The Violet Witch | The Vampi...

By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted... More

A/N
Cast
Covers
Luna Blacksmith
Prologue ๏ฟผ
Summer before the beginning ๏ฟผ
Act 1 - The Beginning
1.1 The Beginning
1.2 Night of the Comet
1.3 Friday night bites
1.4 Family Ties
1.5 You're undead to me
1.6 Lost Girls
1.7 Haunted
Haunted, Part 2
1.8 162 Candles
1.9 History Repeating
1.10 Turning point
1.11 Bloodlines
1.12 unpleasantville
1.13 Children of the Damned
1.14 Making moves
1.15 A Few Good Men
1.16 Little Mischief
1.16 part 2: Answers
1.17 A day in
1.18 Uncle John
1.19 Miss Mystic Falls
1.20 Isobel
1.21 Founder's Day
Act 2 - Now the fun begins
2.1 The Return
2.2 Brave new world
2.3 Bad Moon Rising
2.3 Part 2: A long Overdue Reunion
2.4 Bringing forth someone lost
2.5 A date
2.6 Revealing the long hidden Truth
What happened while Luna and Damon were gone !!! Important !!!
2.7 Masquerade
Quick important question
2.9 Discovery and Slater
2.10 The Full Truth
2.10 Part 2: The Sacrifice
2.11 By the Light of the Full Moon
!!!Twin Flame Voting!!!
2.11 Part 2
2.12 Meeting the Best Friend
2.13 The Message
2.14 The Dinner Party
2.15 The Making of a new Hybrid
2.16 The Last Dance
2.16 Part 2
Soulmate List !!!Spoiler Warning!!!
2.17 Preparations
2.18 The Sacrafice
Act 3 - A new Story Unfolds
3.1 The First Werewolves Collected
3.2 Chicago
3.3 Mason and Hayley
3.4 Returning Home
3.5 Soulmates and Outfits
3.6 Soulmates and Ester

2.8 Making New Allies

2.3K 109 13
By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

A/N: AHHH ELIJAH IS HERE! The meeting between Elijah and Luna will be from 3rd person pov so that you will get a look into Elijah's thoughts.

...

3rd person pov

In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses.

"Where is she?"

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said."

"Good, put her in the back."

The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Luna is in it still looking like Elena. He takes her and puts her in the SUV trunk. The man in the car sees her in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting 'Elena' in the trunk, he walks back up to the car.

"Thank you for your help."

"Is there anything else?"

"One more thing. Come closer, please."

The man gets closer.

"Closer."

The man gets closer Only to have the unknown man in the car take him by the neck, drink his blood, and then throw him on the floor and leave the man's corpse.

...

Luna's pov

I woke up back in the car when the guy carried me over to the other one.

I had just been placed on a sofa in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. As I slowly opened my eyes, pretending to just have woken up I saw the vampire known as Trevor sitting next to me on the couch undying my binds.

As our eyes met I just stared into his eyes with an emotionless expression. As he finished untying me I could tell he was unnerved by my stare.

While keeping eye contact I stood up as elegantly as I could.

I gave him a small smile hoping to make him less uncomfortable under my gaze, but unfortunately, my smile only had the opposite effect as he took a step backward and a wave of fear came off of him.

"Trevor!" Rose's voice rang in the silence, making Trevor break his gaze away from mine. Rose's gaze traveled from him and to me. As our eyes met I gave her a small smile.

"Hello, Rose. It is nice to meet you." I spoke softly. I already have Trevor frightened of me, I don't want Rose to be too.

"How do you know my name?" She asked suspiciously.

"I know both your names. Rose and Trevor. Half a millennium old vampires." I told them making Trevor even more scared and Rose a little nervous.

"Who are you?" She questioned me threateningly taking a step closer, probably hoping to frighten me a little.

"I am Luna." As I told her while dropping the illusion spell, making me no longer look like Elena. I took off my mask and threw it on the couch and smiled at them. "And I would like to talk with you both."

Trevor and Rose stared at me in shock.

"what do you want? Where is the doppelgänger!?" Rose screamed out.

"She is safe at home. But enough about her. I'm here to make a deal with you and your little friend. And if you do as I say, you and Trevor will both be gifted a daylight ring each. How does that sound?" I asked her.

Before she could answer Trevor did.

"What's the deal?" He asked me.

"Trevor!" Rose hissed.

"Do what you would do if you had the doppelgänger and when Elijah comes, you two are free to leave. Then I will talk with Elijah." I explained to them simply.

"He will kill you." Rose scoffed.

"He can try," I told her flashing my eyes violet for a second.

Their eyes widened at my eye color, this time both Rose and Trevor took a step back.

'I must say, it is quite amusing to have people fear you. No wonder Niklaus likes it so much.' I thought to myself.

"Fine." Rose finally agreed.

After that Trevor and Rose left the room. I took a seat on the couch taking out my phone while I waited for Elijah to arrive.

I had gotten a text from Enzo, Damon, Caroline, and Bonnie. I would have gotten one from Kol too but he doesn't have a phone yet. They were all the same, they were checking up on me. I had told them the day before that I would be out after the ball to do something important, so unlike in the show, they won't come here. This way I could talk with Elijah alone without being interrupted.

...

3rd person pov

Luna was downstairs texting the others that she was fine while Rose and Trevor were upstairs talking about what had just happened.

"What do you think about her Trevor?" Rose asked him.

"I don't know. On one side she is frightening. You saw what she did with her eyes. I have never seen something like that before. And if she truly can help us with Elijah and get us daylight rings, it's worth a chance."

"You're right. We don't exactly have a better idea."

"So, you called him?"

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works."

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?"

"They say he got it."

"Wonderful and what?"

"So that's it, Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."

Before Trevor could get another word in, a knock from downstairs interrupted him.

"He's here! This was a mistake."

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me."

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants the doppelgänger more."

"I can't do this. You take him to her, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here."

"Hey! What are we?"

"We're family, forever."

As they spoke neither noticed Luna walking to the door. She knocked interrupting them, they spun around hearing the knock thinking it was Elijah. Their nerves calmed when they spotted Luna walking in.

"It's time Rose. Now, when you go and talk to Elijah, you need to be careful with your words. He has had a thousand years of perfecting the art of manipulation. He has a silver tongue that rivals that of a snake. He will use your words against you, so you need to be careful what you say and what he says. You need to express that you wish for the freedom of you and Trevor. And he has to confirm that he is granting the both of you your freedom." She nodded at me. "Me and Trevor are gonna wait in the first room I was in."

As she went down to Elijah, me and Trevor made our way back to the original room I was in. As Rose got to the door, she opened it revealing the man known as the Nobel Original.

"Rose-Marie. Is there somewhere we can talk?" Elijah spoke,

"Yes, in here. You have to forgive the house." Rose told him nervously.

"Oh, no, what's a little dirt? I completely understand. So tell me, what is it that gives you the courage to call me?"

"I wanted my freedom. I'm tired of running. Are you in a position to grant me that?"

"I have complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet. What is his name these days? Trevor. If I so see fit."

"Katerina Petrova?"

"I'm listening."

"She didn't burn in the church in 1864."

"Continue."

"She survived."

"Where is she?"

"You don't seem surprised by this."

"Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization, which is a mere three hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, I surmised it had everything to do with Katerina. Do you have her in your possession?"

"No, but I have better. I have someone here that can take you to her doppelgänger."

"That's impossible, her family line ended with her. I know that for a fact. And how do you know this woman truly knows of a doppelgänger?" Elijah asked her suspiciously.

"The facts are wrong, and I wouldn't have brought you here without concrete proof. I know she can." Rose quickly spoke afraid, she hoped that Elijah would at least her out and not just decide to kill them all.

"Well, show me this woman that can take me to the doppelgänger."

"Elijah, you are a man of honor, you should be trusted but I want to hear you say it again."

"You have my word that I will pardon you," Elijah promised but made sure not to include Trevor.

"No, I want you to say it. You pardon me and Trevor, I need you to say both our names." Rose demanded remembering Luna's words of being careful with her words.

"You have my word I will pardon you and Trevor," Elijah spoke annoyed. He didn't expect her to catch on to his wording.

"Follow me."

As Rose and Elijah were making their way through the house, Luna was speaking reassuring words to Trevor, trying to calm his nerves and fear.

"It's okay Trevor. You and Rose are gonna be fine."

"Hello there." Elijah's spoke drawing their attention.

"Hello, Elijah. I'm Luna. I wish to speak with you." I spoke to him calmly.

"Yes, I heard. You know where the doppelgänger is." He spoke calmly as he descended the stairs.

"Yes, I know where she is."

"So, where is she?" He questioned her.

"I never said I would tell you where she is, I simply told you I know where she is." As Luna spoke those words, Trevor and Rose inhaled sharply. While Elijah looked on in amusement.

"Do you know who I am?"

"You are Elijah Mikaelson, third born of Esther and Mikael." Luna gave an emotionless response. Luna could practically feel the fear oozing off of Trevor and Rose.

"Who are you?" Elijah questioned her in a low and threatening tone.

"I want to talk, but first. Rose, Trevor, leave. You are not needed anymore."

"But the sun." Rose quickly spoke.

Luna waved her hand over at Trevor and Rose's direction. All three looked at her in confusion, not having noticed the small and quick flash of violet light on Rose and Trevor's fingers.

"Look at your hands and you will see a daylight ring on it." Luna simply explained as she turned to face them with a warm smile. "Congratulations, you are both now officially day walkers. Go, and enjoy the sun. And if you need help, all you need to do is call the number on the note I magically placed in your pocket 20 minutes ago."

Rose and Trevor stared on in shock as they raised their hands seeing beautiful yet simple Lapis Lazuli rings decorating their middle fingers. Not wanting to spend another second around Elijah, Rose and Trevor quickly used their vampire speed and got out of the house, leaving only Elijah with Luna.

"Now, Elijah. How about we take a seat and talk." Before Elijah could say something, Luna walked into the middle of the room. She called forth her magic making violet energy sweep across the entire room.

The old and tattered-looking room was replaced with a beautiful-looking living room with a royal style to it. There was a small circular table with two cups of tea and some small fancy cakes. There was a chair on each side of the table. The tea cups like most of the room had a white, gold, and silver design. (You can honestly just imagine what you would like, I don't mind).

Elijah stared on in amazement. His gaze traveled across the room with the violet energy. Never in his 1000 years has he seen anything like this. He was in awe but became increasingly wary of her. He would never admit it, but he was a little afraid of her. He had no idea what Luna could do and that alone made her extremely dangerous.

"Who are you?" Elijah asked her once again never having gotten an answer the first time he asked.

"My name is Luna Blacksmith, and I am here to stop certain things from happening. One of the main things I wish to stop is the downfall of the Mikaelson's." Luna explained to him as she took a seat on the chair to the right.

"You know my name, who I am. So I do believe you know what can end me. But I believe I have nothing to fear from it as my family made sure to get rid of it a long time ago." Elijah spoke as he gained an emotionless façade.

"Yes, the white oak tree. Something you and your family burned 1000 years ago. However, what you did not know was that a seed survived. Only 300 years later did it grow into a tree, and from that tree came a small forest." Luna explained to him calmly as she took a sip from her tea. "But enough about that tree, right now I believe we should talk about that brother of yours, Niklaus."

"What do you know of Niklaus?"

"I know he is the 4th born child of Ester and the product of an affair she had with a werewolf alpha near your village. I know he is a hybrid of vampire and wolf, but he has a curse on him that binds his wolf side, leaving only his vampire side active."

"How do you know this information? Only my family knows of this." Elijah asked suspiciously.

"I have a gift. The past and future are as clear to me as the present. Some may say I know your family better than you know it."

"If you truly have the gift to see through time, then you know why I am here?" He asked her trying to test if she truly had this 'gift'.

"You are here to kill your brother Niklaus." She told him simply.

"Do I succeed?" He asked her hopeful. He didn't want to kill his brother, but he had gone too far this time. The last time they spoke they had a big argument and his brother had told him he had dropped their siblings into the ocean. There is a lot he would forgive his brother for. There had been a lot he had forgiven his brother for. But this, he could not.

"No, you do not succeed. Niklaus breaks his curse then proceeds to dagger you and leave you in a coffin with the rest of your siblings. They are probably at some warehouse near him." Luna explained the future to him.

"Warehouse?" He repeated. "So, they are not at sea?" He asked hopeful.

"No, he never threw them away. I do not know what your fight was about, but I know you said something that hurt his feelings and in return, he wished to hurt yours. So he probably said the first thing that came to his mind, leaving you to believe his lie about dumping them in the ocean."

"Why would he do that?" Elijah asked angrily.

"You know your brother. He does not know how to express his emotions properly. He doesn't show when he is hurt, instead he lashes out. He does and says things he does not mean."

"What now? What am I meant to do?" Elijah asked her.

"You are gonna do what you would have done. Gain the doppelgänger's trust. Bring Klaus to town. And I will work my magic from there. Both literally and figuratively." Luna explained with an aura of confidence. "I have something he needs, from there on I will get your siblings from him and release them."

Luna stood from her seat planning on teleporting home. As she was about to do so Elijah flashed in front of her, making her halt her movements.

"What could you possibly have that would make Niklaus give you our siblings." He questioned her.

"I can't tell you that right now. I just need you to trust me." Luna calmly told him.

"Trust is earned. Right now I know nothing about you, yet you seem to know more about my family than anyone outside of it." Elijah spoke as he took a threatening step forward hoping to frighten her a little. But this only seemed to annoy her more than anything, thinning her patience.

"You have my word." She told him, hoping it was enough.

"Not good enough." He stated. In an instant, he had flashed them over to the nearest wall, as he held her by the neck chocking her a little. But to his surprise and immense confusion, Luna seemed unfazed.

As he looked at her in curiosity, Luna brought her hand up grabbing his hand that was around her throat. She glared fiercely at him. She wasn't angry, no. She was furious.

Seeing the look in her eyes and the lack of effect his grip seemed to have, a small amount of fear entered him. As Luna grabbed his wrist, she effortlessly removed it from her throat, twisting it until it snapped. The snap was quiet, yet as loud as someone yelling, as the room was devoid of any sound other than the sound of his wrist breaking.

Elijah grunted in pain. Quickly Luna switched their places.

As one hand held his wrist, Luna used her other hand and grabbed Elijah by the throat, holding him in place. She could feel the small amount of fear in him. And honestly, she loved it. To have someone as powerful and feared as an original fear you is amazing.

"You vampires, always so arrogant. I am beyond you, show some respect." As Luna spoke, her eyes were blazing their violet color. Growing the fear inside of him.

His face had turned red from the lack of air he was getting from her strong grip. Without saying another word, Luna vanished in a cloud of violet smoke. As her grip was no longer, Elijah fell to the ground in a coughing fit, trying to regain some air in his lungs.

He knew he had no choice but to trust her. He didn't want to admit it but for the first time in over a century. He felt afraid.

...

A/N: Well, that was the chapter. Hope you like it! PS: I tend to write characters afraid of Luna when she does certain things, like when she made Trevor and Rose a little afraid of her because she flashed her Violet eyes. I believe it is a 100% rational response. After all, it was the first time they had seen something like this and they were already on edge because of Elijah.

I like when people are afraid of her, and if I see fit, I will make them so. I believe Elijah being afraid of her at this moment was 100% sensible and the most real reaction.

Elijah and Luna's relationship is to be determined. I have two ideas though. Choose which one you like the most.

1. BFF'S.

2. Twin Flame. (platonic soulmate)

I don't know if I managed to do so, but I have tried to have Luna be like Elijah.

3.2k words, Damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.2K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
644K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
53.4K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
53.8K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...