... she couldn't recognise us", said Tae. "Ohh... what you guys do?", asked Yoona's dad.

Before Tae or Jimin could answer, Yoona's mom interrupted and said, "They must be tired honey. Let them both go to their home now. You both can leave." Before Tae could say anything, Jimin bowed and spoke, "Yes... we are just leaving. Please take care." Then he held Tae's hand and started dragging him away from there.

He forcefully dragged Tae from there. Tae yanked his hand and spoke, "Why you dragged me like this, huh? I am going back to her." "Tae, her mom will not let you meet her. There is no sense in going back there", said Jimin. "Then what you want me to do? Just keep standing here and doing nothing", said Tae.

"No... just.. just give them some time. Yoona doesn't remember us now. We are strangers for now. She will be uncomfortable around us", said Jimin. Tae didn't spoke anything. Then Jimin said, "Lets go Tae. Hyung and noona must be waiting for us at home. We are late. See... I got multiple calls from them."

Tae just nodded his head. Then he went out of the hospital with Jimin. They sat in the car and Tae spoke, "I will get her back in my life Jimin. I surely will." Jimin started the car and asked, "How you will do that Tae? She doesn't even remember you."

"She don't remember me but I know she still loves me. During our university time, she made the efforts to make me realize my feelings for her. And now... its my turn. I will make her realize her feelings for me", said Tae.

"Hmm... I am with you bro", said Jimin while driving. Tae patted his shoulder and said, "You need to play the cupid again." "What? Are you mad? Do you want to make Yoona jealous that too acting lovey- dovey with me?", said Jimin.

Tae facepalmed himself and said, "Don't use your stupid brain. Just do whatever I will say." "What I will get in return, huh?", said Jimin. "My foot", said Tae. "Then forget about my help", said Jimin while smirking.

"Uhhhhh... what you want?", asked Tae getting frustated. "I want your sweetheart bro", said Jimin. "No way.... I am not giving you that", said Tae. "Okay... your loss", said Jimin.

"You fucking asshole..... fineeeee", said Tae getting frustated. Then Jimin forwarded his hand towards Tae and Tae pulled out car keys from his pocket and put it on Jimin's hand and said, "Now be ready.... you have to do whatever I will say." "I am all yours my buddy, afterall I finally got your porsche", said Jimin.

Time skips, at Kim mansion

Tae and Jimin reached to the Kim mansion. They entered the living room but didn't saw anybody there. Mansion was very quiet. Jimin spoke, "Is nobody at home?" "Don't know", said Tae.

Then they saw Jungkook and Eunwoo entering in the living room together. Tae frowned and asked, "You both coming together?" Jungkook and Eunwoo looked at each other and then towards Tae and Jimin.

Then Eunwoo spoke, "Hyung, actually we need to discuss our assignment with Yoongi hyung. That's why....."

"We? You both working together?", asked Tae. Jimin also looked at them with curiosity. "Yes.... actually Yoongi sir told me today that-------", said Eunwoo but was cut-off by Jungkook in between, who spoke, "He took me into his gang and put me under Eunwoo."

Before Tae could say anything, Jimin burst out laughing and said, "What? Under Eunwoo?" Jungkook whined, "Ahhh hyungggg... stop laughing." Jimin controlled his laugh and said, "Okay okay... work properly Kook and Eunwoo, if he doesn't do anything properly, complaint to Yoongi hyung."

Eunwoo chuckled a little and Tae too. Jimin also laughed. Jungkook glared at Eunwoo. He supressed his laugh. Then Jungkook whined, "Its enough hyung. Stop making fun of me." "Okay okay", said Jimin.

Just then Yoongi came there and spoke gaining their attention, "Whats so funny?" Jimin laughed and said, "Hyung, you put him under Eunwoo! Best thing you ever did." Yoongi chuckled and Jungkook stomped his feet on the ground and said, "Hyung..... why you put me into this. I don't want to work under him."

"You have to... I already decided it", said Yoongi. "I know you will not listen to me at all.... devil hyungie", mumbled Jungkook.

"Eunwoo come and have dinner with us", said Yoongi. "No thank you hyung. I just came to discuss our tomorrow's assignment. I have already worked on this with Jungkook and now just want to get it finalized from you", said Eunwoo.

"We will do it after dinner. Come", said Yoongi. "But hyung I----", said Eunwoo but got cut-off by Yoongi in between, "Come Eunwoo... I am not hearing anything." "Can't we do this discussion first and then you guys can have dinner. I want to sleep quickly", said Jungkook. He said that because he didn't wanted to have dinner with Eunwoo and Yoongi understood that.

Yoongi glared at him and said, "You never sleeps this early Jungkook." Jungkook said, "I... I was just saying lets complete our work first."

"Okay then... lets go to my office room and Jungkook, you will brief me about the assignment and I don't want any mistakes otherwise you know", said Yoongi. Jungkook gulped and said, "Hyung, can't Eunwoo-------".

He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke in a stern voice, "What I told you... how to address me when we are talking about work?" Jungkook said with his hands at his back, "Sorry sir... I will take care from next time."

"How many times do I have to tell you this, huh? Is this how you will work?", said Yoongi in a little loud voice. Jungkook gulped and looked down and said, "S-sorry sir.... it will not happen again." "It should not... in my office room now. I want a quick brief without any mistakes", said Yoongi strictly.

Jungkook spoke, "Yes sir." Then Yoongi went towards his office room from there. Eunwoo glanced at Jungkook and went behind Yoongi without saying anything.

Jungkook took a deep breathe and spoke, "Why hyung is this much strict?" "Go Kook... otherwise he will get more angry", said Tae softly. Jungkook nodded his head and ran towards the office room.

Hey guys... new chapterrrrr. Comment down and let me know how's this?

Keep supporting me guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.6K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
111K 3.2K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
9.3K 1.4K 45
What will happen when two different families which are already connected indirectly will became one and start to live together? What will happen whe...
11.3K 563 22
Hi guys 😊 It is a BTS brotherhood story... In this Taegikook is the main characters and others also there but side but also important key roles. The...