Unsaid Love

By kukoowrites

VIKRAM X SIYA Siya Mehra is a girl from a middle-class family. She has dedicated her love and life to them bu... More

A/N
~Dedication~
~Tropes~
~Characters aesthetic~
~Prologue~
1. Overthinking
2. Setting her free
3. Last chance
4. It's time to end
5. He looks familiar
6. Crybaby
7. Ajab sa ishq
8. It hurts
9. The truth
11. She is mine
12. Move on
13. Control
14. A proposal to my Bestfriend
15. Confession
16. Say my name
17. Did i miss something
18. Freak
19. Your family
20. The distance
21. I missed him
22. Something is wrong
23. Jealousy
24. Permanently booked
25. My two jaans
26. My man
27. Child inside me
28. Fantasy
29. Obsessed
30. Doubt
31. I am sorry
32. To be husband
33. Secret
34. VIKRAM PRATAP SINGH
35. Mood
36. Promise
37. Mrs. Maheswari
38. Punishment
39. Trip
40. Drunk
41. Let me take the lead
42. That one phone call
43. Surprise
44. I trusted you
45. Rethink
A/n
46. Engagement
47. Drama
48. Mehendi
49. Sangeet
50. Protecting
51. Hell
52. can you love me ?
53. Haldi
54. Our last Meet
55. Hello Mrs. Vikram Pratap Singh
56. My dear wife
57. Shameless
58. Banana
59. Good in bed
60. Wish
61. Jaana
62. Pahad
63. Pyjama party
64. Raw
65. Confidential
66. Max
67. Papa Vikram
68. Home
69. Pregnancy sex
70. Vanshika
EPILOGUE
~FACTS~
NEW BOOK ALERT ⚠️
❗UNSAID SERIES ❗

10. He saved me

15.8K 1.2K 95
By kukoowrites

Siya's POV

I walked outside my room and was shocked to see him.

"Arav bhaiiii" i screamed and jumped on him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked.

"It was a sudden plan" he said searching for the food in kitchen.

"Kya mummy yeh kya bna diye ho ap, kuch acha banana tha n apko" bhai said hugging mumma.

"You should have told me earlier that you are coming, i would have prepared something delicious" mumma said removing bhai's hand and continued making rotis.

"Leave it...i will go and eat with my friends" he said and walked out of kitchen.

"Bhai apse kuch bat karni hai" i said while walking behind him.

"Not now siya, first go and brush your teeth" he said closing the door of his room.

I wanted to talk to him about mumma and papa but he is same as always. Not interested in any kind of family matter, but being an elder son he can make papa understand, so i decided to tell him.

After brushing and all, i asked mumma for a cup of coffee and forwarded my hand.

"Oh my goddd!!! Siya ...yeh kaise huaa" she said grabbing my hand.

Flashback

I woke up with a sudden jerk and realised i have slept only for 15 minutes.

I decided to take some fresh air and grabbed my scooty's key and a knife and went outside.

My parents are chill about me going anywhere at anytime. I was lucky in this matter.

The only place i love to go at night was the bridge near my house. I love seeing water, stars and breath fresh air.

It was silent their, no screaming, no one to stop me. The only thing that was going in my mind was my mom's word she said few months ago when she had a fight with dad and my brother's word  when he was angry.

Tumhare papa tumhare paida hone se phele aese nahi the siya. Tumhari wajah se mai is ghar mai hu warna kabka chord ke chle jati sab kuch.

Jab se yeh paida hui hia meri life barbad kardi hai.

All these words were echoing in my ears.

I wish I was never born, then everything would have been perfect, mumma would not have had to bear all this forcefully, brother would have got all the love he deserved.

I felt a droplet of water on my cheeks.

"Oh it's raining, what a pleasent weather.....to take my life" i said extending my hands and feeling each drop of water.

I took the knife out of my scooty's built up basket and placed it on my wrist making a cut. Tears left my eyes as pain rushed on my body. 
The blood slowly dripped from my wrist and mixed with the rain water on the ground making whole ground red.

But...

Then i heard someone crying, hearing that voice made knife slipped out of my hand and then suddenly I had a realisation of what I was going to do.

Shitttt!! siyaaaaa ky krane ja rahi thi tum, tumhare maa papa ka ky hota ...fuck!!!.

"I should have died" I heard the same voice again.

*Play zaroorat from ek villian*

I turned side and saw someone was on knees and crying. I walked towards him an hugged him, his shoulders were too broad to fit in my hands.

"It's okay you can lean on me and cry as much as you want. No one is here to stop you...but don't die. I know there will be some people who would prefer you to die, but believe me there are also people, who might love your existence".

As I was saying all this I realized that he had stopped crying and then i noticed his white shirt stained with my blood.

I moved my hand from him and stepped back. I was so engrossed in consoling him that i forgot i was hurt too...

He stood up and wiped his tears. Like me, he too was drenched in rain, his defined body was visible through his white shirt.

He turned towards me and i was stunned to see him. He was Mr. Vikram.

His eyes were all red and puffed up.
At this time he looked no less than a wounded lion. Water droplets were falling down from his hair to his face.

I didn't expected to see him in this state .

He started walking towards me.

"Ouchhh!!" Came out of my mouth when he held my wrist.

"How did this happened and what are you doing here, in the rain" he asked, showing my wrist to me.

I was thinking what to say

"How did this happened tell me siyaaa  for god sake!!!" He roared.

Tears skipped from my eyes. "I..i.. don't know, but it hurts...its hurting me. I am in pain" i said leaning towards his chest. I don't know what he was doing to me but i was  feeling too weak to walk. I leaned on him.

He wiped the tears from my eyes.

He picked me up in his harms and i surrendered me to him without uttering a word.

Why does he always appear before me when I'm in pain? Why god why!!!

He opened the door of his car with one hand and made me sit on the seat beside the driver seat.

He also sat inside the car in driver seat and was searching for something and again my eyes went on his shirt that was stained.

"I am sorry"i said looking down.

"For what" he asked while he continued searching.

"Staining your shirt..and that too white shirt" i replied.

"Are you mad siyaaa?? You're hurt, your hand is bleeding and you're sorry for staining my shirt!!! God damn siya you are not a child or a baby". He took out medical box and grabbed my hand.

"Whh...what are you doing sir" i said nervously.

"Shhhh!!! Can you just sit quietly. I am really in a bad mood today, and i have many ways to shut your mouth" as he said,  i felt my cheeks hot.

He started cleaning the blood from my wrist, applied antiseptic and covered it with Cotton bandage.

"Thank god the cut was not deep" he sighed looking at me.

"See siya, I won't ask you why you did this but...just a few moments ago you were saying me all those things, you are mature enough, don't do this kind of things". He said holding my shoulders.

"I won't" i said nodding my head.

"Meri jaan nikal kar hath mai agyi thi siya, promise me you will never do this again". His hand moved from my shoulders to my cheeks.

"I..i promise" i replied and realised we were too close.

"Sirr..hum kuch zyada hi pass hai"

"Ise zyda pass hona nahi bolte siya. Mere hisab se pass hona matlab rooh ko chuna aur maine abhi tak tumhare rooh ko chua bhi nahi hai"

Oh my godddd...!! What is this man..i will get a heart attack and die..not by cutting my wrist but by hearing his words.

"Ummm what" i said stealing glance from him.

"Nothing, i will drop you home" he said.

"No no..i came here in scooty, i can go back on my own" i said nodding my head

"To hell with that scooty, i will drop you and your scooty it will be there at your door steps. But how will you tell your parents about this" he said pointing towards my wrist.

"Ohh this.. nothing will happen, they won't notice and even if they do, I will make an excuse, they know that i am too clumsy and i get hurt because of my clumsiness"

He leaned towards me. He was so close that my heart was going to explode and then he held the seat belt and clutched it.

Hey bhagwan siya kya kya soch rahi hai tu..pap lgega tujhe.

He dropped me home safely and while leaving he said "take care siya".

I felt good hearing my name from his mouth.

I slowly went inside home without anyone noticing and slept.

Present

"Oh yeh kal galti se cut gya tha college mai" i said.

"Mera dhyan hi nahi gya, dhyan rakha kro beta apna" she said continuing what she was doing.

Glimpse of last night was still clouding my mind
All that felt like a dream. I can remember how his hand felt, how his eyes looked at me, his words.

He saved me.

If he had not been there at that time, I don't know what I could have done.

"Areww scooty" i ran outside to see whether the scooty is there or not.

I was surprised to see my scooty parked outside of my home. He did what he said.

What are you Mr. Vikram singh!!

Hope you all will love this chapter ❤️

Btw i will be writing book on siya's brother Arav  after completing this book.

Guess who will be the female lead🌚

Aram se guess krna..abhi to time hai😌

Don't forget to vote ⚠️

And at last

Love you my readers 🙊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 980 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
190K 12.3K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...
10.5K 608 28
Kunal Singh Rajawat, a determined and charismatic 32-year-old business tycoon, had to put his dreams of becoming an IAS officer on hold when he took...
4.8K 791 18
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...