My Prostitute Wife | Taekook

By HARDfujoshigirl_

A future alpha leader of second largest pack of korea meets an omega prostitute with beauty like an Aphrodite... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 22

853 61 6
By HARDfujoshigirl_

The silvery white dawn gradually showed brown-red, and the morning glow reflected on the window of the majestic house.

Jungkook squirmed in the warm hold of his alpha squinting his eyes at the fresh sunshine penetrating through the wide glasses. 

They were too exhausted to even move the curtains last night. The raven-haired was spooning his small omega holding him tight in sleep.

Omega beamed watching his alpha's calm resting features as he looked like a baby with his pouty lips and bread cheeks. 

At a times like this, jungkook really forgets tae is an alpha. The man looks too cute but it's just until he's asleep and till you don't look down from his eyes because his body was anything but adorable.

Blonde swallowed an excessive amount of saliva gathering in his mouth for having such unholy thoughts of his own alpha early in the morning.

"Stop it jungkookie. He's your alpha. Stop drooling over your own husband." Jungkook gave himself a fair amount of scolding before slowly removing his snoring husband's hands from his waist.

He tip-toed to the bathroom while taking a glance at the wall clock. It was 7 in the morning.

After completing his morning routine, jungkook wore appropriate clothes making himself look more presentable. He pressed a gentle kiss on his sleeping alpha's forehead adjusting the duvet over his mate. 

The omega skipped downstairs finding the living room all empty and silent. Soft dish rattling sounds were coming from the kitchen so blonde walked following the noise.

An old lady was trying to lift a huge pot full of hot water but she couldn't be able to do it with her shaking hands so the boiling water keep spilling our burning her hands a little. Jungkook instantly strode closer to the old woman grabbing rage clothes from the platform as he lifted the hot water pot and placed it on the counter.

The old woman was startled a bit at the sudden approach of unknown omega. She kept observing beautiful omega wetting the clean clothes under the sink water before reaching close to the female.

"Halmoni, you should be careful." Jungkook worriedly uttered while dabbing cold clothe around her burned hands.

The woman kept staring at the blonde figure with a confused yet weak gaze. 

"Who are you dear? I have never seen you in this house before." The lady asked in her vulnerable voice.

Jungkook smiled before bowing his head in respect.

"Sorry I should have introduce myself first. I'm Kim jungkook. Alpha taehyung's mate and... Wife. We just arrived last night." Blonde answered watching the woman's eyes go wide.

She stood silent observing jungkook from head to toe. Her stare harden for a few seconds but immediately turned into a wrinkly smile.

"Oh, dear! How can I not recognize you? My apologies ma'am." The aged woman apologized making jungkook shook his head.

"No no. Please call me jungkook, halmoni." The blonde pursed.

The lady grins at the kindness of the younger.

"My name is yun hye-mi. I'm the head 

maiden of this house. Please let me know if you ever need anything in here." Mrs. Yun introduced with a genuine grin.

"Halmoni, you don't have to be so formal with me." Blonde giggles showing his bunny teeth.

"You're our young master's mate, this is the least I can do." 

Jungkook softly giggles to hye-mi before looking around the kitchen.

"Do you need anything, honey?" Housemaid queries examining the blonde omega. 

She couldn't be able to take her eyes off of jungkook because she have never seen such ethereal omega in her 67 years long life. Blonde was clothed in most simplest clothes with no makeup nothing but it's as if, his simplicity was more captivating than the heavy makeup and richly dressed omegas out there. 

"Umm, actually I wanted to cook breakfast for everyone. Will you help me little bit, Mrs.yun?" 

The old lady tensed chuckling nervously.

"Honey, you don't have to. I make breakfast for everyone every day. I'll do it, you can sit here dear." 

"No, please let me do it." Jungkook insisted and Mrs. Yun sighed giving up.

She was helping omega to find ingredients he needed for cooking breakfast as she watched blonde cooking very skillfully.

In a very short time, Mrs. Yun and jungkook become comfortable as blonde kept talking non stop and old lady warmed up by his kind and soft nature. They were busy laughing at stories of taehyung's childhood when the high-pitched authoritative voice of the alpha woman made both figures flinch.

"Hyemi! Breakfast isn't served yet?" Mrs. Kim stormed inside the kitchen with bubbling rage.

Her eyes turned red when she caught the blonde figure standing in the kitchen with plates in his hands. The old housemaid was trembling in fear by now at the scary aura surrounding the mid-aged woman.

"How dare you step your dirty foot inside my kitchen?!" The alpha female approached the omega with almost Scarlett eyes. Jungkook was so taken aback by her sudden hollard.

"Who gave you permission to touch anything in my house huh? Who do you think you are? You filthy slut!" Mrs. Kim screeched making hyemi cower as jungkook backed away a little from the suffocating alpha scent of a woman.

She stepped forward as jungkook tried to breathe through his mouth. He was truly terrified and doesn't know what to do or say. 

"Do you think someone in this house would really want to eat the lousy food made by your dirty hands? Do you think that by doing all this you will get a place in here?" She kept taking steps and the blonde was poorly cornered by her.

"So listen here you whore of Seoul, you don't even deserve a servant's place in my house. no one! No one in this house wants to have anything touched by a filth like you! So don't ever step into my kitchen! Understand!? And hyemi! Prepare our breakfast quickly, no one here wants a breakfast cooked by a slut." Eunha yelled out as her intimidating alpha aura affected the blonde omega so much that he stayed rooted in his place with racing heartbeats. 

He had his eyes cascaded down all the time. even after Mrs. Kim left, jungkook stood rigid with eyes full of unshedded tears. 

Omega was trying his best not to break down at the woman's sharp heart piercing words. He didn't expect his first day at his mate's house would start like this. 

"J-jungkook-ah... Dear please go. Madam Kim is very short-tempered. I'll handle everything from here." Hyemi spoke gently holding omega's shaking shoulder.

Jungkook seized a few deep breaths before forcing a smile with slight teary eyes.

"No, halmoni. I won't. You can cook another breakfast but I'm going to serve this." Jungkook contended readying the hot breakfast and coffee. 

Housemaid tried to stop blonde but omega was also stubborn. He won't back down, he chooses this path so he has to be strong if he really wants to make his place in this house.

Jungkook was serving breakfast on the table when the head alpha of the pack entered the dining room.

The old man grimaced as soon as his eyes landed on the omega standing near the dinner table. Jungkook bowed but the old man didn't even bother give a single glance.

"What a bad start of morning." Old alpha mumbled but of course, jungkook can hear it as the voice was purposely loud and irritated enough to hear by anyone standing close clearly.

The blonde was about to serve when a a yell of eunha halted him.

"Are you deaf or something? Didn't you hear what I told you in the kitchen? Stop behaving like attention seeking bitch and move all this filth made by you out of our table." The alpha woman exclaimed grabbing a chair to sit, earning an amusing laugh from his husband. 

"Honey, do you know this whore stepped into our kitchen and had the audacity to cook all this dirt. He thinks we will be impressed by this acts of his and accept him in our family." Mrs. Kim disparaged looking jungkook up and down with a sick face.

Mr. Kim scoffed sliding the served plate of breakfast made by jungkook off of the table. Blonde stood in his place with balled fist at the elder alpha's actions. 

"Hyemi!? How long will it take huh? Or do you want me to fire you?!" Alpha lady of the house screamed in the kitchen's direction making an old woman hurriedly sprint out with their breakfast.

Jungkook's made breakfast was long forgotten and sided away by taehyung's mother. None of them even minded jungkook's presence and began devouring their breakfast in silence.

All the drama was seen by the yoongi standing at the front door of the house from the last 15 minutes. He felt really bad for jungkook. 

Suddenly alpha leader noticed his presence and called the pink-haired male to join them at the table.

"Oh! Yoongi. Come here and join us." 

"No, thank you Alpha. I had my breakfast at home." The short height alpha respectively denied.

Yoongi and jungkook's eyes locked and pink-haired alpha comforted the blonde through his eyes and tight-lipped smile. 

The hush of the dinner table was once again broken by neatly dressed young alpha.

As soon as taehyung stepped into the room, he already got the idea of what would have happened by the sour scent of his mate and breakfast plate lying on the floor near his father's feet. His mate was still standing a few chairs away from his parents, looking so lost and staring at space. 

Taehyung give a single glance at yoongi and strode near his mate.

"Angel, why are you standing? Come sit." Alpha gently approached his lost omega pulling out a chair for him. 

After settling his mate in the chair, taehyung sat beside the blonde looking at the table filled with variety of dishes.

His mother pushed a dish made by hyemi toward his son while giving a nasty smirk to omega.

"Here, son. Have this. Mrs. Yun made it so delicious. You should eat-" 

But her words were cut short in midway when taehyung picked up the dishes made by his mate pushing the plates offered by his mother away. 

"Baby, won't you serve me what you made for me with so much love?" Taehyung spoke staring at jungkook who have his doe eyes enlarged at his alpha's question.

Blonde nodded his head unsure but nonetheless served his husband a meal cooked by him. He was still feeling a little lost so taehyung moved the plate between them.

Blonde omega looked puzzled when taehyung handed him the spoon.

"Feed me, love." 

Omega was bewildered so were taehyung's parents. They were watching the couple so intensely that they might have burned their few aging brain cells.

The raven-haired alpha encouraged and in the end, jungkook has to feed him while he eats in between. 

In less than a few minutes, their plate was empty.

"Wow, darling. Your cooking skills are so amazing. It's my favorite. It's so delicious can I have some more, please? Seriously, I feel bad for those people who can't eat the food you cook but never mind not everyone has good taste like me right?" Taehyung playfully winked while filling his plate full with a variety of dishes once again.

Jungkook's lost-looking eyes sparkled and a soft smile made its way on his pouty lips. Yoongi was also controlling his laugh standing in the corner.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim were being livid with anger. Elder alpha had his jaw clenched at his own son's taunt while eunha was burning into ashes at how good his son was treating blonde omega.

Head alpha threw his spoon on the barely touched plate and left the table storming out of the room. 

"Taehyung! Where are your manners?" Eunha shouted but his son just gave her cold eyes.

"Where are yours, mother? Throwing away the food made by so much hard work and love. Scratch that, weren't you the one who used to teach me that we should respect the food given to us because our pack grows it with so much hard work? Where is it now hmm?" Taehyung mocked raising a brow at his furious mother.

Eunha didn't speak a word and jogged out of the room leaving her untouched breakfast behind.

Finally, taehyung turned to his mate who has again fallen silent.

"Koo, don't feel bad for them. If they don't care about your feelings then I won't care about theirs too." 

Blonde peeked at his alpha with a sad gaze breaking his mate's heart.

Ravenette pulled him onto his lap brushing his golden locks.

"Look, koo. Even if you don't tell me, I will still find out who behave wrong with you. I can feel your emotions. I know how much sad you were feeling so please don't try to hide it from me. Don't think that because of you I am spoiling the relationship between me and my parents. Trust me, they deserve this." Taehyung spoke out and jungkook smiled bunny at the end.

He was amazed at the fact that how does taehyung get everything about him so right. How can he guess so accurately about what is running inside his mind like every problem and question bugging him, it's so precise that he feels like his brain will be also connected with his mate.

But that's what understanding means. Mutual understanding is the main backbone of every happy relationship. 

What connects two souls aren't just love or attachments. It's understanding. 

Tbc...

Comment lots okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2.2K 26
Sequel to 'his baby omega' Started : 2024 - 02 - 17 Finished : 🚫 Warning: plagiarism is stealing. Comments I view as hateful or hurtful will be de...
75.5K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
104K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
285K 12.7K 39
A Love story of a true blood grand alpha and a true blood omega. A beautiful story of their beautiful love since childhood. Both are each other's sol...