PASSIVE SINNER | KTH ff ||

By savagetaee

" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never... More

~ INTRODUCTION ~
• Prologue •
•Part 1 - INTRIGUING•
•Part 2 - ENIGMA•
•Part 3 -IRONY•
•Part 4 - COMPREHEND•
•Part 5 - BONDING •
• Part 6 - INDESCRIBABLE •
•Part 7 - AGONY •
•Part 8- AMIABLE •
•Part 9- SOME FUN •
• Part 10 - LONGED FOR PEACE•
• Part 11 - THE ODDS•
• Part 12 - CLOSE•
• Part 13 - CLOSER •
•Part 14 - OPENING •
• Part 15 - GREY •
•Part 16 - CATHARSIS •
• Part 17 - BLOSSOM •
• Part 18 - PRISTINE •
• Part 19 - EMOTIONS •
• Part 20 - CYRTANTHUS •
• Part 21 - TRUST •
• Part 22 - RELATION •
• Part 23 - UNFOLD •
• Part 24 - SHADOW •
• Part 25 - AGGREGATE •
• Part 26 - SALIENT •
•Part 27 - AUGMENT •
• Part 28 - ATTRITION •
•Part 29 - PUNITIVE •
•Part 30 - IMPALPABLE •
•Part 31 - POIGNANT •
• Part 32 - EUPHORIA •
•Part 33 - PERMEATE •
•Part 35 - PERIL •
•Part 36 - MAYFLY •
•Part 37 - EMERGENCE •
• Part 38 - ANGEL HEALED •

•Part 34 - REMINISCE •

26 3 2
By savagetaee

Yoongi : But he was serious yesterday.

The rest sighed. The 13th call rings , and rings , and rings. All in vain.

He hadn't come to school, nor did he inform us about not being able to make it to the hangout at the arcade .

Y/n : I can't get to him.

A long silence takes over.

Jin : Let's drop by his house?

Jimin : I agree.

'I guess all of us are having the same feeling that something is off.'

Y/n : Let's go then.

~at Taehyung's house~

Hoseok: It's locked

Jimin : Where did he disappear out of nowhere?

You peeped in through the window.

Y/n : If it's locked, he must have gone somewhere.

Namjoon : But his dog?

Y/n : He might be sleeping somewhere. He usually does. But how do you know he has a dog?

Namjoon: How do we know!? Taehyung can't stop blabbering about him.

You chuckled halfheartedly.

Y/n : Let's go then.

Jungkook: Are you sure it's ok?

You gave him a long state, then smiled.

Y/n : Yes.

Everyone headed back.

Y/n : I'll go home then.

Jisoo : I'm heading home too.

Jin : Ok. Byee.

Jennie : I'll head back too.

Jungkook : Really?

He pursed his lips sadly like the cute bunny he was. Jennie sighed .

Jennie: Fine I'll come.

Y/n : See y'all then . Bye!

You walked to the bus stop in a haze. You caught the bus. You sat in the seat. And you buried your head in your hands.

Y/n : Yeontan was there. But passed out. On the doormat. And everything was in order, but the cupboards and drawers were open.

You got off at your stop and walked into your building , lost in thought  again. 'I really feel like something is off, what should I do? ' That's when you bumped into someone in front of the elevator.

Y/n : Ow.

You looked up.

Y/d : Y/n ?

Y/n : How are you home?

Y/d : Got off early. What happened?

Y/n : I have a problem..

He looked at you, questioning.

Y/n : Taehyung. He's my friend.. He had promised to come hang out with us , but he didn't come. He wasn't answering any of our calls , so me and my friends went to his house. And his dog was passed out on the doormat. Probably overexerted from barking and jumping. And all of the cupboards were wide open. Dad he is the-

Y/d : We have to go there. Right now! Let's leave.

Y/n : Why?? Wait-

Yd: I'll tell you on the way. Let's go.

You both sat in his car and left for his house. You sat and stared at your dad's face in anticipation.

Y/d : There's something I didn't tell you. I was the one who interviewed him when he was arrested recently. So I know it all.

Y/n : What?! So.. do you..

Y/d : Yes. I also know that you two are dating.

You flushed.

Y/n : Well, dad I-

Y/d : Now's not the time y/n . I had to tell you this because.. His dad recently broke out of jail.

Y/n : What??!

Y/d : So Taehyung might have been kidnapped by him. But why would he? Does he have something to do with him?

He kept his hold on the steering wheel and thought, with his eyes out on the road.

Y/n : Just when I thought things are beginning to be alright..

You sighed and buried your head in your palms.

Y/n : He's such a sweet guy, dad. He told me everything, all of it. He's been through so much-   why? Just why?

Y/d : I know this is tough for you y/n. It's a really hard time. And I'm proud of you for staying so strong and firm. I can't say it'll all be fine. But we'll try our best. We'll do all we can , hm?

Y/n : Yes.

~at Taehyung's house~

You reached his mansion after the deafeningly silent ride.

Y/n : The door looks like it's open? It was locked when we were here like half an hour ago.

Y/d : Stay in the car y/n. I'll be back.

He left and returned after a long while. You figured he must've gone to check if there was anyone else around.

Y/d : Come, we should go in.

You followed him and entered the mansion. You went directly to Yeontan first and gave him some food and water.

Y/n : Shh. It's ok.

You sat on the couch, and he sat on your lap. You stroked him so he would become calm again. While your dad went around the entire house.

Y/d : I'll see what clues we can find. I'm sure he's been kidnapped. Everything is tidy as you said, but he's left his phone here. Do you know anything that might help us? To locate him atleast?

Y/n : I'll have to think..

You sat, deep in thought.

Y/n : We were talking at night over call, till 2:30 or so. He isn't in touch with his dad or mom... Ah! He has his family photo in a frame in his room. So their belongings are not thrown out. It's all here. So.. did the mafia need something from that? But then why did he kidnap him?

Y/d : Let's try searching the house again.. maybe we'll find something.
It would be illogical to get my police forces to begin a search operation without proper evidence.

All of a sudden , your phone started to ring, with an unknown number flashing on the screen.

Taehyung's POV

I gained consciousness, but my head pounded so badly that I couldn't manage to open my eyes. So I stayed silent, lied still on the floor and tried my best to listen to whatever I could.

??? : Boss...
the stock....
arrived .
B

ut now we need to relocate our-

??? : Oh , don't you worry about that for now. Tell me about the old woman.

??? : Uh.. boss, we killed her years ago.

??? : You remember that? I'm surprised. That pesky woman , claimed control over me just because she gave birth to me.

My eyes shot open on hearing that. It was a dark room with an awful atmosphere and I saw how the two men were looking directly at me. One surprised, one pleased.

Taehyung : She's dead?

Tae's dad : You were awake, I see.

'Gosh why? I'm such an idiot.' Grandma was dead, but I had to pull myself together.

Taehyung: What do you want?

Tae's dad : What do you expect to hear? To spend some quality time with my son who wouldn't spare a glance at me?

Taehyung: Cut the crap. I know you don't do pointless chit chat. Just tell me what you want. Why did you do this?

Tae's dad : You don't have it. So just shut your mouth.

It didn't affect me like it did before, but it did give a dull sting.

Tae's dad: Get me Yena.

??? :  Sure boss.

The guy left. I sat up straight right away. I felt like I could crash any second, but I didn't budge my eyes from the man whom I denied to call my father.

Tae's dad: I won't do anything to you. As long as you do as I say, that is. It isn't too hard. How about we talk about something else till then? How's school?

'Where does he want to take this conversation?' I stayed silent.

Tae's dad : Must be going well. You always were smart.

'What the heck does he want??'

Tae's dad : You even made that keychain once! With that special opening mechanism for the lid. It still wonders me how you made it. You remember... Don't you?

I didn't answer. To be honest, I didn't know what he was talking about, till it struck me. 'That's the keychain I gave to y/n ! When I had gone to kidnap her. Does he want that?If he does, y/n is in danger.Y/n..'

No further could any coherent thought form in my head, so I just stayed silent like a mute, and still like a statue.

Tae's dad : Jimyun!

The guy who had left earlier re-entered.

Tae's dad : Get me his bag.

Jimyun : We.. don't have it.. boss. They tried to search for it but-

Tae's dad : What did you say?

Silence followed. I recognised this tone, this calmness containing malevolent rage. It had never been foreign to me. And it's as if I could hear the man , Jimyun's silent prayers flowing in his mind. Perhaps it was his lucky day because he only slammed his hand on the wall and sighed.

Tae's dad : Send another man to get it.

Jimyun : R-Right away boss!

He escaped the room that instance.

I was sick of this. This maniac and his ways. But somewhere deep in the corner of my heart, there was a slight ring of satisfaction on watching the scene. I guess that's the part of me left which is still his son.

Suddenly, the door flung open, and a girl walked in. The sight of me made her stop in her tracks, and so did my breath.

Yena : You?

I have had an actual friend which wasn't true.

I wanted to confess to a girl I crushed on. But she ended up ditching me even before I told her.

Taehyung: You..?

A/n : It's back y'all!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry it took this long.

The godforsaken year of school is finally over, and I'm free to write all day now.

I'm so happy to be writing again. Truly.

So I hope y'all will stick around till the end of this ff because this is gonna be amazing.

Ps : I've ran out of spoilers since the ending of this ff is gonna be lengthier than I had planned. I hope y'all won't mind. I'm sorry ಥ_ಥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.6K 36
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
41.4K 3.5K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
18.1K 599 52
The feeling when your big love, with whom you imagined your future, breaks up with you is unbearable. Jimin had the same problem and didn't know how...
29.9K 1.3K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...