One Of Us (Akatsuki Fan-ficti...

By not_ur_babygirl

You are always running for your life. That is, until you came across them. Once you meet them, you don't have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 3

358 8 1
By not_ur_babygirl

"Ten! Ready or not, here I come!" you turned around and headed off to look for the adults currently playing hide and seek with you. There was mumbling coming from your left so you headed in that direction.

"Damn! Why the heck did I choose this place to hide? There were many better places than this!" Hidan's voice whisper-yelled. You tiptoed over to a large hole in the ground and peeked in over the edge. Hidan was there, and he was trying to get in a comfortable position. He was moving around too much though, everyone probably knew he would be found first.

"Found you!" you giggled. Hidan looked up at you and groaned.

"About damn time too! There's not enough space here," Hidan got up and jumped out of the hole. He stretched his hands and feet. "Ah. That feels much better."

"Come on!" you grabbed Hidan's hand. "Konan, Sasowee and Boom are left."

Hidan chuckled. "Alright I'm coming."

You walked around, looking for the next person. A small squirrel made its way over to you. You kneeled down and held out your hand. The squirrel crawled closer and sat on the palm of your hand. A smile made its way onto your face. The squirrel climbed onto your shoulder and squeaked.

"Follow me," you whispered to Hidan. He nodded and walked quietly behind you. You walked over to a tall bush and waved Hidan over. He walked over to you. "She's behind the bush." You whispered to him.

"Ah. I see," Hidan whispered back. He leaned down and picked you up, helping you look over the bush instead of having to go through it.

"Found you Konan!" you giggled. Konan looked up from her sitting position on a rock and smiled.

"You did. Good," she said kindly. Konan got up and jumped over the bush. "It appears you found Hidan first."

"Tch. Whatever Konan," Hidan grumbled and gently put you on your feet again.

"He was moving around too much. And he whispers too loud," you stated with a smile.

"Does he?" Konan laughed a little. Then added sarcastically, "I never would have noticed."

"Shh! Listens!" you whispered and raised a finger. They stopped talking and listened. Birds chirped, leaves rustled, and squirrels ran around chasing each other. Your squirrel's ears perked up. "Boom is over here."

You walked towards a large tree with a hole in the trunk, just large enough for a certain blonde to fit. The squirrel's tail twitched and it jumped off your shoulder, running off with the other squirrels. You went over to the trunk and looked in. Sure enough, Deidara was there. He looked half asleep.

"Peek a boo!" You called. Deidara looked up and smiled.

"You found me, un," he said and started to get out of the trunk when a small, thick stick hit his head. He reached up and rubbed the top of his head. "Ouch! What was that for?! Hm!"

You looked up to where the stick had flown from and saw Sasori sitting in a tree.

"Found you too Sasowee!" you pointed at him and giggled. He gave you a small smile in return.

"You certainly have," he said as he leaned back on the branch and crossed his hands behind his head. Sasori turned his head up to the sky and closed his eyes. "How about we call it a day?"

You nodded. "Okay!"

Deidara climbed out of the trunk and threw himself on the ground. "It's such a bright day! The sun's entirely out and we just finished a game of hide 'n go seek." He whispered to himself and closed his eyes.

"Boom?"

He opened his eyes and saw you leaning over with a curious expression on your face. "What is it, hm?"

"Are you taking a nap?" you giggled then looked up at the tree where Sasori was. "Sasowee looks like it too."

Sasori opened an eye and looked down at you. You ran over to a flower bed nearby and picked a flower. You put it to your nose and took in a deep breath. The flower smelled nice, and it was a daisy. You picked five more and started weaving them into a flower crown.
toy

"Konan," you turned to the woman. She looked over to you and smiled.

"What is it, Aiko?" she asked. You waved her over. She raised an eyebrow and walked over to you. Konan sat down beside you.

"Do you know how to make a flower crown?" you asked while you continued to weave the flowers into a crown.

Konan shook her head. "No, I don't know how to make a flower crown."

"I can teach you!" you excitedly said. Konan laughed lightly.

"Sure," she reached over to the flower bed and picked some flowers.

"First you must..."

~xXx~

Sasori watched as you taught Konan how to make a flower crown. After a bit, he looked over at Deidara. He was still laying on the ground with his hands behind his head, facing the sun and would probably get a tan. Sasori looked at Hidan. He was leaning against an oak tree with his hands behind his head, and was chewing on a piece of grass.

Sasori then felt a presence in front of him. He looked over and saw your puppet standing there on the branch. It was obviously hiding something something behind its back, its hands were both crossed behind it. The puppet's head was angled to the left and looked a lot like you when you tried to smuggle away with a jar of cookies.

He blinked and tilted his head to the right as your puppet started to walk towards him. It walked over his feet and stood on his lap, right in front of him. He raised an eyebrow. The puppet slowly pulled out what was behind it, a flower crown, and placed it on his head. He looked up and saw the white daisies and sighed. He picked up your puppet by the waist and climbed off the tree.

"Here's your puppet, Aiko," he handed you the puppet. You looked up at him and smiled. Gently, you took the puppet from him.

~xXx~

Deidara looked over to where you and Konan were. He sat up straight and his eyes widened. What is my man wearing? He thought as he looked at the flower crown on Sasori's head.

"Hey! Sasori, my man," he called while trying not to laugh. Sasori looked over to him with a bored expression. "What are you wearing?!" Deidara finally burst out laughing.

Hidan turned to look at the commotion. He sucked in a large breath of air, and started choking on the piece of grass he had been chewing. He rolled over on the ground and smacked his back with his hand.

Everyone stared at him as if he were from an alien world. Finally, he coughed out the piece of grass and took several deep breaths.

"Now the doll does look like a doll!" Hidan teased in a girly voice.

"Hidan, Boom, I has one for you too," you said as you placed a flower crown on Deidara's head.

"What?" Deidara grumbled. "Why do I have to have one?"

"You looks nice Boom," you answered. You felt something rest on your head. You reached up and felt a flower crown on your head. You turned around and saw Konan smiling at you.

"You need one too, Aiko," she told you as she placed a crown on her head. "We only have to get Hidan to wear one."

"Now we have four girls in the Akatsuki!" Hidan laughed.

"I only see two," you mumbled as you counted Konan and yourself. Then it hit you. "Are you talking about when I called you and Boom girls?"

Hidan fell face-first onto the ground. He pulled himself up slowly. "No. That's not what I meant! I meant Boom- I mean Deidara and Sasori!" He pointed at them. "I mean look at them. They look like freakin dolls. Deidara's hair only adds on to the effect."

"What?!" Deidara yelled. He took the flower crown that was for Hidan from you. "Aiko says she has a crown for you too!" He put it on Hidan's head. "Now don't take it off! You wouldn't want Aiko to be in a bad mood, would you?"

Hidan frowned and crossed his arms. "Fine! You win!" He said. "Just to make it clear though, you and Sasori are the ones that look like girls."

"Whatever you say..." Sasori walked next to Deidara.

"Zombie," they finished in perfect sync.

"Quit calling me ZOMBIE!" Hidan yelled in a whiny voice. "Your nicknames should be doll and girly!"

"What?!" Deidara yelled. "You're going to regret that! Hm!" Deidara pulled out a clay spider and increased its size.

"Boom! Zombie!"

They immediately stopped and turned to look at you.

"What is it, Aiko? Hm?" Deidara asked.

"Please stop fighting," you said. "Hidan, apologize to Boom and Sasowee."

"What? Why?" Hidan whined.

"Just apologize," Konan whispered.

"Grr. Fine! Sasori, Deidara, I'm sorry for calling you doll and girly," Hidan apologized.

"You better be sorry," Deidara mumbled under his breath. "It's okay, un. Just don't do it again, alright?"

"Sure thing Deidara. What about you, Sasori?"

Whatever. Sasori thought to himself. "Sure."

"I think it's best we go inside," Konan said. "We've been out here all day and it's getting late."

You yawned and stretched your arms as you stood. "I agree with Konan. Let's go!" You picked up your puppet and ran ahead of them just a little. "Last one there cleans the hideout!"

The rest of the members looked at each other for a split second. Then their eyes widened. 

Sasori, Konan and Deidara punched Hidan's face and made a run for the door. You giggled from the doorway as the three of them ran inside, leaving Hidan behind with a bloody, and possibly broken, nose.

"Hidan gets to clean!" you laughed as he came inside. He held a piece of cloth on his nose. "You clean! You clean! You clean!"

"What's all the ruckus?" Kisame asked as he and Itachi walked into the living room. He looked at Hidan. "What happened to your nose?"

"The three girls happened," Hidan answered.

"Pervert," Itachi mumbled.

"What?!" Hidan yelled and turned bright red. "I didn't mean that! I-"

"Sasowee, Boom and Konan hit him," you interrupted.

Kisame laughed. "I was starting to think the same thing as Itachi. But I think you got it wrong, Sasori and Deidara are men."

"Yeah? Well they should look more like it," Hidan retorted. "Sasori doesn't look much like a girl, but still. Deidara is the one that really looks like a girl."

"Hidan!" you scolded and frowned.

He looked at you and smiled. Hidan looked at the other five members in the room and pointed a thumb at you. "She looks kinda cute like that. I can't take her seriously when she's mad."

"You're right," Konan agreed. Sasori nodded as you yawned.

"Yup. What do you think, Itachi?" Kisame asked.

"She does," he answered.

"Mhm," Deidara nodded.

"In any case," Konan interrupted. "It's bedtime."

"Since when do we have a 'bedtime'?" Hidan yelled.

"SHH!" They all clamped Hidan's mouth shut with one hand, at the same time, and pointed at you with the other. You had fallen asleep sometime during their talk. Hidan removed their hands from his mouth.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"You didn't wake her, so it's okay," Kisame said. "You just need to shut up more."

"We still have to take her to bed though," Hidan stated. Konan, Kisame, Sasori, Deidara and Hidan looked at each other.

"Do any of you know how to carry a child?" Itachi asked, breaking the silence. They shook their heads. Itachi sighed. "I thought so." He walked over to where you had been sleeping and gently picked you up, being very careful with your head. Itachi walked over to the room you shared with Konan and gently put you down on your bed. Konan walked over and pulled the blanket up to your chin.

The ones that followed Itachi said their goodnights and headed to their own room. Konan got ready for bed and went back to your bed. She smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight, Aiko," she whispered and blew out the candle. You have been able to get most of the members to get along with each other, even those that are not partners. I'm glad I found you that day in the forest.

The moon was high in the sky as Konan fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
272K 10.1K 31
your name is y/n and you are a jashin worshipper. but thats really all you know. Haku convinced zabuza To take you with them to 'use your immortality...
15.9K 492 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...
10.6K 286 24
"So, you fell in love again, huh?" * * * "I'll love you, even after we're done counting the stars." * * * Uzumaki Y/n, a Kunoichi from the Village Hi...