My Prostitute Wife | Taekook

By HARDfujoshigirl_

A future alpha leader of second largest pack of korea meets an omega prostitute with beauty like an Aphrodite... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 17

1.1K 74 0
By HARDfujoshigirl_

It's been two days since the new moon elapsed. The mated couple had been joined to the hips. They can't even bear the three-foot distance between them. Always stuck together cuddling, kissing and touching. It has become their new love language in a mere two days old daily routine.

After taking run in the wilderness, taehyung thought about taking his omega out for some fresh air. Jungkook must be bored staying all day in the house while taehyung goes out for runs and collects wood for the fireplace.

Today, alpha thought of taking his mate with him to amass and chop some wood in the forest. The atmosphere wasn't chilly, it was rather sunny today. Soothing clear blue sky and nice warm air. Usually,  jungle is cold when they had shifted to the place but trees also have their sunny days.

"Darling?" Taehyung peeked inside the kitchen while getting ready to go out. 

After finding the kitchen empty, alpha checked their bedroom where his mate was folding their washed and dried clothes in a neat pile. 

"Baby." Taehyung spoke to get his wife's attention who was too immersed in his task.

"Hmm, you needed something alpha?"  Blonde asked watching his mate approaching him. 

"I am gonna go chop some wood for a fireplace but I was wondering if you want to come along with me? Weather is also nice outside, so wanna join me, love?" Taehyung asked looking at his mate with hopeful eyes. He would love to have the company of his wife. That's how it is been since they've mated. Taehyung don't want to be separated from his mate and his alpha wanted their mate to stay before his eyes almost every second.

Jungkook thought a little looking at a pile of clothes, it was his last chore and they have already finished their lunch so he don't really have anything to do after this so why not go outside? It's been days since he has stepped outside after their mating. 

"Okay alpha. Please give me a minute I'll change my cl-"

"It's fine. There will be no one so don't worry plus this dress looks nice on you. You won't feel the heat in this. It's little warm outside so don't change it." Taehyung ensured not leaving any chances to compliment his mate. It has become a habit and jungkook always feels giddy whenever his alpha praises him.

They locked their wooden cabin house and walked into the woods, holding hands. Taehyung doesn't want his mate to get lost or left behind while he leads the way so he held his wife's hand in a gentle but firm grip. 

Jungkook couldn't keep his smile when he saw his alpha being all caring and protective. He loves how taehyung always thought about him like he did today. Alpha is very thoughtful to bring him outside. Maybe if there was some other alpha then they wouldn't have cared about such things. They are most likely to keep their mates locked at home all day just because they don't want any outsider to look at what is theirs so poor omegas are always locked into four walls of the house. So cruel.

The couple arrived at the spot where the woods were less dense and the sun can spread its glowing sheen upon the earth. Blonde saw a few already fallen trees around. It must be because of strong winds and storms. 

"Babe, sit here. It's a shade here so sunlight won't come on you directly. I'll cut that tree over there." Ravenette said helping his wife sit on the long log under the shade of a tall tree. 

Taehyung brought the axe with him so he commenced his work collecting heavy logs from around and placing them in the center just a little far from where jungkook is sitting but still close enough for him to be seen by his mate. 

Jungkook admired his alpha's strength when raven haired lifted a heavy trunk of wood on his shoulder and throw it on the ground. Blonde realised It was indeed hot today.

After gathering enough, alpha brought the axe and took his t-shirt off making blonde squirm in his place as Ravenette threw his discarded white t-shirt over his shoulder looking like a hottest greek god.

Taehyung tossed the t-shirt in direction of his omega who catch the clothe skillfully and his alpha smirked watching his wife sniffing his sweaty t-shirt. Raven-haired is well-known of the fact that his mate can't resist his scent after mating with him.

He got back to work chopping big logs into smaller pieces with his powerful strength. With one hit of a sharp axe and the thickest wood was parted into two pieces. It was a thrilling scene to watch alpha showing his strength and flexing all his hard muscles. 

Jungkook gulped at the sight. The fierce coil of heat keep bubbling in his abdomen and increasing by every minute when his gaze followed the sweat disappearing into alpha's lowly hanging pants. 

Gosh, he was feeling hotter than the sun above his head. 

A very filthy thought came across the blonde's mind as he made himself comfortable over the fallen log of the tree with keeping his mischievous grassy eyes on his half-naked husband's figure.

If taehyung can tease him then why should he hold back and only feel shy? He's not that innocent. Yes, he was feeling a little skittish on their first night but not anymore. Taehyung is his now...His alpha. So he's not going to hold back his desires.

After shifting himself into a comfortable position, omega called his alpha with the same evil swimming through his eyes and teasing smile adorning his cherry-kissed lips.

"Tae." 

"Hmm," the man only hummed without looking at his mate.

Jungkook felt little mad at the answer but he was not going to give up so he tried again.

"Taehyungie..." 

Again he got a small 'yeah' in response with Ravenette's fox visions still concentrating on aiming the axe at the right point on wood chunk.

Feeling unbelievably discouraged, blonde huffed but then his omega reminded him of a perfect call that no alpha can avoid.

"Alpha ~" jungkook calls in an almost moaning tone and taehyung immediately snapped his head in the  direction of said voice, almost breaking his neck in the process.

His midnight globes expanded looking at the position of his omega.

Blonde had a hem of his flowy white dress between his front bunny teeth, legs spread open wide... left on the log and right on the small branch growing out of the trunk.

But it wasn't what stole taehyung's breath away... The thing is, his naughty omega had no panties on. He was completely bare in open. 

The raven-haired alpha's mouth literally flooded with excessive amount of saliva but his Wolf's growl reminded him that they are in the open place and their omega is showing his most intimate parts where anyone can see him.

The low growl emitted from taehyung's throat and he strode closer to his mate in long two steps. He controlled another growl threatening to come out as he don't want jungkook to feel uneasy. 

He is dominant but not a fool. He knows when to stop.

"Koo... We are in an open baby. What if someone sa-"

"Are you afraid of doing it here, alpha?" Blonde challenged staring directly into Ravenette's sharpening eyes.

Now that hit right on the spot, taehyung's alpha's pride. 

Omega can see the tightly clenched jaw of his alpha.

"What? Can't do it? Fine, I think I'll have to wait-" 

Jungkook's mouth shut with pair of lips roughly collapsing on his pink glossy ones. An impatient tongue exploring his mouth with roughness and blonde can only groan at the feeling.

Taehyung's hand made its way down in smooth slide and with harsh movement, cupped the fat mound giving it a few slaps which forced the high-pitched muffled moan from the golden-haired omega.

Alpha only let his wife go when he felt dampness spreading all over his palm. He smirked looking at his omega with intense eyes and jungkook can only swallow with widened doe gaze when Ravenette licked a fat strip of his plam covered with blonde's juices.

"Baby, you taste so fucking good, so divinely delicious that I can get a hangover just by tasting you." Taehyung uttered making jungkook's cheeks flush into the prettiest pink.

Raven head alpha began marking his lover, his mouth busy painting blonde's collarbones and cleavage all red and purple.

His hands skated a little further down as his middle and ring fingers poking at omega's entrance. 

Omega gasped when he felt two long fingers intruding inside,curling so deliciously on all the right spots. He felt like jelly in alpha's arms.

The sensation against his sweet spots left him soaking wet down there.

"So wet. Just for me. All for me." Taehyung growled moving his magical fingers in a pleasurable way making the blonde's small body tremble in rapture.

In less than two minutes, Ravenette's four fingers were already in-depth of the blonde's velvety cavern. Alpha's palm soaked completely in his omega's slick, he was leaking crazy.

Taehyung retrieved his hand earning a needy whine from his mate who looked almost on the verge of losing his mind to pleasure lands.

The alpha let out a playful chuckle which turned into a deep groan when jungkook pressed his small hand over his clothed boner. 

"Alpha... Want you now." The desperation in his voice made Ravenette more excited as he lifted the omega from his thighs and paced towards the tall tree behind them.

The back of the blonde was supported by a trunk of lush green timber. His long legs wrapped around alpha's waist like wild vines on the trees for better support.

Both stared at each other with devoted and passionate eyes. Their lips once again met.

Jungkook's lips felt soft, almost silken, and pillowy against taehyung's chapped ones.  Both could feel the soft tickle of breath beneath their nose, fingers carding through hair as they breathed each other's thickening scents .

One of the hands of blonde worked between them on alpha's loosely hanging pants.

Taehyung only moved when his omega kept dragging his hands in rhythmic sync over his freed manhood. 

They were so desperate to feel each other. Their bodies and wolves begging to be connected again in just more than one way as their souls have already molded into one.

Their glued lips only separated when their bodies couldn't take any more of the emptiness. 

Alpha supported omega's body with his single hand and guiding his huge raw cock inside with the other. 

As soon as the intense heat engulfed the most sensitive part of his body, the alpha let out a deep guttural sound followed by a loud moan.

As if feeling happy Jungkook's insides kept adjusting and squeezing the twitching shaft into a tight wet grip.

"Your insides will make me go crazy, baby... Fuck!" The alpha spoke cursing when he felt like knotting just by the incredible heat. It took everything in Taehyung's will power not to cum right at that moment. That's how good it felt to be inside his mate.

"A-alpha... Please move..." Golden-haired almost begged feeling the delicious stretch replenishing the emptiness of his soul.

That was the last string of alpha's self-control and in the next moment, his hips collided with a sharp jab against the blonde's peachy soft jiggling butt.

Jungkook almost screamed at the harsh slam but alpha was quick enough to drink all his moans attaching their starving mouth once again.

The excitement of doing something so intimate in an open place brings a different kind of arousing phenomenon. 

The series of muffled moans followed by skin slapping again skin filled the peaceful environment of the forest. The occasional breeze of musky woodland wind left both figures trembling and seeking each other's warmth more and more. 

Omega's lush green orbs similar to their surroundings rolled back in exhilaration as his husband ripped the front buttons of his angel white dress revealing baby pink under clothe. 

Taehyung buried his nose in deep cleavage biting on the plum flesh. He moved the pink fabric down keeping it under big milkers of his omega. 

His mouth locked on the cherry shaded nipples hungrily giving both plums equal attention as jungkook pressed his hungry alpha's head more into the softness.

"Uhmm t-tae ... close...nghh.." 

Omega couldn't be able to keep up with the raw pleasure his alpha's cock and mouth were providing. His entire body felt sparks of electricity whenever his prostate was jabbed by stiffness.

It doesn't take long for the blonde to release a clear transparent fluid all over the rock-hard veiny cock which was continuously disappearing in his now dripping cunt. 

Taehyung was close when his omega's wet walls sucked him deeper inside making  the tip of his cock enter the cervix of his omega. 

His alpha was screaming for him to knot their mate and give omega his powerful seeds for healthy pups.

But Ravenette has to control because hier alphas have potent seeds which can impregnate omegas even out of their heat cycle. They don't need to be in a rut to knot their mates and taehyung was sure if he knots jungkook one more time then his omega will definitely end up pregnant.

It's not that he has any problem with it, hell he's desperate to have pups with jungkook but he won't do it until his mate doesn't give him verbal approval to impregnate him because at the end, it's jungkook's body so he has the full rights to decide whether he is ready for pups or not. Taehyung won't force him to carry the pups if he isn't willing.

Between such thoughts, Ravenette pull out his swollen cock and came all over his mate's flower making jungkook whine at the sudden hollowness. 

Blonde saw his alpha's almost formed knot at the base as he looked up to meet his questioning emerald spheres with ebony ones.

"W-why didn't you knot me?" Omega asked in a slightly discontented voice.

Taehyung panted heavily putting his mate back on his feet but still supporting his body. 

The alpha only replied with a single shake of the head which made jungkook feel little hurt and pout in sadness. He watched raven haired straighten their withered clothes before lifting jungkook in his arms.

"Let's go home. It's late." 

TBC...

I am sincerely sorry for the late updates of this week, hoomans. I will try not to let it happen again. 

Hope everyone is enjoying and why comments are decreasing. Please comment. it gives me so much motivation. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 13.6K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 ┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha ☕︎ ┊ ✎...
338K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
285K 12.7K 39
A Love story of a true blood grand alpha and a true blood omega. A beautiful story of their beautiful love since childhood. Both are each other's sol...
5.1M 190K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...