Crashing The Red Carpet

After falling into the sewer, Synth swam around until he found the outfall pipe and jumped into the river. Not knowing where Poppy and Branch were, he started heading for the one place he thought help could be found. It was a long shot (and a long distance), but worth a try, at least.

Being a Techno Troll with water powers, Synth knew the quickest way he could get back to Hole N Fun was by swimming. Everytime he found a river or stream, he would manipulate the flow of the water to rapidly carry him from one body of water to another... but not without accidentally messing up the ecosystem.

"Sorry!" he said to a bunch of washed up glitter fish, and made a wave to carry them back to their lake habitat. "Yeah, my bad. I'm just kind of in a hurry, yo."

Suddenly, Synth heard multiple voices in the distance chanting, "Bergens! Bergens! Bergens!" He quickly noticed a orange glow from the golf course. Even though he was terrified, he knew he had to brave the darkness and raced towards Hole N Fun. Once he got there, he found two familiar, tied up Bergens. Luckily, their bonds were being cut open by a beauteous Putt Putt Troll.

"Viva!" he hollered, climbing up to her. "Yo, Viva!"

"Synth?" Viva said in surprise, turning to face him.

"Viva, you're not gonna... Oh, hey guys!" Synth said to Bridget and Gristle. "How's the honeymoon?"

"Pretty good," Gristle replied. "Except for the whole 'being tied up and nearly decapitated' thing you missed."

"Aw," Synth sighed in disappointment.

"Yeah, I think I owe Poppy an apology," Viva admitted to the Techno Troll. "Wait, where is Poppy?"

"I don't know, but we got problems, yo!" Synth replied. Viva raised an eyebrow at him.

💚🩵💜🩵💛🩵🩷🩵💙🩵

"Alright, Rageons!" an announcer said to the exhilarated crowd at the Rage Dome. "Now is the moment we've all been waiting for! Everyone put your hands up for Lifer Award recipients... that tantalizing twosome... Velvet and Veneer!"

At that moment, Velvet and Veneer pulled up to the red carpet in a fancy bumper car with their hair done extravagantly and wearing the diamond shoulder pads. Fortunately, for the villainous pair, the lighting made the four Trolls they were holding unnoticeable. They just focused on blowing kisses and looking good for the crowd and the hovering star cameras.

"I love you!" a Rageon screamed as everyone cheered.

"Thank you! We love you, too!" Velvet replied sweetly to her fans before turning to her brother. "Okay, how's my aura?"

"Confident, yet grateful to your teachers and everyone who got you here tonight," Veneer answered.

"That's what I'm going for!"

With that, the two siblings stepped out of the vehicle and made their way up the red carpet, stopping to take selfies and give autographs to their adoring fans. Nothing could ruin that moment...

Until everyone heard a ferocious ROAR! and noticed Rhonda and Crimp, with a smug look on her face, on the steps. Rhonda leaped at the popstars' feet and glared at them.

"Velvet and Veneer!" Branch shouted at them, popping out of Rhonda's mouth and landing on her tongue. "Give me back my brothers!"

"Yeah! What he said!" Poppy agreed angrily, stepping out through the door with Willow right behind her.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Troll," Velvet said in a low, menacing voice.

"Shoulder vacuums encrusted with enchanted diamonds don't lie, honey," Willow said with a smirk as she flew up to them.

Poppy nodded. "You're stealing BroZone's talent because you have none of your own, you big... Oh, you big... PHONIES!"

The crowd gasped at the Queen of Pop's revelation as Velvet and Veneer covered the diamonds holding Branch's brothers with their hands. Could what she was saying be true?

"So," said Willow, "what do you two have to say for yourselves?"

Velvet and Veneer just laughed nervously and backed away from the crowd.

"Okay," Velvet said. "We need to leave, right now!"

Not wanting to get caught, the two of them jumped into the car and Veneer drove himself and his sister off in a heartbeat.

"Oh, no, they don't!" Willow growled as the three of them headed back inside Rhonda.

"Daddy, where are my uncles?" Flower asked in concern as Tiny put the pedal to the metal.

"We're working on it, sprout!" Branch assured his daughter.

"Follow that luxury vehicle!" Poppy said to Tiny Diamond.

"On it, Poppy!" Tiny replied as Rhonda chased after Velvet and Veneer as fast as her stubby legs could carry her. Hoping they would lose the Trolls, Velvet grabbed the steering wheel and made the car fall off the road and land on a more crowded one. Rhonda jumped after them, not slowing down for a millisecond.

"What's up, Mount Rageous!" Velvet hollered as the cameras followed them. "You didn't think we were just gonna give you a boring old stage show, did you?!"

"That's what we explicitly bought tickets for!" a passing driver shouted.

"We're taking this show ON! THE! ROAD!" Velvet announced, her voice booming. A group of giant bumper cars blocked Rhonda from reaching them.

"Man! I'm trying to get through, but they have no respect for the blinker!" Tiny groaned in frustration as Rhonda blinked her glowing left eye.

"I got this, guys!" Willow said, using her telekinesis to push the other cars off the road. Fortunately, she made sure they would take safe detours.

"Did we wose thems?" Flower wondered. At that moment, using her Rattlecobra senses, Willow flicked her tongue in the air to track the musical essence of BroZone as Velvet and Veneer absorbed it through their shoulder pads. Floyd's was quite noticably weaker than those of the other three.

"Not yet!" she replied. "Floor it, TD!"

Nodding at the teen, Tiny made Rhonda pick up the pace as Velvet and Veneer began singing and dancing.

To be continued...