My Prostitute Wife | Taekook

By HARDfujoshigirl_

A future alpha leader of second largest pack of korea meets an omega prostitute with beauty like an Aphrodite... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 5

1.6K 109 6
By HARDfujoshigirl_

It was a long day for taehyung. He couldn't control his thoughts about venus. His mind was only filled with a specific blonde Omega,  alpha was chanting his name instead of breathing and his heartbeats increased each time omega's thoughts passed through his brain. His alpha wolf was going crazy inside, ready to unleash and take what is supposedly his. His omega.

Raven-haired was going all crazy within his own perceptions when his childhood best friend showed up sitting beside the stressed alpha. Taehyung's pheromones were all sour and suffocating the place.

"Calm down, tae." Pink-haired rubbed his friend's back as he kept staring into space.

"How can I Hyung? Tell me, how should I calm my screaming wolf who is dying to get a glimpse of venus." Ravenette said with a mix of emotions twinkling in his twilight orbs.

"Taehyung, I know how you're feeling because I experienced it when I first saw my jiminie. I couldn't stay still for a moment if I didn't get his smell around 2 miles. I couldn't breathe properly if I don't meet him for even a single day. I felt those slaughtering moments when we had to separate for a long month just so I can receive my training as first in command alpha for you." Yoongi tells his story and taehyung listen to it quietly.

"Even though fated mate bonds don't exist anymore, you can still feel the strong pull towards your special ones. It isn't as effective as fated ones but it still makes you restless and do you know the fun fact is that, you can avoid it if you want. You can reject it... and you have to tae. Venus might be your Wolf's chosen omega but your parents will not let your wolf win against their pride in a pack. They'll never accept him as their Luna, he will only suffer more." Yoongi explained and the raven-haired alpha doesn't even utter a word. His clenched jaw was proof of how much he was controlling himself from screaming and attacking his Hyung who is only telling the truth. A painful truth.

"Forget about him taehyung. You'll soon have to choose from your parents given choices and have to take responsibility for the pack. Focus on it. You'll eventually forget about venus's existence if you won't go near him. So promise me that you won't try to meet him." Pink-haired alpha looked at his childhood friend who was now gawking at short height alpha.

"I-i can't. I can't promise it Hyung. I know what I'm dreaming is impossible but can't I at least have something I desired for once in my life? Do I really not deserve an ounce of happiness in my life, Hyung? I just want to get venus out of that hell hole. I want to make him smile. I want to be the reason behind his happiness. I want to be his world... The world he can fly freely in. I wanna keep him protected in my arms." Taehyung spoke with starry eyes and yoongi realise something at that moment, his friend can't be stopped by anyone now. 

Taehyung has completely lost his heart to the omega venus...A brothel's prostitute, and now nobody can stop that impossible love from growing between two souls. If venus has also fallen for taehyung then their love will become imperishable. Their bond  is already so Strong, he can sense it... He can see it in taehyung's eyes that his alpha has long accepted the venus as his omega and now there's no turning back.

So he didn't force taehyung to forget and move on. 

"I won't stop you because I can't. But always remember that if you really want this then be ready to fight the world for venus, taehyung...because your journey is not going to be anywhere near simple. Only give hope to venus if you're ready yourself because that omega will solely depend on you, you'll be the only one who he'll lean on so I hope you're ready to take two lives of responsibility." Yoongi talked maintaining crucial eye contact with taehyung as if making him realise how much serious the entire situation is and raven haired alpha seem eager to make the omega his.

"Thank you, Hyung. I will remember everything you just said and yes, I will bring my venus into my life and I'll take full responsibility for him. I'll not let a single tear come into his eyes. I'm ready to fight with this world for my venus." Taehyung spoke with a determined expression and honest declarations which made his childhood friend smile and puff his chest in pride. 

He wasn't opposed to his best friend falling for prostitute omega. He was just worried about taehyung's parents and society's harsh criticism because he has seen more dark sides of society than taehyung. The young alpha has always been in his own comfort world provided by his parents who were also not what they saw to the world. They are much more wicked and can go to any extent just to maintain their pride, ego and respect in this useless society.

So technically he was on taehyung's side, he just wanted to know if the young alpha is really ready to risk it all and taehyung did prove himself that he will do anything to have venus as his mate.

Someone has said right, you don't need years to fall deeply in love because sometimes it takes only a second and you'll fall as harder as Romeo fell for Juliet.

•••

The sun slowly bid his goodbye welcoming his long-lost love moon and stars in the lonely sky.

Raven-haired alpha was still very much trapped in his own thoughts but now it was for different reasons because he can't seem to decide whether to go and see the love of his life or listen to what his best friend had told him but, of course, taehyung can't simply forget venus, it's not possible now- not after feeling those unexplainable tiny sparkles inside his heart after seeing blonde omega.

At the mere thought of him, taehyung's wolf whined pushing raven haired alpha on edge and he finally said,

"Fuck it! I'm gonna meet my angel and no one can stop me from meeting him."

Yeah and that's how Mr. Whipped cream Kim taehyung drove insanely fast returning to the familiar neon-lighted streets. 

He used a different way just so his car can enter. Ravenette parked the car behind the red secrets brothel's back door but he made an entry from a front gate. 

Madame Rosé was amazed to see his night-old clients return. 

"Oh, Mr.kim. I didn't expect to see you." The lady of the brothel let out an amusing smile as her fingers were ready to count the money the rich alpha laid on the table without replying.  After all, He wasn't here to chitchat with tea and biscuits.

"Venus." The only word alpha spoke.

The woman nodded her head before telling a beta girl to escort the alpha to his desired omega's room.

After walking a few steps, taehyung halted turning towards the girl.

"You can go now. I know his room."Ravenette muttered and girl left him alone in the mid hallway.

Taehyung approached the similar last room of the corridor before knocking on it softly.

A small 'come in' was heard from inside and raven head alpha's lips were already extended in a smile at the velvety voice.

He opened the door and the first thing he saw was pair of doe eyes widening and gaping at him like a deer caught in headlights. A pair of strawberry lips opened in awe.

Alpha closed the door behind and  immediately got engulfed in a tight embrace by blonde omega who just came out of the shower wearing only a towel to cover his angelic body.

But taehyung was too gone to look anywhere but his face, that's the first thing his eyes captured, unlike other men. What he feels for venus is pure love, not lust. 

"I missed you so much, my angel." Taehyung whispered near omega's ear earning a pleasant giggle from the blonde.

"You missed me too soon Mr.kim. I didn't expect to see you ever again." The beauty replied pulling away from the hug but keeping his palms over alpha's strong shoulders as taehyung also didn't let go of omega's delicate waist.

"Call me taehyung, please. I want to hear my name from your lips." Raven haired recited with a deep voice as he was feeling a storm inside after finally having his omega close to him.

"Okay, taehyung." 

The satisfaction taehyung's soul felt was indescribable after hearing his omega Calling him by his name. He doesn't know what will happen when the omega will call him 'alpha' 

Blonde beauty completely moved away from smiling alpha and finally, taehyung noticed that the other was wearing nothing but a thin white tiny towel wrapped around his perfect curves but barely cover his huge melons and thick thighs.

Taehyung quickly averted his gaze which doesn't go unnoticed by venus as the omega smiled teasingly.

"I-i will wait outside call me once you're done changing." Ravenette muttered with rosy cheeks proceeding to turn and leave when a harsh pull made him stumble a little on his steps.

"You don't have to go outside. Just sit here quietly." Venus replied making alpha sit on the edge of same silk bed before standing in front of him practically between alpha's spread legs.

"V-venus-" taehyung stutter trying not to look at the captivating beauty in front of him.

"Jungkook." 

"Huh?" 

"You asked for my real name right? Jungkook is my real name but don't call me that when you go out of this room." Blonde omega answered and raven head alpha beamed in happiness after having a little shock moment. He wasn't really expecting blonde omega to actually tell his real name.

"Jungkook. It's a really pretty name. Suit you well." Alpha complimented making omega chuckle and blush.

"People here call me koo. If you want you can call me that too. It's my nickname." Jungkook said with an angelic yet luscious smile and taehyung once again got lost in his doll charms.

"Koo." Taehyung liked the nickname so he tried to spell and it made him coo inside. It was a cute nickname for beauty like jungkook.

The said omega giggled hearing his nickname cutely slip out of raven-haired alpha's lips.

"Wear something or you'll catch a cold." Taehyung reminded but jungkook only smiled sly.

He started to open the knot tied over his cleavage retaining his hypnotizing hazel eyes on alpha's ebony globes. 

Ravenette panicked at first but hence maintained his posture and keep fierce eye contact with the blonde. His eyes never even flicker for once. Solely focused on omega's face.

Omega loosened the knot and let the clothe fall and pool around his feet. He was completely stark naked. 

Taehyung immediately turned his head to the side. 

Jungkook was amazed and felt pleased at the alpha's action but he wasn't done testing taehyung's patience.

"Why are you looking away from me, tae? ... Look at me... Just once." Omega's words seeping seduction and the nickname 'tae' heed more pleasant rolling out in a silky tone. 

blonde tried to move Ravenette's face by cupping it but alpha stood firm on his ground closing his eyes.

"Open your eyes, taehyung." 

raven head Alpha finally opened his eyes but didn't move his irises even for a second down from the blonde's face. He kept his gaze on his favorite pair of sea-green eyes.

Taehyung sighed and pulled the silk sheets from behind before wrapping them around omega's naked body without looking at it, eyes still pointed on blonde's doe ones.

He wrapped the sheets around making a burrito before gently pulling jungkook on his lap.

Omega made himself comfortable instantly as taehyung cupped his cheeks before bestowing a sweet kiss on the blonde's forehead.

"I have no desire for your body, Koo. I love you from my heart." 

Alpha's words and actions left omega's tough heart melting like a slab of ice in heat.

Taehyung's confession made his heart bloom like a pink flower in a cherry blossom. Alpha's eyes were holding so much love for him that he can't even deny it by saying he is faking because eyes never lie.

No alpha has ever treated him with such respect. They all have only ripped his clothes off but only taehyung has covered his body despite the fact that he is a client of a prostitute and he had paid for jungkook's body but he doesn't want his body. 

Most people think that Prostitutes don't feel embarrassed or uncomfortable wearing vulgar and revealing clothes just because they don't have dignity but that's not the truth. Prostitutes have the greatest dignity in this world because they've hearts like a rock and bodies like a diamond to sell the most valuable thing any human being can have. It takes courage to do it.

Jungkook dresses up in his silk nighty before joining the alpha on the bed who was lying turning his back opposite to omega as he was changing.

Blonde back hugged the alpha and Ravenette was quick to pull the omega close to his chest as he trailed his long finger smoothly over the design of the omega's backless nighty.

Jungkook exhaled contented at the touch of alpha on his bare skin. He began to unbutton alpha's black shirt and pulled the half-tucked shirt out of formal pants. Taehyung understand and helped the impatient omega remove his shirt from his body.

Blonde embraced the exposed torso of the raven-haired alpha and gave long presses of his soft pinkish lips on Ravenette's well-defined chest. 

Taehyung feels his wolf purring in delight at the tender kisses of his omega.

After a few seconds of cuddling and giving butterfly kisses to each other taehyung's mind urged with a question.

"Why did you tell me your name?" 

"Because you deserve to know it." 

A boxy grin spread across the alpha's heart-shaped lips as he looked down at the gorgeous omega who has his eyes closed.

Alpha admired the beauty of the blonde for a few minutes before his mind wafted to an isolated questions his brain has been itching to ask.

"Jungkookie." Raven-haired called.

"Hmm." Blonde replied indicating that he was listening.

"Why did you choose to do this?" 

TBC...

Hey my lovelies ❤️ why reads are so low? Where are my top tae readers of alcoholic husband? 

I started this book because so many people have requested me to write a second top tae book but now I can't see anyone

But it's okay, my hoomans here who are familiar or friends with them then please do share this story with them. 

A big hug to all who are supporting me.(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Be ready for jungkook's past in next chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 3.6K 19
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book💙🌟 Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...
14.6K 664 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
217K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
75.6K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...