Captured!

“Branch, wait!" Poppy called out, running after her boyfriend with Flower in her arms. “Branch! Where are you going?!"

“To save Floyd, alone!" he answered. “I didn't need them growing up, and I don't need them now!"

“Waits up, Daddy!" Flower said as Poppy tried to keep up with him.

“What-what are you doing?" Branch asked his girlfriend.

“What do you mean? I'm coming with you! We both are!"

Branch scoffed. “Why bother? Aren't you gonna leave me eventually anyway? Everyone else does."

Poppy paused. How could he make such an assumption? Knowing she had to get through to him, she readjusted her hold on Flower, letting one arm free, and grabbed Branch's hand, making him stop in his tracks.

“I have been by your side from the moment we met," she reminded him. “And you've been by mine. Let's give each other some credit here!"

Branch sighed. He had been so upset with his brothers, that he was taking it out on the ones who stayed.

“Right, I... I'm sorry," he apologized. “Thank you."

“You're welcome," Poppy replied gently. “And Flower and I are not going anywhere. Unless it's with you. To save Floyd."

“Yeah! To save Unkie Fwoyd!" Flower agreed. Feeling touched, Branch pulled both of his girls in for a hug.

At that moment, the little family heard the sound of a bell chiming and noticed Tiny Diamond riding up to them on an oversized tricycle.

“Tiny!" Poppy exclaimed. “You're coming, too?!"

“Hey, what can I say?" he replied. “I was moved by Branch's speech and his sad, sad drawing."

“Where are Wiwwow and Synth?" Flower asked.

“They said they'd catch up once Willow grinded an axe," Tiny answered. “Whatever that means. Now, let's roll!"

Without hesitation, Poppy, Branch, and Flower climbed onto the back of the trike, and the four of them rode off towards the distant, illuminating city of Mount Rageous.

💚🩵💜🩵💛🩵🩷🩵💙🩵

John Dory, meanwhile, was driving Rhonda all the way to Mount Rageous. After hearing the radio DJ announce the Lifer Award ceremony, he managed to find the Rage Dome and pulled into a parking spot with a light-up sign that read “RESERVED FOR BROZONE" right in front of it. As he got out of the driver's seat, he felt something crinkle at his feet and noticed a piece of paper. He picked it up and noticed a drawing of himself and his brothers (minus Floyd), along with Poppy and Flower.

 He picked it up and noticed a drawing of himself and his brothers (minus Floyd), along with Poppy and Flower

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Despite feeling melancholic, John Dory just let out a sigh and stuffed the drawing into his leather jacket.

“Okay, guys," he said to his brothers, who were both sitting on the couch with Synth. “We don't have much time to save Floyd."

Trolls Band Together (feat. Flower and Willow)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें