Trolls Band Together (feat. F...

By IluvOlaf3

Ever written a love story about your favorite celebrity falling in love with you? Queen Poppy doesn't know it... More

Moving In
Poppy's Advice
Welcoming Synth
Waltz The Line
Party Plans
Engagement Party
Willow's Secret
Just Friends
Ex-Uncles
Let's Get Married!
John Dory
What's Wrong With Floyd?
The Breakup Explained
Looking For Spruce
Vacay Island
Bringin' Back BroZone
Tracking Down Clay
Viva
Sisters!
Torn
Walking Out
Captured!
Rescuing Floyd
Crashing The Red Carpet
The Chase
Perfect Family Harmony
Family

Reunion

1.7K 40 49
By IluvOlaf3

I didn't say I wasn't going to write the epilogue. Willow still hasn't called Synth her best friend yet. There are just a couple of things I need to add before we get there, like the rest of those boy band puns (if you can spot all of them, four in chapter thirteen and six in this chapter, you get a cookie).

Enjoy!

"Just a wittle bits more, and... done!" Flower said as she finished her drawing of her family. "What do you thinks, Daddy?"

"I think it's beautiful, sprout," Branch replied as he took a good look at it. In addition to her uncles, Flower added her auntie, grandpa, even Willow and Synth. She even remembered to keep the roots of Floyd's hair white (a minor side effect of Velvet and Veneer's abuse). "I know just where to put it, too."

While everyone else slept inside of Rhonda (who was also tuckered out from the journey), Branch went over to pin the family portrait on the clue board.

"So, what do we do nows?" Flower asked eagerly.

"Well, first, you need to get to bed," Branch pointed out. "Then, tomorrow, we can start working on the ultimate family reunion."

"Wike a comeback concert?" Flower guessed.

"Yeah, exactly," Branch answered. "A BroZone comeback concert. With a little surprise."

"A woud supwise?" Flower muttered, having horrible memories of her first birthday party.

"No, something less overwhelming," Branch assured her.

"Then what kinds is it?"

Branch smiled at his daughter. "You remember Daddy's friends, don't you?"

💚🩵💜🩵💛🩵🩷🩵💙🩵

"Poppy, where are we going?" King Peppy asked his daughter as she guided him backstage with his eyes closed. The group had already returned to Vacay Island and were getting ready for BroZone's reunion concert.

But first, Poppy had another kind of reunion in mind.

"You'll see!" she said, attempting to hold back her excitement. "Okay, you can look now!"

After opening just one eye, both of Peppy's eyes widened as he saw Flower's braided hair get decorated with shells and ribbons by Synth and a yellow-haired Troll he never thought he'd see again.

"I think just a little more sparkle..." she muttered as Flower looked at some of the shells.

"Vivita!" Synth said, pointing to King Peppy. Viva blinked in surprise and she got up to slowly approach her father.

"Viva?" Peppy gasped.

The Putt Putt queen nodded. "Hi, Dad."

Still not quite believing his eyes, Peppy reached out to brush the curly blonde hair away from Viva's face. He'd recognize those pink irises anywhere.

"I... I went back for you..." he stammered. "I kept screaming 'No Troll left behind...' but the tunnels had collapsed. All that was left of you was... was..."

"The Hug Time bracelet you gave Poppy," Viva finished tearfully as Poppy held up the wrist she wore the bracelet on.

"Oh, Viva!" Peppy sobbed, pulling his daughter in for a tender hug. "I'm so sorry I failed you. Not only as a king, but as a father."

"Dad, you could never fail me," Viva assured him. "I should've gone back to look for you and Poppy, but... I was so afraid of what was out there."

Peppy pulled away and looked over at Poppy. "And I'm sorry to you, too, Poppy. I should've told you about Viva, but my heart was broken. I... I..."

"It's okay, Dad," Poppy insisted. "If it were Flower, I'd feel the same way."

"Speaking of Flower," Synth said, "where'd she go?"

"Hey! Give me that thing back!" Tiny Diamond shouted as Flower ran around with the binky in her mouth.

"You has to catches me first!" Flower teased while he chased her around. The adults laughed.

"I oughta make sure things are ready for tonight," Poppy said. "See you guys at the concert!"

"Why don't you two start making up for lost time?" Synth suggested to Viva and Peppy. "I'll go hang out with Willow."

"Good idea, my boy!" Peppy agreed as Synth headed off. "Hey, Viva! Do you want to make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?"

"Great minds think alike, Daddy!" Viva answered, holding up a piece of candy, and grabbed him by the arm. Peppy laughed as they ran off.

Branch, meanwhile, was busy planning for the show while his brothers were warming up.

"Whew! Looking good, Bruce," he said in approval.

"You bet!" Bruce groaned as two of his sons were attempting to pull his limbs off. "Hey, ow! No pulling out Daddy's chest hair! OW!"

"Kids, cover your ears!" Brandy said as she pulled the boys away from their father, then went to help her husband back up. "You look hot! Honey, break a leg!"

"Branch," Clay said, "I'm sorry we didn't get to see you grow up. But I'm excited to get to hang out with you now."

"Yeah," Branch agreed. "Same here, Clay."

"Hey! You wanna join my sad book club?" Clay offered. "It's really cool! We just sit around and hug, and stuff. And cry."

"Yeah, totally," Branch said with a nervous laugh. He, then, noticed Floyd standing alone by the leafy green stage curtains. "What's up? You got the preshow jitters?"

Floyd smiled as the rest of their brothers joined them. "I can't believe that we almost missed out on all this. We may not be the new kids on the block anymore, but I am loving this new edition of us."

"You know," Clay added, "I'm really glad those ninety-eight degrees of separation are behind us."

John Dory nodded. "Just as long as we're together."

Bruce moaned in delight as he ate a bowl of soup. "Hey, you guys gotta try this menudo."

💚🩵💜🩵💛🩵🩷🩵💙🩵

"Guys, are we sure this is the place?" a yellow glitter Troll with rainbow hair asked his three friends as they approached Bruce's restaurant.

"Well, it does match the postcard," pointed out a Troll wearing black and gold goggles.

"'Wish you were here?'" a blue and teal glitter Troll said, reading the postcard. "Branch is the only one I know who talks like that."

"Oh, here we go now!" whooped a purple Troll with red hair and diamond earrings.

Feeling hyped, the four Trolls in denim headed inside the restaurant, where Branch was getting dressed up in a similar outfit backstage.

"That new song is sick, Branch!" John Dory said, holding a piece of sheet music, and pulled his little brother in for a hug. "I knew you had it in you!"

"Oh, thanks," Branch replied with a blush. "It's... just a little something me and a few of my buddies were working on."

John Dory was perplexed. "What?"

While stretching, Floyd, Clay and Bruce stared at Branch in surprise. Did they just hear him correctly?

"Hey! Here they are now," Branch said as the four Trolls, Ablaze, Hype, Trickee, and Boom, walked up to them, whistling rhythmically. Branch chuckled at his older brothers. "What? You didn't think BroZone was the only band I've ever been in, did you? Please."

"Now, these guys know how to flex the drip!" Clay said as Branch and his friends struck a pose.

"You are so in sync!" John Dory added, making them laugh.

"Did you hear what he said?"

Boom let out one more laugh before quietly muttering, "I don't get it."

"Hey, Branch!" Poppy called out. "It's almost showtime, and I was just thinking that maybe we could..."

Poppy froze in her tracks the minute she noticed Branch's friends.

"WHAAAAAAAAT?!"

To be concluded...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 59 12
Melody, a pop & funk troll, who specialises in genre versatility, she loved to sing but lost her joy and passion for it due to the many losses in her...
5.6K 180 18
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
836 20 2
They've got 99 problems, this is definitely one. It's been 5 years since Poppy & Branch went on an adventure to reunite all of BroZone and bring thei...
8.1K 203 8
Takes place after the events of "Trolls Band Together" It's BroZone's first holiday season reunited in Pop Village, which means it's time for their f...