Vacay Island

The Trolls had never seen a place like this before. At the heart of the island was a giant sandcastle, complete with a waterslide. The Pop Trolls followed Synth to a beach where some of the towering locals were playing volleyball with beach ball birds, others were relaxing in the water or in lawn chairs, and a nearby band was playing relaxing tropical rock music.

When you're on a holiday

You can't find the words to say

On an island in the sun

We'll be playing and having fun

And it makes me feel so fine

I can't control my brain

At that moment, a pair of beach ball birds flew up to the Trolls and one of them plucked a fruity drink from a palm tree and handed it to Poppy.

She call me Mr Boombastic

Tell me fantastic

Touch me on me back

She say I'm Mr Ro... Ro...

“Okay, Synth," Willow said, ruining the moment. “What are you trying to pull?"

“Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willow?" Synth asked.

“I see a bunch of overgrown puppies and blow up birdies, but I don't see Spruce," she pointed out, quite annoyed. “I don't even see any other Trolls!"

During Willow's rant, Synth stared out at the horizon and saw a tuft of purple hair emerge from the tube of a wave.

Smooth...

With a cheeky smile, Synth looked back at Willow and said, “Sure?"

Willow rolled her eyes and turned around and suddenly, her wide eyes widened further as she and the rest of the group noticed a very handsome, middle-aged Pop Troll wearing white board shorts, a black and white flower vest, and a cowry shell necklace riding a wave on a surfboard. His big, purple hair was swept back to resemble a sail. The straw from Poppy's drink hung from her mouth as her jaw dropped at the sight of him.

Sailing

Takes me away

To where I've always heard it could be

“Pwetty..." Flower said, mesmerized by the Troll, as well as his singing voice. While he was certainly attractive, Poppy, just to be sure, took a peek at the cover of an issue of Trolls Beat magazine that featured a picture of Spruce, rubbing a hand against his muscular physique.

“Heartthrob?" she muttered before looking back at the surfer. He was a lot rounder than the Troll in the photo, but after one look in his shimmering sapphire eyes, Poppy knew it was Spruce.

Just a dream and the wind to carry me

And soon, I will be free...

“Oh, yeah. I totally see it," Poppy said as the boys followed Spruce into a restaurant with a light-up sign that read “Bruce & Sons" and a smaller sign underneath that read “& One Daughter." Willow paused for a moment, however, and took out her tape recorder.

“Note to self: Apologize to Branch."

💚🩵💜🩵💛🩵🩷🩵💙🩵

“Cannonball!" a Vacaytioner shouted as he jumped into the restaurant's indoor pool, nearly stepping on the Trolls on his way there.

“Yo! Watch it, Kyle!" Synth laughed, not bothered at all. The place was full of people dining, swimming, and floating on pool rings while Spruce made his way through the crowd with a pen and notepad.