My Prostitute Wife | Taekook

By HARDfujoshigirl_

A future alpha leader of second largest pack of korea meets an omega prostitute with beauty like an Aphrodite... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

chapter 27

903 70 2
By HARDfujoshigirl_

!! Double update!! Because you guys deserve it.❤~~~

Back at the Kim house, eunha and Dong Gun sat in their humongous green garden with the head alpha's dog a.k.a Yoo Jae-myung standing behind Mr. Kim. 

The man's face alone can tell how evil and greedy he must be.

"Our plan of marrying taehyung to So Yeon failed!" The alpha lady thuds his fist on the white coffee table as his husband raises his brow at her.

"It wasn't 'our' plan. That was your plan and it failed so pathetically." The head alpha snickered making Jae Myung smirk. Eunha sighed shaking her head.

"So do something before your son announces that slut is the Luna of this pack!"

"He will never obtain that title. He's just a whore. Do you think people of the pack will ever accept a slut like him as their future Luna?" Dong Gun Scoffed drinking a whiskey.

"I know but he has stayed long enough. It's time for him to get out of here. I can't stand his slutty existence in my perfect home anymore." The woman hissed in irritation sipping on her herbal tea.

"Alpha, Luna. If you don't mind then I have a good plan in my mind to alleviate that omega permanently." Jae Myung interrupted bowing his head as he spoke out.

The Kim couple looked at the man before sharing a glance.

"Sure, Jae Myung. I know you must've some really useful plans but not now."The head alpha's reply made the smile on Eunha's lips fall instantly.

"It's not the right time. We have a big event coming up. The annual gathering of the six largest packs in Korea, this time it is going to be held at our pack and I don't want any kind of drama before the gathering party. You know it's a very important event, we can't let down our pack's reputation because of our household matters. We will deal with that omega once the party is over." The head alpha declared and Eunha had no choice but to agree because the pack's reputation was something she would never mess with.

After all, all the high profile and luxurious life they're living eventually come from the position of dong gun.

The annual gathering party comes once every year held between the six largest packs in Korea. Busan, Daegu, Gyeonggi, Gwacheon, Gwangju and Incheon.

The purpose of this gathering simply is to make the bond stronger between these packs and also to avoid future conflicts about pack boundaries. It's almost like a business. You maintain your relations with others and they provide help when needed.

They have been carrying this gathering for generations to keep the peace between the packs but because of the increasing economy, there are always a few issues going on under the calm surface.

Now this time it will be held in the Daegu pack so the responsibility of preparing for the party will be completely on pack people and head alpha.

That's the sole reason Dong Gun doesn't want to mess with jungkook right now because it might get unwanted attention and he will be needing taehyung so it's best not to anger his son before such an important event.

•••

At min house:

Jimin and jungkook were giggling over the gossip while making gimbap.

It's fun to make it when you have an assisting partner in the kitchen.

"Gguk, when's your heat coming?" Orange head omega asked out of nowhere but jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

It was common to talk about heat between the omegas.

"Umm, maybe next month. I'm running out of suppressants. Remind me to buy it when we go out next time." Blonde retorts rolling the fillings of rice and veggies in the dried seaweed sheets.

Jimin looked at him with a little surprise. Jungkook felt Jimin's attention on him so he gazed at the shocked short male.

"What?"

"Jungkookie, do you not know?"

"Not know what?" Golden-haired felt more puzzled.

"That the first heat after mating and bonding can't be suppressed by the heat suppressants or any medicines.

"The new information left the blonde baffled on his spot. He had no knowledge about it.

"R-really?" The surprised omega bit his lips in nervousness.

"Yes but don't worry. It's going to be alright. I was a little scared too but Yoongi was there for me." Jimin ensured with his angelic smile and jungkook relaxed a bit.

"Also from now on, your heat cycle is gonna affect your alpha's rut cycles so just keep this in your mind. If one of you is in your cycle, it's gonna trigger the other's cycle as well. Make sure you both are prepared before one of you goes into heat or rut." Jimin enlightened earning a nod from the older omega.

Jungkook did not know how things work after mating. He never got a chance to learn or experience such things but he was grateful to have the people like Seokjin and Jimin around him. Both omegas are so lovely and nothing but supportive.

He feels good knowing his mate has the right people in his small circle who never hesitate to help in tough situations. Have a small friend circle but keep it real, like get yourself some do ordie kinda friends.

After lunch, jimin got busy with left house chores and jungkook wanted to help but Short Omega didn't let his guest do anything and told him to take some rest.

Jungkook was bored so he decided to try out the clothes he bought with Jimin the last day. He nibble his lips looking at the smoking sexy lingeries the orange-haired omega forced him to buy.

The most beautiful and expensive out of all sets was the golden flower chain rhinestones bikini. Those tiny pieces can't be even categorized as clothes. Blonde locked the guest room door before changing.

Jungkook was feeling a bit sweaty even though it was cloudy today.

Back In the kitchen, he was feeling hot but he ignored thinking it must be because of being in front of the stove.

The omega, one by one, tossed the clothes wearing the bikini set. By the time he was done changing, his body felt like burning on flames. It was very unusual that jungkook couldn't keep his mind clear enough to think of the possible reason behind the sudden hotness.

His thighs quaver at the smallest touch of fabric between his legs.

Blonde's face glimpsed a bit flushed as he felt the warm coil built inside his belly creating immense warmth.

Jungkook felt the wetness seeping between his thighs when he stared at himself in the mirror looking- oh so sexy. If taehyung would be here Then Alpha would jump on the blonde like the hungry wolf by now.

The thought of his alpha only thrived the sweet aching in his abdomen rise even more.

Omega's hands automatically commenced gliding down his body as the flames grows larger inside his stomach burning with an unknown desire.

The male omega let himself fall on the softness of the bad squirming and moving his body with sinful moans.It was getting so hot that jungkook felt like his insides were set on fire ashis mind became foggy.

Unknown to him, his fingers began caressing his blazing figure and halted right over his clit, caressing it through the jewelled panties.

Before the blonde knew he had already stuffed his four fingers knuckle deep into his insanely leaking mound.

"Ahh! A-alpha... P-please...nghh"The strings of whines and moans erupted from the blonde's parted red lips as he pushed his fingers as deep as he could, only to wail when he couldn't reach the spots his alpha's long fingers could.

"Taehyung! Tae- Anhhh! Please... Alpha! W-want you..." The omega desperately call out for his alpha while his tiny fingers fiercely moved in and out of his needy cunt- Completely Unaware to the fact that his mate can hear him clearly through their mind link.

Their bond has fully developed so now they can make communications through the mind links but only taehyung was conscious of this newly developed ability. Jungkook has yetto learn.

•••

In Seoul, a group of six alphas were settled in the meeting room as one of the alphas was giving a presentation about upcoming important projects of Kim's business.

Everyone was very focused on the presentation.

Everyone but taehyung?Our alpha was having a hard time controlling his arousal and needy pheromones as he can clearly hear his omega pleasuring himself while screaming his name.

What can be more pleasurable than hearing your mate scream your name in such desperation and need?It was fun as well as tortuous for taehyung. he couldn't help but smirk every time he heard his wife begging and pleading for his alpha husband.

The throbbing boner restrained in Alpha's grey formal pants was. unbearably painful at this point.

Taehyung was enjoying it until Yoongi got the call in the middle of the meeting attracting the attention of the others. He excused himself and went out to take a call.

When he returned inside, the short alpha quickly approached taehyung and whispered something in his ears which left taehyung's face pale with wide eyes.

"Umm, gentlemen. I apologize to end our meeting here. I have a personal emergency came up so I have to leave immediately. We will have this meeting again next month on the same date. Thank you." Taehyung formally apologized before sprinting out of the room leaving all the alphas bewilder.

"Yoongi, did Jimin say anything else?" Ravenette questioned with a.concerned voice.

"No, tae but jungkook would probably be in his heat by now. Jimin said he was experiencing symptoms from the early morning, must be his preheat." Yoongi replies opening the car door before sitting in the driving seat followed by taehyung in the passenger seat.

They drove like there was a race going on.

Back At Min's house, jimin was knocking on the door for the past hour. concerned for the omega who has locked himself in the guest room.

Jimin was done with the house chores when he smell it. the strong heat pheromones, He immediately gained the idea from the intense sweetness of jungkook's scent that omega was in heat.

Unfortunately, the blonde had locked the door so he couldn't get inside to check his condition.

The first heat after the mating is a very delicate phase for any omega and they will need their alpha till the end of the heat.

Jimin was worried because taehyung and Yoongi still have four hour's long  journey.

"Koo! Please open the door. I just want to know if you're okay?"

No answer came only soft whimpers and cries.

Pink-haired omega knew jungkook must be feeling distressed after not sensing his alpha close. He only has taehyung's shirt which carries Alpha's fading sandalwood scent,the only relief of jungkook between his intolerable abdominal cramps.

The pink head was getting all worked up outside. He kept calling Yoongi but he was driving so Jimin talked to taehyung informing him about whatever he could hear from inside.

In two hours blonde omega's heat has taken over completely.

He was withering in the sheets naked howling in pain and grief that his alpha wasn't there. His omega wolf was wailing for his mate to come and take care of them.

Even though taehyung was a little far away, alpha could still feel the pain, sadness, and his omega's desperate calls for him.

He was controlling himself from jumping out of the car to shift into his wolf form and make arun for his mate but it was still going to take time so he patiently sat trying to soothe his mate through the mind link but it was weak because jungkook still doesn't know how to use it.

Yoongi was driving the car to its max speed and they somehow made it back to the pack by driving four hours journey in two hours.

As soon as they reached home, taehyung ran inside the house as Jimin had opened the door in advance, yoongi Marched inside and Jimin hugged him tightly.

He got a bit panicked by the whole situation and Yoongi was quick to pick it from Jimin's distressed scent.

Taehyung broke the door in a single kick and rushed to his omega who was whimpering and reaching out for his alpha. Ravenette covered his naked body with the bed sheets and embraced jungkook tightly while scenting him to make the omega calm.

"Shh... It's okay. Alpha is here, pup."After scenting and being in the arms of Alpha, jungkook finally felt the pain subsides a little. He buried his face in Alpha's neck inhaling more sandalwood scent.

The entire room was reeking of jungkook's sweet lily scent mixed with now taehyung's sandalwood one.

The air was getting thicker by seconds and it started to affect taehyung as well.

Jungkook's heat was triggering his rut and Ravenette knew that if they didn't get out of there now then they'll surely end up occupying the min couples place which is not a good option because all alphas tend to be possessive over the personal space they live and share with their omega so taehyung don't want to create troubles for min couple.

He also won't be able to bear any other alpha's presence when his omega is in heat.

It's the very feral and instinctual stage for wolves so taehyung chose to leave before his rut whacks him.

The raven-haired dressed his omega in the first cloth he could get his hands upon which was a newly shopped short maroon red dress.

He scooped his sniffing omega in his arms and marched downstairs where the min couple was having a moment.

"Tae! Is jungkook alright?" Yoongi was quick to follow the almostrunning alpha.

"Yeah, but we need to leave before my rut triggers," Ravenette replies his breaths already getting heavy.

"But where would you both go?" Jimin stands beside his alpha watching the couple with worried eyes.

Even if he wants, jimin knows they can't let two mates in heat stay in their house.

"Where I used to spend my ruts before mating."Those were the last words from the alpha before he sat in the car settling his omega in the passenger seat and fleeing away at the speed of the racing car.

Yoongi and Jimin just watched the couple leave and only prayed that they both will stay safe and fine.

TBC...

I am extremely sorry. You all are so patient with me and I can't thankyou enough for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 13.6K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 ┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha ☕︎ ┊ ✎...
248K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
39K 2.2K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
26.1K 2.3K 26
Sequel to 'his baby omega' Started : 2024 - 02 - 17 Finished : 🚫 Warning: plagiarism is stealing. Comments I view as hateful or hurtful will be de...