Unsaid Love

By kukoowrites

VIKRAM X SIYA Siya Mehra is a girl from a middle-class family. She has dedicated her love and life to them bu... More

A/N
~Dedication~
~Tropes~
~Characters aesthetic~
~Prologue~
1. Overthinking
2. Setting her free
3. Last chance
4. It's time to end
5. He looks familiar
6. Crybaby
7. Ajab sa ishq
8. It hurts
9. The truth
10. He saved me
11. She is mine
12. Move on
13. Control
14. A proposal to my Bestfriend
15. Confession
16. Say my name
17. Did i miss something
18. Freak
19. Your family
20. The distance
21. I missed him
22. Something is wrong
23. Jealousy
24. Permanently booked
25. My two jaans
26. My man
27. Child inside me
28. Fantasy
30. Doubt
31. I am sorry
32. To be husband
33. Secret
34. VIKRAM PRATAP SINGH
35. Mood
36. Promise
37. Mrs. Maheswari
38. Punishment
39. Trip
40. Drunk
41. Let me take the lead
42. That one phone call
43. Surprise
44. I trusted you
45. Rethink
A/n
46. Engagement
47. Drama
48. Mehendi
49. Sangeet
50. Protecting
51. Hell
52. can you love me ?
53. Haldi
54. Our last Meet
55. Hello Mrs. Vikram Pratap Singh
56. My dear wife
57. Shameless
58. Banana
59. Good in bed
60. Wish
61. Jaana
62. Pahad
63. Pyjama party
64. Raw
65. Confidential
66. Max
67. Papa Vikram
68. Home
69. Pregnancy sex
70. Vanshika
EPILOGUE
~FACTS~
NEW BOOK ALERT ⚠️
❗UNSAID SERIES ❗

29. Obsessed

17.3K 1.1K 29
By kukoowrites

This chapter includes 18+ content ⚠️

"Uhhhh" i moaned when Vikram started licking the inner part of my thighs.
I can see my flushed face on the mirror and him licking my thighs.

He then moved his tongue on my clothed pussy. I gripped his hair and my head leaned backwards because of pleasure.

"Uhhh Vikram don't do this. It's...uhhh.. it's dirty" i tried to say between the moans.

"That's not at all dirty baby, it's my way of showing you heaven" he said and then his finger outlined the hem of my pantie. He slowly pulled it down upto my knees and smirked "I can't take risk of making this  wet again although it's already wet" and then he completely removed it.

He was right the time he opened the dori of my blouse, he slipped them from my shoulders, he made me look at myself in the mirror already made me wet.

I was sitting in front of him completely naked, with my legs on his shoulder but then my gaze went on my reflection. My cheeks turned red.

"Vikram please not here, it's very uncomfortable to see mysel-... uhhhhh fuckkk!!" My words got interrupted when he started licking the clit. He tongue stroke my clit in up and down motion.

"Aahhhhh..." He digged his face more between my legs. I tried to push him pressing his shoulder but ended up moaning loudly.

"Shh...i told you to lower your voice. I don't think  you want sunita aunty to know that i am good at pleasuring. Right?" He said licking and looking at me at the same time. I nodded and kept my hands on my mouth.

His pace increased. "Uhh..uhh..." I moaned. My hips automatically Started moving pressing my pussy more towards his mouth.

"Uhhhmmm.... Vikram i am going cum, please move from there...ahhh" I don't want to do him dirty.

He moved with a last stroke of lick, leaving me shaking filled with pleasure.

"Uhhhhh...fuckkk" i released my breath heavily and there he was looking at wiping his lips with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him pouting my lips and said "what was all this Vikram. Why did you do that. That's dirty"

"Ahaan, that's fucking heaven" he said giving me a peck on my forehead.

He lifted me in a bridal style and took me to the washroom.

"Take a shower, i am outside" he said and i nodded. He pecked me on my cheekbones and left from there.

🦋

I came out of the shower only to witness my handsome man standing there shirtless.

Everything about him was mesmerizing, his abs, his bulky chest, his broad shoulders, veiny hands. I can't believe how come this man likes a girl like me.

The way he takes care of my mental and physical health, the way he cherish me, the way he makes me feel like princess, i have never witnessed anything like this from someone in my life.

Even with Aditya i was not comfortable physically. I never felt like to give him any kind of pleasure or physical or emotional affection, although he was good looking too but the comfort and trust I have in Vikram was lacking in my relationship with Aditya.

"Done eye fucking me baby?" I slammed out of my thoughts when i Heard Vikram's voice.

I walked towards him and wrapped my hands around his neck,"That's my job, you can't take this right from me" i said in a flirty way.

He grabbed my waist and then said " i guess you are not tired enough, trying to challenge the beast inside me huhh!"

I took my hands back and moved back thinking he is right. I don't think that was a good idea to flirt with him.

I tried to escape from his hold but then grabbed me tighter.

"Vikram leave me, i need to get ready and go home, bhai will be waiting for me" i said but then felt his hand pulling up shirt that i was wearing and as usual it was Vikram's shirt. I slapped his hand softly" what are you doing"

"I need something from you that you own and i am obsessed with it, from the time i saw it" he said. I frowned my eyebrows thinking what he was saying when the next moment i felt his hand on my waist and his finger playing with my waist chain.

Is he obsessed with my waist chain?

"You want my waist chain?" i asked and he smiled.

"Ishara kafi achese se samjhti hai aap Ms. Mehra" he said pulling my shirt up. He then bent down and tried unhooking my chain with his mouth. His soft lips were brushing against my skin giving me a hot sensation. I inhaled deeply waiting for him to move.

He stood straight showing me my chain in his hands. "I am going to keep this and don't wear this from next time unless you want me to fuck you hard" he warned me in his deep, husky voice.

I nodded and grabbed my saree and blouse from the floor to change.

🦋

After changing we both walked outside the room.

Maple came running towards me and i hugged her, giving her kisses.

"My cutie pie, i missed you soooo much" i said and was caressing her head when i found a mark on it.

"Vikram, what happened to her in head" i asked Vikram, concerned hoping it was not a big accident.

"Oh that, i have adopted her from a dog day care, the same day care where we met. She was hurt . Someone left her for the treatment under the care of daycare and I adopted her. I don't know but i felt connected with her" hearing Vikram's word i remembered that Maple was the same dog i rescued. She was injured on the same place

"Ohhh my baby, here you are. I thought i will never meet you again" i said taking her in a hug.

"You already knew her?" He asked looking at me with curiosity.

"I was the one who rescued her and gave to daycare, what a coincidence right" i smiled.

"Uhunn, it's destiny" he said and i chuckled.

"Han jo ap kahe, ab chale, Ghar bhi jana hai mujhe" i said and waved my hands towards maple saying goodbye.

🦋

Vikram was driving the car when i decided to tell him about my family.

"Vikram you know, my mom and dad got divorced" i said but his reaction was normal.

"Hmm, i know" he said and i looked at him with my eyes wide open.

"What!! Don't tell me Siya you forgot your dad works in my office" he said, i sighed.
He was right, it doesn't take time for rumors to spread.

"But Vikram, as a dad i love him. He fulfilled all my wishes, he loved me. I know he failed to notice my pain caused by him but still cheating was not an option" my eyes was filled with tears, while saying this.

Vikram parked the car in the side of the road, he unbuckled his seat belt and cupped my cheeks.

"Shhh, it's okay baby. You don't need to explain anything" he kissed my eyes saying this.

"Vikram, you will never break my trust right! You will never leave hainaa! You'll never get fed-up of me like Aditya right!" I don't know what i wanted to hear from him but i don't want him to go away from me like others.

He made me look at him "Siya, listen to my words carefully, I don't repeat what i have already said, but i am doing it today because earlier when i said those words you were unconscious"

I looked at him with my blurry teary eyes. I can see honesty, care and seriousness for me. Was he talking about the time when I was drunk?

"I love you Siya and believe me, I'll never leave even if you tell me to, even if you tell me to kill myself for you, I'll still love you. No matter how much you break me, I'll love you .... forever"

He confessed, Vikram confessed to me. He loves me.

I hugged him and cried out loudly. This was the first time i have ever felt truthfulness in someone's confession. He truly loves me. Finally i have someone i can rely on, i can tell everything without thinking twice.

He rubbed my back, kissing my forehead "it's okay baby, you can cry as much as you want. Let out everything going in your mind".

I broke the hug and looked at him. His eyes was filled with affection and love. I slammed my lips over his. He too kissed me back slowly leading to a passionate kiss.

He parted and then pecked my forehead "let's go, warna tumhara bhai mujhe mar dalega and I don't think so tumhe acha lgega ki tumhara pati shadi se phele hi mar jaye" i chuckled and said "What are you saying Vikram, my bhai is good he is not like you" .

Vikram smirked "My baby, he is more dangerous than me, it's just you are not aware, wo to shukr karo use tumhare or Aditya ki bare m pta nhi chla. Wrna mere se phele wo hi mardalta Aditya ko"

🦋

Get a man like Vikram who is obsessed with your waist chain 🤭

Okay so far, what do you all think ki story kaisi hai? Boring to nhi lg ri!! Because views in my chapters are more than 1k but the votes don't exceed 100 🤷🏻‍♀️. Yeh kaisi harkat hai readers, not fair 😩.

Please vote and comments your views if you feel like something is missing. I would always appreciate your views.

Love you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
22.4K 1.7K 39
Her Series Book 1 Vihaan Singh Mehrotra A meticulous, arrogant, and dominant person both personally and professionally. The CEO of Mehrotra Industrie...
116K 6.5K 36
🦢🪔They loved eachother with all their flaws and imperfections🦢🪔 Note-: each chapter contain less than 1000 words Book 1 of marriage series Siya...
4.8K 791 18
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...