Through the Years with Nick a...

Door Myabobiya2

This story starts off with married 24 and 23 year old Nick and Charlie. The couple let you in on their now bu... Meer

Recap
Big Day
Something special
News
Appointment
A week in
Away
Away Pt.2
To do list
Christmas festivities pt.1
Christmas festivities pt.2
Arrival
Arrival pt.2 (just smut)
When in Greece
Day 6!!!
You're not here
Just pick up
Home
Idk what to do...
Baby shower!!
Rugby game
Drunken words are sober thoughts
Convos
Pickles and plans
Valentine's Day pt.1
Names
Ollie?!?
Ollie pt.2
Ollie pt.3 (last part)
Hell week!!
Antiseptics...
Reveals
3rd Anniversary
Sarah
Wtf!?!??
Schedule
Induced
Baby Rome
First night home
Nick in Paris!!
"I don't want you here"...
Unwanted
The "Special" Cafe
Semis
Finals...with a twist
Article aftermath

Valentine's Day pt.2

794 18 13
Door Myabobiya2

Charlie:

    After our...activities... that took place in the nursery, Nick took care of me as always. We napped, took a bath, and now we're in the kitchen, deciding what's for lunch.
    "We should do something light if we're gonna make dinner and dessert together later, yea" Nick asks me and I nod my head as I take a seat at the island. "Any request" "you already know what I want babe, but somebody wants to be a party pooper" I say while scrolling on my phone. Nick takes a deep breath "baby...you can have two pickles -" my smile gets big "but if and only if you finish the actual meal that I make you" he's so stern about it so I know that he's serious "ok, got it" i say still smiling.
   "So, watcha making me" I ask making my way to the stove where Nick is at. My arms wrapped around Nick as he stirred whatever was in the pan. "Jacket potatoes...still one of your comfort foods, yeah?" My arms wrap around his waist even tighter "you must love me a lot or something" I say, causing Nick to turn around in my arms as his land on my hips. "Yeah, maybe a little bit" he says with a shrug and smirk. I scoff "that's too bad. I had a gift for you, but maybe I should give it to someone else" I say pulling away, but he pulls me right back into him. "So, when do I get to see this gift of mine" he smirks "mmm...after dinner" I smile already knowing what his response will be. Nick's jaw drops " that's like-" he glances at the clock "8 whole hours. And you couldn't even wait 40 minutes" he groans "it'll be worth it...I hope...ughh you've got me all nervous now" I groan this time but lean against his shoulder as I do so. Nick's arms wrap around my back "I'll love whatever it is" "even if it's a pickle" I Loft my head up and smile at him. Nick chuckles "gosh char, you and these pickles" I laugh before leaning up to kiss his soft lips.
    Our kiss lasted for a bit before we were rudely interrupted by the oven beeping. I pulled away allowing Nick to get the potatoes "go sit, I'll bring them to you" he says grabbing mitts as I grab cups and silverware before heading to the table.

    When Nick comes over, I put my phone away as he places potatoes, beans, cheese, sour cream, and onions on the table. He walks back into the kitchen to grab us drinks  before he takes a seat across from me. "What do you want on yours char?!" He asks me "Nick I can do my own, it's fine" "I know but I wanna do it for you" he smiles at me and I reciprocate it. I grab a plate and a potato "ok, I'll do yours then, what would you like" I ask still smiling as Nick is now laughing. "You're such a weirdo" he says

    Nick makes my plate and I make his. Sooner than later, we actually start eating.
    Our conversations are random as hell, which is normal and actually quite entertaining, never know what you'll get.
     "So, you know how I'm off tomorrow too, anything you wanna do" Nick asks me while taking another bite "oh shit" I blurt out when I realize "I have my 4 month check up at 10. You don't have to come or anything, I know it's not-" my head was looking down at my plate so I didn't notice Nick get out of his seat and make his way over to me until his hands were on my face, and his lips met mine. I was in shock, but eventually kissed him back until he pulled away. "Char, I would  love to go. Honestly not sure if there's a better way to spend it. I'll get to be with you and see little bean" he says rubbing my stomach. I smile "is that their name from now on...little bean" "yes, or just bean" "that's very English of you" I say taking my thumb and wiping away the crumbs around his mouth "mon petit haricot" (my little bean in French...I think) My jaw drops "already showing favorites I see. You don't even speak to me in French anymore" "you know the rules" he stands up from the squat he was in as I whine out "I haven't spoken in Spanish in years. I'm not even as fluent as you are in French" "that's funny, because whenever you're mad, you'll curse me out in Spanish" he says walking away to the kitchen "not true" " nah I'm pretty sure I still get flashbacks" he smirks over at me "you're so dramatic" "I'm half French mon amour" "OH MY GOD, LEAVE ME ALONNEE" I lay my head down on the table, mostly to hide the blush on my face. "You're such a tease and that was so uncalled for" I say but it's muffled as I spoke into my arms "I was just trying to be sweet" he says as I hear his footsteps get closer.
     I felt my blush go down, so I looked up from my arms to see Nick stride there with pickles and ranch. My eyes go wide and so does my smile as I stand up to take the bowls from him. "Eres un dolor en mi trasero pero te amo mucho" (You're a pain in my ass but I love you so much) I say and there's an immediate blush on Nick's face. I feel accomplished as I walk to the living room. "W-wait, what was the first part? You said "but I love you so much" but what was the first part" he sounds puzzled as he follows me to the couch. "And I thought you weren't fluent. Sounded pretty good to me" Nick says as he plops down next to me on the couch. I look over at him and smirk as I go to eat my pickles. " wait" Nick shouts out, scaring me that I dropped my pickle back into the bowl " sorry, I just wanted a kiss before you have pickle breath" he smiles at me sympathetically before leaning in to leave a kiss....or a few until I desperately wanted my pickles.
    I pulled away and ate my pickles while cuddled up with Nick, watching "Tore"

    We may or may not have binged the entire series in a little over three hours, and still laid down together while scrolling on Nick's phone.

     The clock hit 6:30, and that's when we decided to actually get up and head to the kitchen to start on dinner. It was something we wanted to do together since I usually do it myself.
     I got up and held nick's hand as he led the way to our kitchen. "So, do you know what's on the menu" "errm no" I respond, knowing that Nick said that he'll handle it "right, so, fried chicken, mash, asparagus, and rolls" Nick says listing everything off. My face lights up as soon as he says fried chicken. It's another one of my favs, the crunch is just so satisfying.
       "I'll handle the chicken because...hot oil, but everything else we can do together" Nick says smiling back at me "dessert?!?" "Oh yeah, cookies and ice cream" Nick smirks because he knows exactly what he did. I frown as if I might cry happy tears "like Uni" I point out and he just nods his head as I close the gap between us. Our arms wrap around each other as I lean up to kiss, but Nick pulls away smiling while pointing to somewhere behind us. I turn around and it's the bathroom. I realize that he wants me to brush my teeth. I groan pulling away "I love you so much" "enough to kiss me with pickle breath" I turn around to ask and he just smiles at me. I groan again as I make the trek to our upstairs bathroom. When I reach the top, I hear Nick yell out "I love you" one again. "I'm flipping you off right now just so you know" I yell back and I hear Nick's laugh, I smile at it.

     I make my way back downstairs into the kitchen with Nick. He rushed over to me, wrapping me up before placing his lips on mine. "I love you, you know. And your kisses, I just don't feel the same about...pickles" I chuckle " I know, and I love you too... I'd love you more if you ate pickles" " I think I'm ok with taking that L" we both laugh before kissing once more.

      We eventually started on dinner. We prepped the asparagus together, and the mash. It was time to do the chicken as most of the sides were prepped. Nick got the oil hot and tested it while I just sat at the island and just watched.
      I was mid sentence, talking to Nick when he unexpectedly took his shirt off. I was too busy being flabbergasted by my view that I couldn't continue speaking. Nick eventually looked back at me, waiting for me to continue, but he just saw the blush on my face and my jaw practically on the floor "you ok?!" He asked me smirking, glancing from the pot and back at me multiple times. "Put your shirt back on" I groan out "nah, you seem to be enjoying It" "T-the oil might pop on your chest" "is that what you're worried about" "Nickkk" I groan out again "it's too hot for my shirt" "eres tan molesto" (you're so annoying) I say getting up " but you're not fluent" Nick sucks his teeth as I dig through the closet for an apron.
    As Im still looking through the closet, I hear Nick speaking to himself trying to figure out what I said. I smile at the thought.
     When I finally found the apron box, I walk out with it behind my back when Nick all of a sudden blurts out "ANNOYING. You said I'm annoying" he looks and sounds so excited until he realizes "I'm not annoying...a-and what did you say earlier" i chuckle "I said that if you're not gonna wear a shirt then you need this when you're by the oil...seriously" "thanks mom" he says before I swat his arm on my way back to my seat at the island.

     Nick finishes with the chicken and he joins me again with the sides by helping with the rolls. They were the last part of our meal that we were waiting on. I turned to tell our google home to set a timer when I realized what song was playing softly "hey google, volume 7" I say looking over at Nick and he lights up once he realizes " our wedding song, huh" he says and I nod as Nick gets up, making his way over to me " Charles Francis Nelson, may I have this dance" I chuckle "yes you may" I say accepting his hand as we danced to the entirety of "stand by me". And perfectly, our first dance song was right after "a thousand years". By the end of both songs, I was in tears like the sap I am. Nick noticed and he hugged me even tighter "why are you crying love" he asked trying to wipe my tears away " I just can't believe I'm standing in my dream house with the love of my life and expecting a kid with him. We've just come so far...and these stupid hormones" we both laugh " I know, but I'm so, so grateful for you. I wouldn't change a thing" "me neither". He caresses my face as i lean into the kiss that he initiated, but we're once again, interrupted by the beeping going off for our rolls. Nick pulls away "go sit, I've got you" he says like every other time, but I continue to grab some things and bring them over.

     Nick makes his way over with the rest of the food and two plates for the both of us. He makes my plate, and I make his before we start eating. I take my first bite of the chicken and melt in my seat "is it good" Nick asks smiling at me. I'm only capable of nodding at the moment "it's the shirtless recipe" I glare at him after that unfunny joke "I'm serious, it helps" Nick continues, laughing at his own "jokes" as I roll my eyes.

     We're both almost done when Nick brings up his gift " soo, am I getting my gift after dinner orrr dessert" "when do you-" he cuts me off before I can finish asking my question "dinner. After dinner" "okay" I say laughing at him being so forward.
    He didn't talk to me for the rest of dinner, but only because he was too busy trying to eat fast

      We then cleared everything and cleaned the kitchen. It was mostly Nick rushing around to get his gift
      Once we were done, I grabbed his hand  to lead us back to sit on the couch. I knew he was confused as I was syncing my phone to the tv. I had it all set up before I went upstairs to grab my entries " I'll be back" I say before heading up "w-wait, char" he groans out as I chuckle
    When I came back downstairs, I held my papers behind my back before I spoke "so, I know this might be a little whack compared to your gift, but I tried so, read these first" I hand him my papers as he still looks confused.
   " October 20th-" Nick starts "ahh" he looks at me after I scream "sorry, I didn't know you were gonna read it out loud...continue"

"October 20th 2018,

     Nick fucking Nelson. Ughhh i love this guy so much that it hurts. But it's a good kind of pain idk....hard to explain. I just love him...everything about him. His hair, face, eyes, abs...definitely his abs. But he's also so caring and loving and soft...and all of the other words that fit but aren't in my vocabulary. Just know that I love him...I hope he knows how much I love him...how in love I am with him.
     We're only 19 and 20, but I can't wait to marry my rugby lad and have babies...like 10 of them and a bunch of animals.
    Anyways, he's waking up now...he's spending the weekend up at my Uni.... Gosh he's so pretty even with his morning hair"

    He finishes reading the first entry and I stand probably a little too far away. He looks up from the paper at me and smiles "come here love" he says. I walk over and he sets me on his lap with his hands around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. He doesn't say anything, just looking at me. I caress his face, waiting for him to speak.
     Nick opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out except tears from his eyes. "Baby, you weren't supposed to cry yet" I say wiping the tears "what do you mean yet" he pouts as I smile. "Hand me that" I say pointing to my phone that's on the other side of the couch. He leans over, tilting us both, but retrieving what I asked for. I press play on the video so it syncs to the tv. The first frame is of me in my childhood room. The video starts with younger me speaking

   " Nick Nelson just kissed me twice...willingly. It's so weird because just yesterday I was freaking out because I kissed him and he kinda just ran off-"

When the video gets to that part, Nick makes sure to kiss me. It makes me smile more than anything.

   " I thought I lost one of my friends because of my dumb mistake but I think I might've just gotten a boyfriend. Maybe, I don't want to pressure him tho. I just hope he knows that I like him, like him."

The screen goes black before it starts another one of my video/diary entries

" Nick and I just went on our first date, date. He surprised me with the beach. I think he sorta realized that I have so many insecurities and it scared me so I got distant. But on sports day, he made this whole scene and then asked me out. It was so great, but today was even better. We're boyfriends!!! Confirmed!!! And he wants to tell people that he's bi...which is great. I'm just a little nervous that people will hurt him...like mentally, he doesn't deserve it"

The screen goes black again. I take the chance to glance over at Nick. He's smiling, but his eyes look a little glossy. I turn my attention back to the Tv where the next video plays.

" We're in Paris!! It's a school trip, but I get to be with all of my friends and Nick. Speaking of him, he's so amazing. I kind of fainted today...I'm fine, just having a bad day food wise. Anyways, he helped me a lot, as always, but I think I need to tell him soon. You know, just in case he changes his mind and doesn't want someone like me. I'd be really sad, but I'd understand....oh- I also met his dad today. It was really quick but enough for me to realize I'm not a fan. I don't like anyone who's rude to Nick"

The Tv went quiet for a second and Nick took his chance to say something. "I'd never leave you. I love you too much" I kiss his cheek "I know, love"

The next video plays

"I think I might be dreaming. Wait...context. Okay so basically, Nick gave me a hickey, which felt amazing, but it brought so much attention that I was a little uncomfortable, and I know Nick was too as he's not really out to anyone here. Anyways we were playing this game for Tara's birthday and someone dared me to spill who gave me the hickey. I didn't want to say and my friends were defending me, but just out of nowhere...Nick came out to a room full of people. I'm so proud of him and still a little shocked, but he did it and he told me it was ok because he wanted to and didn't feel too much pressure. I lov- I mean I like Nick Nelson."

The screen cuts to black again as Nick squeezes me harder "ohh you lovee meee" he says trying to tease but I just laugh and push him away as much as I can.

The next videos were just cute until they got into me telling Nick about my mental health and then that huge argument we had before Nick went off to college. By the end of those, Nick and I were both crying.

After those ones, there were a couple of videos from Uni before we got to my favorites, the more recent ones.

"I'm a fiancé!!! What the hell...ahh I can't believe it. But I really should've known because Nick had been acting weird all day and he's such a bad liar. He was saying how we should go to the beach today and at this oddly specific time, but when we showed up, Nick took us to the exact spot as our first date, but this time there was a whole picnic set up...it was really pretty. I cried of course, but so did he. We just talked about dates to get married and Nick what's to get married in April or sometime in spring as a farewell to my last name. He swears he's funny"

"We got married in April though, didn't we" Nick says "whatever". The next video plays

"Gosh I haven't done one of these in so long, but I didn't feel like writing so here we are. Life has been really good, kinda calm. Still in love with Nick, living in our dream house, I work at the school with Elle now, and of course Nick is playing rugby"

Next one plays

" Nick just made the Olympic team for rugby. I knew it was gonna happen, but Nick is such a dumbass sometimes and was stressing for no reason. I'm super proud of him and how hard he works for this. He deserves it"

The next video plays. It's the last one that I actually filmed last night.

" hi baby, first of all, happy Valentine's Day. I love you so much and I hope these little videos helped show that and how far we've come. I love spending forever with you and can't wait for the next chapter and raising our little one...or little bean as you'd say. Anyways, I hope you liked this and I love you so,so much...mwah"

    The videos end and I turn to Nick who has tears running down his face, but is still smiling "why would you do that to me" he says whining as I try to wipe the tears "I loved it though, and I love you with my entire fucking heart". I tilt nicks chin up to kiss his now salty lips. He pulls away to speak "we have come so far it's crazy but even you with your mental health, I'm proud of you, you know" I smile and kiss his lips again " I'm proud of you too...I'm proud of us" I say "same....you could've just said that though instead of making a sensitive man cry" I laugh, collapsing on his shoulder "I love you char" "I love you more" "debatable"

    We sit on the couch, in each others arms in a very comfortable silence until my brain reminds me "I still want those cookies, and ice cream" I whisper and Nick just chuckles "cookies or pickles" he asks me "ermm cook- wait no pickles. Wait, pickles in ice cream" my face lights up, but Nick's does the exact opposite "yeah, no. Absolutely not"

    We did in fact end up making the cookies and ice cream, but Nick refused to let me try it with a pickle.
    We're in bed now cuddling and watching a show, when out of nowhere, Nick blurts out "wait-". All of my attention turns to him "earlier, when you were speaking Spanish, did you call me a pain in your ass" he sounds offended but I laugh at how random the moment was when he realized "te amo" is all I say. I notice Nick's smirk "what" I ask "a good pain though right" "go to sleep" "Je vous aime" ( I love you in French)"shut upp"

A/N: I hope this one wasn't too confusing when it got to Charlie's gift to Nick. But I hope you guys enjoyed and it wasn't too all over the place (I didn't proof read...)

What do you guys want next...
1) the next day where Nick is off and Charlie has an appointment for the baby
Or
2) a time jump to a couple weeks or a month later

Love ya...thx for reading and all of your votes and comments, I love reading them❤️🤭

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

19K 521 45
Set in a mpreg universe the day Charlie finishes uni, exploring their future kids, marriage, etc. Disclaimer - these are not my characters unless spe...
20.6K 534 64
An au about nick and Charlie At end of the summer nick moved to Kent he was happy that he can finally leave his old town where his life was bad, when...
12.9K 450 10
Charlie is trying to forget his crush about the rugby star player. Nick is still figuring out his sexuality. Asher has had a rough time moving countr...
14.9K 493 14
Highest ranks: #2 in #heartstopper 🍂 #1 in #charliespring 💛 This Heartstopper AU diverges midway through Alice Oseman's novella "Nick and Charlie...