ICT members Life of love ❤️

By AshangiLove1

its a interesting story about Indian cricket team and their love life and their bonding with eachother which... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important
Chapter 13
????
Chapter 14
Rahiya(spcl chapter)
????
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
FINAL
Chapter 42
16
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 3

1.1K 20 8
By AshangiLove1

.......let's get into the story ❤️

They rushed upstairs to see both Shreyas and Trisha on the edge of the staircase.....while Trisha was bounded by shreyas arms on her waist....preventing her from falling down...while she clutching shreyas collars for her dear life still shivering.....while shreyas was in trance for the first time a girl in his arms....he was just looking at her innocent face without blinking.....Rahul who was the first one to hop upstairs....saw Trisha shivering....

Rahul:Trisha...he called concerned...
While Trisha when she heard Rahul voice removed herself from shreyas.... shreyas came to the present.....she ran to Rahul and hugged him....

Rahul: ruffled her hair....onnum illa.... nothing....he said making her relax...while the others were looking at them not knowing what exactly happened....

Trisha:bayandhutan na.....she removed herself from him....

Rahul:shhhh....naan irukaen....

Rohit: Shreyyy enna aachu....

Shreyas:who was still admiring her came back to normal.....adhu...adhu...he cleared his throat...naan refresh aagitu when I was about to step down the stairs....ivangalum at a time vandhanga naan Mobile pathutu gavanikala...so keela viluga ponanga....but no worries naan pudichutan.....he sighed.....

Virat:you dumbo.....phone pathutu stairs erangadhanu ethana dhadava solradhu....he knocked his head....

Rahul: shreyas leave her....naan Trisha ku nu sollala...even if it was u keela vilundha enna aaguradhu....he shook his head

Hardik:mental next time ur phone will be in dustbin if u scroll ur mobile while getting down....

Ritika:went towards shreyas..... pulled away his phone from him....shreyas widened his eyes...

Shreyas:akkaaa....he whined....

Ritika:naliku kalaila vangiko....u r not gonna learn a lesson untill you r treated....she glared him....

Shreyas:pouted....Trisha let out a chuckle....he glared her she shut her mouth....aama kekanum nu nenachan...yaaru indha ponnu....

Rahul:En thangachi....

Hardik:from today even my baby sister.......he side hugged her....

Virat/Rohit/jaddu:ours too....they all side hugged her.... aren't we ur big brother....
They all asked together...

Trisha:she had tears in her eyes....I would love to ......she looked at Rahul....he smiled at her understanding her emotions...she has yearned for someone to really be for her...but know...she felt overwhelmed....

Shubman/ishan/siraj:Trisha is younger than you so ur baby sister....but she is elder than us....than we r her younger brothers....am I right akka...

Trisha:guys all of you r making me feel so loved.... ofcourse ishaan, shubman and siraj.....while everyone where laughing.....sanjana nudged the girls to see shreyas who was looking at Trisha without blinking....his eyes held a spark....he was openly sighting her....the girls shared a look while they nudged their husbands to look at him....

Ritika:Ro...ro...she whispered nearing him...

Rohit:turned towards her and raised his eyebrows....she pointed her eyes towards shreyas...he widened his eyes...

Anushka:virat...virat...she scratched his hands...

Virat:ouch...it hurts..he pouted at her...she turned his face towards shreyas...while he smirked....

Natasha:baby...babe....she called hardik...

Hardik:yes darling...

Natasha:look at shreyas....he saw him and shocked....

Rivaba: nudged his hands...

Jaddu:raised his eyebrows...she pointed towards shreyas....jaddu was shocked

Sanjana:baby....

Bumrah: yes bae....she turned his face towards shreyas....his eyeballs would have popped out....all the married men looked at eachother and smirked....and together they went near him....and strangeled his neck.....the girls chuckled....

Shreyas:guys trying to kill me...he struggled to speak....no pls....I am not yet married....he whined....

Rohit:ur eyes saya different stories....

Virat:what's the matter....

They all teased him... shreyas widened his eyes....

Shreyas: struggled and came out from their hold and coughed....there came a hand extending water...he looked to see Trisha ...he gulped to the inimidating gazes of Rohit virat jaddu hardik and bumrah.....he gat the water from her muttering a thanks and drank it in a gulp....

Rahul:squinted his eyes seeing shreyas behaving differently....

Shubman:anna ennachu en ellarum ippo avara nonduringa.....

Ishan:yes u could called us also no...we would have strangled him much stronger....

Shreyas:kolagara pavingala....all this while Rahul was silent...virat and Rohit noticed it.....

Shreyas:he turned towards Trisha....Trisha...

Trisha:mm.... turned towards him....

Shreyas:I am sorry....naan pathu vandhurukanum....

Trisha:no no it's fine....she smiled....shreyas smiled widely.....Trisha too smiled at him...

Rahul:Trisha...he called jerking her out her trance....

Trisha:anna....

Rahul:room ku po da....naan varan....poi refresh aagiko...she nodded and went away....here shreyas found something odd but shrugged it off....

Rahul:naan poi Trisha ta pesitu varan.....he went towards room....

Shreyas:guys yarukum pasikalaya....

Bumrah:aama enakum pasikudhu....vanga polam....

They all went to the living area and served themselves....

Shreyas:hey Rahul and Trisha sapda varlaya....

Anushka:aama wait let me call them....

Virat:no no u continue naan kootitu varan ...he stood up glanced at Rohit....and nodded and went away....

Virat went upstairs and knocked Trisha door ....

Trisha opened

Trisha:sollunga na....she smiled

Virat:Rahul enga da....

Trisha:avar room ku ponaru na....ennachu na...

Virat:onnum illa da sapda koopda vandhan....nee refresh aagitu seekiram poi sapdu....he patted her head and went towards Rahul room....there came Rohit behind him....
They went inside to see Rahul coming out of the restroom wiping his face....

Rahul:heyyy...en ipd kadhava odachuradhinga....

Virat:Rahul konjam pesanum....

Rahul:mmm....sollu virat...

Rohit:nodded his head....

Virat:ennachu unaku....

Rahul:enaku ennachu....

Rohit:first utkaru....he sat on the couch opposite to the bed where virat and Rohit was....

Rohit:en veliya odd behave panna....he raised his eyebrows...

Rahul:did not meet their eyes.... adhellam onnum illa....

Virat:Rahul engaluku unna pathi theriyum....

Rahul:he sighed

--------------------------------------------------------------
In the living area... shreyas finished eating...and washed his hands...

Shreyas:ennachu Rahul koopda pona virat Anna VA innum kanom...let me check....he ran upstairs and walked towards Rahul room...and stopped hearing his name....

--------------------------------------------------------------
Rahul:naan shreyyyy Trisha va partha vidhatha pathan....he sighed...

Virat: confused.....so what....

Rohit:heyy don't you trust him....

Rahul:illa...I did not mean it that way...enaku Trisha happyaa irukanum safeaa irukanum....Trisha bold dhan but Ava loved ones kitta romba sensitive.....shreyas short tempered....

Virat:ippo nee edhuku andha level ku yosikura....ippo dhan rendu perum pathurukanga...may be mutual attraction....let them understand it first....

Rohit:and it's our shreyyyy...he is short tempered aana he will never let down his loved ones and u know that more than anything.....

Rahul:I am not able to think of all that in Trisha's case....And he hesitated

Virat:ennachu....he raised his eyebrows

Rahul:I don't know whether its love or something else from shreyas eyes....he said looking down....
Both virat and Rohit widened their eyes of how could Rahul think like that of their shreyyy...

Virat:Rahul...watch ur...the door banged open...and there stood shreyas with hurt in his eyes....

All three were in utter shock seeing shreyas there....

Rohit:shr...shreyyy....va ...Inga paru Ivan sapda vara matengutan...he struggled to manage while virat understood by the hurt in his eyes that he has heard everything....Rahul didn't know what to say....

Rahul:shr....he was stopped by shreyas showing his hands to stop...

Shreyas entered in closing the door...

Shreyas looked up at Rahul with hurt and tears welles up....

Rahul:shreyyy...I didn't mean to say....

Shreyas:but you already said it....he chuckled sadly...

Virat: shreyyy....calm down lets talk....he tried pacifying him.....

Shreyas:Ivlo naala enkooda palagunadhuku arthamae illayae Rahul....

Rahul moved forward....tried touching his shoulders but shreyas still looking down moved away from him...Rahul felt guilty of his own words....

Rohit:guys pls it's a mere misunderstanding.....

Shreyas:u were my best friend right...he asked....

Rahul:shreyyyy you are still my best friend...now he too had tears....

Shreyas:en Rahul enna avlodhan purinju vechurukiya.....do you think I go around girls for list...he gritted his teeth....idha nee enkittayae sollirukalamae...inimae en thangachi pinnadi varadha...u don't deserve her....un kanla love illa apdinu..
I admit there was no love in my eyes....I was admiring her innocence....enaku avala seriously ennoda 29 yrs of life la pidicha orae ponnu....adha nee vera ennamo sollita la...nalla vela nee sapudla nu koopda vandhanala therinjuchu...illana nee enna ennathula en kooda palaguranu theriyamayae palagirupan.....he let out tears....
He just sat on the edge of the bed
Rahul ran towards him and sat infront of him....

Rahul:shreyyyy.....I am really sorry....naan apd solla varla....en friend pathi enaku theriyum....just edho enakae therila sollitan....pls da sorry da....he sobbed

Shreyas: paravala vidu Rahul....I am used to this...en sondha parents naan cricket veladuvanu nambala....they disguised me....adhukaparam enaku kedacha first friend nee...adhuku apram indha family....aana neeyum enna nambala...it's okay.... I promise inimae naan Trisha vitu velagiyae irupaen.... I will never disturb her.... I am sorry he just removed his hands from Rahul hold and went out.....he just ran towards his room and shut the door and fell on the bed....he did not so...but his eyes were continuously letting tears..... Rahul here hit his own head....he started crying....Rohit and virat was helpless.....virat just went to Rahul and hugged him and he started sobbing burrying his face on his shoulder.....Rohit came and patted his back....after he stopped his cries.....virat made him sit on the bed....and Rohit forwarded him a glass of water he drank....

Rahul:virat I want to talk to shreyyy....Naan unmaiyavae apd mean panla....I don't want Trisha to develop feelings if he is not feeling the same....

Rohit:but ur choice of words are wrong Rahul....

Virat:you know about him right....Avan yaartayum avlova pesa matan nammala thavara.....nammalae ipd pesuna ...just think how hurt he must be....

Rahul:he won't forgive me....he let out tears....

Rohit:can I ask you something....

Rahul:nodded his head

Rohit:nee unmaiyavae Trisha namma shreyy kooda happyaa iruka Mata nu nenaikuriya...do you have to give her in a more safer hands than shreyyy....

Virat:you know how he was there with me in the hospital when vamika was born and all of you were in south africa....he was with me all the time....he took care of Anushka in my absence like his own sister .....he shook his head...

Rohit:nadandhadhu nadandhuruchu.....let him for sometime...naliku pesikalam...

Someone knocked the door....virat opened the door to see Trisha....

Virat: gulped va ma...

Trisha:she entered with the food plate in her hands....

Rahul: controlled his tears....ennachu Trisha... edachum venuma....

Trisha:aama nee dhan sapda varla adhan nanae eduthutu vandhan....she poured some water and sat beside him...indha...she just now looked at his face....ennachu na azhudhingala....she panicked...

Virat:illa ma kaal la surgery panna idathula valikudhu nu azhudhan...naan ippo dhan tablet kuduthan...

Rohit:mm....aama...they somehow managed....

She didn't say anything she just chuckled and started feeding him....he too had it silenty...

Trisha:enkittayae moonu perum poi solringa la....all three widened their eyes....

Rohit:illa ma...unmaiya...but stopped to her one look....

Trisha:she smiled....enaku Ivar mogatha pathalae theriyum na....

After feeding him she wiped his mouth and gave him water and washed her hands in the restroom....

Virat:kalaila pesikalam ippo thoongu....he ruffled his hair...

Rohit: everything will be alright...

Trisha came there....

Rohit:seri da Sammy naan vara varaikum thoonga mata naan poraen....nee pathuko...naliku practice iruku avana thoonga sollu....ritika mathavanga ellam enga ma...

Trisha:illa na...naandhan naan ivaruku sapadu kuduthukuraemu ellathayum paduka sollitan....

Virat:seri ma..naanga porom....neeyum thoongu...they ruffled her hair and went away....

Here trisha sat in the bed beside him....he looked at her with tears....she wiped it and made him lay down and kept on ruffling his hairs...

Trisha: anna edhuva irundhalum sari aagidum...nee thoongu naliku practice iruku...he nodded his head and slept....

Trisha noticed his tears Even after he slept..she wiped them and smiled at him and went to her room....while going she paused at shreyas room...and thought of their moments and suddenly she felt heat on her cheeks...she smiled and slept....

Let's continue in the next chapter ❤️
Pls vote and comment guys....pls..I am keeping up my promise by updating daily....

With love 😘
Riya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.6K 20
Sometimes falling in love with the most unexpected someone can be the most beautiful thing ever. A story about two best friends finding love.
60K 3.7K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...
27.6K 1.2K 18
Just short friendship stories about my favourite duo in Indian Cricket Team :)
16.9K 1.2K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...