My Prostitute Wife | Taekook

By HARDfujoshigirl_

A future alpha leader of second largest pack of korea meets an omega prostitute with beauty like an Aphrodite... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 18

1.1K 67 3
By HARDfujoshigirl_

In the noon, couple arrived home with very much pouty omega following tired sweaty alpha. They haven't talked on their way back to the cabin because jungkook almost dozed off while getting carried by his alpha.

Taehyung finished taking shower and the blonde was still settled on the couch with puffed cheeks and crossed arms. He looked adorable and his cheeks were so squeezable. 

Alpha knew the reason behind his mate's cute anger. He approached the huffing figure sitting beside him.

"Is my baby angry with me?" Taehyung asked trying his best not to smile because his mate looked rather soft than angry.

Omega just voiced a sassy 'Hmp' and turned his head to a different side. Now that's a killing level of cuteness because taehyung felt like squeezing and biting his wife.

"Koo~ darling what happened? What did I do?" Ravenette have a certain idea but he wants to confirm from the blonde.

"Yoh know what you did." Golden-haired replies head still turned opposite from alpha.

"because I didn't knot you?" Taehyung told the first thing he presumed for blonde's anger. 

Jungkook nodded watching his mate sigh from the corner of his eyes.

"Baby, I didn't knot you because I was worried you might catch this time."

"Catch what?" Omega raised an eyebrow now totally facing alpha.

"I mean the chances of you getting pregnant would have been high after our mating night and I don't want to force pups on you without your consent," Taehyung explained and all the anger vanished from the blonde's face.

For a second, jungkook didn't know what to say or which god to thank because he felt like the luckiest omega on earth.

"Tae, you have all the rights on me and you have all my consent. I know you won't ever misuse it." Blonde said caressing his mate's cheek with so much love as his husband grin boxy kissing his palm. 

But a sudden query made jungkook curious.

"But tae, is it possible for me to get pregnant out of my heat?" 

"I'm heir alpha, babe. If I could knot you out of my rut then, of course, I can impregnate you out of your heat cycle." 

"Ohh. I keep forgetting that." The Omega made 'o' with his lips and taehyung couldn't resist anymore. 

He took a pink pout in his mouth sucking and munching on it like candy.

"Mmm!" Blonde whined lightly punching his mate's chest to stop him from dining on his lips.

When taehyung moved, jungkook launched himself on the alpha biting the man on his nose and cheeks little hard that now alpha looked like he got attacked by a newborn baby growing teeth.

"Ow ow, babe. Your canines hurt." Taehyung cried out but his wife climbed on top of his lap and began sucking on the skin of his sharp jawline and neck.  Now, taehyung looked like he was stricken by a bunny because jungkook's front tooth left unique marks between hickeys.

All the while alpha was chuckling and smiling letting his mate bite and suck all he wants.

A few minutes later, jungkook felt pleased with his craftwork. There wasn't a single spot left unmarked by his bunny teeth. 

"Satisfied?" Raven head alpha asked with a gentle smile receiving an energetic toothed grin and a big bear hug.

"Now it's my turn!" Taehyung manhandled his stunned wife placing him underneath while he hover above with the naughtiest smirk.

"No tae tae!" Jungkook giggled when his mate suddenly turned into a tickle monster.

They were laughing so much that their stomach started to hurt and jungkook had already tears in the corner of his eyes because of laughing and taehyung was still panting above him from all the fun.

Blonde pulled his husband close placing a long peck on his lips after calming down.

"I love you." Omega confessed with glassy eyes reflecting taehyung's face as if his alpha is the only one who have right to live there. 

"I love you so much more, Koo." Alpha confessed back brushing their nose.

"No matter what taehyung, don't ever leave my side or ... Or I'll di-" 

"Shh..." Ravenette shook his head covering omega's mouth with his hand.

"I'm not leaving you, jungkook. Never... No matter what I'll keep holding your hands." 

The soft moment quickly turned into something serious yet special. Taehyung knows his mate needs some time to accept that he is not gonna leave and he won't disappear from his life. Omegas tends to have these little insecurities and emotional moments after getting mated. They need constant reassurance from their alpha that they will be by omega's side for the rest of their lives and won't ever leave them for anyone. 

Alpha comforted his omega throughout his emotional phase and kept whispering promising words.

Their bodies and souls are connected now and even if anyone tries, the bond won't break. 

Jungkook was just afraid of certain things. It happens when you've suffered your whole life looking for that particular comfort, affection and happiness but only received coldness and cruelty from your own blood relations.

He was scared that he had finally received his happiness in form of his alpha, his mate and now the blonde is afraid of losing him. He knows the storm is on their way and it will reach sooner or later. 

His alpha's scent engulfed the place making it smell like it has just rained in the sandalwood forest. Jungkook calmed down immediately feeling relaxed. All his worries and stress disappeared melting into taehyung's magical scent.

An alpha's scent was never meant to make their mate submit, it was to provide them comfort, serenity and protection but society and old culture started to use it to plant control and fear in omegas. It was meant to calm them but it becomes something they feared the most now. Most of the omega felt suffocated and always feel like their bodies are forcing submission on them whenever alphas spread their heavy scent.

Taehyung never liked these controlling kinds of stuff. He would never do something which can lead his omega to feel uneasy or afraid.

"Babe? Do you wanna sleep? I'll make dinner. Get some rest." Alpha mumbled in a soft voice not wanting to disturb his almost-dozing omega. 

Blonde only hummed hiding his emerald orbs behind his long lashes and heavy falling eyelids.

Alpha pressed a soft kiss on his mate's forehead before covering him with the fluffy warm blanket. He lit the fireplace to keep his omega warm as it was almost night. 

The man worked in kitchen cooking the dinner and trying his best to make as much as less voice he could. He really doesn't want to disturb his beautiful wife's peaceful sleep. 

After setting the dinner table, Ravenette woke his mate with feather-like kisses all over later's a a pretty face.

"Dinner ready, pup." The gentle voice of the alpha awakened blonde as he made grabby hands towards his alpha.

Taehyung didn't waste a second lifting his mate to the dinner table and placed him on his lap as jungkook snuggled cozily in the alpha's big warm chest. 

"Love, come on... Time to eat." Alpha ushered.

"Feed me." 

Well, whose taehyung to refuse?

"Yes, my queen." Omega blushed at the title as he observed how taehyung was spoon-feeding him before blowing air on the noodles to cool them down and then feeding the blonde.

Not only the title, but taehyung really treats jungkook like his queen.

Soon they clean up and the couple were all cuddled up in front of the fireplace after having a glass of wine as they settled on the single couch with taehyung's one hand holding a book and the other rubbing his cuddly omega's back. 

The whole setup felt so cozy that they just wanted time to stop right there.

"Alpha." A soft call of omega made taehyung look up from his book.

He nodded telling omega to continue.

"Umm... I was thinking about uhh training." Blonde finds it hard to speak.

"Training?" 

"Yeah training to shift into my wolf form." 

"Ohh. Then we can start tomorrow only if you're feeling ready. By the way, when did your wolf connect to you again after you lose connection?" Alpha curiously inquired of.

"Maybe a year later. My wolf returned and we started talking but I never shifted after it so I don't know how we will start." Jungkook nervously bit his lips replying.

"Hmm... It's gonna be a tough task but let's see what we can do. If needed then I've to get help from my wolf and we will keep it for the last option." Ravenette informed making a golden-haired nod.

The couple's attention was stolen by a knock on the door and for a moment both's hearts stopped. Taehyung signaled jungkook to keep quiet by putting his index on his lips.

An air of ease passed when namjoon called for taehyung. The couple sighed a breath as taehyung went to open the door.

"did we interrupt something?" tall omega asked eyeing the angry red blotches all over raven haired's neck.

"No and Hyung, you scared us," Ravenette complained but let the couple inside without caring about covering his neck.

As soon as jungkook saw seokjin all his sleep was thrown out of the window and he ran into the arms of older omega burying himself in the mild lavender and vanilla scent. 

"Jungkookie. You look so healthy." The jin spoke holding the blonde's chubby cheeks. Well, jungkook hasn't noticed but his weight has indeed raised.

"Looks like taehyung's love have started to take effect huh?" The chestnut-haired teased making jungkook whine and flush.

"Hyung~"

"Okay sorry sorry. I won't tease you and oh! Is that your mating bite?" The older's eyes caught the all-healed sealed and gorgeous mark adorning on blonde omega's neck.

Jungkook shyly nodded letting seokjin observe it.

"It's beautiful," Seokjin mumbled mesmerized by the fresh mark on jungkook's neck.

Blonde beams at the compliment. Taehyung gave him the most beautiful mark.

"Hyung, why did you guys come this late at night? Is everything alright?" The raven-haired alpha queried as the couple sat on the bigger couch in front of taehyung and jungkook also joined sitting beside his mate.

"Yoongi called," Namjoon spoke and a a pair in the front tensed.

"Your father has begun the search and there are chances that they'll find you in a week or two. Your grandpa found out about your court marriage through his friend working in court." The older alpha informed and blonde pressed himself closer to his alpha.

"So how's my father feeling about it?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, he won't be jumping in happiness and preparing for a joyful welcome, right? He's mad. Your grandpa is losing it after getting the news." Seokjin sassed making his mate rub his back to calm the omega down.

Nobody utters a word for a good few minutes.

"Don't worry, tae. I know you'll handle it. I trust you." Namjoon assured understanding of alpha's tension and Taehyung bounced his head in reply.

"So are you guys enjoying living in here? We are sorry for not being able to provide our best." Older omega converted the conversation after sensing a thick tension in the air. 

"No no Hyung. It's really comfortable here. We're loving it here." Jungkook replied giving taehyung a light smile.

"But why do you come at this hour? It's not safe." Taehyung didn't like how they came into the woods at a such late hour. Even though there's nothing to fear, being careful is always best.

"Actually, I and Joon were waiting for the pack to quiet down a little. There are fewer chances of encounter pack members at this hour that's why." Jin retorts.

"Alright, then we should leave now. We were only here to check on you guys and transfer you this news." Namjoon spoke standing up with his mate.

They all walked out as seokjin gave a bag full of groceries to the blonde who appreciated thanking older.

"Taehyung, don't let your fear drag your courage down. If you get afraid then jungkook will also get panicked so be strong. Remember what, why and who you're fighting for." 

The older alpha's advice gave taehyung the courage and encouragement he was in need of. 

The elder Kim couple departed giving the couple resilience. 

It's gonna be the hardest battle of taehyung's life but he's not backing up. 

He's gonna fight for his love until his last breath. 

TBC...

Hope I'm not too late for an update (⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 2.2K 25
Sequel to 'his baby omega' Started : 2024 - 02 - 17 Finished : 🚫 Warning: plagiarism is stealing. Comments I view as hateful or hurtful will be de...
228K 6.6K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
821K 53.8K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
52.5K 3.6K 19
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book💙🌟 Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...