Secret Reveals (Toman watchin...

By Masumi0629

the title said it all though this was inspired from tr episodes and from gacha club More

Chapter 01 "In One Place"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Last Introduction
Chapter 05: Uh Oh
Chapter 06
Episode 1: Reborn
Episode 2: Resist
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)
Chapter 10.01: After Break
Chapter 10.02: Re-Introduce
Chapter 10.03: Episode 4: Return
Chapter 11: Episode 5: Releap
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12: Episode 6: Regret
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 13: Episode 7: Revive
Chapter 14: Episode 8: Re change
The break and the talks
Episode 9: Revolt
Episode 10: Rerise
Episode 11: Respect
Episode 12: Revenge
Episode 13: Odds and Ends
Episode 14: Break Up
Episode 15: No Pain, No Gain
Episode 16: Once Upon A Time
Episode 17: No Way
Episode 18: Open Fire
Episode 19: Turn Around
Episode 20: Dead or Alive
Episode 21: One and Onlyl
Episode 22: One for all
Episode 23: End of War
Episode 24: A Cry baby
No chaoter this week 😭
Season 2 starts
Season 2 episode 2
season 2 episode 3
season 2 episode 4
season 2 episode 5//Happy long weekend
season 2 episode 6//Whip up morale
Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Season 2 episode 8
Season 2 episode 9
Season 2 episode 10
season 2 episode 11
season 2 episode 12
season 2 final episode (ep 13)
ANNOUNCEMENT
season 3 episode 1
Problem 😭
Season 3 episode 2
SEE YOU THIS XMAS
Season 3 episode 4
Next February 🫤
Part 0
season 3 episode 05
Rise Against
Turn the tide
I know in my head
The blue ogre
Brave Heart
Nothing is left
Paradise lost
Meet his fate; season 3 ends
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2!
tr

Season 3 episode 3

1.2K 57 9
By Masumi0629

Season 3 episode 3 aka episode 40: "Run out of patience"

The screen once again lit up. Everyone looks back at the screen.

The scene started with a recap before it continued on.

After Kakucho had shot Takemichi and left them, they had their final handshake and soon enough he was with Naoto. The Past, young and kid Naoto.

Naoto looked at him as he pants. 'It's okay. There's no way Naoto would die!' He stands up straight

"Why'd you call me out here so late?" Naoto asked him 'I'm sure I'll return to the present when we shake hands.' Takemichi's mind was clearly somewhere else. Naoto gulped as Takemichi leaned in before holding out his hand and shaking it.

He closed his eyes, praying that when he opens his eyes he'll be back in the present - or future - but nothing happened.

'Come on. Please!'

"Please!" He begs. A flashback of Naoto giving him his last smile was shown. He fell on his knees. "Naoto..."

The scene fades to different flashbacks:

"I'm Tachibana Naoto." It was the first time. The first time he traveled. The first time he met Naoto.

'You were always there supporting me.'
It's true. He was devastated the first time that he wasn't able to save Hina,but Naoto was there to cheer him up and give him his support. Naoto was there comforting him when the future Akkun had killed himself. Naoto's there when he cries after realizing he had killed his girlfriend in that timeline, they cried together.
'I only made it this far because you were there!' The flashback ends.

Hina started sobbing. Emma noticed this and hugged her friend, Hina started crying and the room remained silent wanting to give it all a break. Of course, although Sanzu wants to make fun of the situation, he can't. He knew that he'll feel the same as Hina when either one of Takeomi or Senju died. He hated the girl all right, but he still loves her at the same time.

Chifuyu sighed and walked to Takemichi silently he patted Takemichi's shoulder as he sat beside him. Takemichi smiled thankfully at his friend. Soon Mizo Middle joined them. Akkun leaned in "Are you all right?" He asked worriedly. Takemichi chuckles and wipes a bit of his tears.   "Yeah. That's all in the past anyways. Heh." This made Chifuyu sigh.

Chifuyu then summoned a rolled newspaper in his hand and bonked Takemichi with it. "Ow! What was that for, Partner?!" Takemichi shouted and everyone looked at them but Chifuyu stuck his tongue out. The Mizo Middle laughs as the two bickers, soon everyone has this bright and cheerful aura.

The screen proceeds.

Takemichi's tears fell on the ground "Naoto."

The opening has been skipped

#40: Run out of patience

"Takemichi-kun..." Naoto called Takemichi who sits on the slide crying himself out "Are you all right?" Naoto asked him "Yeah, I'm fine." Takemichi answers not looking up at Naoto who looks concerned.

"Sorry for calling you out so suddenly. You can go home now." He said, but he was met by silence. "You're still here? I told you to leave." He raised his head a bit but with his eyes fixed on the ground still.

"Hey, Naoto. Do you remember when we first met? Hina died, I traveled through time...You and I in the future kept trying our very best to save Hina." He begins, his eyes are a bit wide and his voice is surprisingly low.

"I don't like this part of you." Chifuyu whispered to his partner "It's not like I can control it. Besides, you're not the one to talk." Takemichi deadpan. He still can remember how similar his voice and face was with Chifuyu when Baji died. Of course, Mikey knew that, but he ain't listening at the moment.

"But now I can't return to the future anymore. The future you was the trigger, but now you're dead. What do I do now? Guess there's no point in asking you." He stopped for a moment before continuing. "I know! I'll just change the past again." His voice grew darker and his eyes went wider as he continued on " Then i can save Naoto, and save Hina." He started fiddling with his fingers as if counting before looking at it "Awesome. That's it. Yeah, that's it. Then once I save everyone, I'll return to the future. And I'll fail again and fail again...forget it. Maybe... I'm just better off dead."

"TAKEMITCHY!" Shouted Mikey and Draken. Mizo Middle hugs the boy while Chifuyu smacks him again "That hurts, partner." "Nah, it doesn't."

Mitsuya's eyes are fixated on the screen. 'Those eyes and voice...'

"They're like yours..." Hakkai whispered to Mitsuya who was caught off-guard. "Eh?"

"The eyes and the voice... they're very similar to you. You know...the time when Draken-"

"I get it. You're right." Mitsuya sighed and looked at Draken who was looking at them confused "What are you guys whispering?" Draken asked "Nothing. Just about KMG hehe" He lied.

Takemichi gasped as he felt someone hugged him from behind, he raised his head in shock.

It's Hina.

"I love you." Hina said, Takemichi's eyes widened even more now with a look of horror on his face.

"Hina?"

"Yeah."

"Huh? You heard all that?"

"Yeah. I think you mistook me for Naoto." She said. Takemichi then covered his mouth in shock 'Oh, crap! I told her all about the future stuff.' Takemichi panicked.

"Oh." Hina deadpanned. Smiley just laughed "She believes you didn't she?" Smiley asked as he grinned. Takemichi smiles "She did." He answers.

Sanzu rolled his eyes "Great now she knows. What's next? Or rather who? Naoto, Chifuyu, and Tachibana, then could be Mikey?"
Angry groaned. "You know what? If you don't want that then shut your mouth! No one needs your opinion. And for "What's next"... Maybe you marrying those fucking Haitanis will do. Thank you." Angry snapped before sighing.

Smiley whistled 'Damn. I didn't know he got it there.'

Takemichi and Mitsuya sighed as Chifuyu, Inupi and Senju laughed, Peh simply chuckled.

"Now, now, let's get back to watching shall we?" Mikey stopped the fight.

"Takemichi-kun, how old are you really?" She asked "Uh...Twenty-six." He answered. Hinata opened his eyes "I won't ask you anything else, but tell me just one thing. Has the future Takemichi-kun proposed to me yet?" She asked which caught Takemichi off-guard. "No....Not yet." He finally answered.

"But I've always thought it would be great if we got married." He added

'What the heck am I saying?!'

Hinata blushed at that but her smile never leaves her face. "Yeah. What the heck are you saying, Takemichi?" Akkun asked back Takemichi who's a blushing mess. "Shut up Akkun!" He said making the Mizo Middle laugh.

Baji however looks at Chifuyu then at Kazutora who both engaged in their own conversation. Probably about Kazutora not killing Baji and joining Toman, either 1st gen or 2nd gen. Ryusei noticed this and sighed "Marry them both." Baji flinched and that which makes Ryusei laugh "TF ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"Was that you proposing now?" Hina smiled "Yeah." Takemichi answered making Hina blush. "Then I can die happy." Hina said and Takemichi started to tear up again.

He then wiped his tears. 'Hina... There's no way I'm giving up!'

"That's our Takemitchy!" Mikey shouted. "I wouldn't say that if I were you..." Sanzu said but keep quiet after saying that making everyone confused.

Pah then realized "Ah, right. Mikey and Hanagaki's enemy in your timeline..." That makes everyone go silent.

The sun started to shine once again.

"It's morning." Hina was amazed "Yeah." Takemichi said. Hina then stood up "I'd better get back before Mom and Dad get up." She said. Takemichi copied her and stood up as well "Hina, uh...The stuff I said earlier about the future and stuff..."

"I didn't hear any of that."

"Huh?"

Hina just turned to him smiling. "Bye-bye!" Hina walked away as Takemichi smiled. 'Thank you, Hina.'

"All right! I've got a ton of stuff to do!" He shouts - more determined than ever.

"Okay, depression is done. What's gonna be the next move?" Emma giggled, excited to see what's gonna happen next.

'After traveling through time again, I now know who my enemy is. Kurokawa Izana, the guy who wasn't in the other futures. Without  doubt, his existence accelerated Mikey-kun's descent into darkness.' Future Izana was shown before changing to the black haired Mikey (aka Manila Mikey).

It then moves to show Future Kisaki smiling devilishly. 'And Kisaki must be the one behind it. I'll crash Kurokawa Izana. Kisaki...'

"I'll hunt you down this time!"

"Ahhh...did you manage to?" Yuzuha asked but as Takemichi about to say something the host cut him off "THAT'S A NO NO!" She shouted. "K. We get it. Chill" Yuzuha sighed.

The scene then changes to him running 'Whether Kisaki can time leap or not, Kurokawa Izana is the key now. What I want to know the most now is...'

The scene shows a flashback of future Taiju.
"But I do know that Sano Manjiro had even greater trust in Kurokawa Izana than in Ryuguji Ken." Taiju had told him.
The flashback ends

'Why would Mikey-kun have so much trust in Kurokawa Izana? Maybe Mikey-kun has met Kurokawa Izana already?' He stopped just as a motorcycle drove pass him.

"That's right." Mucho said, Sanzu just shook his head. "Have you?" Draken looks at Mikey who seems to be thinking about it trying to remember something.

"You didn't." Emma said, everyone looked at her. She shook her head and said nothing more. They decided to watch instead.

The motor stops.

It's Draken!

"Yo, Takemitchy. You're sure up early on a Sunday." He greeted

The scene changes to Sano household.

Grandpa Sano's reading magazine while Emma's cooking.

"Grandpa, wake up Mikey for me." She said. Soon, the breakfast is ready and Mikey went to them still sleepy.

"Huh? It's about time!" Emma complained "Food..." Mikey mumbled before sitting beside his grandpa "Morning, Grandpa." He greeted "Morning." Grandpa greeted him back.

"Ken-chin is probably heading towards our house. It'd be better if Takemitchy would come along, right?" Mikey said thoughtfully. Draken nods and Takemichi yawned.

Mikey finally opened his eyes "Emma, I told you I like my eggs over easy with the yolks crushed." He complained "Then do it yourself." She then narrowed her eyes "Toss out that old towel already! You've been fiddling with it since you were little."

"No. It's my life. Pass the soy sauce."

Sanzu, Emma, Baji, and Draken sighed all together.

"That towel is your life? That's cute" Smiley laughed. Angry sighed at the antics of his big brother.

Meanwhile Senju looked down and sighed 'I need to calm down. There isn't even danger as of now.' She didn't realize that Inupi went to her side until he said "You feel it too?" Inupi asked making Senju look at him with wide eyes.

"Y-Yeah." Senju said "Seems like the only affected ones are the ones from our timeline (TW AND KMG) and ahead." As Inupi said those words, they look around to see the others.

Sanzu is gritting his teeth.

Mitsuya is sweating a lot, Yuzuha looks after Hakkai who seems in a bit of panic mode, though Yuzuha doesn't know why.

Chifuyu and Takemichi have their own conversation.

Others are doing normal things, talking and bickering with each other. The episode resumes.

Emma sighed but then gasped in surprise when the doorbell rang.

"I'm here, Mikey!" came Draken's voice from outside"Go wait in my room, Ken-chin." Mikey replied "I ran into Takemitchy on the way. Can he come in too?" He asked "Sure." Mikey answered. Draken started walking away. "So this is Mikey-kun's place." Takemichi was amazed "This way." Draken replies as Takemichi follows him.

They then stand in front of a smaller house.

"This is Mikey's room."

"Whoa. It's separate from the rest of the house."

"This was originally ashed." Draken smiles "Shinichiro-kun would work on bikes here." He continues "Really?"

"We'd come here a lot.."

The scene shows Shinichiro working on a bike while Draken and Mikey watched "Mikey and me, we'd watched Shinichiro-kun all day long as he worked on bikes." The scene went back to present. "We never got tired of it." Draken smiles "Wow." Takemichi smiles as well.

The scene changes inside Mikey's room.

"Small." Smiley laughed "Cheap." Mucho deadpanned "I think it's too mature for him though." Hina thinks, Mizo Middle nodded "I mean, not bad." Yuzuha shrugs

" 'KAY DAMN!" Mikey shouts but they just laughed at him.

"Whoa! Mikey-kun's room is so cool! But don't you think it has too much of a grown-up feel?" Takemichi asked "Well, most of the stuff belonged to Shinichiro-kun." Draken response.

Mikey walked in "The bed's the only thing that's mine." He looks like he's in a bad mood (LMAO) "Mikey-kun!" Shouted Takemichi and we can confirm that Mikey's in a bad mood as a tic mark appears on his face "Quit yelling. It's too early for that." He complained.

The scene forwarded a bit. "I see. Kurokawa Izana. The guy who approached me." Mikey said, Draken fixed his hair. "What? You've met him?" Draken asked "Yeah. So he's Tenjiku's leader, huh?" Mikey confirmed.

"The eighth leader of BLACK DRAGON..." Draken said "Mikey...BLACK DRAGON..." Draken's eyes widened as he realized something "Shinichiro-kun?"

"Eh?"

"Nah, there's no connection." He said instead of explaining.

"I don't think there is any." Hina said. "There is." Yamagishi insists they look at him confused. He just looks at the screen and grit his teeth. 'BLACK DRAGONS...' Yamagishi thought.

Emma look at the screen with sadness, of course Mikey and Draken noticed.

'Onii-chan...'

"There is." Angry gritted his teeth as Smiley nods and others get more confused.

"Okay, Takemitchy, I've got something to tell you" he then said

"Is it okay?" Takemichi asked Mikey "Yeah." Mikey said.

Draken continues "Mikey's brother, Shinichiro-kun, was the founder of BLACK DRAGON. He was the first leader." Draken informed him.

"Oh right. It was mentioned before, I think" Makoto think. Akkun look at the screen worriedly and so does Takuya.

"Yeah, okay." Takemichi just stared at him like he said something he already knew - maybe because he ALREADY KNEW about that- "What? That doesn't surprise you?" Draken was the one surprised 😶

"Huh? Oh." Takemichi mutters 'Yeah! I learned that in the future!' he thought silently scolding himself.

"Actually, I was so surprised I could hardly talk." He reasoned "I see." Draken said

"I thought we learned from the past, seems like it's the opposite huh?" Pah laughed and others chuckled.

Draken then continues "And the only people who know this are me, Mikey, and Baji... That's about all. When we helped Kazutora in his fight with BLACK DRAGON, we figured this info would only be a hindrance to other members of Toman." He finished "I talked with my brother before we fought the ninth generation BLACK DRAGON" Mikey said

The scene changes to a flashback of kid Mikey with Shinichiro

"I see so you'll fight BLACK DRAGON." Shinichiro said "Shinichiro, BLACK DRAGON's not as cool as they used to be..." Mikey told him.

"It's true." Inupi mumbles 'Even now, BLACK DRAGON's still a rotten mess.' he laughed at that.

Why would he tried to rebuilt BD when there's Takemichi all along? When BD is a rotten mess? He don't know. It doesn't matter. Not to him.

"Yeah, I know." He replied "The eighth leader changed it. BLACK DRAGON was everything to me." He said before looking up and smiling at his brother "Do what you want, Manjiro. BLACK DRAGON is the gang I left for you, for you to take it over." He smiled, Mikey simply looked at him as the wind blew.

The flashback ends and the scene goes back to the present.

"So it was the eighth generation BLACK DRAGON leader who ruined it. In other words, Kurokawa lzana." Draken said, and both him and Takemichi realized something  'Turn it around.' Takemichi thought (I'm not sure. The subtitle cuts of at that moment 😐)

Suddenly Emma came in. "Here, I brought you some tea. Morning, Draken." She greeted "Hi." Draken greeted her back.

"Everyone noticed how she only greeted Draken?" Akkun chuckles "I know right." Takuya grinned.

Hina nudged Emma bit and smiled at her. Soon the girls teased her. Unbeknownst to her a guy in the room blushes as well hearing the teases and seeing how Emma blush.

Emma then sits beside Takemichi as she puts the tea on the ground and as Takemichi speaks. "So you didn't know Kurokawa Izana before, Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asks that it stops Emma "No, I didn't." Mikey confirmed.

Emma looked up at them "He's my big brother." She said. The boys are now confused. "Huh?" Draken mutters "Who is?" Takemichi asked "Like I said he's my big brother, Kurokawa Izana." She said clearing things up.

The boys blinked.

Mikey pointed at himself.

Draken pointed at Mikey.

Takemichi look at Mikey.

"Huh?" The boys chorused

Everyone look at Emma "COME ON I TOLD YOU, MIKEY!" She shouted. Mikey just titled his head, confused.

The scene fades to black before fading back to Emma and the boys "He's my big brother." Emma said again "You mean Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asked "No, not him."

The scene fades to another flashback this time it's about younger Izana and kid Emma.

Izana turns to Emma and smiles at her as he says something.

The scene fades to the present as the flashback ends.

"Hey, I've told you a hundred times before, Mikey. He's your half-brother, you know. My last name used to be Kurokawa and I had an older brother." Emma said, Draken narrows his eyes at Mikey.

The ones who didn't know had their eyes widened. Mikey whistled as Draken bonked him. Mitsuya laughed but Hakkai and Yuzuha look at him worried.

"Hakkai-"

"You don't wanna know, nee-san."

"Oh, is that right?" Mikey asked "He's Emma-chan's brother...so he and Mikey-kun are brothers too?" Takemichi asked, shocked "This is shocking!"

"Darn you! You never listen to me." Emma accused. "Oh, now I remember." Mikey pretended "Liar." Draken said

"Excuse me, Emma-chan."

"Huh?"

"This brother of yours, Kurokawa Izana, do you remember anything about him?" Takemichi asked "I really doubt it. We were only together until I was three." Emma said "I see."

"oh but.. he got along with Shin-nii" she smiled "Huh? Shin-nii?" asked Takemichi "With Shinichiro?" asked Mikey "Hold on a sec." She stands up and boys look at her.

She gave them a silver box "Ta-da!"

"A tin?"

"What's this?"

"This turned up when we went through Shin-nii's stuff. " she said as she opened it. "A bunch of letters. "said Takemichi. Mikey grabbed one "oh. That's from kurokawa hand? Wait. You mean they're all from him?"

"Yeah. I haven't read them though. Looking at all these letters, they must have gotten along great." She smiled ""Gotten along" isn't the word... "Draken sweatdropped "This is kind of frightening." He said.

"Is there like 500 message from him?" Peh shivers. Emma thinks a bit "I guess?" She hummed which made Peh and Pah shivers and shared same reaction.

Angry look at the two and giggles. Smiley look at his brother confused but Angry just shook his head.

They are now reading/looking at the letters. "So,did you find out anything?"asked Emma "They're just about what happened that day." Takemichi answered. "This is probably the very first letter." Draken said "Eh?"

""Dear Shinichiro."" Draken begins reading the letter. ""Thank you for visiting the other day. lt's nice to have a family."" Draken reads and it made them worried.

'So Shinichiro-kun went to see him.' thought Takemichi

"He must have learned about lzana from someone." said Draken "I get it now." Mikey then stands up "Huh?" Draken asked, Mikey grabbed his jacket "I'm going out for a little fresh air." He said as he walks out "Eh?"

"I wonder what's up with Mikey-kun." Takemichi said. Draken grabs the letter Mikey was reading ""Dear Shinichiro, My head's been aching a lot lately. lt hurts bad. I bet it's his fault. Don't tell me about Manjiro anymore." Draken reads, the letter shocks them.

"He wanted... a family." Emma said and Takemichi turned to her "Eh?" She wears a sad expression  "I was able to get a family,but my big brother... " she cut herself off "I'll get us more tea." She said more cheerful "oh." Takemichi mutters.

As soon as Emma leaves the room, Draken  says "Kurokawa Izana was abandoned by his family when he was little. Shinichiro-kun, the first one to ever visit him, must have been his only support. So what would he think of Mikey?" Draken said

'That's a good point. He took over BLACK DRAGON from Shinichiro-kun. But if he was told that BLACK DRAGON was for Mikey-kun to take over, how would Kurokawa Izana feel?' Takemichi thought

"Speaking of which..." Mucho turned to Kazutora who gasped at the sudden attention from the guy.

"After this and if you didn't go to jail are you gonna fight them again, Hanemiya?" Mucho narrowed his eyes. "I will." Kazutora said, he then gritted his teeth 'What's up with this guy?'

"You and Hakkai ain't doing a great job, both getting involved with BLACK DRAGON. That'll lead Toman in danger you know." Mucho said and Sanzu scoffs

Kazutora was about to say something but Baji stood up and went to Mucho and kicked him in the guts. "Shut the fuck up you giant shit bag. You see what happens to Hakkai of course he won't be able to do it all by himself."

Mucho groaned as Baji stepped on him harder.

"And you ain't gonna tell that to Tora or else-" he was about to punch him but Tora stopped him "Tora..." He gritted his teeth

"Stop it. Baji." Kazutora said softly. That made the founders look at him worriedly.

"Mucho." Kazutora turned to Mucho. "Up until now...I blamed myself for that. It's true I hated Mikey, but ever since we fought BLACK DRAGON I always regretted bringing Mikey and others into this." He turned around

"I...Ever since the second season...I...I felt like everything was my fault...instead of Hakkai or Yuzuha...it is my fault. So...you don't have to tell me that. Mucho." He then takes Baji's arm and dragged him until both of them are seated down.

"Tora..." Baji whispered. Kazutora just turned to the screen. Hakkai went to his side and whispered "You're brave, man." But Kazutora just smiled at him. Hakkai went back to his seat.

"He was jealous?" He asked Draken "Yeah. He had an intense envy of Mikey. And hatred. Something's always bothered me"

"What?"

"When Toman was formed, the ninth leader of BLACK DRAGON, Madarame Shion, told us this."

A flashback of (younger) Shion was shown.

"Carry on the will of the eighth leader! BLACK DRAGON will crush Sano Manjiro and Tokyo Manji Gang!" He shouts as the scene shows the previous Toman.

The flashback ends.

""The will of the eighth leader"? The eighth leader of BLACK DRAGON was Kurokawa lzana." Takemichi realized "That's right. When the ninth generation BLACK DRAGON attacked Kazutora, Kurokawa lzana could have planned it so he could crush Mikey without Shinichiro-kun finding out. He may have done it out of a personal grudge." Draken explained

"And now that Shinichiro-kun is gone, he's formed Tenjiku and put his plan into motion himself so he can crush Mikey-kun for sure this time." To crush his blood relative, his own brother." Takemichi said.

The scene went from Izana, to Mikey, then to Takemichi's apartment.

Takemichi's there with Chifuyu "I see. I never thought this would involve Toman's own founding." Chifuyu said as he scratched the back of his head. "Chifuyu... I told you this because I trust you." Takemichi told him. "Oh...okay." was Chifuyu's answer "But from now on, I'm working on my own."

"Huh?" Chifuyu's eyes widened "I can't drag you into this again."

"Why would you say that now?!"

"Naoto's dead." That shocks Chifuyu

"What?"

"I really, can't go back to the future. This is my last chance. This conflict with Tenjiku will end with a compromise. Toman and Tenjiko will become one and Mikey-kun will be put in charge of it." Takemichi said

A flashback of future Mikey was shown.

"My life was nothing but suffering." He cried then images of future Izana and the future Kisaki were also shown "Kurokawa Izana and the person who made use of his hatred, Kisaki Tetta..."

The flashback ends.

"Mikey-kun will fall into their hands. Before that happens, I will put an end to this rotten sibling rivalry, I will kill Kisaki and Izana." He said, that scares and surprises Chifuyu at the same time as he gasped.

"Takemitchy?!" Mikey asked, surprise. "S-Sorry..." He mumbles.

Baji looked at Chifuyu "And you didn't stop him?"

"Oh please I wanted to kill Hanma and Izana too." Chifuyu grinned

Baji grimaced at him. Ryusei whistled amazed at how Chifuyu change so much.

"Even if we end up killing each other, please understand, Chifuyu. I'm begging you!" Takemichi said. Chifuyu looks down before looking back at Takemichi "What about the First Division?" he asked "This is my personal fight." Takemichi said, turning around

"Then tell them that."

"Eh?"

"When you called me here, I told everyone to come. Listen, Takemitchy, this isn't just a simple sibling rivalry. Shinichiro-kun founded that legendary gang. Then kurokawa Izana turned them evil. And Mikey-kun crushed them. These events led to the founding of Toman." He said

"That's right." Mikey smiled

Ryusei dragged Chifuyu away and whispered to Baji "Chifuyu grew up didn't he? We won't leave him again, this time." Ryusei smiled. Baji smiled back. "Yeah. This time, there'll be four of us." Baji sighed happily.

Ryusei suddenly was dragged out of nowhere.

"I'm taking back my seat. Thank you." Chifuyu said.

A flashback shows up, it's about Baji and Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu." Baji turned to him and the flashback ended as Chifuyu opened his eyes.

'Those events led me to meet him.' Chifuyu thought but quickly cut himself.

"This sibling rivalry is central to all of us in Toman. And to everyone in First Division. So you need to talk with everyone and ask them what they want to do. That's the captain's responsibility!" Chifuyu told him.

'And that's the reason I want him to take my place!' To say Baji is proud of Chifuyu is an understatement. The thought of Chifuyu becoming the captain made him smile like a kid.

Ryusei noticed and sighed 'They're swore brothers for a reason'

Kazutora just look at them.

The scene proceeds to show shoes outside then back inside.

"We've got to fight them!" Mizo Middle four shouted all together "You guys...But..." Takemichi tries but to no avail.

"That Kurokawa Izana dude ticks me off!" Yamagishi shouted

"An enemy of Mikey-kun is an enemy of Toman!" Makoto shouted as well.

"That's just common sense "Takuya grinned "Don't brush us off by saying you'll got it  alone." Takemichi widened his eyes. "If you're ready to go down fighting, I'll sacrifice my life for you, Captain." Akkun said even more determined.

"Akkun... " Takemichi could only say "That's right, Takemichi." Then Yamagishi's imagination can be seen as his background

"Besides, this is the greatest sibling rivalry in history. A Gang Dex like me would never miss it! " then it ended as Makoto speaks next

"What's up with your imagination?" Akkun grimaced "It's wonderful!" Yamagishi shouted "Feel free to dream." Takuya said "Hey!" Yamagishi tried but to no avail. He tries seeking help from Makoto but Makoto looks away from him.

Mikey smiles. He's proud to have them in his gang. Not to mention there's Chifuyu, which made everyone proud as well. And ofcourse Takemichi who will cry but will stand his ground even against death. Toman is just a gang you couldn't help but to be proud of.

"Don't you think Mikey-kun's family is awful complicated? I can't even figure it out!" Makoto complained "Don't cramp your pea-brain over it." Takuya chuckles. "What did you call me, Takuya?" They just laughed "Do you even understand it?" They laugh again.

Their laughter can be heard in the background as Chifuyu puts his hand on Takimichi's shoulder.

"Yeah they're half-brothers..."

"Speaking of brothers, Takuya will be a Sano soon!" Mikey declared, everyone look at him in shock Emma giggles as Draken bonked him and Mitsuya sighed.

"I'm not an orphan!" Takuya shouted

"You don't have parents either" Mikey said

"They're just not shown!" Takuya countered

"Or maybe because you're an orphan!" Mikey said "Stop it, Mikey." Draken scold before hitting him with fist this time.

The host watched from her room 'Should I stop them? Nah...geez I want a Takuya "Sano au" he looks a lot like Mikey' the host sighed at her own thought knowing such thing don't exist.

"This division isn't as weak as you think. So don't shoulder your burden alone." Chifuyu said.

"I bet you think it's like calluses."

"I do not!"

'Thanks, you guys.'

He then shouted "Okay! We'll now begin the First Division strategy meeting!" Takemichi shouted "yes,sir! "They all shouted.

From the outside, a car was seen as someone stepped out of it.

"Is the First Division captain here?" They had shouted

"Huh?"

"What the heck? what bad timing." Takemichi said as he walked and opened the window.

Sanzu stands near the car "That's a Toman Uniform. But... who's that?" Takemichi mutters "Get down here." Sanzu said, narrowing his eyes.

Everyone look at Sanzu.

"What did you do?" Senju asked. Sanzu just rolled his eyes and did not answer.

"Traitor." Angry whispered that only Smiley heard. Smiley look at his brother. 'He's pretty pissed off haha' He laughed at his mind.

The scene moves to when they are outside, Sanzu knocks on the car's window "He's here." He said. The window opened and revealed Mucho.

'Isn't that?!' Takemichi realized just as he looked at him 'Fifth Division's Captain?'

"Mucho too?" asked Mikey "What in the world do you need with Takemitchy?" Draken glared "You'll be surprise Draken." Smiley butted in instead.

Mitsuya sighed 'I'm so so tired of this shit.'

"This is bad, Takemitchy" Chifuyu said beside him

"Huh?"

"He's the only guy in Toman with a special position!" Chifuyu explained.

Mucho looks down at Takemichi "Yo, Hanagaki." He greeted

Suddenly Chifuyu's shout reached his ears "WATCH OUT TAKEMITCHY!"

"Eh?!" Takemichi looks around to see the rest of Toman gathered around them. Soon enough, they had on the Mizo Middle and Chifuyu on their hands (like- literally).

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

"Let go of me, damn it."

"Huh? What's going on?" Takemichi asked "Hanagaki." Mucho called and Takemichi looked at him only to get punched.

"What the fuck, Mucho?!" Draken shouted, Baji stands up this time it's Ryusei who stopped him. "It's not worth it, Kei." Ryusei said using the nickname he used to call him.

"First you judged Tora and Hakkai...then Hanagaki and his pals...If. You. Dare. Lay. A. Finger. On Chifuyu. I'll fucking end you." He said now seriously feeling murderous.

Mucho stayed quiet 'Is this why Angry is so mad at me? Cause I'm a traitor? There's only one reason I'm gonna be a traitor though...'

"Takemitchy!" Chifuyu's voice can be heard as Takemichi flew away from them. Mucho walked to him and grabbed him in the collar.

"What the heck are you doing?" But this didn't stop Mucho instead he just kept on punching Takemichi.

"Stop it, Mucho-kun!" Chifuyu shouted

'Damn it!'

"There's no fighting among Toman members, man!" But Mucho only punches him again.

"What's your goddamn problem?" Makoto shouted.

"What did Takemichi ever do to you?!" Yamagishi followed.

Mucho put his fist down and a lot of blood flew from it, he also had blood drops on his face and he held Takemichi by one hand.

Takemichi's eyes are still open, though he seems to be unconscious. "That damn Izana, making more work for me." Mucho mutters. Takemichi hears

'Izana?!' Takemichi thought.

"Sanzu."

"Yes?"

Mucho throws Takemichi on the ground "Put him in the car. He commanded.

The scene changes later that night.

Takemichi woke up in an unfamiliar place and it's dark there.

'Where the heck am l? Damn l can't see a thing.' He was then seen tied up. "You awake, Hanagaki? Good." Mucho said

"Why are you with him, Sanzu?" Mikey gritted his teeth. Sanzu sighed "Orders." His only answer.

Mucho then approaches him "We're in the middle of a fight with Tenjiku, you know. It's the wrong time for this kind of thing" Takemichi complained

"Look beside you, Hanagaki." Mucho said, Sanzu opened the lights. Takemichi closed one of his eyes.

"All the key players are here." Mucho said
"What?" He looked up to see Inupi and koko both tied up as well and bloody as hell.

"Let's get started, shall we?"

"Eh?"

'Inupi and koko? What are these two doing here?'

The screen fades to black

Closing has been skipped

Episode ends.

The tension suddenly filled the air so the host decided to step out of her room and into them.

"Okay. We don't need a fight going on. Just keep on watching, things will get 50-50." She said.

"Fifty-fifty?" Asked Baji "Yes. 50% better than the past ones and 50% worse than the past ones." That made them nervous

"Now is there any concern?" She asked, Senju raised her hand "Kawaragi-san."

"Umm...many of us - I mean those who came from the Thousand Winters timeline and Kantou Manji Arc - feels like there's a danger around us. We tried to look out but nothing came. We tried to shake off the feeling but it's still there. Is something going on with our timeline?" She asked, the others looked confused as they didn't feel anything.

"Nothing's going on with your timeline. In fact, they are still in freeze mode. Anything else?" The host asked, this time Chifuyu raised his hand. "If not so. Then why are we feeling this way? Does this have something to do with you messing with the timelines? Or perhaps...are you gonna add Kantou Manji Gang...here?" Chifuyu glared.

"I don't know why you feel that way, but maybe it has to do with the upcoming events? You knew it and tried to forget about it so it ended up as a bad feeling that someone likely is a threat. And no. Of course I'm not gonna add KMG here." She said

'Not yet.' that's her after thought.

"Then, any more concerns?" No one raised their hands "Good." He then changes the ground to a 3d aquarium and the walls to 3d which we can see snows falling "Belated Merry Christmas! It's already December 30 sorry for late greetings!" Then the ceiling had words on it with red background and fireworks in it *2 days to go*

"Please resume watching." She disappeared.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

Sorry for late upload! I will try to finish one or two more episodes before the vacation ends.

Hint: try. I'm not motivated cause my gardes a mess 😕 , the stress I've felt this semester isn't worth it 😮‍💨. Well whatever.

Oh if you find a story where Takuya is a Sano please tell me I really wanna read something like that, hehe. Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 24 8
This was inspired by GachaEvery
15.6K 457 200
The title says it all Started 》27th of May, 2020 Ended 》11th of July, 2020
4.7K 65 200
.
325K 10.1K 38
It's all in the Title, I hope you like it :3