Never Mind | #yoonmin

Da awkwardcatfriend

Yoongi has given up on love, but can't control his little crush for Jimin. Will he chase him or let Jimin go... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

34

264 14 2
Da awkwardcatfriend

It's been a while since I've been on the 9th floor, but I walk the route to Namjoon's little studio without thinking. This floor always seems to be maintained much better, which is not strange since music is JinHit's main focus. The beautifully decorated corridors are broken up by little seating areas where attractive people sit and talk, it almost looks like a movie set.

I knock on Namjoon's door and wait. Nothing happens. After a while I knock again and the door opens, revealing a chuckling Namjoon.

"Sorry, sometimes I forget you can't hear anything through this door. I was shouting that the door is open, but of course you didn't hear it. Anyway, come in!"

I shuffle past the heavy door into the dark room with big, bright screens on his large desk. I wish my office could look more like this, I prefer a dark room. Jisoo would hate it though, she's always complaining we don't get enough daylight in that room.

"Ah, Yoongi!" Another familiar voice makes me look back to the couch.

"Oh, Jin, you're here?"

"Yeah, Joon-a wanted to let me listen to his new song."

"Which one?"

"The one with Taehyung." Namjoon says while sitting in his impressive looking office chair.

"Ah. Taehyung." I murmur while trying not to roll my eyes. "I thought you finished that song already some time ago?"

"Yeah, but Jin had been too busy to come listen." Namjoon side-eyes Jin with a frown.

"Yaa, don't look at me like that! I'm a busy man!" Jin gets up and walks over to Namjoon. "Go on Joon-a, play it again. Have you heard it yet Yoongi?"

"No."

"Pff, what are you complaining about me for then, Joon-a? Yoongi also hasn't heard it yet." Jin punches Namjoon's shoulder playfully, causing Namjoon to huff and smirk. "Anyway, it's really so good. Play it!" Jin urges.

"Alright, alright." Namjoon plays the song and I sigh while perching myself against the desk. I quietly listen and realise too soon that the song is annoyingly good. It's not that I want it to be shit, I wouldn't wish that on Namjoon, but something inside of me twists when I hear how talented Taehyung is. I watch Jin sway to the rhythm while he massages Namjoon's shoulders. He looks really proud.

"Whoa." I nod when the song ends.

"Right??" Jin exclaims and excitedly taps the broad shoulders under his hands.

"I'm impressed Namjoon-a, it fits you very well."

"Thanks Yoongs." Namjoon smiles, showing his dimples.

"Is it going to be the title song?"

"I think so. Wouldn't it be cool to have Taehyung in the music video with his saxophone? I can already picture it... Sunset by the beach, soft colours..."

"Sounds good." I say truthfully.

"Anyway, how about we go grab something to eat together? I could use some food, and a drink as well." Namjoon suggests.

"Oh ehh... I actually can't stay that long." I reply nervously while checking my watch. I'm supposed to go to Jimin's, he said he'd order us some pizza so we can catch up. I want to hear all the stories about his tour and I wouldn't mind hearing him moan my name again either. That quickie in the shower yesterday was fun, but I'm craving to spend some more quality time with his body.

"Aww, got more important things to do than spend time with your busy hyung?" Jin whines jokingly.

"Heh, I ehh..."

"Are you meeting Jimin? He's back right?" Namjoon blurts out and immediately slams his hand in front of his mouth. He looks back at Jin, who smirks and looks at me. My eyes jump between the two.

"Oh come on, as if I didn't know." Jin snorts after a short silence. "Entire South Korea knows."

I look at him while my eyes grow larger and larger, until I for some reason just burst out laughing. The whole situation has gotten so out of hand that I just don't know how to react to it anymore. Luckily Seokjin and Namjoon start laughing with me. If only Jimin could laugh about it as well, then I'd be at peace.

"Yeah... I'm going to see Jimin." I admit after our laughter has died out. My cheeks warm up and I look down, as if that's going to hide my blush.

"Ooohh!" Jin claps. "Yoongi has a daaaate!"

"It's not a date." I mumble.

"Right, after getting a blowjob on the backseat of a car it's not really called dating anymore is it?" Jin teases.

"Yaa!" I reply sternly while folding my arms, but I can't help but start laughing again. Namjoon takes my side and lightly punches Jin in the stomach, who pretends to be badly hurt. I have to admit I miss hanging out with these two, but my desire to be with Jimin is stronger.

——

Jimin's apartment always makes me want to snoop around and look at all his possessions piece by piece. Nothing is displayed for the purpose of being seen by others, it's just perfectly placed for him to be used or reminded of special memories. It's the opposite of pretentious. It feels warm and comfortable. The colours aren't coordinated but it all just matches perfectly.

I sit on the floor at the coffee table while Jimin fetches the pizza from the delivery guy. With my back turned to the door I only hear him greet and thank him. The door closes and his little feet shuffle back to right behind me before I can see him again next to me. He sits down on the floor as well and lays out the pizza boxes on the table.

"Let's eat!" He says excitedly. We dig in and eat silently for a moment.

"So," I start the conversation again with my mouth full of cheesy pizza, "you where talking about the drive back to Seoul."

"Ah yeah! Kookie was in the back of the bus talking on the phone. We all thought he was talking to Tae, so I walked up to him and grabbed his phone to ask Tae to leave his boyfriend alone for a moment so he can spend time with us... But it was his mom!" Jimin drops his face into his palm. "I almost outed him to his mom!"

"Oh shit, Jimin-ie, that's pretty fucked up." I chuckle.

"I knooow! I felt so bad... Luckily I managed to convince his mom it was a joke. But how could I be so stupid?"

"Was Jungkook upset?"

"Yeah... I apologise to him every day." Jimin pouts.

"I'm sure he has forgiven you already." I try to comfort him. "I would forgive you instantly if you'd look at me like that."

"Like what?" Jimin tilts his head slightly.

"With that pout of yours." I point my slice of pizza at his mouth.

"My pout?"

"Aren't you aware of your pout?" I ask while guiding my greasy slice back into my mouth to take a bite.

"No?"

"You have the most adorable pout I've ever seen. No one can say no to that. I've seen you convince many people, that's also how you got me to stay to dance in that bar." I babble with my mouth full.

"Hmm. Good to know you can't resist it, I can use that to my advantage." Jimin smirks and winks. I swallow my under-chewed bite of pizza with a big gulp. Normally a comment like that would just turn me on, but for some reason my heart is fluttering like crazy. I watch him finish a slice of pizza and lick his fingers before wiping them on a tissue. It's nothing special, but it somehow mesmerises me. He looks so comfortable in his cozy apartment. The place where he rests, eats, laughs, cries. The place where he can be himself without anyone watching him. Except I am here now, watching him.

"What?" He asks, waking me up from my thoughts.

"N-nothing. Tell me more about the tour."

Jimin's head is resting on my lap while he lays stretched out over the couch. I was planning to leave greasy kisses all over his body and drag him to his bedroom after finishing the pizza, but we somehow just ended up here. My finger slowly traces circles around his belly button under his T-shirt while we talk about the underlaying meaning of the new metro tune. My eyes are starting to feel heavy and I see Jimin's blinks are getting slower as well.

"What time is it?" I suddenly wonder.

"Hmm..." Jimin takes his phone from his pocket and sighs. "Fuck. It's almost 1am." He murmurs while turning to his side, facing towards me.

"Seriously? Damn..." My hand moves from his stomach to his hair and I slowly stroke it while looking at his beautiful face. He looks so tired.

"You must be tired from the trip still."

"Mmm."

"Want to go to bed?"

"Mmm."

"Alright, I'll throw the pizza boxes away on my way out." I offer with a sigh. I don't want to go home at all, but seeing how tired Jimin is makes me feel bad for keeping him up. I didn't necessarily plan on staying this long, but time just flew by.

Jimin sits up with a groan and rubs his eyes before looking at me. "Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you..." He stops and his eyes dart back and forth between mine. A hot flash rushes over my body. Is he going to ask me to stay? We agreed to not do any sleepovers. Would I say yes? Am I the only one who's body has suddenly turned into a hot sauna stone? Come on. Ask me to stay. Please.

"Never mind." He sighs and gets up, but I take his hand so he can't walk away. He looks down at me and bites his lip. I want to pull him back down and kiss him slowly, I want to kiss him so tenderly he'll forget his own name. But when I see his tired eyes mixed with doubt and confusion, I just smile and squeeze his hand.

"Help me get up."

Jimin huffs and pulls me up. "Lazy cat!" He boops my nose while scrunching his before he walks to the bathroom.

I pick up the pizza boxes and take them to the chilly entry room where I put my shoes on. I kind of just want to sneak out before he returns from the bathroom. I'm afraid he'll come and peck my lips, which will make me want to stay even more. The warmth in my heart is scaring me to a level where I'd rather just block out the entire feeling and pretend it doesn't exist.

I reach for the door handle when I hear Jimin enter.

"Ah, there you are. Were you going to sneak out?" He asks jokingly, but something tells me he knows I was.

"Oh, I thought you were taking a shower." Lies.

He walks over, takes the pizza boxes from me and puts them on the grond. "I'll do that tomorrow."

We look at each other for a moment. Is it weird to kiss goodbye without having had sex? If this was just a friendly visit, then we should probably just hug goodbye, right? I've never left his apartment before after just... hanging out.

Jimin steps closer to me and I quickly just hug him. He wraps his arms around me tightly and I feel him sigh against my body. His hot breath in my neck makes my insides tickle. I close my eyes and I sink into his tangerine scent for a moment, until he slowly pulls back. But, instead of letting him go, I connect my lips with his before he has a chance to let go of me completely.

Fuck.

I retract my lips with a soft kissing sound and mumble a quick "See you soon" before escaping into the hallway. Sweat collects into tiny drops on the back of my neck as I speed down the stairs.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

251K 9.4K 73
*If only you knew how I felt!* Shy jimin avoids yoongi like the plague - but not for the reasons you might think. Yoongi on the other hand, doesn't k...
9.2K 430 14
Yoongi moves his lips back to Jimin's ear so he can softly whisper, "Turn around." A short story about how Yoongi and Jimin find each other after ret...
11.8K 612 46
Yoongi becomes the driver of Jimin, the Park dynasty heir. An undeniable connection forms between them, even though Jimin is engaged to a Cho chaebol...
163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...