ICT members Life of love ❤️

Por AshangiLove1

its a interesting story about Indian cricket team and their love life and their bonding with eachother which... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important
Chapter 13
????
Chapter 14
Rahiya(spcl chapter)
????
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
FINAL
Chapter 42
16
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 7

902 30 4
Por AshangiLove1

..... Let's get into the story ❤️
Rahul felt so guilty and shattered to know that the team has already left him and gone for practice....

Sanjana:Rahul ...she shook him from the trance....

Rahul:bhabi....he pouted with welled up eyes....

Sanjana:wiped his tears....why r you crying now she asked inbetween feeding him breakfast....

Rahul:see na the whole team has gone to the practice leaving me .....he pouted

Sanjana:Rahul....I have already told you the reason for them leaving you is you r having fever and how will u accompany them....you must be tired na...she tried consoling him....

Rahul:but they are all angry on me na....

Sanjana:they r not angry Rahul but disappointed and hurt....you are their kiddo and little brother.....they could not digest that their little brother got engaged to his love without informing them....she said as soft as possible...

Rahul:I know bhabi....he looked down even u r disappointed on me right....he asked like a baby....

Sanjana: did not look at him....no Rahul....why do you think so....

Rahul:coz you are calling me Rahul Instead of Rahhhh....he said like a baby....

Sanjana: chuckled....

Rahul: bhabhi sorry pls...he caught her hands...

Sanjana:I couldn't believe that my little brother is engaged and still behaves like a baby....

Rahul:he let his tears flow down....

Sanjana: wiped his tears....go get refreshed....she said with a comforting smile....and pushed him to the washroom and shook her head to his childishness....and went downstairs and showed thumbs up to the girls standing there....they all hi fi ed with eachother that the first step of the plan is successful....Rahul got refreshed and changed his clothes to a comfortable tracks and tee and now the time was almost 12 in the noon....he wanted to go down but did not know how to face his dear sisters.... who cared for him like a mother....he was restless and after almost an hour of restlessness he reached downstairs and went to the living area to see the ladies conversing something so important and did not notice him....he felt a hand around his shoulders and turned to see Mahi Bhai giving him a comfortable smile....he just hugged his as tight as possible and cried....the ladies got alert hearing his sobbing sound....

Mahi:Rahul....shhh....its okay...he patted

Rahul:no.... everyone haters me....

Mahi:it's nothing like that Rahul....see here....he removed himself and got hold of his face....they are ur brothers right ....Rahul nodded like a baby....then they will have more stubbornness than you nahh....he again nodded....them they could never hate you they will never....you are our little kiddo...u know that right....so stop crying....he wiped his tears....

Rahul: turned towards the ladies and everyone were showing grumpy faces making him pout....when he was about to move towards them the boys entered in....Rahul was shocked seeing them coming so early....he turned to see mahi Bhai and his bhabhi did not have any shock....they all got seated while Rahul was pulled to sit along with them by mahi....but no one minded him....he came back from the trance when he heard the door bell ring....he got up and opened to see a room service man standing with Bokeh of roses .....he understood that it's for ishan and got that from him and went to the living room....

Rahul: ishaan see you got ur Bokeh again....but ishan had neutral expression and stood up got the Bokeh from him and muttered a thank you.....Rahul smile dropped instantly....he had welled up tears....he controlled and sat beside mahi Bhai laying his head on his shoulders....

Mahi:ishan what's with these Bokeh....he asked confused....

Virat:mahi Bhai....there is one mystery girl who sends Bokeh to him literally everyday with a special note....and ishan always blushes reading those notes and he keeps all these bokehs so safe...he teased.... ishan controlled his blush....

Mahi:ohhh... someone's blushing as well....

Ishan:bhaiii....he whined....

Mahi:so guys what about we find that mystery girl.........he smirked

Rohit:let's find it Bhai...but before that's lets read that special note in the Bokeh nah....he smirked raising his eyebrows at ishan....who widened his eyes... trying to escape....but both Harry and jaddu caught him while shubman got the Bokeh...and raised his eyebrows...

"Good morning sunshine....Have a peaceful day...I love you"-Riya

Everyone hooted making ishan groan in embarrassment and he pulled the Bokeh from shubman and kept it safely....

Ritika:guys now I am really excited to know who is this girl....

Natasha:ritsy are you sure that it's a girl...she smirked....

Rivaba:even if it's not a girl ishan will not leave...his is so in love....she winked...

Ishan:gave a terrified look....no...he screamed... The name is Riya don't you see....she is a girl obviously....

Everyone laughed.... making him understand that it is a prank....

Ishan:he pouted.... everyone laughed

Rahul: smiled seeing the team so happy...and got up to leave as he felt left out....

Virat: mahi Bhai....ask Rahul to be ready by 5 as we r going to a engagement party....

Mahi: Rahul....you heard na....get ready...

Rahul:Bhai whose engagement party....

Rohit:see na now hee needs explanation for coming with us...he chuckled

Rahul:no it's nothing like that...I will be ready....pls talk normally...he pleaded with tears...I am ur little brother right...

Rohit:yes you were our little brother but may be we failed to fill the position of being a big brother to you....he had hurt in his voice....

Rahul:no no....you all are my big brothers and no one could ever fill ur place...I am the one at fault.... it's my mistake....I am sorry guys....

Siraj: Rahul... We all are hurt pls give us some time....he said nearing him and patted his shoulders....don't make it difficult for us.... everyone got up and left to their respective rooms....now only Rahul and Trisha was there....Rahul ran to his room Trisha followed him....when he was about to close the door she entered and hugged him...making him so in her embrace....he cried so much....that Trisha too had tears...she pulled back made him sat and gave him water...and wiped his tears....

Trisha:anna pls don't cry...they all are our family...they are just a little hurt... end of the day they all will come to you....

Rahul:looked at her like a lost baby.... really

Trisha:yes really....now was ur face and get ready for the party....she consoled him and went to her room to get ready...

Everyone got ready and arrived at the living area....the boys arrived first they were all hot and handsome while the girls were all drop dead gorgeous....the boya were wearing kurta and the girls were wearing saree.....

Mahi:so everyone it's already time...let's go....

They entered in the team bus....and when Trisha entered there was a place beside shreyas and a place at the last beside Rahul....she thought and went near shreyas....she chose the place beside shreyas coz she feels headache when she sits at last....

Shreyas: could you pls not sit here.....let me sit in peace he said making his heart bleed looking at the tears in Trisha eyes....

Rahul:mahi Bhai....she could not sit beside me as she will feel nauseous at the last.... could you pls exchange seats with shreyas...all this while Trisha controlled her tears.....she felt insulted....shreyas was so broken....he wanted to hurt himself for hurting Trisha...but he could see something in her eyes for him.... atleast by this she would hate him.... everyone deadly glared shreyas... while they exchanged seats and sat...the bus journey was very silent.....they reached the venue...and entered....but before Rahul could see the name board he was dragged inside by the little ones....and all entered in....and the party hall was so beautifully decorated with black and golden arrangementa with dim lights.....

Ritika:guys...we girls are gonna take some photos while you continue with ur gossips...the girls gang moved away....while the boys were talking some topics which Rahul could not understand.....he was confused on what they are talking.....he was also confused to see no bride or groom or any family members to be seen....it's only their team and some more colleagues....he was really confused but he didn't voice out... suddenly he felt someone interwining his fingers...he turned in a swift to get the shock of his life....he was so shocked

Rahul:at..h..iy..a....he muttered...athiya raised her eyebrows....he turned to see his whole team standing there looking at him with heartfelt smiles and teasing smirk....he felt overwhelmed....he hugged athiya burrying himself on her shoulder....athiya had blush crept up on her cheeks and she hugged him back....Rahul pulled back when he heard a group of throat clearing sounds....

Virat:we are also here...he teased..Rahul looked at everyone with tears continiously flowing....

Rohit:heyy he is confused vi....

Harry:what to do when our best friend did not call us for his engagement and we could not see him getting engaged and we have planned this engagement party for him....he smirked.... Rahul just ran to virat and hugged him so tight....and the whole team had a group hug.... Rahul cried in his brother's embrace....he pulled back

Rahul: sorry guys....I thought u will never forgive me....

Jaddu:if not for Trisha explaining the situation of which u got engaged suddenly as athiya grandpa was not well we understand but we were still upset but he looked at shreyas who nodded his head as no which was noticed by Rahul...
Cleared his throat....now don't ask questions like Cid....wipe your face and get ready for your engagement....

Shubman:Bhai see our bhabi has come so beautifully...but u r here talking with us.... that's not fair....both Rahul and athiya blushed....

Virat:now go take her to the stage... He pushed Rahul to athiya which made both of them to dash with eachother....they looked at eachother....and rahul extended his hands while athiya got it and both went up the stage....the whole team went up Rohit pushed Rahul and ritika pushed athiya making both turn red.... virat handed over the ring to Rahul....

Virat:wait rahhh....now what u will do it I are gonna go on one knee and propose her ....he teased

Rahul: rubbed his nape....Virattt....he whined

Rohit:go on ur knee man...he ordered

Rahul somehow gained the courage....and went on his knee making everyone hoot and the couple blushed....

Rahul:athiyaa....u know what u mean to me....the way u were with me in all my ups and downs....enjoyed with me on my highs and consoled me in my lows....u were the epitome of love for me....you understand me even without me expressing....you deserve so much but I am a little selfish that I want all of you to myself....so I am here on my knees for my lady....he locked her eyes.... athiyaa I love you.... will you marry me.....he asked making all aww at his proposal while athiya was a blushing mess...athiya nodded...with tears and Rahul ore the ring....now he stood up athiyaa was about to wear the ring for Rahul....she went on her knees while Rahul widened his eyes and turned red while others cheered....

Athiya:So Rahul....my constant...my love..my friend...my epitome of trust...my home...my Rahul..I love you....will you marry me...she raised her eyebrows with smile...Rahul nodded with blush....and she slid the right on his fingers...she stood up while Rahul kissed her forehead and she kissed his cheeks.... making everyone tease...

Ishan:aahaan....guys save some when you are alone..he winked....

Shubman:ishan why are they gonna kiss in forehead and cheeks if they are alone....I think so we r disturbing them by being here....he teased

Virat:Rahhhh...so sorry u need to wait for sometime.....he teased along

Rahul:Viraattttt....he whined closing his face blushing while athiya was blushing looking down..... now they all started taking engagement photos.....first they had a group photo....then Rahul athiya and mahi...then Rohit ritika Sammy rahula nd athiya....then virat Anushka vamika Rahul athiya....then hardik Natasha agastya Rahul athiya....then jaddu rivaba ashika Rahul athiya...then bumrah sanjana Rahul athiyaa....then siraj ishan shubman Rahul athiya.... Rahul noticed that shreyas was missing...he looked all around and saw shreyas leaving outside.... Rahul turned miserable...the whole team noticed and sighed....while athiya also noticed....she conveyed ritika to look after everyone and rahula nd followed shreyas....

.....let's continue in the next chapter ❤️
Pls vote and comment 🙏

With love 😘
Riya

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.2K 487 9
In the game of love, you are my favorite innings - filled with boundaries and unforgettable moments. Each encounter feels like a cherished chapter, e...
60K 3.7K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...
54.8K 2.7K 26
A Story of bond between Mahi, Virat and Rohit. Which also includes other ICT members.
13.5K 670 17
From rescue to family A tale of connection, gratitude, and the power of one selfless act Read more to get the full picture!