๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐Ž๐›๏ฟฝ...

By jeontrvjk9704

๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ง... More

CHARACTERS AND DISCLAIMER
A note to readersโš ๏ธ
Chapter 1 - Dark
Chapter 2 - Min YN
Chapter 3 - Jeon Jungkook aka JK
Chapter 4 - The Sequel
Chapter 5 - Mission YN
Chapter 6 - Done
Chapter 7 - Stop you
Chapter 8 - His ways
Chapter 9 - Intimidating
Chapter 10 - Sweet torture
Chapter 11 - Sequel
Chapter 12 - Sweet
Chapter 13 - Continuation
Chapter 14 - Fantasy
Chapter 15 - Party
Chapter 16 - Make me
Chapter 17 - I don't
Chapter 18 - 25
Chapter 19 - Special celebration
Chapter 20 - Steamy
Chapter 21 - Are we?
Chapter 22 - open up
Chapter 23 - its time
Chapter 24 - You!!!!
Chapter 25 - I never expected
Chapter 26 - its ok to be not ok
Chapter 27 - healing you Pt. 1
Chapter 28 - healing you pt. 2
Chapter 29 - The Stalker
Chapter 30 - Seducing you
Chapter 31 - Treat me YN
Chapter 32 - A bit from childhood days
Chapter 33 - I regret
Chapter 34 - Party 2 (feat. Min Min)
Chapter 35 - Daddy
Chapter 36 - Home
Chapter 37 - Revelation
Chapter 38 - Hard but right
Chapter 39 - My confession
Chapter 40 - out of control
Chapter 41 - Broken
Chapter 42 - Leave you
Chapter 43 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 44 - Missing
Chapter 46 - Hope
Chapter 47 - We met again
Chapter 48 - Found you
Chapter 49 - What title you wanna give us?
Chapter 50 - Forever You and I
Author's note
Book cover

Chapter 45 - Chance

1.8K 82 15
By jeontrvjk9704

A/N pov

OTP

Kang Nari - hello Jeon Corporation?

Receptionist - yes, how can I help you?

Kang Nari - Can I get an appointment with Mr. Jeon Jungkook?

Receptionist - for appointments you have to contact Mr. Kwon Jinhyuk as he's the personal secretary of Mr. Jeon.

Kang Nari - Okay, so how can I reach Mr. Kwon?

Receptionist - let me just check and I'll update you soon.

Kang Nari - sure.

The phone call ended. Soon, she received a number in the text message and it was Jinhyuk's number.
She immediately contacted him.

OTP

Nari - hello Mr. Kwon?

JH - yes, how can I help you?

Nari - could you please get me an appointment with Mr. Jeon Jungkook?

JH - may I know your name please?

Nari - I'm Kang Nari.

JH - Ms. Kang, I'm so sorry to inform you that all of his schedules for this month has already been planned and it's nearly impossible to squeeze this in between his busy schedule. I can arrange it only after this month.

Nari - I just need a good 5 minutes with him and—

JH - I'm sorry but I'm helpless.

She was left with no choice other than dragging her best friend's name to this matter to get the thing done.

Nari - actually I'm Dr. Jeon YN's friend... Dr. Kang Nari..

JH - w-what?? Can you hold up for a minute? Let me just have a talk with sir.

Nari - sure.

He left the phone on hold and went to Jungkook's cabin to talk about this.

Jk pov

I heard a knock at the door and I asked the person at the other side to enter and it was Jinhyuk. He seemed sort of nervous and I guess it's something which can trigger me. I leaned back on my chair and looked at him letting my silence speak,

Jinhyuk - sir, I just wanted to ask if you are comfortable if I arrange an appointment of Dr. Kang Nari with you today?

Kang Nari, this name seems so familiar to me, I was thinking deeply and that's when I heard a name which I yearned to hear from someone in these months.

Jinhyuk - it's Ms. YN's best friend.

I don't know why but YN's name lit up my messed up mind, that was her effect on me, she can even make a wilted rose come to life. I badly wanted to know if YN's the one who is sending Kang Nari to me or is there something else. Anyways I badly want to know how she's doing as it's been months since we even talked.

Jk - arrange it by 5.30pm today.

Jinhyuk - okay sir.

He left the cabin and I couldn't wait to listen about YN from Dr. Nari. Today I have a board meeting at 5 and I guess it will be over by 5.30,  it's not like I'm yearning to attend this meeting anyways, but as a CEO I just want to ask about the current status of our ongoing project, the economic development the company made this month, some suggestions and that's it. Meeting done.

I looked at my wrist watch and it was only 2.30pm now and I have to wait for 3 hours to listen from Dr. Kang Nari. That's when it clicked me that I didn't had my lunch, not to mention that I don't have the appetite either. Guess one cappuccino will be enough to keep me active all day long.

Meanwhile

Kang Nari POV

Finally I got the appointment to meet him. After my best friend Jeon YN told me everything, I was completely speechless, I really felt what the hell is wrong with them? They are grown ass adults  but still  behaving like a child, I swear to my life while saying this, they clearly know both can't live without each other still what the fuck is wrong with them? I don't know. YN visited me one day and started explaining everything finally ending up crying hard. I hugged her so that I can give some sort of comfort, but trust me, no one can give the comfort she needs other than her own husband. She loves him a lot and wants to live the entire life with him, but she said he had his own reasons to push her away which was eventually painful for him too.

But to some extent, if you think from their point of views, they were also helpless, unable to express what they feel about each other, the desire to not break a promise, the frightened heart not willing to give the love of his life into the hands of death of their enemies, the tensed air surrounding them, everything was a big threatening to their relationship and that eventually led them to get separated thinking that would be the best decision ever, but trust me it was the worst.

I badly want my friend to be happy again, living her best life with her best half, but she's devoid of that special element or say an essence which made her the real YN as only Jungkook can add that essence to her, or say he's the essence that she needs. I know she's hiding everything beneath her to not make it too obvious about how she feels, but she's pathetic when she's with me as I can read her well. Sometimes she's an open book and anyone can read her mind.

To be honest, I'm trying my luck of making them together or atleast make them realize that it's better to live together again rather than living like two dead souls wishing wellness for each other which is completely useless and Yoongi oppa is also with me for this.
Anyways I'm expecting him to ask about her and I'm gonna say the truth without any sugar-coating.

It's already 5 now and I guess I should get going to his company.

Jk Pov

I was in the middle of a meeting but my mind couldn't rest or listen to them as I badly want to ask Dr. Kang Nari about YN. Right now instead of the charts and graphs of the progress our company made this year, her face occupied my mind and I just wonder why was Nari holding up this meeting. I know that someone was eyeing me and it's my crime partner, the blondie Mr. Park Jimin.

These days, he was being too sarcastic about my living condition, about my helplessness and I don't have a better reply to give him other than just accepting the naked truth that comes out of his mouth. He have been in relationships, hook up things, one night stands, but whatever he says is just damn right.

He really wants to get settled now and become a one woman's man forever, past is always a past but the thing is he's not getting a woman of his desire and that's too ironical.

Jimin could sense that I was not at all concentrating in the meeting and I failed miserably to act like I was.

Finally  Jinhyuk knocked at the door and indicated that she was here, so I stood up from the chair and said, "Meeting dispersed" And I left the Hall immediately.

I entered my cabin and saw Dr. Nari sitting on the chair opposite to mine, she stood up on seeing me and I indicated her to have a seat.

After I settled myself, I asked,

Jk - so? Dr. Kang, your purpose of visit?

Nari - well, I-I just wanted to invite you for my wedding.

Jk - oh.. Congratulations Dr. Kang.. But I'm sorry to say that I can't—
She interrupted me,

Nari - YN will be there too.

I became silent.. Totally silent as I was processing her words, but she spoke again,

Nari - she will be at the wedding and it will be good if she saw you at the event so that she can get some... You know.. Peace of mind?

Jk - excuse me? How is she now?

Nari - it would be a lie if I say that she's perfectly alright and trying move on in her life. She's still stuck in the past and doesn't want to let go. I miss her old self and I think it will be good if you guys meet and have some talk maybe. Also, it will make me happy to see my friend and her husband at my wedding.

Jk - Dr. Nari, I don't think that's a good idea though—

Nari - just stop these acts Mr. Jeon, I know that you're a mafia and yeah the most wanted man, but let me tell you one thing, I know everything as I have been observing it from the beginning. I'm not asking you to take her with you, but I would rather be the happiest to see YN getting back to her love of life. Let me be honest, she still loves you and that Alexis is again roaming behind her back as rumours are spreading that she's separated. I don't want her to get disturbed with any of those shits with Alexis because that's a closed chapter in her life and one of the worst. If he sees you along with YN on my wedding day, it will do good to her. If you do care for her and still believe that these 11 months were special to you just like how she believes, please do consider this and come for the wedding. You both need a proper medicament to cure the broken hearts.

She just smiled after placing the invitation card on my table. I was completely silent by now knowing that YN is also undergoing one of the worst time as of me. Every night I used to think about our moments and always wondered if she was also thinking the same. I am sad to know that she's struggling to move on and that's what I was also trying to do.

I think attending the wedding will be the most peaceful thing that I can do to my heart, mind and body because I was lacking the thing called 'life' in my living system.

If possible I want to have a word with her, atleast a greeting so that I can hear her voice. My ears were aching to listen to her voice calling me Jungkook or whatever that comes out from her pretty mouth, my eyes are aching and yearning to see one of the most beautiful woman, my lips are eager to kiss those plumpy soft lips again and my hands are aching to hold her by the waist and hug her.

I already started missing her and that's when I looked at the door to find that Nari was about to bump with Jimin and I could see his flirtatious smile, but she just walked away after bowing to him probably uttering a sorry. He just looked back once again towards her direction and eyed me after winking. I just chuckled at his behavior and he asked me,

Jm - who was the girl? What's her name and why did she come to your cabin?

Jk - not your business bro.

Jm - c'mon man. What's wrong in sharing an information which might be useful for me in future?

Jk - she's Dr. Kang Nari, YN's friend. Anyways she's taken and came here to invite me for her wedding.

I showed him the wedding card and immediately his facial expressions changed. He clenched his hands at his chest and became dramatic as if he had a heart attack.

Jm - why do girls of my type are always taken? First it was YN and now her?

I snapped my eyes towards his direction as I clearly didn't like him saying that YN's his type.

Jm - c'mon what's wrong in bringing YN'S name huh? Anyways you left her just for the sake of seeing YN happy with someone who can give the best, so why can't it be me?

Jk - fucking stop these talks Jimin. You know very well that I get triggered when you bring this up and you're repeating the same mistake again and again. Don't make my gun warn you for the last time.

Jm - c'mon bro, you still love her and it's okay to restart again. You know, it's okay to be not okay.

Jk - you won't get it...

Jm - you're really a dumbass and you're trying hard to prove it to me daily and I'm really tired to call you a stupid. Duh!!

Jk - if you are done insulting me then please get the hell out of here.

Jm - I also want to join you for the wedding.

Jk - you can't.

Jm - c'mon, I know YN will be there and trust me I won't flirt with her, instead I just want to have a talk with her as it's been months since I saw her. Not to lie, but she's rather a nice company.

Sadness spread over me now and I saw Jimin tucking his hands inside his pockets while huffing out a good amount of breathe.

Jm - how long will you be like this? I shouldn't be saying this, but it's sad to see you like this Jeon. Just wake up from this trance and open your eyes to face the reality, either you move on from her or else just grab your girl again. You're reluctant to do both and wasting your time, just gather up some courage—

Jk - it would be better if we stop this talk as it will not end in a good way.

I faced him with some fierceness showing that I'm completely alright when clearly I wasn't. He just sighed out in anger and almost shouted, "fuck you Jeon" And walked away from my cabin.

Yeah I needed that. Ofc I was provocative and provoked Jimin to put an end to this topic because all of his words were too sharp as daggers and it stabbed my heart badly. I don't want him to remind me of my possibilities to get her back because once I'm determined, I won't back out from accomplishing it. Anyways, I finalised to attend the wedding and want to see her again.

Let's see what will happen in further chapters....

See you with a new update tomorrow 😌🙂✨

Bye guys..
Please do vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.1K 22
It all happened in winter, in a remote village in Gangwon-do, Seoul, where the beautiful village was covered with blankets of snow and the frequent...
36.2K 1.4K 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...
1.1M 31.2K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
45.6K 2K 46
Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according to them. Being the most protected f...