Unsaid Love

By kukoowrites

VIKRAM X SIYA Siya Mehra is a girl from a middle-class family. She has dedicated her love and life to them bu... More

A/N
~Dedication~
~Tropes~
~Characters aesthetic~
~Prologue~
1. Overthinking
2. Setting her free
3. Last chance
4. It's time to end
5. He looks familiar
6. Crybaby
7. Ajab sa ishq
8. It hurts
9. The truth
10. He saved me
11. She is mine
12. Move on
13. Control
14. A proposal to my Bestfriend
15. Confession
16. Say my name
17. Did i miss something
18. Freak
19. Your family
20. The distance
21. I missed him
22. Something is wrong
23. Jealousy
24. Permanently booked
25. My two jaans
26. My man
27. Child inside me
28. Fantasy
29. Obsessed
30. Doubt
32. To be husband
33. Secret
34. VIKRAM PRATAP SINGH
35. Mood
36. Promise
37. Mrs. Maheswari
38. Punishment
39. Trip
40. Drunk
41. Let me take the lead
42. That one phone call
43. Surprise
44. I trusted you
45. Rethink
A/n
46. Engagement
47. Drama
48. Mehendi
49. Sangeet
50. Protecting
51. Hell
52. can you love me ?
53. Haldi
54. Our last Meet
55. Hello Mrs. Vikram Pratap Singh
56. My dear wife
57. Shameless
58. Banana
59. Good in bed
60. Wish
61. Jaana
62. Pahad
63. Pyjama party
64. Raw
65. Confidential
66. Max
67. Papa Vikram
68. Home
69. Pregnancy sex
70. Vanshika
EPILOGUE
~FACTS~
NEW BOOK ALERT ⚠️
❗UNSAID SERIES ❗

31. I am sorry

13.1K 1K 9
By kukoowrites

The internship works are sucking the hell out of me. How does bhai work so calmly and that too managing everything in time. I should appreciate him.

My work time was over but before going out i checked if i am messed up or not. I combed my hair with fingers and then walked out of the office.

I was waiting for the lift while chatting with Arohi when i heard a ping sound of the lift door opening.

I saw an unexpected person in the lift with bhai, Vikram. I was seeing him after 2 days. My gaze softened after seeing him. I missed him so much.

Arav bhai came out of the lift and said "he will drop you home today, i have some work to do. Enjoy!" And walked away.

I got inside the lift and hugged Vikram. I was craving for this hug so much. He hugged me back. I felt the warmth of his body. I melted in his arms completely wrapping my arms around his torso. He kissed my forehead. I lifted my face to look at him but there was a glimpse of anger and disappointment in his eyes. Like they where asking me something.

"Vikram" i called his name breaking the hug.

He hummed making me believe that something was obviously bothering him.

"Are you okay? Did something happened?" As i said he looked away from me. Nodding his head.

"Look at me Vikram, tell me did i do something wrong" i asked him again, because it was visible that he was upset with me. But what did i do?.

"How was your day, you look exhausted. Are they making you work a lot? Are you eating properly? You look so slim!" He said.

"It's just been 2 days we haven't met, and yes i am eating well and don't try to change the topic i am asking you something" i said trying to look in his eyes but he didn't let me.

As the lift opened he stormed out and sat inside the car.

"Vikram...Vikram!!!" I tried calling him but he didn't even turned back. I followed him and sat beside him in the passenger seat.

"What wrong with you Vikram! Why are you acting like this. You are not even telling me. Atleast-" before i could continue what i was saying he leaned towards me. I felt as if my heart will burst out, butterflies were dancing inside my stomach. Our face was so close that i can feel his hot breath on my skin.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard and click sound of the seat belt.

"You can breathe Siya, i won't eat you" i heard Vikram saying.

I sighed "You did already, don't you remember that college event day?"

"Forget all this, tell me what's making you upset. You look gloomy. You are upset with me right? Because even if you had fight with your mom and dad you have never ignored me. Tell me naaa!!" I requested holding his left hand's biceps and shaking him.

He looked at me with a look asking me to leave his hand but i didn't leave him instead i kissed his cheeks.

His eyes widened because of my sudden action and i can see his ears all red. I chuckled and said "dekhlo bta do ky hua h warna Mai aese hi kiss krte rhungi tumhe"

"Siya look-" i interrupted him again by pecking his lips this time.

"Look at what, my man's handsome and sexy face?" I said in a teasing way.

"Don't you think you forgot something to tell me?" He asked and i looked at him with a confuse expression.

What was he talking about?

"I don't think so, i told you everything and about today you were not even looking at me. How am I supposed to tell you about my day" i said in a complaining tone folding my hands over my chest.

"You all were planning a trip and you didn't even bothered to tell me. Can I know the reason?" He said in a very cold tone, looking straight in my eyes giving me goosebumps.

I remembered that we decided something but i didn't knew Raj will be this quick to tell him.

"Who told you?" I asked

"Raj, but that doesn't matter, the thing that matter is that you didn't informed me" he said streching each and every word coming from his mouth.

"Vikram look i was going to tell you-"

"When? Are you not willing to go with me. Do i make you uncomfortable? Or it's just you are not emotionally attracted to me? Tell me siya!!" He raised his voice against me.

My eyes were teary hearing him. How can he say something like this! Does he think i am only with him because i am physically attracted to him?.

"Are you doubting my intentions Vikram?" i asked him

"I am not but how do you want me to react. I thought you tell me everything but i was wrong" he chuckled in a fake way.

"I am really sorry for not telling you about this because i thought i will tell you after changing the trip's location because I don't want to go goa and i didn't knew that Raj would come and tell you before that". I said and wipped my tears rolling down my cheek.

"Are you crying?" He asked. What did he expect from me, to laugh after he raised his voice at me, he never shouted at me and today when he did, i felt something broke inside me.

"No" i said looking outside the car's window.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Liar" he said and kissed my eyes.

"You shouted at me Vikram" i cried hitting him in his chest.

"I am sorry Siya, i am really sorry. I don't know what was gotten into me. The thought of losing you was clouded in my mind. I thought you
don't want me anymore" he said cupping my cheeks and touching my forehead with his.

I looked at him and i know what he was going through, i know he has fear of losing me and i can see that in his eyes.

I parted from him and said "I know Vikram but you should have asked me properly and how can you say that....that i am not emotionally attracted to you, in this whole world the only person i am emotional attracted to is you".

"I am really sorry, i was wrong here. You can punish me as much as you want" he said and i chuckled.

"Who am i to give punishment to The Vikram Pratap singh"

"His women, the only love his life" he said so intensely that shiver ran down my body.

I moved on his lap and encircled my arm around his neck.

"What are you doing!" He asked.

"Punishment" i said and kissed his neck softly.

He gripped my waist but i didn't allowed him to.

"What now!" he said looking at me or i can say pleading me to let him touch me.

"It's your punishment that you will not touch and i will do whatever i want to" i said and continued sucking his neck. I can smell his strong yet soothing perfume

"Ahhh...did you just bit me!!" He screamed and i laughed

"Yaaa, ofcourse now don't disturb me let me punish you" i said and moved my lips to his adams apple. I can see him gulping. I sucked it making him groan,"Uhh..fuck".

I felt a bulge against my ass,I smirked and then opened his shirt's button tracing my fingers in his chest and touching his nipple.

"Hh... don't.. don't do that, let me touch you, please! It's been 2 days since i met you" he said taking heavy breath.

"You should have thought this before talking to me in that way" i said giving him a fake smile.

"Please!!!" He again pleaded

"No" i moved my lips over his chest licking sucking them.

I left bruises all over his upper body. I can see him losing his control. His hands were trying their level best not to touch me but he lost it when i kissed his lip.

He grabbed my nape and kissed me like there is no tomorrow. This kiss was not like the soft kiss we usually do. He was sucking the soul out of my body.

I moaned in his mouth as he parted.

He wiped my lips with his thumb.

"Can i ask you something" he said and i nodded.

"Why don't you want to go goa" he asked and i decided to tell him.

"Aditya and i went to goa and I don't want my lovely time with you to be interrupted by his memories. I thought i will suggest Arohi and Raj some other place but they were so excited that time so i thought to tell them later and after that i decided to tell you but before me Raj came and told you everything" i sighed.

"I am really sorry Siya, i should have listened to you first before shouting at you", he apologized.

"Promise me Vikram, you will always hear me before coming to any conclusion okayyy!!" I said and he nodded making baby face.

Haha, I just love how he instantly agrees to what i say.

He then dropped me outside the home. I bid bye to him and turned just to witness my dear mom watching me blushing and smiling.

Ab to tu gayi siya!

🦋

Vikram ko Siya ki mummy ko manate hue dekhkr maja ayega🤭

I hope you all loved this chapter.

Show some love by voting and commenting.

Love you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.6K 38
Her Series Book 1 Vihaan Singh Mehrotra A meticulous, arrogant, and dominant person both personally and professionally. The CEO of Mehrotra Industrie...
42.9K 6.4K 16
"It hurts to say this, but I think I have a crush on you." "Chiii!" "Exactly! That's what I thought. Chiii!" 🌷 Reshmi Thevar, a wonderful blend of b...
190K 12.3K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...
56.6K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...