Let's Get Married!

Ta-da! It's back from the grave!

I still haven't made up my mind about continuing She Is The Sea, but I didn't want people to think I forgot about this.

Again, if you haven't seen the movie yet, please stop reading right now. If you have, please enjoy!

Equally excited for what the day would bring, Poppy and Branch jumped out of the pod and onto a pair of Glowflies. Willow flew up to them, and the trio headed straight into Bergen Town, where many Trolls and Bergens alike were busy preparing for the celebration. They hanged decorations, set up chairs, covered tables with food, and rolled out the royal carpet for the royal wedding.

Keep it coming, love

Don't stop it now, don't stop it, no

We don't stop it now, don't stop!

Keep it coming, love

(We are family!)

Don't stop it now, don't stop it, no
(Got my brothers and my sisters with me!)
We don't stop it now, don't stop!

"Y'all are doing great!" Willow announced. "That flan looks stellar! Okay, guys! Let's move out!"

Branch: Everyone can see we're together

As we walk on by

Poppy: And we fly just like birds of a feather

I won't tell no lie!

Willow: We are family!

Branch: All of the people around us, they say

Poppy and Branch: "Can they be that close?"

Willow: We are family!

Branch: Just let me state for the record

Poppy, Branch, and Willow: We're giving love in a family dose!

Prince D.: Push it real good!

As a giant Gristle-shaped balloon was blown up, it accidentally crashed into one of the towers of the castle, breaking down the wall of King Gristle's bedroom, where he slept on top of a pizza box.

"Oh, boy, that was a crazy bachelor party," he yawned as Cooper and Prince D. helped him up by having their Glowflies grab him by the ears and pulled him up, revealing Cloud Guy underneath him with bloodshot eyes.

"Ugh, Cloud Guy don't feel so good..." he groaned while the Funk twins and King Peppy cleaned Gristle up, brushed his teeth, waxed his upper lip, shaved his legs, and dressed him into a tight T-shirt with a tuxedo print. The groom had to look his best, after all.

Brush it! (Brush it)

Wax it! (Wax it)

Shave it! (Shave it)

P-Push it real good!

"Yo! Looking sick, King G!" Prince D. said as Gristle marveled at his reflection.

"You could say that again," Cloud Guy agreed, and barfed rainbow glitter all over the place.

In another part of the castle, Poppy and Willow went to greet the bride, who was already getting out of bed.

Bridget: I do my hair toss, check my nails!

Poppy and Willow: Baby, how you feeling?
(Feeling good as)