Love Is Science (Ishigami Sen...

Por NatashaTasyaar

L/N Y/N is both a musical genius and martial arts expert. Even though she masters in various kinds of martial... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121

Chapter 96

897 39 10
Por NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 95

Senku and I are going to be parents soon. Soon we'll have a child that will complete our little family, and it makes me so happy! I can't wait for the day I'd finally be able to hold our baby in my arms. I'm so excited!

-Endless Pampering-

Y/N P.O.V

Now that we're sure that I'm actually pregnant. Senku's even more protective of me. He didn't let me be out of his sight for even half a minute. When we're alone, we would cuddle with his head resting on my stomach as he claims he wants to hear the baby's heartbeat. Just like what he's doing right now.

"You do know that this baby is still not developed yet, Senku... how do you expect to hear their heartbeat?" I asked. My hand run through his hair. Even though his hair is defying gravity, it's still very soft to the touch.

He turn his head to look at me. "Yeah, I know. But I'm not missing a single chance to hear their first heartbeat" he said. I let out a soft giggle at his comment. He place his head back on my stomach, his hand rubbing it softly. "I can't wait to meet this little one. Do you think they're going to be a boy or a girl?" He said.

"I don't care either way. What matters is that our baby will be healthy" I said. He moves his body to be on the same eye-level as me. He place a soft peck on my lips. I smile softly at his gesture as he gently lean his forehead against mine.

"You're right... what matters is that they're gonna be a healthy baby" he said. I smile softly at him and nod my head. He places a kiss on my forehead and move to lay down next to me. He gently pulls me close to his side until my head is rested on his chest.

"Senku... it's noon, you know? Don't you have work to do?" I said. I pull away slightly to look at him. He turn his head to look at me. "I bet everyone's waiting for your next instruction for the ship project" I said. He let out a sigh and move down to nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck.

"I don't feel like going out today... I want to just lay in bed, cuddling with you" he said. I let out a laugh at what he said. He nuzzle his face deeper into the crook of my neck. I squirm a little at his action, because of the ticklish sensation.

"But you can't... we need to focus, remember? If you laze around like this, when will the ship be complete?" I asked. He let out a huffed and pull away to look at me. I smile softly at him. "We can cuddle during night time, okay?" I said.

"Fine..." he said. He moves to sit up, only to lay back down. I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion. "After one more kiss" he said. I open my mouth to say something. But he already places a kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, gently kisses him back. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "Careful... we don't want to squish the baby" he said.

I smile softly as we pull away from the kiss. He smiles and gently cups my cheek. "Gosh... you're so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" He said. I feel my cheeks starts to get warmer by his comment.

"Stop with the teasing... off you go" I said, pushing him off me until he's sitting up. He pouts at me, making me laugh at his face. "Go on, Senku! They're all waiting!" I said. He let out a sigh and nod his head. He leans down to place a quick kiss on my forehead, both of my cheeks and finally back on my lips. "Senku... you're stalling" I said, giggling softly. He huffed at my comment as he finally gets up.

I let out a laugh as I let my head drop on the pillow as he grumpily walks out of the hut. I've never seen Senku act like that. Ever since I got pregnant, he's been so clingy. It warms my heart nonetheless, knowing he wants to be close to me and stay by my side along the process of my pregnancy.

***

I walk towards Senku who's supervising everyone. He has his arms crossed in front of his chest as he makes sure everyone doing the job correctly. I let out a soft giggle as I walk toward him.

"You're got a serious face there, Senku..." I said. He turn his head to the sound of my voice and make eye contact with me. "You might get old faster. Come on... lighten up a little" I said. I use my fingers to try and smooth out his furrowed eyebrows. He just rolls his eyes at what I said, and grab my hands to drop my action.

I hear a yelp and turn my head to see one of them have tripped. He drop a basket filled with some fruits which would be our snack today. My eyes widen as he quickly starts to gather the fallen fruits.

"Are you okay? Here... let me help" I said. I walk over to him to help, when a hand grab my wrist. I stumble a little and nearly fall, when a hand grabs my waist. I turn my head to see Senku.

"I'll help... you stay put" he said, sternly. I let out a huff at what he said. He walks to the man and helps him pick up the fruits. I cross my arms across my chest.

"You've been acting weirder than usual, Senku" I hear someone said. I turn my head to see Ukyo. Senku turn his head to look at him. "I know I'm not just imagining it. You've been acting very protective of Y/N. Well, you always are. But you've been acting more protective than you normally would" he said.

Senku stands up after gathering the fruits. He places his hands on his hips. "Well... of course" he said. He turn to look at me as with a 'can we tell them?' look on his face. I smile softly and just nod my head. He smiles softly at me as he turn to look at the others. "Well... to keep it short. Y/N and I are expecting" he said, while wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Expecting?" Chrome said, furrowing his eyebrows as he looks confused. He turn his head to look at me. His eyes travel down to my belly, before turning to look at me again. "EEHHHH??? For real? You're... you're pregnant, Y/N?" He said, almost screaming it out.

I smile softly and place my hand on my belly. "I am..." I said, nodding my head. Everyone's who're currently working their parts suddenly stops their doing once they heard the confirmation that I'm pregnant.

They instantly rushes over to surround Senku and I. They start to shoot questions at me one after another. Like how do I feel when I first find out, or do I still feel the sickness of early pregnancy. I feel a drop of sweat running down the side of my head.

"Oi!! Cut it out! You're all overwhelming her!" Senku yelled out. His voice is even louder than everyone's, making them flinch. Everyone instantly quieted down and let out a small "sorry" simultaneously. I let out a nervous laugh as I try to assure them it's okay.

I'm shock because Senku never burst like that. This is the first time I heard him yell. He's normally always calm and composed. So I'm surprise to see him burst like that and it's all because he thinks I'm gonna feel overwhelmed by all of their questions. He's worried because it supposedly might stress our baby. Senku is definitely going to be the best father... I just know it.

*to be continued*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.6K 884 48
CURRENTLY ON HIATUS- POWER STRUGGLE WILL BE BACK WITH ALL REMAINING CHAPTERS SOON! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND BARE WITH ME! <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
22.5K 897 19
Simply another Yagami Light self insert except the reader is smart and not having any of this.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...