Pokémon Oneshots

By Owlwood97

Pokémon x reader stories with various characters from the games! This will be focusing primarily on character... More

Calem - New Girl
Serena - Rivals
Professor Sycamore - The Professor's Assistant
Grant - Unspoken Feelings
N - Cherished
Zoey - First Date
Piers - Coffee House
Silver - Arranged Marriage
Goh - First Love
Lance - Next Time
Goh - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Brock - Flirting
Ash - Contest Star
Arven - Daddy Issues
Goh - 1,2,3,4
Sakura - Tea Time
Arven - Space
Leon - Three Chances
Brawly - Savior
Grusha - The Ice Prince
N - Three Years Later
Atticus - Wedding Date
Morty - Past Mistakes
Leon - Hospital Pt. 1
Giacomo - Enemies to Lovers
Red - Mermaids
Goh - Summer Lovin'
Ortega - Princess
Ash - The Tournament
Leon - Sickness
Jacq - Sticky Notes
Leon - Sacrifice
Barry - Sweet as Honey
Leon - Confessions
Goh - Halloween Party
Leon - Hospital Pt. 2
Cilan - Phantom
Leon - Insecurities
Giacomo - Regret
Zoey - Driving
Piers - Trustfall
Silver - Scary Movie
Leon - Rings
Tabitha - Protected
Brock - The Soft Side
Dawn - Tag Team
Hugh - Crashed the Wedding
N - Beach Comber
Marnie - Blind Date
Zoey - Secret Santa
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 1
Milo - Rescue
Gary - Love Actually
NSFW Alphabet [Grusha]
N - Stable Boy
Bede - Yearning
Goh - My Melody
NSFW Alphabet [Cilan]
Carmine - Tease
NSFW Alphabet [Giacomo]
Marnie - Dance
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 3
NSFW Alphabet [Allister]
Grusha - Frostbite
Gladion - Wouldn't It Be Nice?
Shauntal - Coworkers
Drayton - Pen Pals
NSFW Alphabet [Buggsy]
Sir Aaron - Trapped
Allister - Ghost Stories
NSFW Alphabet [N]
Request Page

Kieran - Friends? Pt. 2

1.2K 24 87
By Owlwood97

Continued request for CorrineGlaceon

Kieran x Female Reader

A/N: Contains Spoilers for the Indigo Disk DLC!!!

"Carmine!" You called out excitedly. You saw your friend talking to a beautiful girl with dark skin, silver hair pulled back, and glasses. "[Name]!" Carmine smiled and pulled you into a hug as soon as you were in arm's reach. You laughed happily. "How long has it been!? You're so grown up now!" You beamed as she released you, "It's been years!" Carmine had told you to meet her at the Central Plaza at the terrarium. "Oh! Let me introduce you to my friend!" Carmine beamed and gestured to the girl beside her, "This is Amarys!" The girl straightened the glasses on her face and held out her hand, "Amarys, pleasure to meet you [Name]." You shook her hand, "It's good to meet you too!" 

"Carmine has told me much about you. You know Kieran as well?" You felt your face heat up a bit. "Y-yes.." You suddenly felt yourself shrink back to your younger self. You had been a mixture of excitement and nervousness at the thought of seeing him again. "Um, yes...very well..." You saw a look flash in Amarys' eyes. It seemed like...jealousy?

Before you could ask, Amarys took a pocket watch out, and glanced at it briefly before putting it back. "I need to go. It was nice meeting you [Name]." She turned and walked away. You looked over at Carmine quizzically, "Did...I say something wrong?" Carmine shook her head, "Amarys is one of my few friends, she cares deeply for me Kiki..." You felt your heart beat painfully and placed hand over your heart.

"Where is Kieran..?" You asked softly. Carmine's smile faded quickly, "[Name]...you should know that Kiki's not the same as all those years ago-" "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO TRAIN UP FIVE MORE POKEMON!?" A voice yelled. You gasped. You knew that voice. "[Name] wait!" Carmine tried to stop you, but you were running to the edge of the platform you were at.

Down below you saw a young man get berated by...Kieran? But he looked different. His hair was pulled back, showing off the purple under locks of his hair. He looked much more serious and...handsome. He had certainly grown up as well and your heart was pounding in your chest. But something was off? You still missed the soft Kieran you remember from Kitakami. "I-I'm sorry Kieran! I've just had a lot going on at school..." Kieran shook his head, "If you're not going to take the league club seriously...then I'll take care of your resignation from the club for you!" "Wait!" But Kieran didn't listen to the boys protests as he just walked away.

Your blood ran cold as you watched this interaction. Your grip on the railing was tight. "He hasn't been the same since we started school here..." Carmine stood next to you. "Is this about what happened in Kitakami?" You asked, "Th-that was years ago..." You mumbled. 

You two were silent for a moment. "Come on, let me show you around." Carmine nudged you. You nodded and followed her.

She gave you a tour all over Blueberry Academy and showed you everything. She even introduced you to a girl named Lacey, apparently a talented battler too. She had also decided to join you two for your tour. "Do you like to battle [Name]?" Lacey asked as you three made your way to the entrance again. You shook your head, "Nah, I have pokémon, but battling isn't really my thing..." "Oh can I see your pokémon!" Lacey asked, eyes sparkling. "Did you add new members to your team!?" Carmine also asked. "Uh yea hang on." You said. You reached into your bag and pulled out four pokéballsYo, releasing them all.  Your shiny Glaceon, Ogerpon, Alolan Ninetales, and Bellibolt. "Glaceon! Ogerpon!" Carmine squealed, kneeling down to their level. The two pokémon greeted her happily.

"Oh [Name]! You should come check out the league club room!" Lacey suggested. "Huh?" Carmine stood up abruptly, "Oh I don't know about that..." She muttered  casting a glance at you, Lacey seemed to know what was going on, because she gave Carmine a sympathetic smile. "He doesn't show up there often these days." "Just...a quick peek then..."

You had returned all but Glaceon to their balls as you entered the clubroom. "So this is where you guys meet for the...Blueberry league?" You asked. "Like the elite four and La Primera?" "I guess so?" Lacey answered with a giggle. "Oh who do we have here?" Another voice asked. The three of you turned to see a tall boy with golden eyes and slicked back silver hair walk forward, eyes trained on you.  

Carmine narrowed her eyes at him. "Drayton." The guy, Drayton, smiled at you. "Carmine, Lacey, who's your friend? This the new exchange student?"  He asked, walking closer. "Um hi. Yea I am, from Paldea. [Name]" You held out your hand and he took it, squeezing softly. "Drayton, former Blueberry champion, current head of the Blueberry elite four." He flashed a smile, and it made you feel a little nervous. 

"Drayton she's off limits!" Carmine stood in front of you, crossing her arms.  You peeked out from behind her at Drayton. "Oh yea? And how do you know her? And does she know about Kieran?" Carmine blew out air in frustration. "Kieran and I met her and her older brother Atticus while they were on vacation in Kitakami years ago! And yes, because she and Kieran were very close!" You tugged on Carmine's arm. "Carmine!" You hissed, face red.

Drayton looked over you again, and its like you could see the gears turning in his head. He smiled again and pulled out his phone, typing out a message before pocketing it again. "Well if its been years, then he wouldn't mind me taking her out on a little lunch date!" Drayton grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the classroom before anyone could stop him. Your Glaceon yipped angrily and followed on both your heels. "H-hey! What are you doing!?" You asked, still to stunned to be angry. But Drayton didn't answer, just kept pulling you along until he sat you down at a table.

"Um what just happened?" You asked incredulously. "Heh, sorry about that. Just excited to get to know you. Especially for someone with such a close relationship with the champ." Drayton took a seat next to you, crossed his arms and leaned his head on them. You stared at him for a moment, "Champ? Wait...do you mean Kieran!?" You asked incredulously. "You didn't know?" The smile didn't leave his face. "No...no Kieran hasn't spoken to me in years...we had a fight in Kitakami..." You looked away, unable to go on. Drayton studied you for a moment.

"So then what's the deal between you two?" He suddenly asked. Your cheeks heated up immediately. You played with your fingers in your lap, "He...he was my first boyfriend..." You mumbled. Drayton blinked, "Wow boyfriend? Can't picture the Kieran we know now as a loving boyfriend." You conjured an image of the Kieran you knew in your mind, "He was so sweet to me. We were just kids and helped bandage my hands and knees when I got hurt...he won me an ice stone at a festival. But he said he would only give it to me if I promised to be his forever..." You reached down and pet your Glaceon happily. "As long as I have Glaceon, she'll always be a reminder of our promise." Your Glaceon nuzzled into your hand.

"What happened to him then? What was the fight about?" Drayton asked, not looking away from you. "I....I kept a secret from him that I shouldn't have. And he wasn't happy when he found out. And then something he cared about deeply chose me over him...he challenged me to a pokémon battle over it...and I beat him, even though I don't really like battling. He's avoided me ever since..." "And you still keep your promise?" You nodded. "Never dated anyone. I was hoping to at least be friends with Kieran again when I was chosen for this exchange program..." 

Drayton hummed, "Well that explains why he's so dead-set on becoming stronger. He's probably hoping to finally beat you." Your face dropped, "But I don't want-!" You were cut off by the sound of the door opening, "Ok Drayton I'm here. What do you want?" You froze. Kieran, Lacey, Carmine, Amarys, and another boy you hadn't met yet walked in. You tried to hide your face.

"Hey there champ!" Drayton waved, but Kieran glared at him. "I have more important things to do. Why'd you call me here?" "Oh I'm just on my little lunch date here, I think you know her?" Drayton gently pulled your hand away from your face. You looked up to meet Kieran's eyes. Glaceon yipped happily and ran over to Kieran's leg. Kieran looked down at the unusually colored Glaceon, then back at you, eyes widening in recognition and his face softened slightly. "[Name]?" His cheeks flushed pink. You waved a little, "Been a long time Kieran..."

"Y-you look...wait this is a date!?" Kieran's face hardened again. Before you could set the record straight, Drayton interrupted, "Yep, and I was going to ask her to join the BB League Club!" He grinned, eyeing Kieran. "What!?" You asked, standing up abruptly, and Glaceon ran back to you. Your ears were buzzing as the rest of this "elite four" decided on if you joined or not. But you didn't even want to join! You didn't like battling! How many times did you have to say that!?

Carmine came over, placing a hand on your shoulder. "[Name] are you ok?" She asked worriedly. You looked at her and looked back over at Kieran. Anger and hatred was written all over his face as he looked at you. It broke your heart, you felt like you couldn't breathe, so you ran. Someone called out for you, but you ignored them, and kept running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ignored all the people from the cafeteria as much as possible, even Carmine and Lacey. You attended your classes and explored the Terrarium, but that's it. You primarily kept to yourself, just waiting for the program to end. Carmine and Drayton both tried calling you, but you ignored all their calls.

You were mad at Drayton for making a fool out of you and trying to trick you into a club he knew you didn't want to be a part of. And Carmine because...she just made you think of Kieran, and the way he looked at you. The clear distaste he had for you was evident. Even looking at your Glaceon started to hurt, the reminder of a promise that...was probably null and void. You started keeping her in her ball more often.

It had been weeks since everything happened, and you were sitting at a rest area in the canyon biome, waiting for Atticus to answer the phone.

"Hello? [Name]?" His face finally appeared on the screen. "Atticus..." For the first time in weeks, you smiled. You missed your older brother. He had gone through so much at school with the bullying and Team Star, you were relieved to see him getting well acquainted at school again. "What is wrong [Name]?" His brows furrowed. You filled Atticus in on everything that's happened since you got to Blueberry. With every word, you could see Atticus rowing angrier and angrier. "If I was there, I would show that curr Kieran that he cannot mess with mine sister! I shall speak with Director Clavell immediately and insist he-" "Atticus no.." You cut him off. "I don't want this drama to mess up the student exchange...Kieran's feelings changed, it happens. I'll be home soon ok? I think I'll try reaching out to Carmine though...I feel bad about ghosting her." You mumbled.

Atticus nodded, "Well alright [Name]. Keep thine chin up. If Kieran dost not wish to keep his vow. Then thine should not have to either." The idea hurt your heart, but you knew Atticus was right. So you said your goodbyes and hung up before trying to call Carmine.

It rang and rang, but you just got her voicemail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um Lacey?" You approached your friend tentatively. The girl turned around and smiled at the sight of you. "[Name]!" She threw her arms around you happily. "I'm so sorry about what happened in the cafeteria that day! Drayton got a stern talking to that day!" She assured you. "I'm sorry for causing a scene and avoiding everyone...I just needed time to figure things out." Lacey smiled and looped her arm in yours.

She filled you in on everything that had happened since that day. Apparently Drayton, Carmine, and Kieran were all on a trip to Paldea with one of Blueberry Academy's  teachers, Ms. Briar for a mini school trip. They were given special access to the Crater of Paldea.

"When will they be back?" You asked, stopping in front of the league clubroom. The door opened suddenly and Drayton was standing there. "Miss me [Name]?" He asked, leaning forward so your noses were almost touching. You backed up quickly. "Um I guess? I-I wanted to say sorry for what happened..." Drayton blinked and smiled, ruffling your hair softly. "Hey don't worry about it. I should be the one apologizing. I know I crossed a line that day." Drayton suddenly looked behind you and smiled, "Hey I wanted to talk to you about something [Name]." You cocked an eyebrow, urging him to go on. 

"Well since that Glaceon of yours was something between you and Kieran, but Kieran doesn't want anything to do with you, I thought I could help you out!" Your heart throbbed painfully, and Lacey glared at him. "Drayton! That's not appropriate!" But Drayton ignored her, "Why don't we do a trade? I'll trade you one of my Duralodon for your Glaceon!" Your blood ran cold, "What?" "Don't you want to move on from Kieran?"

Well...yes and no? Kieran has hurt you, and you'd love to move on from him knowing that...that he hated you, but on the other hand... You pulled out Glaceon's pokéball and gazed at it. If you traded Glaceon...would this be your path forward?

But you knew you couldn't do it. Even if Glaceon reminded you of Kieran. You...you still loved him, and you still loved Glaceon.

A tear dripped onto the ball. "[Name]?" Lacey gently asked beside you. You looked up and smiled at her before turning to Drayton. "I'm sorry Drayton I can't do that...I love Glaceon too much. And I will always love Kieran...excuse me...." You took off down the hallway, feeling like you needed room to get away and breathe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back in the hallway...

Drayton and Lacey watched you leave the hallway. "You..." Someone said angrily. "Kiki don't!" Carmine tried to stop her younger brother, but Kieran stomped up to Drayton, punching him square in the cheek. Lacey and Carmine gasped as he made contact.

Kieran was glaring daggers at Drayton. Drayton held his cheek and laughed, "Hey I thought we bonded over in Paldea Kieran!" "Stop trying to take [Name] away from me!" Kieran yelled. Drayton stopped laughing and looked at Kieran with a look of pity. "I'm not the one who pushed her away. Who couldn't stand the thought of losing to her in battle that I became obsessed. Didn't you learn anything with that whole Terrapagos debacle?" Kieran clenched his fists. "I-I'm going after her!" He announced before running off in the direction you went in.

Carmine and Lacey both turned on Drayton, "What was that!?" They both yelled. But Drayton just shrugged, "Helping those two sort things out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were hiding out by the polar biome class space, setting up a picnic with all your pokémon. It was cold, but you wanted to give your two ice pokémon a chance to stretch out in the cold.

"Ok everyone! Here you go!" You placed down plates of sandwiches for all your pokémon. Your Ninetales and Glaceon ate up happily as you held Bellibolt and Oerpon close to keep them warm while they ate. 

"Hey um, mind if I join you?" A voice asked. You looked up quickly to see Kieran coming closer. "Oh Kieran...sure if you'd like. Let me get you some food..." You carefully got up and turned to your two pokémon. "Keep each other warm ok?" You reached into your bag and pulled out Ogerpon's hearthflame mask. It happily grabbed it and placed it on its face, immediately emanating a warmth that your Bellibolt snuggled up to.

You placed a plate with a bit of sandwhich in front of Kieran, who was staring at Ogerpon. "The ogre looks like it's enjoying itself..." Kieran said. "Oh, I can return her to her ball if it makes you uncomfortable..." You mumbled, reaching for the its ball. "No! No it's fine!" Kieran stopped you.

You two sat in an uncomfortable silence. "What are you doing here Kieran?" You asked, not meeting his gaze. Kieran gulped, "I....came to apologize. I haven't been fair to you. I forced you into a battle over Ogerpon and threw a tantrum when I lost...even after I promised you that I would always care about you. I just...pushed you away..." You stayed silent as Kieran spoke.

Kieran reached over, placing hand on top of yours. His touch sent tingles up your arm. "You really wouldn't trade Glaceon?" Kieran asked with red cheeks. You shook your head, "Never Kieran...you're both too important to me..." "Even after all I did?" You bit your lip in contemplation, making Kieran's cheeks worse. "You...looked at me with such hate Kieran...when I showed up...but I still couldn't forget about you. I thought about you all the time since that day.... Everytime someone asked me out, I would look at Glaceon...and say no."

Kieran looked at you with wide eyes, "You kept that promise, all these years?" He asked. You nodded, blushing a little. Kieran stood up and came around to the seat next to you, pretty close too. "[Name]...I kept that promise too... I was mad at you, but I never forgot my...my first love..." Kieran gulped. Your eyes widened and you looked at Kieran again. Kieran moved his face close to yours, until your lips met in a soft kiss.

It was everything you ever dreamed for your first kiss with Kieran. You grabbed his hand, squeezing it gently as Kieran placed his other hand on your leg. it was perfect, but something was bothering you.

Reluctantly, you pulled away. "K-Kieran..." You pushed him back a little. Both your faces were red. "Um...sorry..." Kieran mumbled and started to pull his hand away, but you held your grip. "N-no...no Kieran it's not that..." You took a deep breath, "We've....been through a lot since we last saw each other and...it was rough. I really like you and want to be with you, but maybe we should...start over? A clean slate?" 

You expected Kieran to get mad and upset, but instead he smiled. "I think that's a good idea...but before that..." Kieran pulled you in for another kiss. It would probably be the last one you would get for awhile, so you decided to enjoy it. Enjoy these special kisses with the the boy you always loved, and the boy you were excited to get to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 808 57
(Under editing) Hi, I'm (y/n) and I live in Turffield with my father. I've been through a lot and I want to share my story, well not just mine. It's...
67.9K 835 33
Hello my fellow Smashers! Nintendo has a knack for making super cute/hot fictional characters that you just can't help but fall for, am I right? So...
27.1K 392 12
Bunch of one-shots about Ash's Greninja and Ash, mostly Ash-Greninja returns because there aren't enough of those. I guess everyone's busy writing th...
64K 466 18
Hello! I know I have not played the game yet, but I think I've watched enough to know the whole story. I'll try to take up on requests if I can. I'm...