Trolls Band Together (feat. F...

Par IluvOlaf3

Ever written a love story about your favorite celebrity falling in love with you? Queen Poppy doesn't know it... Plus

Moving In
Poppy's Advice
Welcoming Synth
Waltz The Line
Party Plans
Engagement Party
Willow's Secret
Just Friends
Ex-Uncles
Let's Get Married!
John Dory
What's Wrong With Floyd?
The Breakup Explained
Looking For Spruce
Vacay Island
Tracking Down Clay
Viva
Sisters!
Torn
Walking Out
Captured!
Rescuing Floyd
Crashing The Red Carpet
The Chase
Perfect Family Harmony
Reunion
Family

Bringin' Back BroZone

2K 38 85
Par IluvOlaf3

“Okay, Spruce," John Dory said. “We're here because Floyd needs our–"

“Well, actually, no one's called me Spruce in years," he interrupted, handing Flower over to Synth. “I go by Bruce now."

Synth gave Willow a smug look of triumph as if he were saying, “I told you so!" Willow stuck her tongue out at him, but he just rolled his eyes playfully.

“I'm sorry, did you say ‘Bruce?'" John Dory asked.

“Yeah," Bruce explained. “I wanted to put the whole boyband thing behind me now that I'm a dad."

“Wait a minute, you're a father?"

Flower gasped in delight. “I have cousins?!"

“Yeah! I can't wait for you to meet everyone!" Bruce chuckled ecstatically, and noticed a yellow Vacaytioner with a red apron tied around her waist, which had orange stripes all over it, carrying a drink and a plate of cookies. Her red yarn-like hair was tied up into a giant bun. “Hi, honey! These are my brothers. Unexpectedly."

“Oh. Oh! Oh, hello, there!" she greeted, quite excited, and set down the concessions. “It's so nice to finally meet you!"

“Hi!" Poppy said, waving both her hands at her.

“Hello," John Dory greeted casually.

“Uh... how do you do?" Willow stammered, not quite sure what was happening.

“This is my wife and business partner, Brandy," Bruce introduced as she kissed his cheek with her giant lips. “She is my soulmate. My very tall soulmate. But we make it work."

In pure bewilderment over the obvious height difference, John Dory couldn't help but wonder... “How?"

“We don't even really know how it works," Brandy giggled, nervously biting into a cookie. “I'm kidding! I-I'm not. I... I don't know."

Willow leaned over to Synth and whispered, “He must have a really long..."

“Daddy, Daddy, can I have a cookie?" a kid asked, crawling up to Bruce with a wide, hungry mouth. He was twice his father's height, but inherited his Troll hair and ears.

“Becoming a dad was like, a... like a seismic shift in my brain," Bruce explained as he tossed a cookie in his son's mouth.

“Daddy, Bruce Jr. bit me!" another boy cried.

“No biting!" Bruce scolded.

“Daddy!" a girl said. “I don't see how any government stands a chance!"

“As if the world needs another politician," Willow muttered.

“You're not wrong, kid," Bruce said to his daughter.

“I'm stuck in this ketchup bottle!" another son groaned.

“Okay. Gonna handle all of that. Just give Daddy two seconds, okay? Love you!" Bruce said to his kids before turning back to the Trolls. “As a dad..."

“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" the girl shouted, running back up to him. “Guess what? I have pink eye!"

The Trolls flinched back in disgust and caution at the sight of her red, oozing eyeballs. Synth quickly covered Flower's eyes in an attempt to shield her from it.

“Oh, my... Pink eye!" Branch exclaimed. They all heard Tiny shout out a profanity.

“Tiny! Wanguage!" Flower said. Even though she heard that word at least ten times a day from her dad, she knew it wasn't polite to say in public.

“Now, now, now, now, now, now, hold up!" Willow interrupted. “Lemme get this straight, Mrs. Bruce. You have all these kids and never feel the urge to pull out your hair, or yell, or throw stuff at them, or force your oldest to take care of them, or punish any of them for existing?"

“No!" Brandy insisted, unsure why the teenage Troll would insinuate such a horrible thing. “Not once. Why?"

“Oh, no reason," she laughed nervously. Synth placed Flower down and quietly gestured to Willow as a signal that her own mother had, indeed, done those things to her. “Only a... total monster would... ever do any of those... Can you adopt me?"

“Look, Spruce," John Dory interrupted, “gotta cut to the chase. We're not here to catch up. We're here because we need to hit the Perfect Family Harmony."

“Oh, no. You're still going on about that?" Bruce groaned. Before he could give any of them a chance to explain, he called out to a server, “Hey! Get these guys their meals to go!"

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" John Dory said as Bruce began to walk away. “You don't understand. It's for Floyd. He's being held captive!"

“What?!" Bruce exclaimed, turning back around. “Well, then, what are we waiting for?! We need to..."

“Hit the Perfect Family Harmony!"
“... call the authorities!"

“Spruce, it-it has to be us!" John Dory insisted. “Floyd's being held captive in a diamond prison."

“Yeah, and if Square-head isn't lying," Willow added, “this is a magic diamond that a couple of parasites will keep using to drain him of his musical essence until there's nothing left to take!"

To further demonstrate, she used her magic to create a visual aid of a pink Troll trapped in a diamond, and drained the pink part out until his body turned white. Willow made fake dying noises for dramatic effect before blowing the magic dust onto Bruce's face.

“Oh," he said matter-of-factly. “Well, yeah. You need the Perfect Family Harmony for that."

“Exactly!" John Dory agreed.

“Wait, but how?" Bruce asked. “We've never even come close to pulling it off. You do remember our last show, don't you?"

“If we practice," John Dory said, jumping onto a karaoke stage. “I'll know we'll be able to nail it! We have to!"

“At my age?" Bruce chuckled nervously. “I really don't think I–"

“See, guys?" a kid said to his brothers and sister. “I told you Dad wasn't in a band!"

“Oh, I was in a band!" Bruce insisted. “I was in the band! You ask your mother if I was in a band!"

“Oh, he was in a band," Brandy laughed, remembering what a charming young man her husband was back in the day.

“Prove it!" Poppy chanted, seizing the opportunity, and was joined by Bruce's kids. “Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!"

“Woud, woud, woud..." Flower muttered, covering her ears.

“If I wanted all this, I could've just stayed home!" Willow yelled, rubbing the sides of her head with her fingertips. Brandy just nodded at Bruce, signaling him to go ahead.

“Okay, I'll prove it!" he said, joining John Dory on stage. “I'll prove it right now!"

“Yes!" John Dory whooped. “Bring it in, brother!"

“Woooo-hoooo!" Synth shouted. “You'll dance with me, right, Will?!"

Willow just picked up Flower, who began clapping her hands, and said, “Not on your life, sport."

“Yay, Daddy! Yay, Mommy!" Flower said happily.

“Alright, yo!" Synth hollered. Willow just stayed still and silent.

“Yes! We still got it!" John Dory shouted as the crowd cheered.

“Oh, tell me that didn't feel good!" Bruce agreed, giving his older brother a side hug.

“I can't believe I remembered every word and every step!" Branch said to Poppy.

“Looks like your band days aren't behind you," Poppy said with a playful growl.

“Um, Brandy, my love?" Bruce said to his wife, who was wearing sunglasses. “So, I know we have kind of a lot going on here, but do you think it would be crazy if I were to..."

“Uh, leave me here to manage the restaurant and all these kids so you can go on a musically charged rescue mission with your brothers?"

“Yeah, that," he answered nervously.

“It'd be crazy if you didn't! You'll never forgive yourself if you don't help your brother!" she insisted, pulling their son out of a ketchup bottle and tickling him. “And you can cover when I go on my girls' yoga retreat next month. All month."

Oh, boy, Bruce thought.

“But you should leave now before you get pink eye," Brandy warned, removing her sunglasses to reveal her bloodshot eyes. “Save yourself."

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" all of their kids shouted, revealing that they all had pink eye.

“Gross! Love you!" Bruce said to his family as John Dory and Willow pulled him away.

“Let's go, Big Daddy!" Willow hollered as they boarded Rhonda.

“Quick!" Tiny Diamond shouted. Bruce couldn't help, however, but take one more quick look at Brandy.

“You got this!" he assured her, blowing a kiss at his very tall soulmate before Rhonda took off once again. One brother down, one to go. And then, off to Mount Rageous.

Floyd's life depended on it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2K 59 12
Melody, a pop & funk troll, who specialises in genre versatility, she loved to sing but lost her joy and passion for it due to the many losses in her...
5.6K 180 18
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
38.1K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
836 20 2
They've got 99 problems, this is definitely one. It's been 5 years since Poppy & Branch went on an adventure to reunite all of BroZone and bring thei...