ICT members Life of love ❀️

By AshangiLove1

its a interesting story about Indian cricket team and their love life and their bonding with eachother which... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important
Chapter 13
????
Chapter 14
Rahiya(spcl chapter)
????
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
FINAL
Chapter 42
16
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 6

971 32 8
By AshangiLove1

.......Let's get into the story ❤️

The girls did not know about mahi Bhai arriving....they reached the cottage first...but they were startled to see the boys rushing inside....they were all hyperactive...

Rivaba:guys...guys...breath na....what's the matter....

Virat:mahi Bhai is gonna stay with us...he squealed.... while the girls were also excited....

Ritika: really virat....she exclaimed

Virat:I promise....he said like a kid....

Anushka:guys.....of ur gonna keep talking he will come....come lets arrange room for him....

Sanjana:today dinner will be made by the boys....she exclaimed and all the girls rushed up arranging room for him....the boys grinned....they knew some decent dishes...and the excitement that they are going to cook for their mahi Bhai....made them so active...

Virat:boys... Let's start...the boys went to the kitchen....

Rohit:vi we cam start but what are we gonna do....

Siraj:guys I can make good biriyani...he exclaimed....

Virat:smacked his head...we have matches upcoming so no heavy foods....he said sternly....
The boys pouted at that

Rohit:pls na vi....just one day....with mahi Bhai and you know he loves biriyani....for him....

Virat:don't try to convince me....I am not gonna allow....

Shubman:Bhai pls pls....

Virat:he sighed....

Rohit:vi...pls na...

Virat;okay....then extra 15 laps tommorow....he said sternly....

Everyone groaned...

Virat:if you guys wanna have biryani now then extra 15 laps tommorow...or have light food and continue ur normal gym routine ....he raised his eyebrows...

Rohit: okay....he groaned..... Idiot donkey...he stomped his feet and went into the kitchen along with the boys who were pouting at virat....virat shook his head and smiled seeing these kiddos....

He knew he has to be strict as Rohit is very soft with their routine....these kiddos will maintain their fitness only if he is strict about it....he went inside and strangled Rohit and siraj neck from back....

Rohit: leave me you idiot donkey, monkey....

Siraj: virat Bhai I am not gonna talk to you .....he pouted...I only na said I will make biryani but you denied it....you are very strict.....he pouted

Virat:Oiii.....see na this ro monkey is not being strict of fitness them atleast I should be strict na....only then u guys will maintain ur fitness....

Rohit:don't call me monkey....

Virat:u r my idiotic monkey....now come lets start preparing.... everyone did one work each....Rohit was cutting onions and whining with welled up eyes....virat was cutting tomatoes and chilli.... shreyas was soaking rice Rahul and Jadeja was boiling the chicken...Harry shubman and ishan were making raita and brinjal curry.... suddenly they heard Rohit hissing... Virat turned to see Rohit trying to stop the blood in his finger pouting with tears...

Virat:Ro...he went and got his finger and glared him....ishan first aid kit...he bought it and her cleaned the blood and put bandage....virat was just glaring him.... Rohit was still pouting in pain added to that virat was glaring him...

Virat:where do you keep your eyes on ur back.... idiot idiot....can't you work properly..... nothing big so it's fine if it leads to any stitches...he sighed....u r so careless ro....

Rohit:vi it's nothing serious...just a cut...why are you over reacting....he said to calm him down....

Virat:so now I am over reacting....he sighed sorry Rohit....he said and went to his place and couldn't see the tomatoes he was cutting....

Virat:hey where is the tomatoes....

Siraj:bhaii...the cooking is almost finished...just 15 mins in low flame....

Rohit:vi...see here..he went near him...but virat did not see him....the boys were admiring them...

Virat:what...u only na said I am over reacting....go don't talk to me...

Rohit:u brainless donkey....he smacked his head...making the boys laugh while virat pouted....he turned to see mahi Bhai standing there and admiring them...

Virat:mahi Bhai...he ran to him and hugged....he laughed and hugged him back...

Mahi Bhai:what happened cheeku....

Virat:Bhai see them na...this Rohit na he is calling me over reacting donkey....u itself say he only na monkey....

Mahi:ro why did you call him donkey ....he tried being serious....

Rohit:Bhai he was so scared for a small cut...so I said don't be over reacting for that he is angry on me....

Mahi:ro...u should have been careful na..he was worried for you..what if it costs ur next game....he said sternly...

Rohit :sorry Bhai...he pouted

Virat:saw him and did some funny faces...

Rohit:but Bhai he is not talking to me....he whined...

Mahi Bhai:glared virat....now why r u not talking to him...he wanted you to relax.... that's why he said not to over react...

Virat:pouted...u r also supporting him.na...

Mahi:Oiii... Cheeku I am not supporting him....ro come here....

Mahi extended his arms both hugged him....

He saw everyone looking at them admiringly....he called everyone for a group hug and they all hugged him...

Ishan: Rohit Bhai and virat Bhai....it felt like two small kids were fighting....

Shubman:yeah....u guys are different with mahi Bhai....

Harry:this is their routine....they will be big Bros for all....but mahi Bhai is their big brother....they are just kids with them....

Jadeja:yeah....I will tell you some silly fights of them.....

Rohit/virat:No....the yelled....

Jaddu:see how they are terrified....they all laughed....

Mahi turned to see the girls gang coming towards him....they all hugged him...

Ritika:Bhai....how r you...

Anushka:where is sakshi bhabi....

Natasha:I am so happy you are gonna stay with us...

Rivaba:yeah we need someone to which all of them will be in control...

Sanjana:how do you manage these donkeys Bhai....

Mahi:laughed....First of all I am fine...sakshi has gone home along with Ziva as Ziva has some exams...and to that question....its difficult as you said to manage these donkeys....he smirked while the boys whined....he saw Trisha standing and being nervous...

Mahi:riti who is this....

Ritika:Haan Bhai....she is Trisha... Rahul sister...

Mahi;trisha come here....she went near him.u need not be nervous....u r my sister too....side hugged her making her feel comfortable....

Sanjana:okay come lets have dinner specially made by the boys...

They all say together and Trisha offered to serve eventhough they asked her to sit along....she was serving everyone... when she came to shreyas....he stopped her and served himself while mahi noticed all this... everyone sighed and Rohit was finding it difficult to eat and ritika was feeding him....

Ritika:Dumbo why don't you work carefully.... everyone laughed...

Rohit: today everyone is shouting at me...he pouted...

Rahul was just playing with food while sanjana finished eating and fed him...mahi knew something is going on...
After everything they all were in the living area... while Rahul was in the balcony....here Sammy took the phone which was in the charger and took photos with vamika and ashika and agastya.....when she tried seeing the photos.....she could not find the gallery she went to virat....

Meanwhile.... mahi Rohit and virat was seated on the couch in the verandah...

Mahi:cheeku...ro ..

Rohit/virat:Bhai...

Mahi:what's the matter with Rahul,shreyy and Trisha....he raised his eyebrows....

Rohit: sighed and looked at virat...while he actioned to tell the matter...

Rohit:Bhai when Trisha came here before 3 days...she was about to fall down from the stairs but shreyas caught her....shreyy had a on spot feeling on her ..... while rahh was overprotective and he himself didn't know what he blabbered....and narrated the fight... So now shreyyy is avoiding rahhh....and trying to maintain distance with Trisha....

Mahi;so shreyy loves Trisha...

Virat:nodded....

Mahi:rahh is not happy to get Trisha married to our shreyyy....

Virat:no Bhai he understood now that no one can look after Trisha like shreyy ...

Mahi:let's try to make them talk to each other...once shreyy and rahul talks then it will be alright....

That time Sammy arrived there and handed over the phone to virat...

Sammy:vi dada...open the gallery pleech...we have taken photos...she said cutely....

Virat:okay baba...wait let me open....he opened the gallery and his eyes caught the hidden folder ...he narrowed his eyes and opened it to get the shock of his life ... engagement pics of Rahul....yeah it was Rahul mobile....his eyes widened...seeing his reaction both Rohit and virat frowned....

Mahi:cheeku what happened bachcha...

Rohit: vi what happened....

Virat turned the screen to them...they were equally shocked...

Mahi:is Rahul engaged...to u know about this

Rohit:no Bhai...I don't know...both Rohit and virat felt hurt more than anger....why did Rahul not prioritise them to inform them about his love and engagement... Sammy started playing forgetting the photos...

Mahi: cheeku ro ... don't be angry...he may have a reason.....he tried comforting them...

Both Rohit and virat went towards the living area to see Rahul searching for his phone....

Virat:Rahul see whether you are looking for this he said showing the phone screen with engagement pics... turning everyone attention...Rahul widened his eyes....he rubbed his face frustrated...

Harry:WTF...Rahul u r engaged....he asked shocked....

Jaddu:Rahul what's this...

Siraj: would you pls care to explain....

Ritika:guys stop .....let him speak

Anushka:rahhh...what's all this...she is athiya Shetty right in the photo....

Rivaba:is it any shoot rahhh ...

Rohit: chuckled.... explain Rahul

Rahul:he nodded his head....Yes guys I am engaged...I love her....

Virat:handed his phone to him... thankyou for informing Rahul.... would be happy if you care to invite us for ur marriage....

Rahul:virat....he had tears...

Rohit:may be you did not consider us ur family like we do....

Rahul:no no...that's not the truth....u guys are more important to me....

Siraj:we understand now Rahul....

Rahul:pls guys that happened suddenly with only hers and my family....I myself was about to disclose it to you guys....but u got to know urself.....he whispered with tears...

Harry:it's fine Rahul....with that everyone retired to their rooms.....

Rahul:guys sorry...he sobbed.... while ritika went and hugged him....

Ritika:calm down rahhh....

Mahi:Rahul.... it's ok it's just that they are hurt....they r ur brothers they will come back to you...now sleep will talk in the morning...he took Rahul to the room and sat beside him carressing his hairs....he slept feeling tired....

Next day morning Rahul woke up to see the time was already 8 am...

Just in time sanjana entered his room....

Rahul:bhabi...just five mins I will be ready....

Sanjana: wait rahhh...the others have already drive for the practice...and you were having fever so pls take rest....

Rahul sorry bhabi...he looked at her with welled up eyes...and fed him the food and gave him his medicine....he dozed off due to the medicine effect....
.....will continue in the next chapter ❤️

Pls vote and comment 🙏

With love 😘
Riya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 758 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
76.3K 3.9K 46
π•π•šπ•£π•’π•₯ π•‚π• π•™π•π•š π”½π•’π•Ÿπ•—π•šπ•”π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ "It was all chaos and then I hold your hand!" We know each other for 15 years now, but it feels like I kn...
7.6K 464 7
Just another bunch of fanfics about our favourites.. ❀
37.8K 3.7K 56
story of two bestfriend finding their feelings after their marriage and child how will the world react and how will their teammates react will their...