Piano and Paintings | Yoonkoo...

By minkittenz

'Two Damaged People, Trying To Heal Each Other Is Called Love' The tale of a Pianist meeting the Painter on... More

Disclaimer!!!
⪼ Introducing ⪻
⪼ Prologue ⪻
⪼ Burn...? ⪻
⪼ Not Easy To Die ⪻
⪼ Those Mad Eyes ⪻
⪼ Feeling Of Love ⪻
⪼ Unexplainable Feelings ⪻
⪼ Dear Min Suga ⪻
⪼ Smile ⪻
⪼ Admiration ⪻
⪼ Under The Starry Night⪻
⪼ Attempted Murder ⪻
⪼ Tears ⪻
⪼ Dear Yoongi Hyung, ⪻
⪼ Secrets ⪻
⪼ What Is Love? ⪻
⪼ Painting ⪻
⪼ Broken Hearts ⪻
⪼ Letter ⪻
⪼ Living Corpse ⪻
⪼ End Of Season 1 ⪻
༺ Introducing ༻
༺ Past Love ༻
༺ Lost ༻
༺ Vulnerable ༻
༺ Letter ༻
༺ Gone ༻
༺ The New Butler ༻
༺ The Reunion ༻
༺ Declaration Of War ༻
༺ Settling The Matters ༻
༺ Back Home ༻
༺ Unfolding All The Truth ༻
༺ Yearning ༻
༺ Plans ༻
༺ Birthday Surprise ༻
༺ Happy And Happy ༻
༺ Love ༻
༺ Home ༻
༺ Once Again All Alone ༻
༺ The Secret Door ༻
༺ Suicide Attempt ༻
༺ Only Love Can Hurt Like This ༻
༺ Pouring Out ༻
༺ The Magnum Opus ༻
༺ Jungkook's diary page: 2 ༻
༺ Dark Past ༻
༺ A Big Family Reunion ༻
༺ Jungkook's Diary Page: 3 ༻
༺ The Three Most Painful Words ༻
༺ Farewell ༻
༺ Forgotten ༻
༺ Black Swan ༻
༺ Amygdala ༻
༺ Revival Of The Memories ༻
༺ Love Is Not Over ༻
༺ Bloom ༻
༺ Paint Him ༻
༺ Euphoria ༻
༺ Ending Words ༻
≪ Epilogue ≫

༺ Marks ༻

53 6 0
By minkittenz

With a creak, Jungkook opened the door and stepped in. 

"KOOK! IS THAT YOU?" Jungkook hears Seokjin's voice as Seokjin comes out of the kitchen and looks at him.

"What is going on Kook?! What is that on ra-" He paused as Yoongi slowly stepped in. Seokjin's eyes grew wide as he stares at Yoongi and then at Jungkook. Jungkook gulps and looks down at his feet, his hand tightly gripping Yoongi's hand who doesn't let go either. 

"Hyung-" 

"Don't!" Seokjin's firm voice cuts him off as he looks at Yoongi once again who looks equally scared of Seokjin's anger or reaction. Seokjin sighs and turns around. 

"Eat before you leave..." He says as he walks back in, the sentence is directed to Yoongi who blinks and looks at Jungkook confused. Jungkook shrugs and signs him towards his bedroom. Yoongi nods and they silently make their way towards Jungkook's bedroom. 

"Kook" Jungkook's feet froze upon his call. He paused and waited for Seokjin to speak.

"Invite Bin and Jun over too... ask Min to come back quickly from his date with Tae" Seokjin speaks with his back over Jungkook who nods and slowly walks over the stairs along with Yoongi. 

As soon as they reach Jungkook's room, Jungkook closes it and takes a deep breath before hugging Yoongi who relaxes in his embrace.

"I really thought he was gonna kill me for a second" Jungkook mumbles as Yoongi chuckles and caresses Jungkook's hair. 

"He is just worried for you Kook, he really loves you" Yoongi whispers as Jungkook parts away and looks at Yoongi before pouting.

"But I love you" He mumbles as Yoongi giggles and gives him a peck kiss on his lips before smiling.

"I love you too my Love" Jungkook blushes and hugs him once again.

"I feel so happy Hyung... so happy I have you back" Jungkook's heart was overwhelmed with happiness. He cannot believe he still lived so many days unaware of someone as important as Yoongi to him in his life.

"Me too Love, me too" Yoongi whispers as Jungkook's eyes go towards the same scar Yoongi had on his neck. The faint burn mark was slightly darker than his skin color. He stares at it before giving it a soft kiss. Yoongi flinched at the sudden sensation and grabbed Jungkook's coat he was still wearing.

"K-Kook... what are you doing?" He asked, his pale skin turning red immediately as Jungkook smirked.

"Are you sensitive here Hyung?" He asked innocently, his lips still pressed against his neck as he mumbled the words. Yoongi feels the chills run down his spine as he scoffs.

"N-No..! Why would I be?" He asked acting all tough, all it took for Jungkook to bite that mark on his neck for him to let out a moan. He instantly slaps his hand over his mouth and widens his eyes.

"K-Kook! W-What if Hyung h-heard me?!" Yoongi whispers and yells as Jungkook looks at the bite mark before smiling and licking it.

"I think I have found my favorite spot on your body Hyung" He whispers and the looks at Yoongi before grabbing his face and kissing him. Yoongi relaxs and kisses him back softly before Jungkook pulls back and whispers against his lips.

"Now whenever you look at that spot... remember about how I love it... and you will never hate it again..." Jungkook whispers as Yoongi smiles with his eyes still closed, he nods and kisses Jungkook again.

"I won't ever hate that spot again Kook..." He whispers as Jungkook smiles and lifts Yoongi up in an instant taking him off guard. 

"K-Kook! P-Put me down!" Yoongi yells as Jungkook smirks and lays him down before climbing over him. He looks down at Yoongi with such desperation. The desperation to feel him again. 

"Let me do it Hyung... I wanna feel you... I missed your touch..." Jungkook whispers as Yoongi breathes heavily, his heart thumping against his chest as he feels his face turning redder. His whole body felt hot and weak as he watched Jungkook slowly strip out of his clothes. The fireplace had already warmed up the room so they didn't really feel cold. 

Jungkook discards his clothes on the side before lowering down to press another kiss upon Yoongi's lips as his hands work over undressing him too. Yoongi shivered, he missed Jungkook's touch so much. So much...

Upon undressing Yoongi, his hands slowly caressed every single part of Yoongi, trying to remember it all over again. Wanting to never forget this body ever again. His hands softly caressed the parts of Yoongi's body that had melted away in the fire. The skin was there but it was a lot softer, his heart ached every single time he touched it.

He remembers all the time he could've been faster... faster to save him.

If only he decided to take the painting seriously, he could've saved Yoongi as soon as he lit up the room. 

If only...

"Kook?" Yoongi's voice takes him out of his daze, Jungkook flinches and looks at Yoongi who looks back at him concerned, his brows furrowed and a light blush coated around his cheeks to the nose. 

And his eyes...

Those eyes...

"Are you alright...? Do you not wanna... do it...?" He hesitately asks, afraid that Jungkook is regretting it all. Regretting ever saving him. 

Regretting ever wanting to be with him all over again.

Yoongi was scared... 

But most importantly...

He was insecure.

He hated his body, he hated how he was so scarred... he hated it all...

There were times he wanted to just die...

There were times he wished he would've never survived that fire...

"It's just..." Jungkook pauses and sighs before lowering himself pressing kisses along all those burned and scarred spots. Yoongi's breath hitched as he watched Jungkook pressing soft kisses along those places.

His eyes grew teary as Jungkook placed the final kiss on his thigh and looked at him before smiling. His eyes teary as he tilted his head.

"I wish I would've been faster Hyung... I don't hate your body... never will I hate these scars and marks but..." He pauses, his throat suddenly clogged as he clenches the bedsheet tightly.

"It hurts me to know you suffered such deep and scary wounds... you must've been in so much pain... you must've been so terrified... if only was i faster-"

"I never should've done it Kook..." Yoongi cuts him off and tries sitting up before placing his hand on Jungkook's cheek. 

"If I would've known you were gonna come into my life and show me what love was... I never would've destroyed myself so much... I am not even worth being your partner" Yoongi whispers and looks down as Jungkook widens his eyes and instantly grabs Yoongi's face making him face him again.

"Never ever! Say that again!" Jungkook yells, his eyes in pain. Yoongi flinched as his eyes grew wide.

"You've no idea... how many times... I have been grateful to have you" Jungkook presses his forehead against Yoongi's and slowly caresses Yoongi's cheek.

"Please Hyung... never say that again... I want you more than I want anyone in my life..." Jungkook whispers as Yoongi's eyes grow soft, he slowly smiles as tears break out and slide down his cheeks.

"My apologies Mr.Jeon... I was in the wrong" Jungkook chuckles along with Yoongi before bringing Yoongi for a kiss. The kiss turned so passionate that they both fell backward as they both entangled themselves. They just wanted to be together. 

Never to be separated again.... ever...

They had missed each other so much. 

Their bodies reacted almost automatically upon the other's touch like they had been craving for it. 

Like they had been dying for it.

It was funny. 

Funny how they were in so much love that they didn't even need to talk. Their mere glances at each other, their mere whimpers and sounds were enough for the other to understand their needs. 

Their desires.

At this very moment, they were just so glad to be in each other's arms. 

In each other's embrace.

All of this conversation was being heard by Seokjin who was standing right outside the door, he had come here to call them for dinner but was unable to resist himself from hearing their conversation. He clenches his fist as he sighs before closing his eyes.

See... Kook...

I told you he would be back...

And you won't be left alone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 89 11
producer yoongi by a twist of fate falls for his long time associate and idol jungkook but things start to get complicated as jungkook begins to feel...
796 85 18
"I still want love, Yoongi." "Even if it hurts?" he asks. "Love isn't supposed to hurt." she softly says. Yoongi suddenly utters, "Then why the hell...
27.7K 511 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...
3.8K 305 24
"you're beautiful" those are the words he constantly told her, as she was crying. start: 7/3/17 end: 30/3/17 [cover picture of jimin © to owner]