The Violet Witch | The Vampi...

By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted... More

A/N
Cast
Covers
Luna Blacksmith
Prologue 
Summer before the beginning 
Act 1 - The Beginning
1.1 The Beginning
1.2 Night of the Comet
1.3 Friday night bites
1.4 Family Ties
1.5 You're undead to me
1.6 Lost Girls
1.7 Haunted
Haunted, Part 2
1.8 162 Candles
1.9 History Repeating
1.10 Turning point
1.11 Bloodlines
1.12 unpleasantville
1.13 Children of the Damned
1.14 Making moves
1.15 A Few Good Men
1.16 Little Mischief
1.16 part 2: Answers
1.17 A day in
1.18 Uncle John
1.19 Miss Mystic Falls
1.20 Isobel
1.21 Founder's Day
Act 2 - Now the fun begins
2.1 The Return
2.2 Brave new world
2.3 Bad Moon Rising
2.3 Part 2: A long Overdue Reunion
2.4 Bringing forth someone lost
2.6 Revealing the long hidden Truth
What happened while Luna and Damon were gone !!! Important !!!
2.7 Masquerade
2.8 Making New Allies
Quick important question
2.9 Discovery and Slater
2.10 The Full Truth
2.10 Part 2: The Sacrifice
2.11 By the Light of the Full Moon
!!!Twin Flame Voting!!!
2.11 Part 2
2.12 Meeting the Best Friend
2.13 The Message
2.14 The Dinner Party
2.15 The Making of a new Hybrid
2.16 The Last Dance
2.16 Part 2
Soulmate List !!!Spoiler Warning!!!
2.17 Preparations
2.18 The Sacrafice
Act 3 - A new Story Unfolds
3.1 The First Werewolves Collected
3.2 Chicago
3.3 Mason and Hayley
3.4 Returning Home
3.5 Soulmates and Outfits
3.6 Soulmates and Ester

2.5 A date

2.6K 111 6
By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for all the votes, it really means the world to me. It gives me the motivation that I need to write more. So sorry for not updating in a while. Been addicted to Horizon Forbidden West, it's officially my favorite game in the world and I hope you guys might want to try it out or watch a gameplay of it. If so I recommend watching theRadBrad's gameplay.

I also didn't have access to HBO Max, which is what I need to write most chapters, but I have it back now. This chapter won't need me to watch the show as it doesn't need Luna in it, so this chapter will be all about Kol and Luna <3<3<3

Anyway, Love you all and I hope you enjoy it!

...

Previously

I looked at the dagger in his chest, my hand wrapped around it. And with one pull, I removed the dagger. Releasing him from his slumber. Now, I just need to wait.

...

It had been a few minutes since I pulled the dagger out of his chest when a gasp broke the silence. Sitting up from his coffin, Kol Mikaelson looked around the room, trying to gain his bearings. As he was looking around the room, a look of realization crossed his face. His eyes, quickly shoot towards me.

Before I could speak, he used his vamp speed to embrace me in a hug, lifting me from the ground as laughter escaped him. He spun me around making me share in his laughter. Joy was oozing out of him a strong waves. I didn't even have to try to sense his emotions, that's how strong they were.

As he placed me down, his gaze met mine, tiers pricked at his eyes.

"I remember." He spoke in a whisper. I raised his hand carefully caressing my cheek. "Hello, beautiful."

"Hello Mischief. It is good to finally have you among the living." I spoke as I placed my hand on his.

As we gazed into each other's eyes, I noticed a faint white glow coming from our wrists. I took his hand a placed it in front of me so I could get a closer look. It was our soul marks. The fox mark on my wrist was glowing a faint white and gold color, the same as Kol's.

Kol had a mark of a quarter moon with a star in the middle of it. That was his soul mark. He didn't have the mark on the other side, only his body did. I think it was because it became visible when he was daggered. This is the first time either of us has seen it.

"They are calling to one another," Kol explained. From what I had read about soulmates that Persephone didn't tell me when two soulmates are physically touching one another, their marks would call to one another by shining a white and gold color. It only happens the first few times, after that the glow stops, but other things start happening.

One of the most common things is feeling the other's strong emotions and sense if they are badly hurt. Unlike Kol, I can already sense his emotions because of my emphatic powers.

"They will stop before tomorrow night. Until then, come. I want to show you around." I took his hand in mine and started to walk him out of the room. As we walked through the door we were met with the outside of the Salvatore boarding house. Instead of calling forth the door in the same room as before, I just made it lead to the front door.

"Where are we going?" Kol asked me, his big smile still plastered on his face.

"To show you the town. I wish I could take you home to my place, but two lovebirds are occupying it." I explained to him. Even though I wanted to take him home, Enzo and Damon are still there having their reunion. After all, it had only been an hour since I left him there.

"What love-birds?" He questioned me, his eyes narrowing. It was obvious he didn't like the thought of someone he didn't know in my house.

"You don't need to be worried. I was the one to force them there. They were avoiding one another when they needed to talk. So I tricked them into meeting there and forced them to talk."

"You are one brilliant woman, beautiful." Admiration shone in his eyes. "I knew you were caring." As he spoke, I could see his smile dimming a little and his eyes losing a bit of their shine.

I could sense his emotions, they were all over the place. Joy, and happiness, but also fear and shame. His mind was replaying himself killing without remorse.

"What is it?" I asked him, I didn't want to intrude so much in his mind. He should talk about it rather than for me looking into his head. As I tried to meet his gaze, he looked away. "Hey, look at me." I carefully placed my hand on his cheek, making him meet my eyes. "It is best to talk about your troubles than to bury them."

"Let's talk about it later, for now, let's just enjoy our time together." He uttered, taking my hands in his.

"Okay, but you will tell me later, or else this is just gonna eat at you."

"Anything for you." A smirk played on his lips. "Now, what is it that you have planned for today?"

"Well, since it's midnight there isn't much to do. But I do have something in mind." Instead of explaining further, I dragged him towards the forest.

Although he was confused, Kol didn't say anything, he just let me drag him. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at a beautiful clearing with a waterfall.

I released Kol from my grip raising my hand. With a wave, violet energy covered the middle of the clearing and some trees. As the energy danced across the surfaces, the trees became decorated in beautiful pixie lights, illuminating the area perfectly. A table decorated with candles and food appeared in the clearing, only a few feet from the water.

(Something like this)

As all was set, I called forth my magic ones again, violet smoke danced around us, changing our clothes and hair.

As the smoke disappeared, I was left with a beautiful black dress and heels. My hair was let down in waves. Kol was placed in an all-black tux, his hair set nicely.

(Choose what you would like, but here is my idea)

"What is all of this?" Kol asked me confused.

"I am taking you to dinner. We are gonna talk while I share with you what you missed while you slept. We are gonna eat food and desserts." I took his hand in mine, taking him over to the table. The table was covered with small plates of different dishes and desserts. This way we can eat a lot of different things without getting full fast.

"What is all of this?" As we took our seats he looked at the table like a child in a candy store.

"These are some dishes of the 21st century. Some desserts as well. And of course some red whine." And that's how we spent the next several hours. We spent most of the time talking. When he was on the other side and I visited him, we wouldn't talk much. We would walk around and explore together. It was always a comfortable silence.

He told me about his past, how he grew up and his siblings. His parents and how he was a witch.

I told him about my life. My parents and sister. And for the first time, I had told someone the truth. I told him about me dying and being reborn. But I didn't tell him about how I had watched this world on my TV. I just told him I was a seer, which made his eyes widen in amazement.

I told him about Persephone and my magic. As I talked about my magic, I could see his eyes lighting up. When we spoke those few times on the other side, he always loved hearing about my magic.

When he had first seen it, the look on his face was more than amusing. Like a child seeing snow for the first time. He looked at me in wonder and amazement. He called me an angel.

I couldn't see my face but by the smirk on his face and the warmth in my heart, I knew I was blushing like some teenager in love.

I loved hearing about his childhood. Even though I have watched some of their lives and know a lot more, there is still a lot I do not know.

I told him about what had happened since I got here. He did become weary of Damon but I reassured him that he is with Enzo and is my best friend. He is also a little excited about meeting Caroline, he wants to make a good first impression for my sake.

A lot of the images I had sent to him were of me and Caroline, some were of me and Damon, but only him and me when someone else was there too. I didn't want him to get jealous and ruin his mood.

As the sun came up over the horizon, the sky was filled with beautiful colors.

"I guess it is time for us to get home," I told him. we had spent the entire night together and it was time to get home.

"What about the lovebirds?" he asked me.

"They are staying in their respective rooms at my house, asleep."

"How do you know?" He asked me confused.

"I have several spells on my property. Some for protection, others that let me know what is going on if I wish to know. I checked about an hour ago and saw them asleep in their beds." I explained to him. One of my favorite protection spells on my house is that no one can enter without permission from me. Damon, Enzo, and Caroline are the only ones that have permanent permission. well, and now Kol. It doesn't matter what species you are, you will need an invitation.

When we left my magic swept over the place, making everything disappear. When we got to my house, I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Kol Mikaelson. Would you like to come in?" I asked him, holding my hand out for him to take.

"I would love to." He spoke with a charming smile as he took my hand with a smile.

I showed him an available room for him to stay in for the time being. He may be my soulmate, but I still need some time before we can share a bedroom, let alone a bed. I like my space.

Once I had gotten changed I heard a knock on my door. It was early in the morning, Damon and Enzo were still asleep as they got to bed late last night.

I went and opened the door, revealing Kol in a simple gray sweatpants and a black V-neck shirt. His room had a few clothes just in case someone without a room was gonna sleep over.

"I just wanted to say goodnight." As he spoke he took my hand, raising it to his lips, kissing it.

"Goodnight Mischief," I said back. I leaned forward placing a soft kiss on his cheek, and for the first time since I had met him. He blushed.

Without another word, he left for his room. We would probably sleep through the day.

Damon would probably tell Stefan about Enzo later on, maybe even Augustine. There will be a picnic if I remember correctly. Mason would have spiked the lemonade and water with vervain, but thanks to my involvement Mason has nothing against Damon, nor does Damon have anything against him.

Caroline would have revealed herself as a vampire to her mother after saving Damon and Stefan from her deputies. But because of my changes, the picnic will go smoothly without trouble. And if something bad were to happen, Caroline would be able to handle it by practically being an Original vampire.

...

A/N: Sorry about this chapter, it was shit. I hate it. I feel like I could have made it so much better, but for some reason, I am terrible with making my own story and rely a lot on the main story plot of the show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 10.3K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
15K 434 12
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲" tvd || season...
22.1K 298 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
29.4K 985 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC