Bringin' Back BroZone

“Okay, Spruce," John Dory said. “We're here because Floyd needs our–"

“Well, actually, no one's called me Spruce in years," he interrupted, handing Flower over to Synth. “I go by Bruce now."

Synth gave Willow a smug look of triumph as if he were saying, “I told you so!" Willow stuck her tongue out at him, but he just rolled his eyes playfully.

“I'm sorry, did you say ‘Bruce?'" John Dory asked.

“Yeah," Bruce explained. “I wanted to put the whole boyband thing behind me now that I'm a dad."

“Wait a minute, you're a father?"

Flower gasped in delight. “I have cousins?!"

“Yeah! I can't wait for you to meet everyone!" Bruce chuckled ecstatically, and noticed a yellow Vacaytioner with a red apron tied around her waist, which had orange stripes all over it, carrying a drink and a plate of cookies. Her red yarn-like hair was tied up into a giant bun. “Hi, honey! These are my brothers. Unexpectedly."

“Oh. Oh! Oh, hello, there!" she greeted, quite excited, and set down the concessions. “It's so nice to finally meet you!"

“Hi!" Poppy said, waving both her hands at her.

“Hello," John Dory greeted casually.

“Uh... how do you do?" Willow stammered, not quite sure what was happening.

“This is my wife and business partner, Brandy," Bruce introduced as she kissed his cheek with her giant lips. “She is my soulmate. My very tall soulmate. But we make it work."

In pure bewilderment over the obvious height difference, John Dory couldn't help but wonder... “How?"

“We don't even really know how it works," Brandy giggled, nervously biting into a cookie. “I'm kidding! I-I'm not. I... I don't know."

Willow leaned over to Synth and whispered, “He must have a really long..."

“Daddy, Daddy, can I have a cookie?" a kid asked, crawling up to Bruce with a wide, hungry mouth. He was twice his father's height, but inherited his Troll hair and ears.

“Becoming a dad was like, a... like a seismic shift in my brain," Bruce explained as he tossed a cookie in his son's mouth.

“Daddy, Bruce Jr. bit me!" another boy cried.

“No biting!" Bruce scolded.

“Daddy!" a girl said. “I don't see how any government stands a chance!"

“As if the world needs another politician," Willow muttered.

“You're not wrong, kid," Bruce said to his daughter.

“I'm stuck in this ketchup bottle!" another son groaned.

“Okay. Gonna handle all of that. Just give Daddy two seconds, okay? Love you!" Bruce said to his kids before turning back to the Trolls. “As a dad..."

“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" the girl shouted, running back up to him. “Guess what? I have pink eye!"

The Trolls flinched back in disgust and caution at the sight of her red, oozing eyeballs. Synth quickly covered Flower's eyes in an attempt to shield her from it.

“Oh, my... Pink eye!" Branch exclaimed. They all heard Tiny shout out a profanity.

“Tiny! Wanguage!" Flower said. Even though she heard that word at least ten times a day from her dad, she knew it wasn't polite to say in public.

“Now, now, now, now, now, now, hold up!" Willow interrupted. “Lemme get this straight, Mrs. Bruce. You have all these kids and never feel the urge to pull out your hair, or yell, or throw stuff at them, or force your oldest to take care of them, or punish any of them for existing?"