Unsaid Love

By kukoowrites

VIKRAM X SIYA Siya Mehra is a girl from a middle-class family. She has dedicated her love and life to them bu... More

A/N
~Dedication~
~Tropes~
~Characters aesthetic~
~Prologue~
1. Overthinking
2. Setting her free
3. Last chance
4. It's time to end
5. He looks familiar
6. Crybaby
7. Ajab sa ishq
8. It hurts
9. The truth
10. He saved me
11. She is mine
12. Move on
13. Control
14. A proposal to my Bestfriend
15. Confession
16. Say my name
17. Did i miss something
18. Freak
19. Your family
20. The distance
21. I missed him
22. Something is wrong
23. Jealousy
24. Permanently booked
25. My two jaans
26. My man
27. Child inside me
28. Fantasy
29. Obsessed
30. Doubt
31. I am sorry
33. Secret
34. VIKRAM PRATAP SINGH
35. Mood
36. Promise
37. Mrs. Maheswari
38. Punishment
39. Trip
40. Drunk
41. Let me take the lead
42. That one phone call
43. Surprise
44. I trusted you
45. Rethink
A/n
46. Engagement
47. Drama
48. Mehendi
49. Sangeet
50. Protecting
51. Hell
52. can you love me ?
53. Haldi
54. Our last Meet
55. Hello Mrs. Vikram Pratap Singh
56. My dear wife
57. Shameless
58. Banana
59. Good in bed
60. Wish
61. Jaana
62. Pahad
63. Pyjama party
64. Raw
65. Confidential
66. Max
67. Papa Vikram
68. Home
69. Pregnancy sex
70. Vanshika
EPILOGUE
~FACTS~
NEW BOOK ALERT โš ๏ธ
โ—UNSAID SERIES โ—

32. To be husband

14.4K 1.1K 86
By kukoowrites

It's weekend today and i was going to meet Siya. I was so happy but that one text ruined my mood.

Siya texted me few minutes ago that her mom forced her to go for shopping with her. I stomped my feet in the ground like a toddler.

I have made up my mind to see her and now no one can stop me. I texted her causally asking what she was doing and where she was. She texted me the location and i went straight to meet her.

🦋

I was standing far away from where she was. I was looking how beautiful she look. The way she was smiling, the way she was looking at herself while placing jhumkas to see whether it looks good on her and believe me she was looking breathtaking in those jhumakas.

As soon as she walked away from the stall i grabbed her by waist and hugged her.

"I missed you" i said and she started tapping my back.

I broke the hug and looked at her, her eyes went wide indicating something. Her gaze was behind me.

"Kya !! Kya hua aesi kyu ankhein phad rahi ho" i asked and her eyes were pointing someone continuously.

I turned back and looked at a women standing behind me with a shocking look.

I gave her a smile and continued hugging Siya.

"What the hell is going on here" she asked and i turned to her again.

"Who are you" i asked and that women gave Siya a look of anger.

"Are you asking who am I, who are you tell me that first" she said, I don't know what was her problem.

"Her to be husband" i replied to that women proudly.

"Toooo... fir to mai tumhari sasu ma hui, haina!" she replied and i nodded in yes with a satisfaction on my face looking at Siya who was still in shock.

Why is she making face like this?

I slammed my face towards that women when realisation hit me about what she said and then again looked at Siya.

"Umm...Vikram mumma and mumma Vikram" she said and i wanted to bury myself 10 feet under the ground.

"Han han Vikram, mera hone wala damad hainaaa!!" Her mom said and started fake laughing.

"Haha..aunty it was just a joke..haina Siya"

"Hahaha...ha mumma it was just a joke" she supported me.

"Hahaa...do i look fool to you both?"

"Haha yes-" shit, I realised what i said.

"No aunty it's not like that, you are not fool you are that phool who gave birth to my phool, and that phool make my heart go garden garden" as i said Siya hit my stomach with her elbow murmuring what the fuck i was saying.

Exactly what the fuck are you saying Vikram Pratap Singh.

Her mom looked so done with me.

I bowed my head and said sorry.

"We need to talk about this at home" she grabbed Siya's wrist and walked but then paused and turned to me saying "damad ji, apko invitation du mai, ap bhi aogay humare sath" she said and to this Siya chuckled.

I scratched my head and followed them to their house.

🦋

I was sitting in the sofa in front of her mom who looking at me like she will definitely kill me.

Siya came and forwarded a cup of tea to me and her mother.

I took the cup in my hand  amd sipped the tea

"Han to beta ji ap ky lagte ho meri beti except her to be husband" i choked my tea after hearing what she asked.

"Vikram are you alright " siya asked patting my back.

I coughed and nodded.

"I am her boyfriend" i said looking everywhere but not towards her mom.

"So do you love her?" She asked

"Mumaaaa!!!" Siya screamed out of embarassment.

"Kya mumma... tumlogo ko karte waqt sharam nahi ayi to mujhe bolte waat kyu ayegi, you tell me Vikram, do you love my daughter?" She asked again.

And this time without any shame and shyness and looked at her mom's eyes "Yes i do, I love her the most and she means the world to me. I am living for her and i can die for her" i said and tears rolled down from Siya's eyes. I can see how much she adores me just by looking into her eyes.

"So, you can die for her...right?" She repeated what i said and i nodded. She got up and went inside a room. Siya and i looked at eachother clueless not knowing what her mother was upto.

She came with small bottle in her hand and foreworded to me.

I took that bottle and was shocked to see "Rat poison" written on it.

"What is it Vikram" Siya asked and I replied by saying "tumhare ishq ka zehr".

"Drink it" her mom commanded sitting in the sofa folding her hands.

"Vikram don't" Siya said shaking her head in no.

"Do it Vikram" her mom said.

I opened the cap and drank that poison in one go.

"It tastes weird like.."

"Like yakut?" Her mom interrupted.

"Yaaa, like yakut" i looked at Siya who was controlling her laugh.

They both burst out in laughter and i was standing there clueless.

Her mom came towards me and told me to bend a little.

She then kissed my forehead and a lone tear left my eyes feeling the warmth of a mother.

She hugged me "Siya told me everything beta, or agar aese koi bhi tumhe zeher dega to tum pi logay ky. Fir meri beti ky kya hoga fir hnnn" she said patting my back.

Her mom's motherly hug was making me feel like home and reminding me that how much I have craved for this love.

"Haww, aaplog mujhe bhul hi jao" We looked towards Siya who was standing there with a pout.

I extended my hand towards her and she came running and melted between her mom and my arms.

"Yeh ky dekh Raha hu mai" agya mera pyar may haddi banne wala.

"Aunty ap iski shadi karwa do , yeh humesha mere pyar may haddi bnta hai , phele Siya fir aap" i complained and her mom said "karwa to du beta per yeh karne ko hi razi nahi".

I looked at Arav giving him a teasing look indicating to tell his mom about her son's behaviour.

"Vikram don't you dare" he shouted pointing his hands towards me.

"I can" i smirked.

"Tu ..tu idhar a..." He started stepping forward and i moved behind Siya saying "dekhlo tumhara bhai tumhe shadi se phele hi vidhwa bnane m tula hua hai" .

They all chuckled and i was happy to see them happy and realised that's what having a family feels like.

🦋

Huh what a chapter isn't it🌚

Kuch zyda hi sab acha acha ho rha haina? Hehe

I hope you all liked this chapter

Do vote and comment

Follow my Instagram ID

Love you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 624 28
Kunal Singh Rajawat, a determined and charismatic 32-year-old business tycoon, had to put his dreams of becoming an IAS officer on hold when he took...
905K 80.7K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
133K 6.1K 41
BOOK 1 of LOVE SERIES. UNATTAINABLE LOVE Passionate affairs of love always unfold into tragic tales Aditya Rajvash the business tycoon! Iski nazar k...
5.2K 387 43
Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' "เคชเฅเคฐเฅ‡เคฎ" Ajay Manholtra, once a sunshine soul, now a ruthless billionaire. Owner of his billionaire company S&R...